• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you find someone who you can tickle?

tummylover

I live in a relatively large town (100,000 people) and I'm finally ready to explore my desires. I'd like to tickle, or at least play with, a woman's belly and belly button. I'm not really used to looking for these opportunities, so I'm looking for some guidance! I've been a long-time lurker here but I'd like to start being more active. I had though about paying for someone to "model" or something for a tickling session, or even finding a craiglist/backpage posting and meeting up for someone that was "up for anything", but I'm not looking for sex, just exploration of my fetish. Does anyone have any advice? I'm ok with paying for the experience, but obviously I don't want to pay a lot for services I'm not looking for.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Fetish websites might be a good idea, or maybe the personals section on here. 100,000 isn't that big of a town so it might be harder than if you lives somewhere like New York but I'm sure there's at least a few other people

Definitely the personals section here, and checking out fetlife. Or even a non-fetish site like okcupid or plentyoffish might help you, and just introduce your date to the idea after a fashion.

Do the math. 100,000 people in your town = c. 50,000 women. From here on the figures admittedly get arbitrary, but...let's postulate that 20,000 of those are attractive to you, of those 10,000 are single, of those 5,000 are in your age bracket, of those maybe (being viciously exclusive on the side of caution) 1,500 potentially find you attractive. How many of this remaining pool of potential ticklees now remaining, realistically, do you actually need?

Now get out there and start some conversations.

Interest the girl and access to her belly among other things will follow.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back