• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Vampire Diaries: Saving Elena Part One mm/f Sexual content

april

1st Level Red Feather
Featuring Stephan Damon and Elena from the CW series The Vampire Diaries. MM/F sexual content. All characters are over 18 during this particular season of the show. Enjoy :)

Turn off your Emotions
http://youtu.be/KNCucS4j7dM
Damon Stephan and Elena
http://youtu.be/5hG5dnrpeJY

Damon Salvatore sat in his chair brooding while determinedly gulping down his now half empty glass of brandy. He had been listening to Elena’s insufferable screaming and pleas for help all day and it was taking a toll on the otherwise normally cool and collected vampire. He brought a wearied hand to his temple, futilely attempting to mentally block out the screeching noise.

“Why can’t she stop already?! You had better stop me brother because I am two seconds away from going down there and breaking her neck.”

His brother Stephan was himself in the middle of pouring his own glass of brandy when he turned to him with a disgruntled look on his face.

“We both know you won’t.”

Damon smirked and stood up facing the fireplace. He finished his brandy in one irritated gulp and threw the empty glass into the fire.

“I’m a loose cannon brother mine; I just might.”

“Stop breaking our nice crystal,” Stephan complained “And you know you won’t hurt Elena because you love her.”

“Yeah well, love is a bitch.”

Another tormented scream emanated from the basement below and Damon frustratingly threw up his arms as if to prove his point.

“What are we going to do about that?” Damon began “The vervain didn't work, draining her was useless and talking to her is a complete waste of time. She’s turned off her emotions. How in the hell are we going to get her back to the old Elena?”

“She’ll never be the old Elena,” Stephan said almost forlornly “She’s a vampire now. That chapter in her life has been permanently closed. But if we can just somehow get her to turn her emotions back on…”

“Then she’ll love me again.” Damon cut in.

Stephan walked over to his brother and put his hand on his shoulder which was a difficult gesture on his part because sadly he was still in love with Elena Gilbert himself. But he was determined to lay his own emotions aside for the sake of them both.

“The situation is not completely hopeless. I was once in the exact same position she is. We can help her…it’s just a matter of how. I’ll call Katherine.”

“Oh great, just invite over her evil doppelganger; it’s like that won’t cause any trouble at all.”

“They are friends Damon. The sooner you come to terms with that, the sooner we can help Elena.”

“Oh the Irony of it all.”

Damon walked over to the wet bar and poured two more glasses of the amber liquor and started to make his way out of the room.

“And just what do you think you’re doing?” asked Stephan.

“If you think I’m going to let that little girlfriend stealing tramp get through to Elena first you have another thing coming to you little brother. Don’t worry…Ill only break her neck once.”

Stephan shook his head and managed a slight grin as he watched his brother leave the room. He sighed thoughtfully as he picked up his cellphone and dialed up the devil herself.

“It’s about damn time, I’m starving!” Complained a gaunt and pale looking Elena who was currently locked in the basement cell; effectively manacled to the wall. She could hear Damon approach the door and unbolt the heavy lock. He sauntered in with an exaggerated skip in his step.

“Sorry doll, no blood bag for you. We need you weak. Can’t have you busting out ripping people’s heads off now can we?”

He squatted down on his haunches and brought one of the glasses of brandy to her parched lips. She glared at him fiercely before accepting a swallow of the amber liquid. He tipped the glass forward deliberately so that a bit of the liquid spilled and she sputtered in protest.

“You’re an asshole Damon.” She hissed.

He joined her on the floor and brought his own glass to his mouth.

“Takes one to know one sweetheart.” He replied before swallowing.

“Your drunk.” She accused.

“Yes I am.” He gave her a maniacal grin. “It’s your fault love.”

“God you’re just so full of yourself. You just can’t help it can you? What do you want Damon?”

“I want you…the you before you went all dark and adorably psychotic. Where’s that Elena? Do you think she might want to come out and play?”

“That Elena is gone and good riddance. Besides,” she stretched her leg out and sensually placed her bare foot in his lap, rubbing it playfully against his groin. “I’m having way to much fun this way.”

