Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Ticklematch: Demi Lovato vs Selena Gomez

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Celebrity Ticklematch

“Demi Lovato vs. Selena Gomez​

Selena and Demi were sitting on a couch in Demi’s home. They were dressed up, even though they weren’t planning on going out. Demi was in a short silk skirt, with a tube top, showing off her beautiful belly and her sexy legs. Selena was in a silk black dress that went down about half way between her butt and her thighs. These girls used to be the best of friends. They pretty much grew up together. Unfortunately in recent years they’ve drifted apart. They met up to try to see if they could become friends again.

“So, this is fun.” Demi said.

“Oh tons. It’s been a while since we’ve hung out. I guess we just got a feeling for each other again. Like a brand new friendship.” Selena replied.

“But… remember when we were best friends, what we used to do?”

“We used to do a lot of things, can you be more specific?”

“Well um,” Demi scooted closer to Selena. “Let’s see…” She hesitated. “I’d rather show you.”

Selena gave Demi a strange look. Before she could ask Demi what she meant, Demi lunged her hands for Selena’s sides, squeezing them. She laughed and quickly pushed Demi’s tickling hands away.

“You know I hated being tickled.”

“Yeah I know, but I also remember that you cared about me enough to forgive me.”

Selena gave her an evil look. “Yeah well that was then, when we were best friends.” Selena said.

“You know we could be again.” Demi suddenly climbed on top of Selena and started squeezing her sides.

Selena couldn’t hold back the laughing. Demi’s tickling fingers and the soft silk touching her soft skin, it tickled like crazy. Selena squirmed in Demi’s grasp. She tried to get off the couch to sneak away but Demi was a bit bigger than Selena and she wasn’t going anywhere. She just laid there, squirming and laughing. “HeheheHEhaehaehaehae!” What a beautiful laugh Selena has, it matches her body well.

Demi stopped slightly and smiled.

Selena looked at her, took a few breaths. “Are you going to tickle me until we’re best friends again?”

“Well there’s a thought. I miss you Selena.”

“Well if that’s the way it’s going to be… you’re forgetting something.” Selena said with an evil grin. Demi shouldn’t have stopped tickling her.

“What’s that?”

“I used to tickle you back.”

Quickly Selena slid her hands on top of Demi’s thighs and starts to squeeze the part where your legs meet your hips. Demi sat up real quick. Selena kept squeezing that spot. Demi’s silk skirt was so thin that it was like it wasn’t even there and she was squeezing bare skin. Demi fell off the couch and onto the floor. Selena quickly got up and jumped on top of Demi who was now on the floor. Selena slide her hands in between Demi’s legs and started to squeeze her thighs.

“HeheheHEHEHAHEHAEHAE!” Demi laughed.

Selena hated being tickled. Demi always started their tickle fights as a kid. When she found out that Demi’s thighs, all over her thighs, were her most ticklish spot, she’d usually start there hoping it would be the quickest way for the fight to end. Luckily for Selena, it’s still Demi’s most ticklish spot. Demi was laying there laughing and trying to kick her legs.

“How do you like this, huh? Not so fun when it’s you that’s being tickled.” Selena moves her hands inside Demi’s skirt and squeezes the top of her thighs.

Demi shrieks and starts punching the ground with frustration over the tickling. “HEHEHEHEHEHAHEHAHEA OK! HAHEHAEHAE!”

Selena stops tickling Demi and sits up slightly. “Are you going to stop with this tickling business?”

Demi nods.

“Good.” Selena smiles.

Selena starts to get up when Demi decides it’s not done and grabs Selena’s leg, her hand scoots up to her thigh and starts to tickle it. Selena falls to the ground, laughing. “HEHEHAHE WOW!” Selena lands on the floor, on her belly.

Demi climbs on Selena’s legs.

“Demi, don’t even think about it!” Selena says as she feels Demi on her. Demi’s fingers touch the back of her legs, right above her knees. “I hate you Demi!” Selena said, in fear of being tickled.

“You know, we didn’t just have a lot of likes and hobbies in common. We also had the same most ticklish spot.” Demi moved her hands up the back of Selena’s legs. Selena started to wiggle them.

“No, no, no, no!” Selena said before Demi pounced on her ticklish thighs. “HeheHEHEHEHAEHEHAHEA!” Selena laughed as the back of her thighs were tickled. “HEHEHAhehheHEHAEHA!”

Demi slides her hands in between Selena’s legs, then under her dress and starts to tickle Selena’s inner thighs. She immediately closed them but all that did was trap Demi’s wiggling fingers on her thighs. They kept wiggling and she kept laughing.

“Oh my God! Please! HEHEHEEHAHEHEHEHAHEHEHAHEHA!”

