• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B.ified Classics ~ Ariel, the Little Mermaid

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

Liner Notes: 1989's The Little Mermaid has always been one of my favorite Disney Films, and heralded a return to its animation roots and success for the post-Walt company after nearly two decades of 'not doing it right'. Several catchy tunes, memorable characters and a nice take on the Hans Christian Andersen fairytale from 1837, came together seamlessly to create a modern classic. Personally I think be-tentacled villainess, Ursula, as voiced and sung by the genius of Pat Carroll, stole the movie.

Of course in typical C.A.B.ified Classic parody, 3 years after abandoning her ocean family, 19 year old want-it-all brat Ariel fails to impress her landlubber love interest with her feint odor of fish, and Ursula claims her back into the sea as per her contractual obligation. There the sea-witch shows there are liabilities to a lithe set of gams and a pair of ticklish feet. Lesson learned? Who knows; hard to tell if anyone is wet down there.

<a href="http://ceeaybee.deviantart.com/gallery/36278278">***SEE all the C.A.B.ified Classics HERE!***</a>

Last edited:
Sorry, considering that we saw Ariel almost drown in the movie upon getting her legs, I have a hard time buying this.

Nice idea though.

This is a scene I soooo wanted to see for ages:lover:
The curse of two beautiful feet ;) And Urusal shows it to Ariel :)
I love this movie, too. And I hope Ursula will atek a looooong time on Ariel :lover:

Sorry, considering that we saw Ariel almost drown in the movie upon getting her legs, I have a hard time buying this.

Nice idea though.

Rest assured we supplied our actress with a small emergency pony tank; its just in her left hand hidden from the camera. We also have several off-camera safety divers on stand-by. And the cartoon pool is only 12 ft deep. Not to mention we had an OSHA inspector, and several SAG-AFTRA shop stewards present. But we did re-purpose a small crab for lunch, which did not please the pinched PETA spinster at all.

Last edited:
Rest assured we supplied our actress with a small emergency pony tank; its just in her left hand hidden from the camera. We also have several off-camera safety divers on stand-by. And the cartoon pool in only 12 ft deep. Not to mention we had an OSHA inspector, and several SAG-AFTRA shop stewards present. But we did re-purpose a small crab for lunch, which did not please the pinched PETA spinster at all.

OMG... I died laughing reading this. Talk about suspending your disbelief.... Nice job, The Little Mermaid is one of my faves, too. And probably around the time I stopped watching Disney's animated fare because they turned out more drivel after that IMO.

Rest assured we supplied our actress with a small emergency pony tank; its just in her left hand hidden from the camera. We also have several off-camera safety divers on stand-by. And the cartoon pool is only 12 ft deep. Not to mention we had an OSHA inspector, and several SAG-AFTRA shop stewards present. But we did re-purpose a small crab for lunch, which did not please the pinched PETA spinster at all.

LOL!! Oh, man....I laughed so hard! Awesome!!

LOL!!! Excellent response... LOL!!--- And yes... wow... that was a great rendition! I mean ... oh my..... kinda hot to see her in that predicament with Ursula... wow! Amazing work as usual.

"Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me"

"That's why it's hotter
Under the water"

Yup. Well played, Mr. CRAB. I mean, Mr. CAB.

B

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back