Damon rolled his eyes and grabbed her foot. He began to slowly massage her foot as he looked into her eyes; his own smoldering and clouded over with intentional desire.

“If I remember correctly, the old Elena knew how to have fun too.”

She smiled at him then and seductively tipped her head to the side licking her lips. Damon’s breath caught in his throat and his grip unconsciously tightened against her foot.

“And if I remember correctly,” she began as she wiggled her cute toes in his lap “this new Damon is weak and soft and not worth my time.”

Her words cut him and he sneered angrily back at her.

“I guess some things do change,” he began coolly “but…I wonder…” he said staring down at her adorable size seven foot.

Elena’s eyes grew wide as she suddenly caught his meaning. He wouldn't dare! He smiled up at her. Oh but he would.

“Don’t you even…” she began.

He cut her words short with one slow flick of his nail along her delicate instep. She screeched and twisted her body attempting to dislodge her foot from his grip. But she was too weak, and with her strength completely drained, could not break his hold. He continued to torment the newborn vampire.

“Some things never change doll.” He taunted happily.

He knew all too well just how ticklish she was. But this was altogether different. She was definitely ticklish while being a human but she was a vampire now. Everything was heightened; every sensation enhanced by triple of that what she used to know.

Damon slowly drew his nail across her instep again, smirking and grinning at her. Her body jerked and trembled at his touch but she was desperately willing herself not to make any further sounds.

“So you don’t want to feel anything Elena?” he began as he added a second finger into the mix, tracing them against her soft sole “I don’t blame you really. Who wants to feel pain or misery or even loss, but what about joy and happiness? What about love?”

“I could never love you Damon.” She gritted out between ragged breaths.

Damon stilled his hand for a moment as he looked at her contemplating her statement. No, he told himself. Elena was not herself and he’d be damned if he didn’t get her back.

“Well then,” he sarcastically chided in “Miss bitchy-pants doesn’t want to feel anything. Let’s see if we can change that until she lets the real Elena out shall we?”

She gave him as scathing look as multiple fingers danced across her sole, up and down her instep he played her. She let out a high pitched squeal as she struggled against his hold on her ankle.

“Let it out Elena. We have all the time in the world to get to know each other this way. Just one little giggle is all it takes…like the old days.”

Elena was gasping and squeezing her eyes shut. The sensations were driving her out of her mind; her thoughts dashed and scattered. She yanked against her chains and kicked out with her free leg. Damon sat there, his patience untested. He was an unmovable object of calm determination. The torture mounted as he lengthened the space of his touch, skittering his nails down to the ball of her foot. The first giggle escaped.

“That’s a good girl! Now were getting somewhere.” His praise was laced with subjection and it infuriated her.

“Fuck off Damon!”

One dark eyebrow raised and he gave her a look which begged the question of whether or not she really wanted to go there. He caught her in his hypnotic gaze and she suddenly became placid under his trance. In her weakened state, his powers of suggestion would work but only for the duration of time that would allow for his task at hand.

“Listen to me Elena,” he began softly in an almost predatory tone “You’re going to feel this do you understand?”

She nodded her head obediently.

“You will feel the most excruciating tickling sensations you have ever felt in your life,” he continued “and you will not hold back. Oh and by the way…don’t move your legs. It’ll only hamper my fun.” A last minute thought crossed his mind “I almost forgot this may just turn you on a little bit.” He winked at her then as he released her from his trance.

Her eyes once again became alert as Damon moved both of her legs in the most ideal position. She immediately recognized that something wasn’t quite right.

“Damon!” she snapped. He ignored her “Damon why can’t I move my legs? What have you done to me you prick?”

“Silence that vipers tongue or I’ll have to do that for you too.”

“Wait a minute! Did you just compel me? Tell me you didn’t you ass…”

“Calm down Elena,” he shushed her “I haven’t done anything to you that you haven’t done to me…wait that was your evil lookalike Katherine,” he rolled his eyes “You know I keep getting you two mixed up these days. You’re both a couple of real…”

He deliberately didn’t finish his sentence so as to catch his stubborn victim off guard; instead he attacked both of her feet with long sensuous strokes of his fingers. Her legs didn’t move but her hips bucked forward automatically against the unexpected torture. A sweet sounding laughter rolled off her tongue. Her manacled hands were flying in every which direction as far as the chains would allow.

