• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysteria Lane #6: An Extra Pair of Hands F/m

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Hysteria Lane #6: An Extra Pair of Hands

F/m

By TickleMantis

When he used the wheelbarrow she would jog from the living room to the kitchen window and back again. If he mowed the backyard she could simply sit on the couch backward, kneeling on the cushions, the curtains pulled in so she could duck behind them if he happened to look her way. Firewood was her favorite, when he would stand out there swinging the axe, sweat beading on his tanned skin. During the times he’d take his shirt off she could have fainted, his rippling muscles dirty as he’d wipe a forearm across his slick brow.

Leaning against her kitchen counter, elbows balancing on the sink edge, blonde bombshell Bonnie Hinton watched her best friend’s son heave another small log in two. At nineteen Cody Werner stood an imposing 6’1ft, a height matched by the leggy forty one year old. There was nothing stopping the busty older woman from doing the work herself, nothing except an overwhelming desire to see the hunky teen flex his muscles for hours on end. She had seen him a year before when the idea of hiring the herculean lad to do odd jobs crossed her lustful mind, tossing hay bails with ease at the Werner family farm. Good-natured and naïve, the handsome young man had snapped up the opportunity to earn a few extra dollars, and the chance to sneak a few choice peeks at Ms. Hinton’s voluptuous frame when she wasn’t looking.

“Cody!” Bonnie called, sliding the rickety kitchen window upward, her fleshy cleavage bulging as she leaned forward. “Oh Cody! Would you like some iced tea?”

“Sure thing Miss Hinton!” Glancing up from his work, the boyishly handsome lad’s friendly smile caused the smitten woman’s heart to skip a beat. “Almost done here!”

As the longhaired blonde removed a large glass jug from the fridge, the familiar clop of chopping wood sounded louder through the open window. Joining the chorus of labor from outside came a cool breeze, a welcome relief as the hot summer day settled into early evening. Turning from the fridge’s chill, the twilight air caressing her slender neck, it was only then Bonnie realized just how hot and bothered her voyeuristic activities had made her. Dressed in only denim short shorts and a red plaid button up shirt, the voluptuous Amazon had become far warmer than her clothing warranted, even in the day’s heat.

“You must be exhausted…” The flushed woman quickly fanned herself as she heard the dark haired fellow step through the front door.

“It’s a warm one alright.” Cody replied, slipping out of his work boots and letting them drop unceremoniously to the hard wood floor.

Polite and friendly, the glistening boy still managed to maintain plenty of country charm. Oblivious to everyday etiquette and even more so toward his employer’s wanton desires, Cody thought nothing of wandering shirtless into the large kitchen. Pouring iced tea into a glass, it gave Bonnie pause to see the younger man’s glistening muscles so near and in the confines of her humble home. Ignoring the task at hand, her eyebrows involuntarily raised, the hypnotized farm girl gazed across six rippling abs, tight pecks and wide shoulders. Staring further upward, the curious woman reached the handsome teen’s doey eyes, which suddenly snapped toward the unfocused blonde’s hand.

“Oh shi-!” Bonnie cut herself off, turning quickly to see iced tea flowing freely over the top of her glass. “Dang it!”

“Haha!” Chuckling with sympathy, the kind hearted country boy stepped forward, spiraling paper towels from their rack and sliding a scrunched handful across the growing puddle.

“Oh no, please please –leave it.” Blushing, the blonde shook her head, fumbling at the boy’s large hand to take over. “It’s my fault!”

“Not to worry.” Cody grinned, dabbing at the bench top. “No harm done.”

“Hm.” Bonnie smiled with relief and agreement, the realization of her young employee’s close proximity gripping her attention. “You uh…ahmm…”

“Garbage?” Holding the soaked paper towels, the shirtless lad’s well toned frame loomed over the flustered cowgirl.

“Hm…what?” Snapping her head upward to focus on the teen’s face, the busty woman blinked her long lashes.

“Where should I put this?” Cody asked, repeating his question, that same big naïve smile resting across his lips.

“Oh! Garbage! Yes, uh, right in there…” Pointing to the cupboards below the sink immediately behind her, the older woman bit her plump lower lip.

Stepping by her, the fresh faced country boy leaned forward, opening the cupboards. Behind him, Bonnie tracked the lad’s every move, his rounded butt tight beneath well worn blue jeans. Pursing her lips the older woman muffled a sigh of approval, her fingers creeping without conscious thought toward Cody’s tanned and tender skin. Less than an inch away logic got the better of her, but just as the nervous woman began to recoil, her would-be target leaned backward, the blonde’s long nails brushing accidentally against the young man’s side.

“Ah!” Spinning with alarming speed, the strong jawed boy planted his large hands against the countertop’s edge, facing Bonnie with a look of wide eyed surprise.

“Sorry!” The surprised woman said, showing Cody her open palms. “I didn’t mean to make you jump.”

“Ain’t no bother.” Relaxing his stance the oddly tense boy stepped away from the bench.

“I’m not doin’ very well am I?” Bonnie asked rhetorically, with a smile. “First the tea, then ticklin’ you…”

“Oh you didn’t tickle me, nothin’ to worry about.” The young man said, stepping back around the older woman and taking the glass jug in hand.

“I didn’t?” A sudden curiosity bloomed in the blonde’s mischievous mind. “Sure seemed like I did…”

“Just surprised me is all.” Cody replied, apparently eager to change the subject as he filled both glasses and handed one to Bonnie. “You make this youself?”

“I sure did, but hold on a minute…” Raising a single eyebrow the busty cowgirl placed her glass on the bench and took a half step toward her evasive guest. “…ain’t everybody who leaps around like that from a little ol’ fright.”

“I…must be extra jumpy I guess!” His voice ever so slightly strained, the young man sipped his iced tea, focus clearly on the advancing woman as he once again attempted to switch topics. “This is real good tea Miss Hinton.”

“Mhmm…” Bonnie hummed, dismissing the nervous boy’s compliment as she slid closer toward him, her fingers slowly beginning to wiggle as she raised her hands. “…You know what I think…I think you’re extra ticklish!”

“Yaa!” Awkwardly stepping backward, the shirtless teen clumsily slammed his glass onto the counter as Miss Hinton’s ten fingers ran quickly up his bare sides. “Ahaha!”

“I knew it!” A broad grin crossing her full lips, the giddy woman followed the cowering hunk as he slapped softly against her curious hands.

“Aho!” Cody yelped in giggling protest as ten terrible talons wormed up and down his sides, jogging backward before hitting his back against a wooden pantry door. “Come on! Ha! Quit it!”

“Ohhh I don’t think so!” Easily able to maneuver around the lad’s uncoordinated defenses, the frisky country girl’s long nails scratched quickly down his sides.

“Hahaha! Miss HeheheHinton!” Buckling forward, a forced smile stretching his mouth wide, the sensitive teen flailed his hands weakly in a hilarious attempt for escape. “Okay! Hahaha! Okahayhay!”

“Okay what?” Bonnie teased, delighting in the muscular boy’s apparent inability to fight back as she squeezed all ten fingers into his lower sides. “Okay, you’re extra ticklish?!”

“Ye-yes! Ahaha!” Clearly hoping his admission would bring an end to the playful woman’s teasing, the dark haired cowboy spat truth through unwanted laughter. “Youehehes! Haha! Stop!”

Feeling his knees begin to lose strength, Cody hoped Miss Hinton wasn’t half as cruel as some of the other women who’d discovered his weakness throughout his young life. Though he guarded it well, there still came the odd occasion where someone unearthed the country boy’s secret sensitivity. The Turnbull sisters unfortunately sprang to the forefront of the giggling lads thoughts as he struggled to stand, two auburn haired siblings a few years his senior who seemed to enjoy nothing more than making the poor lad squeal. The school bus, the library, under the shade of a grand oak tree and one particularly nasty experience on the bank of the Hickbee Pass River. None were pleasant memories and all involved a flurry of fingers and plenty of desperate pleas for mercy, among other sordid torments.

“Where you going, hm?” Clawing at the poor boy’s sides the bosomy blonde teased, her object of affection hunching forward.

“Pleeeheese!” Cody giggled and tried his best to stay polite as both knees wobbled, his sock covered feet doing an awkward dance across the polished wooden floor.

“Okay, okay…” Bonnie said, stepping back and letting the shirtless younger man get his bearings.

“Hhh…thank you…” Standing upright with a sigh of relief, the tanned teen swallowed deeply and nursed both sides with his large hands.

“But only because I didn’t want you damaging my floor.” The devious cowgirl smirked, raising her wiggling fingers threateningly. “If you did that, I’d have to be really mean…”

“N-no need! I won’t damage nothin’, I swear!” Cody said, fearing another assault as he took a half step back.

“Well…” Stepping forward to match the young man’s back step, the older woman’s dastardly digits increased their speed. “…maybe I should be mean anyway, just in case!”

“Oh, no Miss Hinton…” Raising his open palms, each in a slow defensive wave, the anxious Adonis shuffled along the wall taking careful steps toward the hallway door. “…don’t…”

Drunk on her newfound power, Bonnie crept menacingly after her terribly ticklish target. All ten long nails scratching at the air, the look on the retreating boy’s worrisome face only fueled the long legged blonde’s fire. Though Cody outweighed her and was far stronger, it had only taken a few quick slides of her fingers to make him weaken completely. The immediate memory of the dark haired lad’s erratic laughter and squirming movements thick in her mind, the normally empathetic woman couldn’t help but wonder what might happen if she really let loose. Following him across the hallway, both predator and prey found themselves in the large carpeted living room.

“Here I commme…” Bonnie sang as she watched the handsome cowboy fumble around the back of her recliner.

“No, come on…” Smiling nervously the confused boy backed into the coffee table, waving both arms to balance himself as he stepped back toward the large three-seat couch. “…Can’t we just have iced tea?”

“Oh, you can have all the iced tea you want…” Long locks bounced along with her jiggling cleavage as the blonde took two large and very fast steps toward the frightened teen. “…just as soon as I’m done with you!”

“Noyeeihha!” Cody flailed, stumbling backward as the older woman’s ten teasing fingers burrowed into his tender toned abs. “Eeeheeiii!”

Collapsing down into the fat couch cushions, the muscular man kicked and slapped aimlessly. Looming over the fitful boy, Bonnie moved in between his uncoordinated legs and pinched quickly along the bottoms of his soft ribs. Shaking his head, there was no hope of erasing the giant wide mouthed smile across Cody’s face, insuppressible laughter streaming from within. Socks sliding against the carpet as he tried to push himself back, the increasingly excited blonde reveled in her fun, wide eyed and smiling broadly. Curling his muscular arms around his midsection, the dark haired farmboy couldn’t protect himself nearly enough, the busty woman’s fingers poking and prodding from what seemed like every direction.

“Miss Hinteeheen!” The handsome lad squeaked, tipping to his left as he wormed frantically beneath the older woman’s fingers.

