• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking requests for a m/m story line

april

1st Level Red Feather
I'm wanting to write a m/m story and wanted to know who you would want to see as the main characters. My ideas are Sherlock and John Watson from Sherlock. Dean Winchester and the angel Castiel from Supernatural. Damon Salvatore and Tyler Lockwood from Vampire Diaries. Khan and Spock from the new Star Trek or Bill Compton and Eric Northman from True Blood. Or if you would rather me base the story on the real life actors themselves, I can do that as well. I am also very much open for suggestion. Let me know and I can get on it :) Either leave a comment here or if your shy then just float me a pm.

Last edited:
I think that Damon and Tyler (and maybe some Jeremy) would be really hot to read about. Otherwise, John Watson from Sherlock and then Dean and Benny from Supernatural.

I will be starting on Dean vs. Castiel tomorrow. Should be done by the day after :) Think Ill even add soulless Sam in on the mix ;)

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back