“Ahahaha sthahahahap Damon!”

“No.”

“Pleeeease! Stop! Ahahaha!”

“Nope.”

“What ahahaha did you do to me?!”

“Oh only made this like a bazillion times worse for you is all.”

“I hate you! Ahahahaha!”

“No you don’t. But don’t worry…you will.” He said with a dippy grin on his face.

He switched tactics and targeted the small pink toes of her left foot. Her eyes grew wide and she threw her head back in another round of unchecked hysterics. She began to shake her head back and forth as she desperately willed her legs to move.

“It’s no use Elena,” he taunted “Your stuck and what’s worse your stuck with me.” He made a funny face and tilted his head “I wouldn’t want to wish that misfortune on any sad soul.”

He switched the torment to the toes on her right foot. Her laughter hit an all new octave.

“You know I think you’re quite possibly even more ticklish on your right foot.”

He switched from her left and then quickly back to her right to test his theory.

“Yep, definitely more ticklish on your right. This is fun. Are you having fun Elena?”

She certainly didn’t look like she was having all that much fun. Her body was captured in a transcended state of agitation and tears had begun to pool in the corners of her eyes. And something else had started happening. Although her body couldn’t handle the sensations, it was also ravenous for his touch; craving something more that she could not yet understand. Her normally cold flesh warmed and a familiar dampness saturated the erogenous zone between her thighs. This was the exact moment Stephan Salvatore chose to stumble in on their little scene.

“Katherine is on her way,” he began as he casually walked in on them but he paused for a moment as he stared at his brother and former lover in comical disbelief.

“Uh, what is going on here…Damon? What are you doing to poor Elena?”

Elena took the moment to save herself from Damon’s devious if somewhat depraved ways.

“Stephan thank god you’re here! Please help me! Stop him, he’s torturing me! He’s driving me insane! Throw him out, kill him, do whatever you have to do; just get him away from me!”

Damon looked up at his brother somewhat guiltily.

“What?” he looked over at Elena who was putting on her best victim face “Someone’s over exaggerating just a little bit you big baby!”

“Then why is she crying hmm Damon?”

Damon shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes insolently.

“So she’s a bit ticklish…it’s not my fault. People tend to cry a little when they laugh.”

Stephan eyed him suspiciously.

“Okay so they tend to cry when they laugh a lot,” Damon admitted “I had to try something to get the old Elena back. It sure beats torturing her with a wooden stake…you gotta admit.”

Stephan looked down at them and for a moment seemed to seriously contemplate his brother’s point of view. Elena panicked.

“He compelled me Stephan! He got inside my head and did god knows what. You have to stop him!”

But instead of shocking him into helping her, the younger Salvatore brother seemed impressed.

“You were able to do that? I thought only one of the originals could pull that off with another vampire?”

“Well what can I say,” boasted Damon “I’m gifted with the ladies.”

Stephan smiled from ear to ear; an expression Elena wasn’t prepared for.

“No Stephan No! Don’t listen to him. He’s…he’s crazy…”

But Stephan wasn’t listening to her anymore; as a matter of fact he outright ignored the petrified girl.

“And it’s working?” he asked his brother.

“See for yourself,” he motioned towards the clearly agitated Elena “She’s cracking.”

“You don’t say.”

“Like an egg brother mine.”

“Okay then…continue.”

Elena let out a slew of curse words as she once again began to struggle against her bonds.

“No way brother, you’re in on it now. Get down here and help me break the bitch.”

“I heard that!” piped in an angry Elena.

“You were meant too sweetheart. Now pipe down and let the adults handle things.”

Stephan grinned and shook his head as he joined his brother on the hard concrete floor. Sure his methods were somewhat questionable but more than often quite effective.

Damon set his attention to her left foot and began to skitter his fingers across her sole randomly. She let out a squeal followed by a string of maniacal giggles.

“You’re doing it wrong.” Suggested Stephan “You have to pull the toes back…like this.”

He demonstrated his method to his brother, using one hand to gently pull her toes slightly backward.