“I know you hate it, but you must get tickled a lot. I mean you’re so sexy and beautiful, and well… ticklish.” Demi said that last word with a big smile on her face.

“HEHEHAHEHEHAEHEA Please! I love you Demi, now stop! HEHEHAHEHEHAHE.”

“Not quite done yet.”

Demi started to squeeze Selena’s hips. Selena yelped and started swaying from side to side. ”Bahahdhadhaehahe! HEHahehaheha!”

Demi just kept digging into her hips, enjoying every minute. This is how any best friend should act with a super ticklish best friend, tickle torture her!

“PleaseaeaheheheHEHaheaheahehehehah.” Demi surprise attacked Selena’s thighs, “WOWHEHEhehaheha!”

Demi quickly got off of Selena and sat by her bare feet. Selena had taken off her shoes once she had gotten inside Demi’s home. Demi grabbed Selena’s feet and started to move her fingers around her bare soles. Selena giggled. Demi tickled her soles quicker. Selena started to laugh louder, and tried pulling her foot away. Demi grabbed onto it and held it while tickling. Selena laughed and twisted herself until she was laying flat on her back. Demi started to tickling Selena’s arch. The laughing from Selena was getting louder and she was wiggling her foot. While laughing, Selena sat up and was able to grab Demi’s bare foot, she grabbed it and started tickling it, as hard as it was, while being tickled. Both sexy latinas were laughing while having a foot tickled. Eventually Demi stopped tickling, giving in. Selena decides that she really needs to teach Demi a leason and jumps on her like before. This time her tickling hands start tickling her belly.

“Hehehahehehehahaheha! I’m sorry! Hehaheaheaha!”

“Oh, you’re not sorry yet!”

Demi started jerking around as Selena tickled her exposed belly. Her finger nails attacking around her belly button. Selena was on a mission to make her friend laugh. And she was succeeding.

“HEhaeheaheahehHEHEHAheahaheahehaeha HEAHaehahahHEHAEHAHE Heahaehaheheahea! HEHAEHAhehehehehheehhaheah!”

Selena moved her finger nail inside Demi’s belly button and started circling the inside. Demi tried to suck in her belly to get away from the finger nail but it would just follow. “Please! Stop!” Demi said between giggles. “I never should have! I’m sorry!”

“Never should have what?” Selena asked and then moved her hands down to Demi’s thighs and started to squeeze them, sending Demi into hysterics. She was laughing too hard she was unable to answer. “I wonder if guys know how ticklish your thighs are. How easy they are to tickle while you’re wearing a skirt. You should wear skirts more often. Your legs are just as nice as mine.”

“Hehaheahehahe why do you have to be haheheheheheHEHEHehahahe so mean?”

“Maybe it’s because I don’t like feeling so vulnerable and tickled so much.” Selena stops, gives a look to Demi and then starts tickling her thighs again.

“HEHEHEHEHAHEHEHAHEAHEAH!” Demi laughed and started shaking. It’s been years since she’d been tickled like this. It might have even been Selena that was the last person to tickle her so bad. Maybe starting a tickle fight while wearing clothes that were so revealing wasn’t the best idea. But she just couldn’t resist. Selena was also wearing revealing and sexy clothes and she missed her best friend.

Selena been down and blew a raspberry on Demi’s belly while still tickling her thighs.

“Oh my God!” Demi couldn’t believe that just happened. Selena blew a raspberry on her bare belly. Her thighs were still getting it hard. Selena could see she was getting weak and decided to stop.

“Now are we done?” Selena asked.

“Yeah. I’m sorry. I just wanted to relive some of our fun times.” Demi said.

“Our tickle fights were never fun to me… except for when I got the upper hand and started tickling you. That was fun.”

Demi and Selena both got up and sat back on the couch. Demi pulled Selena in for a nice hug while sitting down, and gave her side a quick squeeze. Selena giggled.

“I thought we were done?”

“We are. I’m sorry.”

The End​

definitely you should start contemplating on the second part. I personally prefer Demi as a lee.

definitely you should start contemplating on the second part. I personally prefer Demi as a lee.

I will definitely consider this... I can't promise it'll be soon. I got a few more ideas for stories before I recycle people... I'm not sure which I personally prefer as a lee... I love them both and think they both deserve to be tickled.. but I'll take your comment to heart when you said you prefer Demi... gotta give the people what they want to actually get comments. :p Or give people what they hate so they can insult it lol...

On another note, I can't believe this has gotten over 1500 views... only like 6 comments... :p that's like a little over 1 comment per hundred. :p

I would avoid writing "ohohohohohoho" or "pleaseseseseseseses" or something similar.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back