• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desperate for extreme tickle torture!!! (NJ)

TickleMeKiki

So I've been into tickling for quite a while now and I have yet to meet a tickler who truly knows how to really tickle torture someone. I'm not talking about just playful, lightly tied tickling. I'm talking about extreme, merciless, tickle TORTURE - no breaks, no movement, no mercy.

I want a ler who's a "seasoned professional" - someone who actually has experience doing this, not someone who's only fantasized about it. I want a ler who can take me to my breaking point and push me past it. I want a ler who can absolutely exhaust my body, and then leave me craving more.

Think you're that ler? PM me and lets talk. I prefer someone from NJ/NY/PA, but I will travel for the right person.

Please do not contact me unless you're experienced. I've had enough sessions with inexperienced lers to last me a lifetime.

Are you open to females? I've been playing as a switch for almost 6 years non-stop. I am always looking for chicks to tickle. I am in Norristown PA and I am going to NEST. Tickle torture was always my favorite.

Are you open to females? I've been playing as a switch for almost 6 years non-stop. I am always looking for chicks to tickle. I am in Norristown PA and I am going to NEST. Tickle torture was always my favorite.

I don't! BUT I'm always looking to make friends, especially with girls because I feel as though we're vastly outnumbered lol

I think I might be your guy if you are willing to talk to me...I have had quite the experience with tickling helpless lee's but unfortunately I can't seem to find a lee who can take what I can dish out...So we may be a match for each other pm me if you are interested, I'm zach btw

My sincere advice would be to have a safe word on hand, just in case. Extreme tickle torture sounds fun until the one being tickled starts having trouble breathing. Best of fortune in your search, though! :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back