“It stretches the skin,” he explained “makes it more taught therefore making it tickle more.”

Damon wore an impressed if somewhat worried expression on his face.

“What? Everyone knows that. It was a popular form of torture in the middle ages.”

“Methinks someone just might have a tickle fetish.” teased Damon, giving his brother a knowing wink.

“Shut up Damon.”

Damon smiled and lifted his eyebrows as he copied his brothers preferred method. Then they both attacked, drawing their nails up and down the defenseless bottoms of her feet. Elena howled with laughter. Stephan’s hand worked her foot over slowly while Damon used a more harried approach. The two different sensations combined were quickly driving Elena over the edge. Her begging began almost immediately.

“No ahahaha! Please stop! I can’t…ahahahaha! I can’t stand it ahahaha!”

“We will stop when you stop being so stubborn and turn those emotions back on.” replied Stephan who at the moment was really getting into his task.

“But I can’t!” she hollard “There’s too much pain…ahahahaha! Too much loss! Please don’t make me do it! Please don’t…ahahaha!”

“There’s also joy and laughter Elena,” Damon realized his mistake when he mentioned laughter and he threw Stephan an apologetic look.

Elena’s body was on sensory overdrive. Damon’s compulsion was still at its full effect and once again something had been switched on in her mind and throughout the tumult she was becoming more and more sexually aroused; especially now that both of the other-worldly good looking Salvatore brothers had joined forces on tormenting her. Her laughter took on a more sensual tenor as delicious sensations were now coursing from her breasts to her thighs. Mid laugh a moan tentatively slipped through her lips. It did not escape Stephan’s attention who had begun to hypnotically trace the cute little lines and patterns present on her soft right sole. He looked over at Damon suspiciously.

“What’s wrong with her Damon?”

Damon shrugged his shoulders guiltily.

“Why do you always assume that I've got something to do…fine,” he conceded “so maybe I might have suggested that this kind of, sort of turn her on a little bit.”

“Really? A little bit?”

They both looked at Elena who now seemed to be in the throes of exquisite passion; her head thrown back, hips undulating, and a mask of both pleasure and pain hinted in her expression.

“Take it off her now Damon!” threatened Stephan.

“I can’t brother. Not without removing the entire compulsion and then all of this will have been for naught. Were so close brother…so close. We can still save her from herself.”

Stephan struggled with his internal demons but he knew that Damon was right. This was their chance, their one shot at Elena’s redemption. He silently nodded his head and they both continued to exact their ticklish torment on her. Elena screamed uproariously.

“Noooooo ahahahahaha! Please I’m begging you ahahaha stohahahahap!” she struggled fruitlessly, her tiny hands balled into defensive fists, her beautiful long dark hair now damp and clinging to her heaving breasts. She was a vision to behold; a feral beauty fighting desperately against her two handsome captors.

“Elena, Elena, Elena…” chided Damon “when are you ever going to learn that you can’t always get your way? You’re a spoiled brat; get over yourself.”

“I am going to kill you both!” she screamed in response.

“Not if I kill them first. What are you doing to my friend…Damon? Stephan?”

It was none other than Katherine Pierce; the she-devil herself.

“Were trying to save her Katherine.” responded Stephan.

She approached them like a predator; with long careful strides; her hips sauntering in an almost sexual manner and an unreadable smile dancing on her beautiful full lips.

“Well you’re both doing it wrong. Slide over boys and allow a real expert to show you how torture is really done.”

To be continued...

The Vampire Diaries: Saving Elena Part Two (mm,f/f) Sexual content
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-(mmf-f)-Sexual-content&p=3765915#post3765915

Last edited:
Ooh, I like this story, even though I have to admit that I've never seen a single episode of Vampire Diaries! More please!!

What I wouldn't do to get my hands on Nina Dobrev (Elena)... the prettiest Canadian ever. :p

I often wondered if she was ticklish and if that would make her more ticklish since everything else was heightened. :p

And it should say too be continued not the end. :p

but good story.

Thank you both :) Ill have part two up in a couple of days. Oh and I fixed it to, to be continued haha, that hadn't even crossed my mind ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back