Curling into a wildly wriggling fetal position, his legs following up onto the couch, the ticklish teen’s control was slipping from his grasp. Having no choice but to rely on his body’s own instincts for escape, Cody knew all was lost so long as the boisterous woman standing over him kept up her joyful attack. Shaking his head, the giggling hunk pawed at Bonnie’s slender wrists, the devious family friend easily able to avoid her hired hand’s grip. Knowing the muscular lad couldn’t stop her, and fueled ever more by the idea she’d reduced the hard working cowboy so quickly to a helpless mess, the busty blonde soaked up every touch.

Unaware of his assailants increasing lust for power, the squirming nineteen year old hoped the one-sided game would end any second. Her nails fluttering across his lower tummy, Cody clasped at his midriff only for the leggy woman’s fingers to dance across his ribs. Every time the dark haired boy moved, the golden haired temptress moved faster. Always a step ahead, Bonnie was able to keep her tanned pet giggling and pleading with great ease. Sadly, despite the teen’s laughter filled requests for mercy his words had the complete opposite effect, only spurring the lustful blonde on.

“Ohh you’re makin’ this harder’n it has to be!” Bonnie cooed as she swung a long leg over the writhing boy’s hips, rolling him on to his back.

“No! Noho!” Giggling maddeningly, the Herculean teen fought weakly as the woman straddling him eagerly pulled at his arms.

“You’re makin’ it woooorse!” The giddy country girl teased and scraped her longer nails lightly down the burly fellow’s tender abs.

“Yeeheehee!” Cody squealed, covering his stomach with both hands, a fatal error as Bonnie’s claws wrapped around his ribcage.

“Tickle tickle tickle!” Her hands held like a lobster, the excited woman squeezed viciously at the boy’s soft ribs.

“Nahahahaaa!” Bucking forward and slamming himself back down, the struggling teen rolled, his hands fumbling to pry the cruel woman away. “Hahaha! Stop! Nohoaha!”

Like riding a bronco, Bonnie bounced a top the fighting fellow, her ten fingers digging deep between each rib. His cheeks flushing red, the heaving boy pulled and tugged desperately against the bosomy blonde’s clamped hands. Sock covered feet slammed repeatedly into the armrest, his well toned upper body convulsing sporadically against the relentless pinching. Having lost all control, Cody installed a clear stress into his tone, a sincere stream of begging that his unstoppable laughter robbed of any effectiveness.

“Oh now, don’t be shy!” The full figured tickler teased, not ceasing her ten digit mining expedition between each of the laughing boy’s ribs. “Aunty Bonnie’ll take care of you!”

“Hahaha! St-stop! Ahaha!” Cody strained to push comprehendible words out between his full blown belly laughter. “Bonnieheheeehee! Pleheease!”

“And what happened to ‘Miss Hinton?’” Bonnie asked with mock anger toward her victim’s break in usual etiquette, her fingertips running faster over each malleable rib. “Don’t tell me I tickled all you manners away!”

“Ahaha! Sahaa! Sorry!” Apologizing, his head whipping from side to side the endlessly grinning teen would have said anything for a break. “M-Miss Hiteehehee! Miss Hahahaha!”

Try as he might, Cody couldn’t manage to spit out the necessary syllables. It didn’t matter, the smirking blonde didn’t really care. The giggling cowboy’s inability to speak was a clear result of Bonnie’s deftly wriggling fingers, a fact she knew and a fact she’d quickly grown to love. Every fitful reaction, every squeal and surprised squeak and stream of involuntary laughter was her doing, and the already hot and bothered woman lapped it up. She loved the extremes a tiny touch could produce, and as her libido fires burned brighter the perversely aroused Amazon was eager to test their limits. Goosing the dark haired teen’s sides, the older woman could see the red marks her fingers had left all over his ribcage, and another unexpected but most welcome pang of lust tightened her loins.

“You are just the most ticklish boy I’ve ever met!” The curvaceous cowgirl taunted as she suddenly took a firm grip of both Cody’s wrists.

“Hhh! Hhh! Ah-hhh!” His cheeks and brow bright red, the confused young man gasped for air as Bonnie pulled his arms upward, swinging her legs and twisting position, a blur of movement the poor boy couldn’t follow.

Denim short shorts whirled above his head and before the panting lad could catch his breath the busty blonde had slammed down atop his elbows. Arms stretched above his head, Bonnie straddled the tanned teen’s arms, his muscular upperbody laid out before her. Shaking his head, Cody stared up with disbelief, tugging weakly against the blonde’s thick thighs, yet with no less determination in a hopeless effort to free his arms. Completely unprotected the poor country boy couldn’t help but giggle nervously, the horror in his doey eyes a stark contrast to the unwanted grin plastered across his lips.

“No escape now!” The voluptuous woman teased, squeezing her knees around the trembling boy’s tensed biceps.

“Ms. Hinton!” Cody bucked, hooking his heels over the arm of the couch in an attempt to pull himself out from under the devious country girl.

“Yes, Mr. Werner?” Bonnie smirked, her eyes widening as she raised her arms high in the air.

“D-hee! Don’t!” Giggling nervously at the sight of the flirtatious woman’s nails beginning to wriggle above him, the tanned boy squirmed fitfully.

“You knooow…” Lowering her hands slowly toward the shirtless boy, the bosomy blonde’s smile grew wider. “…if you really didn’t want to be tickled, you wouldn’t smile so much!”

“Mm!” Pursing his lips the dark haired teen couldn’t help but watch the ten talons inch ever closer to his bare flesh. “I can’t heeheelp it!”

True to his word, the butterflies in his stomach forced small, unstoppable giggles. Try as he might, anguish tearing up Cody’s fear filled mind, the pending horror only showed in his quivering eyes. Down past her shoulders Ms. Hinton’s hands descended, the boy’s giggling pleas wavering in pitch. Slowing even more, Bonnie crept her slender digits through the air, picking their target, the squirming young man’s bulging upturned biceps. Within a few short inches the half naked cowboy shook his head quickly, hoping to wish himself elsewhere.

“No! No! No!” Cody called, shifting focus between each of the older woman’s hands as long nails began to scratch with a feathers touch against his sensitive skin. “Eeeha! Nohopleaheese! Ms. Hihihiton!”

“Oh please, call me Bonnie!” Grinning broadly the busty woman sped up her curious fingers, spidering them up and down the boy’s muscular arms, from elbow to shoulder.

“Eeeyeeheehee!” Kicking against the arm of the couch the young man shut his eyes, bouncing his firm butt against the overstuffed cushions. “Nohostop! Eeeheehee!”

“I’m barely touching you!” Her cleavage jiggling, the giddy blonde’s nails flickered, the boy’s arms flexing repeatedly.

“Haha stop! S-seriously!” Cody shook as he strained once again to free his arms, the jolly Ms. Hinton’s nails dragging slowly toward his stretched hollows. “No! Nono!”

“Cootchy coo!” The voluptuous woman sang, burrowing her five fingers into each of the boy’s taut underarms.

“Yeeehahahaaa!” Arcing his back, the dark haired teen’s mouth opened wide with a piercing screech. “Nahahahaaa!”

Skittering her long nails with rapid speed, Bonnie held her legs firm as the teen pinned between them fought for freedom. Thick muscles flexed, veins pumping furiously as Cody’s lantern jaw stretched wide open. His brow frowning, laughter bellowed from deep within the cowboy’s chiseled chest. Letting a cruel side she didn’t even know she had take the wheel, the bosomy woman raked her sharpened claws up and down the nerve clusters beneath the tanned lad’s biceps. Forced to shriek, the helpless young man rolled from side to side as much as his trapped arms would allow.

“Ohh, who’s a tickwish boy?!” Putting on her best baby-voice the long legged woman suddenly sent her hands squeezing quickly across the struggling boy’s sides.

“Heeeheehee! Stooop!” Cody called, wide eyed and desperate.

“Stop what? Stop this?” Pinching the toned teen’s sides, the enthused blonde skated her fingers all over his rippling tummy.

“Youehehes! Eeeyeeheehee!” Answering through rowdy giggles, the defenseless hunk floundered, his entire torso completely vulnerable.

Dragging her long nails back toward his chest, Bonnie made the poor boy curl his knees upward, and then kick down again when she clawed at his tender rib cage. Fingertips kneading in the soft spots between each rib, the cackling nineteen year old bounced wildly. Like a trapped animal Cody shook, taking quick deep breaths for much needed air. Ungluing her eyes for the briefest of moments, the randy older woman glanced at her bobbing plaid covered boobs, pert nipples unmistakably swelling beneath the cotton.

Utterly enthralled, the busty country girl goosed Cody’s sides, raked her nails under his arms and sent his mind reeling with giggles as she danced all ten fingers playfully across his sweat slicked tummy. Words barely audible amongst the constant stream of stressed giggling, the young man’s cotton covered heels continually slammed into the armrest. Trapped beneath Bonnie’s unrelenting claws the hypersensitive teen had lost all strength, all energy unwillingly spent on pointless struggling and insuppressible laughter.

“Oooh!” Bonnie cooed, allowing her plaything to collapse into the couch cushions. “What’s thiiis?”

“Neehoho!” Continuing to giggle as a single stray fingernail skated around his lower stomach, the nervous boy trembled. “Pleeheeeheesee!”

“Ohho yes!” Circling her index finger around the squirming boy’s belly button, the kneeling country girl was positively giddy.

“Pleeheease! Miss Hin-Bonnieheeheeno!” Cody shook, tugging at his muscular arms as the cruel finger drew closer, like a shark eyeing it’s prey.

“Closer and closerrrr…” Bonnie taunted, her slowly twirling fingertip less than an inch away from the topless teen’s navel.

“Nohoho!” Twitching his well defined abs, the imminent threat caused the handsome lad’s stomach to sink. “DON’T!”

“Tickee tickee!” The grinning girl said in a high pitch taunt as she burrowed her wriggling index deep into the glistening boy’s belly button.

“NAHA!” Cody bucked, his abs crunching before springing out immediately out again. “NOSTOAHA! STAHAH!”

Slamming his socked feet into the armrest, the tanned teen flopped like a fish out of water. Loud deep laughter filled the large living room, all control lost by the mere wiggling of a singular devilish digit. Brow furrowed and mouth open wide, Cody wailed for mercy as the terrible seconds dragged on, his words barely formed and not at all understood. For her part Bonnie laughed too, but hers was a giggle of delight, not the full blown suffering cries of ticklishness. Almost effortless, her weight holding the boy’s arms in place, the statuesque blonde needed only move her index finger to caused such chaos.

As dreadful seconds drew into torturous minutes, a new sheen of sweat began to coat the desperate cowboy’s flexing muscles. Cody’s eyes shut tight and sprang open, deep breath forced its way between misery shaped lips, quick gasps amongst the unstoppable laughter. Her nipples poking stiff beneath the red cotton blouse, the lustful blonde gladly rode the train of temptation, employing her free hand to scratch softly up the squirming younger man’s side. Surprised squeaks ripped through deep laughter, the soft touch coupled with his navel assault a cruel addition to the dark haired boy’s unavoidable anguish. When Bonnie’s long nails skated across the burly boy’s tight pecks and grazed his nipple, a sudden loud crack gave her pause.

