• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic Touch Productions - NEW - Jessica's First Time

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
(This is a six part series - the other five parts will be posted as replies)

Jessica is a fun, charming, extremely ticklish girl. She's very petite, with size 5 feet, and has bright lively eyes and a huge, beaming smile.

She's a classic Magic Touch first-timer, because this is probably the most out-there thing that she's ever done, and she could hardly believe it was happening. When we first tied her hands, in clip 2, she was horrified at the idea of being tickled while her hands were tied. Then when we tied her hands and feet behind her back, she was Horrified!! at the idea of being tickled like that. And when we finally tied her spread-eagle to the bed, she was HORRIFIED! at the thought of being tickled while she was totally defenseless.

And then, also in classic MTP fashion, she ended up having a great time, and is looking forward to coming back.

For the first clip, I wanted Jessica to have a chance to get to know her tickler, the magnificent Lee Allure who needs no introduction here ;), and get comfortable, so I told her that she could do anything she wants while Lee tickles her... except defend herself..

Lee was going pretty easy on her, but even still Jessica can barely contain herself. In order to avoid actively fighting back, she kicks and thrashes and squirms, turning every which way, and eventually she resorts to literally biting the pillow. .

It was a great warm-up, and the chemistry between Jessica and Lee was immediately very strong. By which I mean that it was obvious that Lee terrified Jessica in a very cute way.

jesscasfirst1.jpg

Sample clip

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/5870/10974325">Click here to check it out - Jessica's First Time part 1</a>​

For the second scene, we tied Jessica sitting with her wrists strapped to the arms of the chair. Lee sat behind her out of line-of-sight. Jessica is very ticklish, and her nervousness at being so helpless and not knowing when it might come, or where, made it much worse, so when Lee tickles her she practically explodes. Her whole body clenches while her eyes pop out and her mouth drops opens as laughter just pours out of her.

jesscasfirst2.jpg

Sample clip

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/5870/10974361">Jessica's First Time part 2</a>​

In clip 3 we asked Jessica to take off her cute pink jacket, so now she's wearing nothing but a tank top to protect her, with her sensitive belly and armpits exposed.

Lee comes around from behind the chair, and only becomes more intimidating to poor, ticklish Jessica now that she can look her in the eyes. It was during this clip that Jessica started asking Lee how she got so good at tickling, because she could tell that she was being expertly driven to hysterics. And the best is, of course, yet to come...

jesscasfirst3.jpg

Sample clip

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/5870/10974383">Jessica's First Time part 3</a>​

Now it's getting real! It's a big jump from having your wrists tied to the arms of a chair, all the way to having your hands and feet tied behind your back, and Jessica knew she was in big trouble. By this point she already knew that Lee is very good at tickling her, and had a very good idea of where all of Jessica's ticklish spots were. She knew perfectly well that she was about to get , and that nervousness was written all over her face.

We had noticed earlier that the soft fabric of her socks made Jessica's feet much more ticklish, so while it probably would have been cuter to have her barefoot in this scene, with her tiny size 5 feet, in the end we decided to go for what we knew would tickle her the worst.

jesscasfirst4.jpg

Sample clip

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/5870/10974407">Jessica's First Time part 4 - hogtied!</a>​

As I mentioned in her first clip, Jessica is not a bondage model or anything like that. She was out of her comfort zone just having her arms tied to a chair. Now, she's completely defenseless, totally exposed, and has had plenty of time to build up some fear around the idea of being tickled by the lovely and devious Lee Allure.
Lee tickles her literally from head to toe, from her tiny feet to her highly sensitive ears, and all ticklish points between. She often tickles in more than one place at a time, with one hand on a foot and the other under an arm, which Jessica seems to find particularly unbearable, judging from the volume of her screams of laughter whenever that happened to her.

Here is a brief list of things Jessica tried during this scene: 1) biting 2) head-butt 3) using the tail-end of the restraint as a whip 4) using the tail-end of the restraint as a lasso, and 5) using only the leverage of her wrist, to thwap Lee with a pillow.

All of which earns her the A For Effort Award, but little else.

jesscasfirst5.jpg

Sample clip

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/5870/10974441">Jessica's First Time part 5 - spread-eagle!</a>​

Lee is not ticklish, so when she saw how hard Jessica was trying to fight back during her final scene, she suggested that it might be funny to keep filming as she untied her. Her instincts turned out to be perfect, because Jessica immediately started trying to tickle Lee, which only resulted in her getting tickled senseless one more time before the day ended.

After having been laughing more or less non-stop for the last 30 minutes, Jessica is giddy, goofy, delirious and nearly hysterical already, and even her own attempts to tickle someone else make her start giggling, so the smallest hint of tickle-aggression from Lee makes her fall completely apart.

jesscasfirst6.jpg

Sample clip

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/5870/10974519">Jessica's First Time part 6 - failed attempt to resist!</a>​

Wow. This is great news... glad to see you're producing again! :)

I'm glad you've gotten your hands back into it.

It's such an amazing and rewarding thing to do.

I'm also glad that you're back into it because you helped inspire lots of us who now produce to start producing ourselves.

JD

I'm glad you've gotten your hands back into it.

It's such an amazing and rewarding thing to do.

I'm also glad that you're back into it because you helped inspire lots of us who now produce to start producing ourselves.

JD

Thanks man, that means a lot!

Welcome back Jeff!!!! Awesome ;-)

peace out,
daddy

what's this? What's this! The way-back machine has been reactivated? Good god, before you know it Morandilas will be writing again and BAC will rise from his Odin sleep. Very cool.

what's this? What's this! The way-back machine has been reactivated? Good god, before you know it Morandilas will be writing again and BAC will rise from his Odin sleep. Very cool.

Ha! Thanks, CAB! :)

The Master/Davinci of our fetish, Has returned! Welcome back Jeff! Can we get some clips via VHS for nostalgia's sake? :)

Nice clip thanks for sharing. She is extremely ticklish you can tell. My kind of lady....LOL

Jeff,

I remember seeing the images for MTP videos posted on the newsgroups for the very first time... I was absolutely blown away!

MTP personified the ticklish girl next door with gals like Mary, Jacki, and Farra, to name just a few I can recall from memory! Looking over your MTP Classic Clips store brings the memories flooding back with such greats as Bridget, Dita, Ashley and Courtney!

The previews for Jessica's First Time look great and I just have to say...

It's nice having you and MTP back my friend!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Welcome back, sir. Yours was the first clip store I ever came across. I salute you for introducing me to this world. Peace.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the goodwill :)

Well, my God, the dead has arisen. Quite fitting, since it was Easter yesterday. Welcome back, Jeff!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back