• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samantha's Exposed Pits (M/F) 04/18/14

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Probably my favorite clip from Samatha's shoot. She is stretched out on the bed with a belt severely restricting the movement of her arms, leaving her extremely ticklish armpits exposed. I tickle her belly, then move up the ribs to the sides of her breasts, which causes a hysterical laugh from Samantha. When I move up to her pits she realizes exactly how helpless she is. Moving among these spots keeps her giggling, but she still admits that she never realized how fun tickling could be.

Download over clips at www.zentickling.com!
Buy individually at www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

Zen

Attachments

• sea1.png
    sea1.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 509
  • sea2.png
    sea2.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 647
  • sea3.png
    sea3.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 452
  • sea4.png
    sea4.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 732
  • seapre.wmv
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,188
Do raspberries on Samantha next time you tickle her. I don't mean to be so demanding, sorry. If you want to do that.

Squeaks and squeals and laughter.......

"This is fun."

Yeah, go on, melt my stony heart with that kind of adorable cuteness....

Samantha is gorgeous. Was hoping for a clip of her beautiful pits and this is great! Love how you've restrained her arms too, hope we get more of her sexy breasts and underarms especially as she is so ticklish there! Defintely one of your best girls yet :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back