“My chair!” The busty blonde exclaimed, looking down to see Cody had inadvertently kicked the armrest loose from its fittings. “You broke my couch!”

“Hhh! I-hee! I didn’t!” Panting heavily the relieved boy craned his neck, looking down across his pinkened torso to see the arm of the couch hanging half off.

“You did!” Bonnie claimed with mock anger and poked the pinned boy quickly between two ribs.

“Ehee!” Jumping quickly the breathless boy remained trapped, his accidental damage quite clear. “Sorry, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!”

“You’re in so much trouble!” Without a second’s delay the increasingly vicious woman clawed at the teen’s exposed rib cage.

“Yaaahahaha!” Cody arched his back, bouncing helplessly as ten nimble fingers dug deep between into his tender sides. “Stahahahap!”

“No! You wrecked my couch!” Bonnie said, her sly smirk broadcasting the lack of any real anger as she goosed ferociously at the struggling cowboy’s soft ribs. “You and your big clumsy feet!”

Not relenting until the bucking boy’s ribs were a deep shade of red, the busty blonde only moved her attack. Raking rapidly under Cody’s silky smooth underarms sent him squealing, racing ten long nails down his heaving sides causing a stream of nonstop giggling. Sweat dripping from his wrinkled forehead, the severely weakened country boy rolled from side to side as Bonnie’s fingers ran feverishly across his six pack, spidering across his lower tummy. Neither knew how many minutes passed, and as far as the busty blonde tickler was concerned she didn’t much care.

“N…nhh! No morree…hhh!” The puffing hunk begged through frazzled speech. “Pl…please stop…”

“I have stopped!” Waving her palms in the air above the half naked Adonis, the bosomy older woman joked. “See? I’m not doing anythin’!”

“Hhh-hhh I…I’m sorry…hnnf!” Cody said, tugging weakly at his still very stuck arms. “…about your couch.”

“Ahh yes!” Unnoticed by the gasping teen, the sly blonde began unbuckling her belt as she spoke. “That weren’t really your fault, it was them big ol’ feet o’ yours!”

“I…I didn’t mean to!” The genuinely apologetic lad said, glancing down at the loosely hanging armrest. “It was just, you was ticklin’ me so much!”

“Big boy like you can’t handle a lil’ tickle!” Bonnie grinned, slipping the thin leather belt out from around her denim short shorts.

“Can I please…can I get up?” Anxious at the risk of another ten-fingered tickle attack, the young man’s words quivered in his throat.

“Oh! Where are my manners?” Placing her loose belt on the coffee table, the cheerful woman swung her leg over, standing on the carpet.

“Ah, thank you.” Cody said, bringing his arms back down at long last and steadying himself to sit upright.

“Uh-uh.” Pressing a hand onto the young man’s shoulder, the busty blonde kept him from rising up more than a few inches. “Not so fast!”

“But-“ The dark haired boy began but was immediately interrupted by Bonnie’s fingers digging forcefully into his sides. “-Yee! Ahaha! No!”

Slapping at the sneaky woman’s hands, Cody rolled back into the cushions, squirming quickly beneath her. Gripping at Bonnie’s wrists, pulling, pushing, the boy whose strength normally rivaled that of a horse was reduced to little more than a puppy. Socks slipping on the couch, the cowboy’s feet kicked at the loose hanging armrest as he struggled to evade the blonde’s wiggling fingers. As helpless with his arms free as he was with them pinned, the giggling teen was desperate for escape, attempting with all his might to roll onto the carpet.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Bonnie grinned, pinching the fitful boy’s side and causing him to recoil backward.

“Stop please! Eheehee!” A mess of squirming giggling muscle, the doe eyed lad rolled facedown, the older woman wasting no time as she landed hard atop his bouncing butt.

Snatching the belt from atop the coffee table, Bonnie straddled her squealing pet as she continued to race long nails up and down his side. Squeezing her thick thighs tight around the wriggling boy’s waist, the lust driven woman grabbed a firm hold of Cody’s right wrist, quickly looping her thin belt firmly around it. Squeezing his ribs before the ticklish teen could properly comprehend her actions, the voluptuous woman kept him giggling as she pulled both arms behind his back, snuggly binding the belt around both his wrists.

“What-what are you doin’?!” Cody’s voice strained as he fought to pull his hands free. “Wait! This is crazy, Miss Hinton! Please!”

“I don’t know why you’re causin’ such a fuss!” Feigning ignorance, the randy woman once again lobster clawed at the poor boy’s sides.

“Yeehanooo! Ahahahaaa!” Bucking beneath her, the bound bronco could do nothing but laugh and plead as Bonnie’s hands rigorously explored his sensitive skin.

Digging deep, Bonnie kneaded the young hunk’s firm stomach muscles without restraint. Fueled by her animalistic desire and happy for it, the busty blonde had no intention of holding back as she prodded Cody’s already ripe red ribs and flickered long nails up and down his midsection. Muffling laughter into the couch cushion, the handsome teen grit his teeth, craning his neck back seconds later, filling the room with pleas for mercy once again. Laying facedown the tied boy’s ability to kick was restricted from the knees up, able only to slap his lower legs repeatedly into the overstuffed cushions.

“Alright!” Bonnie rubbed her hands together as if preparing to eat a well cooked meal. “Time to stop goin’ easy on you!”

“E…easy?” Whimpering in a soft tone, the bewildered boy couldn’t imagine how it could get any worse as he felt Miss. Hinton’s weight shifting. “N…no more, please! You gotta let me go!”

“I don’t think so!” Having spun around, the bold blonde straddled the backs of her hired hand’s denim clad legs and shuffled downward, until reaching his calves. “You broke my couch, you’re in big trouble!”

“Oh…oh NO!” Cody balked, his eyes wide and shaking as he realized where the impossibly cruel woman’s next target lay. “Please don’t, I’m sorry!”

“In lieu of apologies, I offer punishment!” With the shining white grin of a hungry tiger, the long haired country girl pinched the tip of the teen’s left sock and began to tug softly.

“NOHO! Nono!” Worming desperately behind her, the fearful boy with pink tickle tracks covering his torso tried with what little might he had to break free. “Oh no PLEASE! I’ll fix it! I’ll do whatever you want!”

“Whatever I want hmm?” Bonnie repeated as she slipped the white cotton over Cody’s soft right heel, his left foot frantically trying to assist its half exposed friend.

“I’ll work for free!” Straining his large shoulder muscles, the chiseled young man winced as he attempted to break the belt buckle looped firmly around his wrists.

“Ohh tempting offer…” Peeling the sock clean from the helpless boy’s tender sole, the ravenous woman bit her plump bottom lip as she eyed his large silky arch. “…but what if what I want…is to tickle you silly?!”

“Nono! Pl-please, I swear!” Cody flapped his feet quickly as he felt the older woman hooking her finger into the rim of his remaining sock. “Anything! I’ll do anything!”

“Aw, ain’t you sweet!” Slipping the sock down over the teen’s wiggling foot, the bosomy woman tossed it to the carpet with its partner, both upturned feet completely bare.

“Noho! Nononono!” Ceasing his wriggling, his toes curled, the bound cowboy braced himself, disbelief clear in his is voice.

“Here I coooome…” Bonnie sang, beginning to wiggle her ten long nails only a few short inches from Cody’s trembling toes.

“Please no!” A small squeaking cracked his voice, the barefoot boy’s feet stretched and squirmed with horrible anticipation.

“Ohh, it’s gonna tickle sooo bad!” The older woman teased, resisting the urge to immediately drop her sharp claws downward. “I’m gonna tickle you sooo much!”

“Ohnodon’t! Don’t do it!” Cody begged, twisting his upperbody in an effort to see, only viewing Miss Hinton’s long blonde locks, lower back and her own upturned bare soles as she kneeled atop his calves.

Quaking with terror, his voice brimming with desperation, the topless nineteen year old had every reason to worry. For a guy who guarded his ticklishness well, it wasn’t always easy to protect his secret, a jab in the side or a stroke across his tummy could easily give it away. Fortunately, in most instances, Cody’s feet were well hidden, buried deep within his boots and far away from the rest of his most sensitive areas. Unfortunately for the panicking lad it also happened to be that his feet were the most sensitive spot on a body that was already excruciatingly ticklish. Just the thought of having ten long nails skating around his soles was enough to give the otherwise rough and tumble boy nightmares. The act of being tied and helpless while this happened, he could scarcely imagine a worse fate.

“I’m sooo close!” Bonnie chuckled, enjoying every loud plea and anxious wiggle of the tender feet before her.

“PLEASE STOP!” Yelling, the muscular lad heaved to pull his legs free, rolled in an attempt to throw himself off the couch and jolted his entire frame in a series of fruitless fights for freedom.

“Stop? Why I haven’t even started!” The delighted woman answered back before descending all ten of her long sharp nails down onto the boy’s vulnerable wrinkling soles.

“YEEEIIIGGHHEEE! EEEYAHAHAANOO!” Thrashing wildly, Cody’s entire 6’1 frame convulsed as the ten fingers scribbled up and down his arches.

Skating breezily around his soft heels, Bonnie’s talons scratched with delicate speed. Causing the couch to shake, the helpless muscle man howled as the balls of his feet became a playground for carefree fingers. Frolicking along the bottoms of Cody’s toes, the blonde woman’s nails raked down the meaty sides of his feet and immediately skittered over his tender heels once again. Screaming in ticklish agony, the dark haired lad no longer attempted to break free, his entire tanned body completely out of his control.

“Ohh! Who’s a ticklish boy?!” Bonnie teased, her words unheard beneath the wailing of hysterical laughter as she continued brushing the tips of nails all over the cowboy’s bare soles.

“AAAHAHA! EEEIIEHEE!” Wordlessly, the normally burly young man shrieked, his blue eyes beginning to well.

As the busty older woman began to bend the toes of Cody’s left foot back, tears burst, streaming down his aching, reddened cheeks. The bound boy’s sole stretched taut, Bonnie gave him barely a second’s respite before burrowing five feverish fingertips under his trapped toes. Loud unstoppable laughter broke, fading into small mousey squeaks and silence. As the cruel country gal’s digits explored beneath the sweat soaked lad’s toes, his topless frame continued to bounce and buck against the thick couch cushions. Suffering in silence the squirming teen was beyond hope of begging, he couldn’t have even formed a coherent thought to save himself.

“Helloooo?” Singing her words, the voluptuous woman looked back over her shoulder. “Anybody there?”

“Hhhnn! Hhhh!” Cody wheezed, desperate for air as his toes were released.

“Ohh, still with me!” Pivoting her position, the blonde bombshell turned a full 180 degrees, kneeling over the exhausted lad’s calves. “Good, cause I ain’t done yet!”

“Nhhh! Nohhh!” The gasping boy squirmed as he felt the older woman’s hands gripping either side of his hips.

“Come on…hff!” Bonnie huffed as she rolled the heavy teen over onto his back, his six-pack abs and chiseled pecks glistening with sweat.

“Whhh…wh-wh-what are yhh do…” Panting heavily the dark haired country boy blinked through tear blurred vision as he felt nimble fingers fondling the button at the top of the his denim blue jeans.

“Well now, I don’t want you thinkin’ I’m all bad…” The Amazon said with a sly grin as she unzipped the tied teen’s fly.

“M-Miss. Hinton!” Cody gasped when his mother’s best friend swiftly unclasped his buckle.

Bonnie knew it was no coincidence the ticklish teen’s protests and panicked pleading fell silent as she slid his jeans downward. Purposefully or not, Cody had even lifted his well tone behind from the couch cushions to help ease his disrobing. Little wonder why, the buxom blonde thought to herself with a knowing smirk as she noticed the large bulge beneath the cowboy’s dark blue boxers. Tears staining his flushed red cheeks, the older woman couldn’t tell if his blushing was from the tickle-intensive workout or a sense of humiliation at his pulsing boxers, but she didn’t imagine him the bashful type.

“What’s this?” Whispering her words, the coy country gal raised an eyebrow, locking eyes as she stroked two fingers gently around the near nude boy’s waistline,

He didn’t respond with words, the dark haired lad’s tense muscles only twitching a little from the soft touch. What lay beneath the sweat soaked boy’s underwear was clear, the cotton stretched down either side of the long curved lump. Shuffling against the cushions, Cody tugged at his bound wrists, his thick biceps flexing, though they found no freedom. Snapping the top button of her red plaid blouse, Bonnie’s ballooning cleavage widened slight, the gradual pulsing beneath the teen’s cotton boxers suddenly increasing.

“Or maybe…” Bonnie said as she snapped open the next button down, her milky white breasts straining her shirts resolve. “…I am all bad?”

“Uh.” Somewhat dumbfounded and definitely confused, the naïve lad stared wide eyed as the woman straddling his legs pried open her thin cotton shirt, large bare boobs spilling into the open air.

As she slid the shirt back over her shoulders, Cody couldn’t help but take notice of Ms. Hinton’s swollen pink nipples, a sight that didn’t help to quash his rapidly increasing arousal. Below the now topless blonde’s generous bare bosom, her soft tummy glistened with a light covering of sweat, a single bead sliding from under her breast. For a moment, lost in fantasy at the creamy soft sights before him, the dazed muscle man dreamed of their situation being reversed. Had Bonnie been the one with her hands bound, her body a playground for his fingers, surely he would show her no less mercy than the country girl had given him. No, the teary eyed boy imagined, he would see to it the older woman laughed and giggled no matter how much she begged. Alas, ‘twas not to be, though the thought had caused his erection to swell even further.

“Oh my…” Tugging the teen’s boxers down the half naked woman paused at the sight of the farmboy’s huge curved cock.

Quickly downing the boxers and tossing them behind her, the bare breasted cowgirl wasted no time indulging her wickedness. Cupping the bulbous sides of her boobs, Bonnie leaned forward, engulfing the naked young man’s rigid manhood and squashing her sweat-slicked tits together. Groaning with approval, Cody squirmed at the touch, his purple cockhead protruding from the marshmallow prison. Slowly sliding forward, Bonnie rubbed back, her shapely denim clad butt thrusting lewdly in the air. Writhing beneath his blonde mistress, the good natured teen began to thrust back, his glistening erection throbbing as the pressure at the base of his shaft began to surge.

“Awh…awhhaw…” Low groans rumbled from Cody’s chest, his well defined six pack quaking as the older woman pumped thick flesh up and down his rock hard cock.

“Mmm…” The bold blonde purred, extending the tip of her long wet tongue to slide across the boy’s lower tummy.

“Ahnnheh…ahee! Awaw…” Small giggles bubbled through the muscular teen’s hushed growls as the busty woman’s sneaky tongue fluttered below his belly button.

Squishing soft flesh around the nineteen years old’s throbbing erect cock, Bonnie slid back and forth. Painstakingly the bare breasted blonde gradually increased her speed, the young man’s tremors of pleasure growing louder. Buried amongst the moans, tiny squeaks continued to escape Cody’s lips as the blonde’s tongue tip delicately licked along his lower tummy. Slippery with a mix of sweat, saliva and the nude teen’s own oily pleasure juice, the buxom woman’s taste buds easily skated around the boy’s sensitive skin.

“Are you gonna lose it?” Bonnie asked, pumping up and down, the Herculean young man’s purple cockhead throbbing.

“Ahh! Ahh! Y-yeah! Awwgawd!” Gritting his teeth, the teen’s glistening abs began to curl.

“Are you gonna cum?” The buxom woman chuckled, darting her tongue quickly across the boy’s tanned tummy.

“Y-aw! Yes! Awh! Awhaw!” Cody twitched, biting his bottom lip.

“No you’re not!” The cruel older woman said quickly, before snaking her wiggling tongue deep into the cowboy’s achingly ticklish navel.

“YEEEHAHA!” Bucking instantly, the betrayed country boy spasmed as a look of dismay contorted through the insuppressible laughter. “AHAHA! NOAAHAHA!”

Planting her palms flat on the couch cushions either side of the screaming hunk, the ravenous she-devil released her own sweat glazed cushions and held on for dear life. In his ragingly aroused state, every nerve across Cody’s body stood on high alert, all ready for the seemingly inevitable rush of nirvana to follow. When that rush didn’t come, sitting on the brink, so close, instead rudely interrupted by a flickering tongue in the teen’s belly button, what would have normally been an uncontrollable giggle fit turned into howling laughter of riotous proportions. Where the boy’s nerves should have been rolling around in rollicking mirth, instead they were setting fires and running amok.

Drilling deep, Bonnie’s pointed tongue swirled as the muscular young man’s nude physique bounced and strained. Making matters worse, though his promised ecstasy had been tickled away at the last possible moment, the painfully erect Adonis’ arousal only seemed to intensify. Slipping and slapping against the busty woman’s jiggling boobs, Cody’s giant cock pounded a deep shade of red. His befuddled brain forced to focus on nothing but the navel torment, the screeching teen had control over nothing, least of all the rampaging lust pulsating through his loins.

“Haven’t you ruined my couch enough already?” Bonnie said as she sat up, the shuddering boy’s curved shaft throbbing before her. “Now you want to go cummin’ all over it?”

“Pleehee…ahhnn!” The teary eyed boy giggled, a pang from of his swollen soaked cock interrupting his words.

“We’ll have none of that!” Doing her best strict schoolmarm impression, the normally golden hearted country gal dug her fingers into the frazzled boy’s hips.

“Aheeiiiieee! Hahahaaa!” A large sloppy grin spread across Cody’s harrowed face, his firm torso curling forward before his back arched, violently repeating the involuntary sit-ups.

Her milky boobs bouncing in time with her long blonde locks, the curvaceous woman’s blue eyes watched unblinking at the sight of Cody’s hard shaft slipping up and down his crunching six pack. Lewdly thrusting in her kneeling position over the bucking boy’s thighs, Bonnie’s nipples puffed rigid with lust. The older woman could force her unwitting tickle toy to lose his composure at any moment, but just how much longer she could contain herself was quickly becoming more difficult to resist. The urge to simply ravage the dark haired boy had begun well before he entered her modest little country home, now with him howling and nude beneath her, it was damn near overwhelming.

“I think I’ll tickle you feet again!” Bonnie grinned, planting a hand in the middle of the strapping lad’s firm pecks.

“Nohonho!” The nervous boy begged through giggles as he was pushed back down into the thick couch.

“Or maybe I’ll tickle this!” Keeping her weight pressing the teen down, the crazed older woman ran the long nails of her free hand along the underside of his quaking cock.

“EEEIGGHA!” Cody bucked at the unexpected sensation, the topless blonde’s nails fluttering up and down his shaft. “HEEHAHA! NAHAEIII!”

Even the Turnbull sisters hadn’t thought to ever tickle him there. Suddenly, almost instantly, Cody felt himself on the brink of bliss once again. Berserk with uproarious laughter, the swell of lust tensed the crying cowboy’s thighs, certainty of an explosive result. Bonnie’s deft fingers were inescapable, dancing ever so lightly from the base of the young man’s raging erection to just below his bulbous cockhead. No matter which direction the achingly hard boy fought to, the buxom blonde’s playfully torturous touch easily followed. Unable to speak, barely able to remember his own name, the helpless hunk found himself trapped, pressure at its absolute peak yet still, somehow, unable to find release.

As much as the burly boy feared being tickled, his young mind could never have imagined such a terrifying fate. Caught on the fine line between heaven and hell, Bonnie’s furious fingers wiggled up and down, each tiny touch arousing the cackling cowboy, and tormenting him even more. Craving release, Cody strained and rolled, his muscles tight and wrists raw from tugging. The slightest tender touch would do it, a loving stroke, a tiny lick, anything to relieve the devastating pressure pushing at the screaming boy’s seams. Sadly, as those five scurrying nails constantly reminded him, the buxom blonde was not in a loving mood.

“I…I can’t…I can’t take anymore!” The writhing country boy wheezed, his bright red cock soaked in slick liquid pleasure as he remained firmly held on the edge.

“Ohh I think you can…” Bonnie replied, her once kind demeanor completely corrupted by carnal power. “…I think you’ll take whatever I give you!”

“Nuh…no…” Attempting to roll toward the back of the couch, the lust mad teen needed something, anything to slide his aching erection on, even the darn couch cushions would do.

“Uh uh uh!” The cruel country girl said, pushing her unwilling pet back down before swiftly swinging her entire body around. “What did I say about making more mess?”

“Please! PLEASE! N-not again!” Cody trembled as the Amazon straddled his lower legs, edging closer toward his wriggling bare feet once again.

“Again and again and again!” The sadistic blonde grinned over her shoulder as she bent the toes of the struggling teen’s left foot back. “And all afternoon if I say so!”

“OHNO DOHOOAAHAHAA!” Arching his back hard, the painfully erect teen’s cock sent another lightening pang through his strained frame as five sharp nails spidered up and down his taut bare sole.

Out of his mind, Cody shrieked, the whole couch shifting as his muscular body spasmed. Where his right foot could only wiggle, the cowboy’s left couldn’t even do that. Weak from exhaustion and held by a determined grip, the dark haired lads left foot sat still, it’s heel planted into the cushion and toes bent back by Bonnie’s forceful grasp. Terrible talons ran with a mind-numbingly delicate touch, around his tender heel and repeatedly up and down the desperate doe eyed boy’s arch. Poking and sliding across the soft balls of his foot, the helpless lad bounced his bare butt violently, gut wrenching laughter and unbridled lust his two unwilling companions.

“Such a big strong boy!” Bonnie teased, releasing the teen’s toes. “Chopping wood, fixing things, so big and tough…and SO ticklish!”

“Hhhnn! Ple…please…” Whimpering hoarsely, his mouth a picture of misery, the tortured boy had barely a moment to breath before his boisterous boss was running all ten of her nails across both bare soles all over again. “YEEHAHA! NAHAHAA!”

If he could just get his hands free, the bucking young man would have gladly finished himself off. Never in his nineteen years had the dark haired prisoner felt so powerless. After his father and brother, the muscular farmboy had always been one of the beefiest and most strapping men around. With the exception of his occasional encounters with the terrible Turnbull sisters, Cody Werner was pretty well accustomed to having the upper hand in most situations, or at the very least having a fighting chance. Then and there, bare ass naked, his wrists bound behind his back, sweating and bellowing for mercy, he had no chance, fighting or otherwise.

“Nff…” The slowly grinding blonde bit her bottom lip softly as she used one hand to unbutton her denim short-shorts while the other continued to raid the bottom of her handy man’s silky souls.

To the unpredictable tune of the hysterical lad’s loud laughter, Bonnie hurriedly zipped down her fly. As she spread the golden zipper with her fingers, the topless woman’s bright yellow cotton panties adorned a clear damp patch over the lower half. Digging her fingertips under Cody’s toes, the buxom older woman slid her other hand beneath the thin elastic waistline of her underwear to the pulse pounding sound of a particularly shrill scream from behind. Her fingers slick with sweat from her own glistening midriff, the red faced bombshell gently spread her hidden pussy lips. Rolling her bright blue eyes back into her head, the perverse woman shook as she fondled her swollen clit, moaning openly and unnoticed by her struggling captive.

Within seconds the flustered country gal had slipped two fingers inside herself, hooking back slightly to tap at her g-spot. Thrusting into her hand, Bonnie breathed heavily to the point of distraction, her free hand fumbling at the young man’s bare feet with little coordination. Though her technique had become far less refined, it was still more than enough to keep Cody cackling. Hunching forward in a surprise involuntary movement, the randy blonde grit her teeth as a wave of lust caused her thick thighs to flex.

“Heehee…uh…m…miss Hintonnn…” Cody mumbled and he attempted to rejoin reality when the feeling of fingers on his feet was replaced by larger, hurried movements atop his legs.

“I told you –unf- before…” Turned to face the bewildered teen, the wild eyed woman quickly slipped both short-shorts and yellow panties over her shapely butt, her curly blonde bush sprinkled with lustful dew. “…call me Bonnie!”

“Miss Bonnie!” Sitting up, his eyes bursting wide, the bound boy lurched as the now very nude older woman took his aching hard cock in hand.

Sliding her knees along the cushions, the brazen blonde stifled a moan as she watched the teen’s chiseled, shining muscles tense. With a gentle swiftness Bonnie angled the dark haired boy’s cock back, easily slipping her tender pussy around his bulbous purple head. In perfect unison the pair arched their backs, mouths instantly forming clumsy wide Os. A husky breath escaped the country gal’s plump lips as she grind forward, the young man beneath her flexing back. Grabbing at Cody’s burly shoulders, the buxom woman thrust, each new push doubling the power of its predecessor. Responding in kind, the cowboy gripped hard at the cushions beneath him with his trapped hands and growled loudly.

“OH! Oh gaw-I-Unh! I’m gonna…gonna-“ Planting his heels into the couch, the over stimulated boy pushed up with a mighty drive.

“N-not-unnh! Not yet!” Bonnie demanded as she rode her tanned bronco, his huge cock pounding inside her.

“I c-I can’t hold i-“ Knowing full well he was letting loose, the handsome cowboy preemptively curled his toes.

“Not yet!” Her curved bare butt flexing rapidly, the devious seducer began clawing at the hyper-horny boy’s exposed ribcage.

“EEEEYAAHA! NOHOOO!” Cody bellowed, his sudden wild thrashing causing his rock solid erection to drive deeper than any intentional thrusting could have.

Despite her domineering denial of the howling teen’s need for release, Bonnie was not fairing any better. On the threshold of messy bliss herself, the jiggling woman had lost the control she had worked so hard to establish. Diving deep into her own all consuming urges, the loudly moaning blonde shuddered violently, her legs quaking as a white hot orgasm rocked her stark naked body. Her cheeks flushing rose red, the convulsing Amazon dug her nails hard into Cody’s tender skin, releasing the pressure and squeezing rapidly. Crying out beneath her, the helpless boy wailed with laughter as his torso was ravaged, the older woman’s soaking pussy tightening around his throbbing cock as she threw her head back in a second explosive eruption of ecstasy.

The slippery squeeze was the final straw, nothing could stop the young buck’s body from its desire now, even the vicious tickle attack. Pounding with a pulse so hard it made him seize, Cody’s tight abs curled as he thrust upward, lifting Bonnie clean off the couch. A primal roar shaking their bodies, the cowboy slammed back down as his raging erection pumped a torrent of steaming cum inside the screaming blonde. Sitting up straight, the older woman wrapped her arms around the shuddering boy, gripping at the tight muscles on his upper back. Grinding into him, the dark haired lad’s toes spread as he bit the shapely cowgirl’s shoulder.

Engulfed by one another, nude and soaked in each other’s sweat, saliva and sticky lust, the pair slid slowly back and forth for several long minutes. By the time Cody was done, his large frame exhausted, it was only the straddling woman’s arms around his neck that kept him from collapse. Quivering and more than a little weak herself, Bonnie strained to lay her bound boy toy back, falling gleefully atop him when she did. The blonde’s breasts ballooning into the cowboy’s toned pecks, neither moved save for the slow rise and fall of their deep, heavy breathing.

“Do you think…I can get some of that ice tea now?” The herculean lad whispered softly once his mind had reassembled enough of itself to form words.

“I don’t know…” Bonnie replied, a sly smile perking at the corner of her mouth. “…you still have to fix my couch.”

The End.​

Fantastic story as always, my friend!

There were a few 30-something ladies I would have willingly been a tickle slave for when I was in my teens so I could definitely relate to this.

Bravo! Hysteria Lane really should be a TV show (on HBO naturally...)

Hysteria Lane #6: An Extra Pair of Hands

F/m

By TickleMantis

When he used the wheelbarrow she would jog from the living room to the kitchen window and back again. If he mowed the backyard she could simply sit on the couch backward, kneeling on the cushions, the curtains pulled in so she could duck behind them if he happened to look her way. Firewood was her favorite, when he would stand out there swinging the axe, sweat beading on his tanned skin. During the times he’d take his shirt off she could have fainted, his rippling muscles dirty as he’d wipe a forearm across his slick brow.

Leaning against her kitchen counter, elbows balancing on the sink edge, blonde bombshell Bonnie Hinton watched her best friend’s son heave another small log in two. At nineteen Cody Werner stood an imposing 6’1ft, a height matched by the leggy forty one year old. There was nothing stopping the busty older woman from doing the work herself, nothing except an overwhelming desire to see the hunky teen flex his muscles for hours on end. She had seen him a year before when the idea of hiring the herculean lad to do odd jobs crossed her lustful mind, tossing hay bails with ease at the Werner family farm. Good-natured and naïve, the handsome young man had snapped up the opportunity to earn a few extra dollars, and the chance to sneak a few choice peeks at Ms. Hinton’s voluptuous frame when she wasn’t looking.

“Cody!” Bonnie called, sliding the rickety kitchen window upward, her fleshy cleavage bulging as she leaned forward. “Oh Cody! Would you like some iced tea?”

“Sure thing Miss Hinton!” Glancing up from his work, the boyishly handsome lad’s friendly smile caused the smitten woman’s heart to skip a beat. “Almost done here!”

As the longhaired blonde removed a large glass jug from the fridge, the familiar clop of chopping wood sounded louder through the open window. Joining the chorus of labor from outside came a cool breeze, a welcome relief as the hot summer day settled into early evening. Turning from the fridge’s chill, the twilight air caressing her slender neck, it was only then Bonnie realized just how hot and bothered her voyeuristic activities had made her. Dressed in only denim short shorts and a red plaid button up shirt, the voluptuous Amazon had become far warmer than her clothing warranted, even in the day’s heat.

“You must be exhausted…” The flushed woman quickly fanned herself as she heard the dark haired fellow step through the front door.

“It’s a warm one alright.” Cody replied, slipping out of his work boots and letting them drop unceremoniously to the hard wood floor.

Polite and friendly, the glistening boy still managed to maintain plenty of country charm. Oblivious to everyday etiquette and even more so toward his employer’s wanton desires, Cody thought nothing of wandering shirtless into the large kitchen. Pouring iced tea into a glass, it gave Bonnie pause to see the younger man’s glistening muscles so near and in the confines of her humble home. Ignoring the task at hand, her eyebrows involuntarily raised, the hypnotized farm girl gazed across six rippling abs, tight pecks and wide shoulders. Staring further upward, the curious woman reached the handsome teen’s doey eyes, which suddenly snapped toward the unfocused blonde’s hand.
We have an unspoken mutual attraction. We already know Bonnie is quite ticklish and that tickling causes her some pleasure. I feel like we might have a sins of the father thing going on here. We know that Bonnie is single. I know from one of Tina’s stories that Cody is a tickler, although it seems that Tina makes everyone a tickler. I think that what’s about to happen is going to be good for all parties involved.
“Oh shi-!” Bonnie cut herself off, turning quickly to see iced tea flowing freely over the top of her glass. “Dang it!”

“Haha!” Chuckling with sympathy, the kind hearted country boy stepped forward, spiraling paper towels from their rack and sliding a scrunched handful across the growing puddle.

“Oh no, please please –leave it.” Blushing, the blonde shook her head, fumbling at the boy’s large hand to take over. “It’s my fault!”

“Not to worry.” Cody grinned, dabbing at the bench top. “No harm done.”

“Hm.” Bonnie smiled with relief and agreement, the realization of her young employee’s close proximity gripping her attention. “You uh…ahmm…”

“Garbage?” Holding the soaked paper towels, the shirtless lad’s well toned frame loomed over the flustered cowgirl.

“Hm…what?” Snapping her head upward to focus on the teen’s face, the busty woman blinked her long lashes.

“Where should I put this?” Cody asked, repeating his question, that same big naïve smile resting across his lips.

“Oh! Garbage! Yes, uh, right in there…” Pointing to the cupboards below the sink immediately behind her, the older woman bit her plump lower lip.

Stepping by her, the fresh faced country boy leaned forward, opening the cupboards. Behind him, Bonnie tracked the lad’s every move, his rounded butt tight beneath well worn blue jeans. Pursing her lips the older woman muffled a sigh of approval, her fingers creeping without conscious thought toward Cody’s tanned and tender skin. Less than an inch away logic got the better of her, but just as the nervous woman began to recoil, her would-be target leaned backward, the blonde’s long nails brushing accidentally against the young man’s side.

“Ah!” Spinning with alarming speed, the strong jawed boy planted his large hands against the countertop’s edge, facing Bonnie with a look of wide eyed surprise.

“Sorry!” The surprised woman said, showing Cody her open palms. “I didn’t mean to make you jump.”

“Ain’t no bother.” Relaxing his stance the oddly tense boy stepped away from the bench.

“I’m not doin’ very well am I?” Bonnie asked rhetorically, with a smile. “First the tea, then ticklin’ you…”

“Oh you didn’t tickle me, nothin’ to worry about.” The young man said, stepping back around the older woman and taking the glass jug in hand.

“I didn’t?” A sudden curiosity bloomed in the blonde’s mischievous mind. “Sure seemed like I did…”

“Just surprised me is all.” Cody replied, apparently eager to change the subject as he filled both glasses and handed one to Bonnie. “You make this youself?”
The question is how is she going to get him bound up? She’s super ticklish.
“I sure did, but hold on a minute…” Raising a single eyebrow the busty cowgirl placed her glass on the bench and took a half step toward her evasive guest. “…ain’t everybody who leaps around like that from a little ol’ fright.”

“I…must be extra jumpy I guess!” His voice ever so slightly strained, the young man sipped his iced tea, focus clearly on the advancing woman as he once again attempted to switch topics. “This is real good tea Miss Hinton.”

“Mhmm…” Bonnie hummed, dismissing the nervous boy’s compliment as she slid closer toward him, her fingers slowly beginning to wiggle as she raised her hands. “…You know what I think…I think you’re extra ticklish!”
So is she Cody! Fight back!
“Yaa!” Awkwardly stepping backward, the shirtless teen clumsily slammed his glass onto the counter as Miss Hinton’s ten fingers ran quickly up his bare sides. “Ahaha!”

“I knew it!” A broad grin crossing her full lips, the giddy woman followed the cowering hunk as he slapped softly against her curious hands.

“Aho!” Cody yelped in giggling protest as ten terrible talons wormed up and down his sides, jogging backward before hitting his back against a wooden pantry door. “Come on! Ha! Quit it!”

“Ohhh I don’t think so!” Easily able to maneuver around the lad’s uncoordinated defenses, the frisky country girl’s long nails scratched quickly down his sides.

“Hahaha! Miss HeheheHinton!” Buckling forward, a forced smile stretching his mouth wide, the sensitive teen flailed his hands weakly in a hilarious attempt for escape. “Okay! Hahaha! Okahayhay!”

“Okay what?” Bonnie teased, delighting in the muscular boy’s apparent inability to fight back as she squeezed all ten fingers into his lower sides. “Okay, you’re extra ticklish?!”

“Ye-yes! Ahaha!” Clearly hoping his admission would bring an end to the playful woman’s teasing, the dark haired cowboy spat truth through unwanted laughter. “Youehehes! Haha! Stop!”

Feeling his knees begin to lose strength, Cody hoped Miss Hinton wasn’t half as cruel as some of the other women who’d discovered his weakness throughout his young life. Though he guarded it well, there still came the odd occasion where someone unearthed the country boy’s secret sensitivity. The Turnbull sisters unfortunately sprang to the forefront of the giggling lads thoughts as he struggled to stand, two auburn haired siblings a few years his senior who seemed to enjoy nothing more than making the poor lad squeal. The school bus, the library, under the shade of a grand oak tree and one particularly nasty experience on the bank of the Hickbee Pass River. None were pleasant memories and all involved a flurry of fingers and plenty of desperate pleas for mercy, among other sordid torments.
The Turnbull sisters! They sound fun! Oh Cody your previous experiences have left you without the ability to think to fight back. You might be able to win this one!
“Where you going, hm?” Clawing at the poor boy’s sides the bosomy blonde teased, her object of affection hunching forward.

“Pleeeheese!” Cody giggled and tried his best to stay polite as both knees wobbled, his sock covered feet doing an awkward dance across the polished wooden floor.

“Okay, okay…” Bonnie said, stepping back and letting the shirtless younger man get his bearings.

“Hhh…thank you…” Standing upright with a sigh of relief, the tanned teen swallowed deeply and nursed both sides with his large hands.

“But only because I didn’t want you damaging my floor.” The devious cowgirl smirked, raising her wiggling fingers threateningly. “If you did that, I’d have to be really mean…”

“N-no need! I won’t damage nothin’, I swear!” Cody said, fearing another assault as he took a half step back.

“Well…” Stepping forward to match the young man’s back step, the older woman’s dastardly digits increased their speed. “…maybe I should be mean anyway, just in case!”

“Oh, no Miss Hinton…” Raising his open palms, each in a slow defensive wave, the anxious Adonis shuffled along the wall taking careful steps toward the hallway door. “…don’t…”

Drunk on her newfound power, Bonnie crept menacingly after her terribly ticklish target. All ten long nails scratching at the air, the look on the retreating boy’s worrisome face only fueled the long legged blonde’s fire. Though Cody outweighed her and was far stronger, it had only taken a few quick slides of her fingers to make him weaken completely. The immediate memory of the dark haired lad’s erratic laughter and squirming movements thick in her mind, the normally empathetic woman couldn’t help but wonder what might happen if she really let loose. Following him across the hallway, both predator and prey found themselves in the large carpeted living room.

“Here I commme…” Bonnie sang as she watched the handsome cowboy fumble around the back of her recliner.

“No, come on…” Smiling nervously the confused boy backed into the coffee table, waving both arms to balance himself as he stepped back toward the large three-seat couch. “…Can’t we just have iced tea?”

“Oh, you can have all the iced tea you want…” Long locks bounced along with her jiggling cleavage as the blonde took two large and very fast steps toward the frightened teen. “…just as soon as I’m done with you!”

“Noyeeihha!” Cody flailed, stumbling backward as the older woman’s ten teasing fingers burrowed into his tender toned abs. “Eeeheeiii!”
This is somehow the change I wanted to see in Bonnie. She should be a pretty good tickler consider what happened to her, assuming that these stories are in chronological order.
Collapsing down into the fat couch cushions, the muscular man kicked and slapped aimlessly. Looming over the fitful boy, Bonnie moved in between his uncoordinated legs and pinched quickly along the bottoms of his soft ribs. Shaking his head, there was no hope of erasing the giant wide mouthed smile across Cody’s face, insuppressible laughter streaming from within. Socks sliding against the carpet as he tried to push himself back, the increasingly excited blonde reveled in her fun, wide eyed and smiling broadly. Curling his muscular arms around his midsection, the dark haired farmboy couldn’t protect himself nearly enough, the busty woman’s fingers poking and prodding from what seemed like every direction.

“Miss Hinteeheen!” The handsome lad squeaked, tipping to his left as he wormed frantically beneath the older woman’s fingers.

Curling into a wildly wriggling fetal position, his legs following up onto the couch, the ticklish teen’s control was slipping from his grasp. Having no choice but to rely on his body’s own instincts for escape, Cody knew all was lost so long as the boisterous woman standing over him kept up her joyful attack. Shaking his head, the giggling hunk pawed at Bonnie’s slender wrists, the devious family friend easily able to avoid her hired hand’s grip. Knowing the muscular lad couldn’t stop her, and fueled ever more by the idea she’d reduced the hard working cowboy so quickly to a helpless mess, the busty blonde soaked up every touch.
Despite this still being a playful tickle, I feel like Bonnie is starting to understand why Austin did all that he did back in #4 although she didn’t seem to upset by it in the end anyway. It still fascinating to watch lees come around to the dark side as it were. It should be apparent but I’m grading the actions of these characters on a curve a lot of this wouldn’t be acceptable in the real world. Being in the world of these characters, trying to find their limit, figuring out what seems right. Although it’s clear that I’m a bit of a pushover, I rarely have really condemned any of these characters regardless of what they have done.
Unaware of his assailants increasing lust for power, the squirming nineteen year old hoped the one-sided game would end any second. Her nails fluttering across his lower tummy, Cody clasped at his midriff only for the leggy woman’s fingers to dance across his ribs. Every time the dark haired boy moved, the golden haired temptress moved faster. Always a step ahead, Bonnie was able to keep her tanned pet giggling and pleading with great ease. Sadly, despite the teen’s laughter filled requests for mercy his words had the complete opposite effect, only spurring the lustful blonde on.

“Ohh you’re makin’ this harder’n it has to be!” Bonnie cooed as she swung a long leg over the writhing boy’s hips, rolling him on to his back.

“No! Noho!” Giggling maddeningly, the Herculean teen fought weakly as the woman straddling him eagerly pulled at his arms.

“You’re makin’ it woooorse!” The giddy country girl teased and scraped her longer nails lightly down the burly fellow’s tender abs.

“Yeeheehee!” Cody squealed, covering his stomach with both hands, a fatal error as Bonnie’s claws wrapped around his ribcage.

“Tickle tickle tickle!” Her hands held like a lobster, the excited woman squeezed viciously at the boy’s soft ribs.

“Nahahahaaa!” Bucking forward and slamming himself back down, the struggling teen rolled, his hands fumbling to pry the cruel woman away. “Hahaha! Stop! Nohoaha!”

Like riding a bronco, Bonnie bounced a top the fighting fellow, her ten fingers digging deep between each rib. His cheeks flushing red, the heaving boy pulled and tugged desperately against the bosomy blonde’s clamped hands. Sock covered feet slammed repeatedly into the armrest, his well toned upper body convulsing sporadically against the relentless pinching. Having lost all control, Cody installed a clear stress into his tone, a sincere stream of begging that his unstoppable laughter robbed of any effectiveness.
Cody, like Holly, really didn’t try hard to resist until it was far too late. The Werner kids should really be more adept at fighting back. In Cody’s case a proper counter attack would have done wonders but it’s getting to be too late.
“Oh now, don’t be shy!” The full figured tickler teased, not ceasing her ten digit mining expedition between each of the laughing boy’s ribs. “Aunty Bonnie’ll take care of you!”

“Hahaha! St-stop! Ahaha!” Cody strained to push comprehendible words out between his full blown belly laughter. “Bonnieheheeehee! Pleheease!”

“And what happened to ‘Miss Hinton?’” Bonnie asked with mock anger toward her victim’s break in usual etiquette, her fingertips running faster over each malleable rib. “Don’t tell me I tickled all you manners away!”

“Ahaha! Sahaa! Sorry!” Apologizing, his head whipping from side to side the endlessly grinning teen would have said anything for a break. “M-Miss Hiteehehee! Miss Hahahaha!”
The familiarity between the predator and the prey really makes certain installments shine
Try as he might, Cody couldn’t manage to spit out the necessary syllables. It didn’t matter, the smirking blonde didn’t really care. The giggling cowboy’s inability to speak was a clear result of Bonnie’s deftly wriggling fingers, a fact she knew and a fact she’d quickly grown to love. Every fitful reaction, every squeal and surprised squeak and stream of involuntary laughter was her doing, and the already hot and bothered woman lapped it up. She loved the extremes a tiny touch could produce, and as her libido fires burned brighter the perversely aroused Amazon was eager to test their limits. Goosing the dark haired teen’s sides, the older woman could see the red marks her fingers had left all over his ribcage, and another unexpected but most welcome pang of lust tightened her loins.

“You are just the most ticklish boy I’ve ever met!” The curvaceous cowgirl taunted as she suddenly took a firm grip of both Cody’s wrists.
How could someone with the alias curvaceous cowgirl be all bad? Although she is perversely aroused and obviously mad with power and lust so…
“Hhh! Hhh! Ah-hhh!” His cheeks and brow bright red, the confused young man gasped for air as Bonnie pulled his arms upward, swinging her legs and twisting position, a blur of movement the poor boy couldn’t follow.

Denim short shorts whirled above his head and before the panting lad could catch his breath the busty blonde had slammed down atop his elbows. Arms stretched above his head, Bonnie straddled the tanned teen’s arms, his muscular upperbody laid out before her. Shaking his head, Cody stared up with disbelief, tugging weakly against the blonde’s thick thighs, yet with no less determination in a hopeless effort to free his arms. Completely unprotected the poor country boy couldn’t help but giggle nervously, the horror in his doey eyes a stark contrast to the unwanted grin plastered across his lips.

“No escape now!” The voluptuous woman teased, squeezing her knees around the trembling boy’s tensed biceps.

“Ms. Hinton!” Cody bucked, hooking his heels over the arm of the couch in an attempt to pull himself out from under the devious country girl.

“Yes, Mr. Werner?” Bonnie smirked, her eyes widening as she raised her arms high in the air.

“D-hee! Don’t!” Giggling nervously at the sight of the flirtatious woman’s nails beginning to wriggle above him, the tanned boy squirmed fitfully.

“You knooow…” Lowering her hands slowly toward the shirtless boy, the bosomy blonde’s smile grew wider. “…if you really didn’t want to be tickled, you wouldn’t smile so much!”

“Mm!” Pursing his lips the dark haired teen couldn’t help but watch the ten talons inch ever closer to his bare flesh. “I can’t heeheelp it!”
I feel like someone as ticklish as Bonnie should be a lot more afraid of a counterattack but she’s not worried at all. It’s over, she has the high ground.
True to his word, the butterflies in his stomach forced small, unstoppable giggles. Try as he might, anguish tearing up Cody’s fear filled mind, the pending horror only showed in his quivering eyes. Down past her shoulders Ms. Hinton’s hands descended, the boy’s giggling pleas wavering in pitch. Slowing even more, Bonnie crept her slender digits through the air, picking their target, the squirming young man’s bulging upturned biceps. Within a few short inches the half naked cowboy shook his head quickly, hoping to wish himself elsewhere.

“No! No! No!” Cody called, shifting focus between each of the older woman’s hands as long nails began to scratch with a feathers touch against his sensitive skin. “Eeeha! Nohopleaheese! Ms. Hihihiton!”

“Oh please, call me Bonnie!” Grinning broadly the busty woman sped up her curious fingers, spidering them up and down the boy’s muscular arms, from elbow to shoulder.

“Eeeyeeheehee!” Kicking against the arm of the couch the young man shut his eyes, bouncing his firm butt against the overstuffed cushions. “Nohostop! Eeeheehee!”

“I’m barely touching you!” Her cleavage jiggling, the giddy blonde’s nails flickered, the boy’s arms flexing repeatedly.

“Haha stop! S-seriously!” Cody shook as he strained once again to free his arms, the jolly Ms. Hinton’s nails dragging slowly toward his stretched hollows. “No! Nono!”

“Cootchy coo!” The voluptuous woman sang, burrowing her five fingers into each of the boy’s taut underarms.

“Yeeehahahaaa!” Arcing his back, the dark haired teen’s mouth opened wide with a piercing screech. “Nahahahaaa!”
For someone who’s never done this before, Bonnie is quite good at the teasing part. Maybe she learned more from her ordeal than I thought.
Skittering her long nails with rapid speed, Bonnie held her legs firm as the teen pinned between them fought for freedom. Thick muscles flexed, veins pumping furiously as Cody’s lantern jaw stretched wide open. His brow frowning, laughter bellowed from deep within the cowboy’s chiseled chest. Letting a cruel side she didn’t even know she had take the wheel, the bosomy woman raked her sharpened claws up and down the nerve clusters beneath the tanned lad’s biceps. Forced to shriek, the helpless young man rolled from side to side as much as his trapped arms would allow.

“Ohh, who’s a tickwish boy?!” Putting on her best baby-voice the long legged woman suddenly sent her hands squeezing quickly across the struggling boy’s sides.

“Heeeheehee! Stooop!” Cody called, wide eyed and desperate.

“Stop what? Stop this?” Pinching the toned teen’s sides, the enthused blonde skated her fingers all over his rippling tummy.

“Youehehes! Eeeyeeheehee!” Answering through rowdy giggles, the defenseless hunk floundered, his entire torso completely vulnerable.

Dragging her long nails back toward his chest, Bonnie made the poor boy curl his knees upward, and then kick down again when she clawed at his tender rib cage. Fingertips kneading in the soft spots between each rib, the cackling nineteen year old bounced wildly. Like a trapped animal Cody shook, taking quick deep breaths for much needed air. Ungluing her eyes for the briefest of moments, the randy older woman glanced at her bobbing plaid covered boobs, pert nipples unmistakably swelling beneath the cotton.

Utterly enthralled, the busty country girl goosed Cody’s sides, raked her nails under his arms and sent his mind reeling with giggles as she danced all ten fingers playfully across his sweat slicked tummy. Words barely audible amongst the constant stream of stressed giggling, the young man’s cotton covered heels continually slammed into the armrest. Trapped beneath Bonnie’s unrelenting claws the hypersensitive teen had lost all strength, all energy unwillingly spent on pointless struggling and insuppressible laughter.
Definitely starting to seem like a villain (villainess?) and quite a good one at that.
“Oooh!” Bonnie cooed, allowing her plaything to collapse into the couch cushions. “What’s thiiis?”

“Neehoho!” Continuing to giggle as a single stray fingernail skated around his lower stomach, the nervous boy trembled. “Pleeheeeheesee!”

“Ohho yes!” Circling her index finger around the squirming boy’s belly button, the kneeling country girl was positively giddy.

“Pleeheease! Miss Hin-Bonnieheeheeno!” Cody shook, tugging at his muscular arms as the cruel finger drew closer, like a shark eyeing it’s prey.

“Closer and closerrrr…” Bonnie taunted, her slowly twirling fingertip less than an inch away from the topless teen’s navel.

“Nohoho!” Twitching his well defined abs, the imminent threat caused the handsome lad’s stomach to sink. “DON’T!”

“Tickee tickee!” The grinning girl said in a high pitch taunt as she burrowed her wriggling index deep into the glistening boy’s belly button.

“NAHA!” Cody bucked, his abs crunching before springing out immediately out again. “NOSTOAHA! STAHAH!”

Slamming his socked feet into the armrest, the tanned teen flopped like a fish out of water. Loud deep laughter filled the large living room, all control lost by the mere wiggling of a singular devilish digit. Brow furrowed and mouth open wide, Cody wailed for mercy as the terrible seconds dragged on, his words barely formed and not at all understood. For her part Bonnie laughed too, but hers was a giggle of delight, not the full blown suffering cries of ticklishness. Almost effortless, her weight holding the boy’s arms in place, the statuesque blonde needed only move her index finger to caused such chaos.

As dreadful seconds drew into torturous minutes, a new sheen of sweat began to coat the desperate cowboy’s flexing muscles. Cody’s eyes shut tight and sprang open, deep breath forced its way between misery shaped lips, quick gasps amongst the unstoppable laughter. Her nipples poking stiff beneath the red cotton blouse, the lustful blonde gladly rode the train of temptation, employing her free hand to scratch softly up the squirming younger man’s side. Surprised squeaks ripped through deep laughter, the soft touch coupled with his navel assault a cruel addition to the dark haired boy’s unavoidable anguish. When Bonnie’s long nails skated across the burly boy’s tight pecks and grazed his nipple, a sudden loud crack gave her pause.
Allow me to overanalyze for a second, okay overanalyze even more than usual. So here, we have moment when Bonnie goes overboard and pushes a playful tickling too far. This is not only marked by the victim’s increased anguish but also in a sensory manner. The crack gives Bonnie a pause and she now has the opportunity to turn back. Will she?...Probably not.
“My chair!” The busty blonde exclaimed, looking down to see Cody had inadvertently kicked the armrest loose from its fittings. “You broke my couch!”

“Hhh! I-hee! I didn’t!” Panting heavily the relieved boy craned his neck, looking down across his pinkened torso to see the arm of the couch hanging half off.

“You did!” Bonnie claimed with mock anger and poked the pinned boy quickly between two ribs.

“Ehee!” Jumping quickly the breathless boy remained trapped, his accidental damage quite clear. “Sorry, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to!”

“You’re in so much trouble!” Without a second’s delay the increasingly vicious woman clawed at the teen’s exposed rib cage.

“Yaaahahaha!” Cody arched his back, bouncing helplessly as ten nimble fingers dug deep between into his tender sides. “Stahahahap!”

“No! You wrecked my couch!” Bonnie said, her sly smirk broadcasting the lack of any real anger as she goosed ferociously at the struggling cowboy’s soft ribs. “You and your big clumsy feet!”

Not relenting until the bucking boy’s ribs were a deep shade of red, the busty blonde only moved her attack. Raking rapidly under Cody’s silky smooth underarms sent him squealing, racing ten long nails down his heaving sides causing a stream of nonstop giggling. Sweat dripping from his wrinkled forehead, the severely weakened country boy rolled from side to side as Bonnie’s fingers ran feverishly across his six pack, spidering across his lower tummy. Neither knew how many minutes passed, and as far as the busty blonde tickler was concerned she didn’t much care.

“N…nhh! No morree…hhh!” The puffing hunk begged through frazzled speech. “Pl…please stop…”

“I have stopped!” Waving her palms in the air above the half naked Adonis, the bosomy older woman joked. “See? I’m not doing anythin’!”

“Hhh-hhh I…I’m sorry…hnnf!” Cody said, tugging weakly at his still very stuck arms. “…about your couch.”

“Ahh yes!” Unnoticed by the gasping teen, the sly blonde began unbuckling her belt as she spoke. “That weren’t really your fault, it was them big ol’ feet o’ yours!”

“I…I didn’t mean to!” The genuinely apologetic lad said, glancing down at the loosely hanging armrest. “It was just, you was ticklin’ me so much!”

“Big boy like you can’t handle a lil’ tickle!” Bonnie grinned, slipping the thin leather belt out from around her denim short shorts.

“Can I please…can I get up?” Anxious at the risk of another ten-fingered tickle attack, the young man’s words quivered in his throat.

“Oh! Where are my manners?” Placing her loose belt on the coffee table, the cheerful woman swung her leg over, standing on the carpet.

“Ah, thank you.” Cody said, bringing his arms back down at long last and steadying himself to sit upright.

“Uh-uh.” Pressing a hand onto the young man’s shoulder, the busty blonde kept him from rising up more than a few inches. “Not so fast!”
The tickle attack by Bonnie has caused actual damage. She knows how out of control a ticklee can be because she has been one before. I find it strange that she hasn’t thought back to that considering how severe it was and the she’s tickling her ticker’s son. Anyway, instead stopping and doing something else, she decides to double down and punish Cody for something she basically caused. Not because it’s the right thing to do but because, much like Austin in #4, she WANTS to continue tickling and it really doesn’t matter why. She’s even described as increasingly vicious even though she knows how it feels to be tortured. It’s even shown that SHE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT THE COUCH.
“But-“ The dark haired boy began but was immediately interrupted by Bonnie’s fingers digging forcefully into his sides. “-Yee! Ahaha! No!”

Slapping at the sneaky woman’s hands, Cody rolled back into the cushions, squirming quickly beneath her. Gripping at Bonnie’s wrists, pulling, pushing, the boy whose strength normally rivaled that of a horse was reduced to little more than a puppy. Socks slipping on the couch, the cowboy’s feet kicked at the loose hanging armrest as he struggled to evade the blonde’s wiggling fingers. As helpless with his arms free as he was with them pinned, the giggling teen was desperate for escape, attempting with all his might to roll onto the carpet.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Bonnie grinned, pinching the fitful boy’s side and causing him to recoil backward.

“Stop please! Eheehee!” A mess of squirming giggling muscle, the doe eyed lad rolled facedown, the older woman wasting no time as she landed hard atop his bouncing butt.

Snatching the belt from atop the coffee table, Bonnie straddled her squealing pet as she continued to race long nails up and down his side. Squeezing her thick thighs tight around the wriggling boy’s waist, the lust driven woman grabbed a firm hold of Cody’s right wrist, quickly looping her thin belt firmly around it. Squeezing his ribs before the ticklish teen could properly comprehend her actions, the voluptuous woman kept him giggling as she pulled both arms behind his back, snuggly binding the belt around both his wrists.
Another chance to let him go, instead Bonnie acts just like Austin. Pulling out the old belt trick.
“What-what are you doin’?!” Cody’s voice strained as he fought to pull his hands free. “Wait! This is crazy, Miss Hinton! Please!”

“I don’t know why you’re causin’ such a fuss!” Feigning ignorance, the randy woman once again lobster clawed at the poor boy’s sides.

“Yeehanooo! Ahahahaaa!” Bucking beneath her, the bound bronco could do nothing but laugh and plead as Bonnie’s hands rigorously explored his sensitive skin.

Digging deep, Bonnie kneaded the young hunk’s firm stomach muscles without restraint. Fueled by her animalistic desire and happy for it, the busty blonde had no intention of holding back as she prodded Cody’s already ripe red ribs and flickered long nails up and down his midsection. Muffling laughter into the couch cushion, the handsome teen grit his teeth, craning his neck back seconds later, filling the room with pleas for mercy once again. Laying facedown the tied boy’s ability to kick was restricted from the knees up, able only to slap his lower legs repeatedly into the overstuffed cushions.

“Alright!” Bonnie rubbed her hands together as if preparing to eat a well cooked meal. “Time to stop goin’ easy on you!”

“E…easy?” Whimpering in a soft tone, the bewildered boy couldn’t imagine how it could get any worse as he felt Miss. Hinton’s weight shifting. “N…no more, please! You gotta let me go!”

“I don’t think so!” Having spun around, the bold blonde straddled the backs of her hired hand’s denim clad legs and shuffled downward, until reaching his calves. “You broke my couch, you’re in big trouble!”

“Oh…oh NO!” Cody balked, his eyes wide and shaking as he realized where the impossibly cruel woman’s next target lay. “Please don’t, I’m sorry!”

“In lieu of apologies, I offer punishment!” With the shining white grin of a hungry tiger, the long haired country girl pinched the tip of the teen’s left sock and began to tug softly.

“NOHO! Nono!” Worming desperately behind her, the fearful boy with pink tickle tracks covering his torso tried with what little might he had to break free. “Oh no PLEASE! I’ll fix it! I’ll do whatever you want!”

“Whatever I want hmm?” Bonnie repeated as she slipped the white cotton over Cody’s soft right heel, his left foot frantically trying to assist its half exposed friend.

“I’ll work for free!” Straining his large shoulder muscles, the chiseled young man winced as he attempted to break the belt buckle looped firmly around his wrists.

“Ohh tempting offer…” Peeling the sock clean from the helpless boy’s tender sole, the ravenous woman bit her plump bottom lip as she eyed his large silky arch. “…but what if what I want…is to tickle you silly?!”

“Nono! Pl-please, I swear!” Cody flapped his feet quickly as he felt the older woman hooking her finger into the rim of his remaining sock. “Anything! I’ll do anything!”

“Aw, ain’t you sweet!” Slipping the sock down over the teen’s wiggling foot, the bosomy woman tossed it to the carpet with its partner, both upturned feet completely bare.

“Noho! Nononono!” Ceasing his wriggling, his toes curled, the bound cowboy braced himself, disbelief clear in his is voice.

“Here I coooome…” Bonnie sang, beginning to wiggle her ten long nails only a few short inches from Cody’s trembling toes.
Bonnie has become the monster who “punished” her. Perhaps even worse because she knows how it feels to be on the other end. I wonder what the timeline is for Hysteria Lane Slice of Life and Tina.
“Please no!” A small squeaking cracked his voice, the barefoot boy’s feet stretched and squirmed with horrible anticipation.

“Ohh, it’s gonna tickle sooo bad!” The older woman teased, resisting the urge to immediately drop her sharp claws downward. “I’m gonna tickle you sooo much!”

“Ohnodon’t! Don’t do it!” Cody begged, twisting his upperbody in an effort to see, only viewing Miss Hinton’s long blonde locks, lower back and her own upturned bare soles as she kneeled atop his calves.

Quaking with terror, his voice brimming with desperation, the topless nineteen year old had every reason to worry. For a guy who guarded his ticklishness well, it wasn’t always easy to protect his secret, a jab in the side or a stroke across his tummy could easily give it away. Fortunately, in most instances, Cody’s feet were well hidden, buried deep within his boots and far away from the rest of his most sensitive areas. Unfortunately for the panicking lad it also happened to be that his feet were the most sensitive spot on a body that was already excruciatingly ticklish. Just the thought of having ten long nails skating around his soles was enough to give the otherwise rough and tumble boy nightmares. The act of being tied and helpless while this happened, he could scarcely imagine a worse fate.

“I’m sooo close!” Bonnie chuckled, enjoying every loud plea and anxious wiggle of the tender feet before her.
Is Bonnie the best teaser out of the Hysteria Lane ticklers?
“PLEASE STOP!” Yelling, the muscular lad heaved to pull his legs free, rolled in an attempt to throw himself off the couch and jolted his entire frame in a series of fruitless fights for freedom.

“Stop? Why I haven’t even started!” The delighted woman answered back before descending all ten of her long sharp nails down onto the boy’s vulnerable wrinkling soles.

“YEEEIIIGGHHEEE! EEEYAHAHAANOO!” Thrashing wildly, Cody’s entire 6’1 frame convulsed as the ten fingers scribbled up and down his arches.

Skating breezily around his soft heels, Bonnie’s talons scratched with delicate speed. Causing the couch to shake, the helpless muscle man howled as the balls of his feet became a playground for carefree fingers. Frolicking along the bottoms of Cody’s toes, the blonde woman’s nails raked down the meaty sides of his feet and immediately skittered over his tender heels once again. Screaming in ticklish agony, the dark haired lad no longer attempted to break free, his entire tanned body completely out of his control.

“Ohh! Who’s a ticklish boy?!” Bonnie teased, her words unheard beneath the wailing of hysterical laughter as she continued brushing the tips of nails all over the cowboy’s bare soles.

“AAAHAHA! EEEIIEHEE!” Wordlessly, the normally burly young man shrieked, his blue eyes beginning to well.

As the busty older woman began to bend the toes of Cody’s left foot back, tears burst, streaming down his aching, reddened cheeks. The bound boy’s sole stretched taut, Bonnie gave him barely a second’s respite before burrowing five feverish fingertips under his trapped toes. Loud unstoppable laughter broke, fading into small mousey squeaks and silence. As the cruel country gal’s digits explored beneath the sweat soaked lad’s toes, his topless frame continued to bounce and buck against the thick couch cushions. Suffering in silence the squirming teen was beyond hope of begging, he couldn’t have even formed a coherent thought to save himself.
If all the Werners are so ticklish, you’d think they’d have some sort of non-aggression pact. How could Cody go after Holly’s feet when his own are so ticklish?
“Helloooo?” Singing her words, the voluptuous woman looked back over her shoulder. “Anybody there?”

“Hhhnn! Hhhh!” Cody wheezed, desperate for air as his toes were released.

“Ohh, still with me!” Pivoting her position, the blonde bombshell turned a full 180 degrees, kneeling over the exhausted lad’s calves. “Good, cause I ain’t done yet!”

“Nhhh! Nohhh!” The gasping boy squirmed as he felt the older woman’s hands gripping either side of his hips.

“Come on…hff!” Bonnie huffed as she rolled the heavy teen over onto his back, his six-pack abs and chiseled pecks glistening with sweat.

“Whhh…wh-wh-what are yhh do…” Panting heavily the dark haired country boy blinked through tear blurred vision as he felt nimble fingers fondling the button at the top of the his denim blue jeans.

“Well now, I don’t want you thinkin’ I’m all bad…” The Amazon said with a sly grin as she unzipped the tied teen’s fly.

“M-Miss. Hinton!” Cody gasped when his mother’s best friend swiftly unclasped his buckle.

Bonnie knew it was no coincidence the ticklish teen’s protests and panicked pleading fell silent as she slid his jeans downward. Purposefully or not, Cody had even lifted his well tone behind from the couch cushions to help ease his disrobing. Little wonder why, the buxom blonde thought to herself with a knowing smirk as she noticed the large bulge beneath the cowboy’s dark blue boxers. Tears staining his flushed red cheeks, the older woman couldn’t tell if his blushing was from the tickle-intensive workout or a sense of humiliation at his pulsing boxers, but she didn’t imagine him the bashful type.

“What’s this?” Whispering her words, the coy country gal raised an eyebrow, locking eyes as she stroked two fingers gently around the near nude boy’s waistline,

He didn’t respond with words, the dark haired lad’s tense muscles only twitching a little from the soft touch. What lay beneath the sweat soaked boy’s underwear was clear, the cotton stretched down either side of the long curved lump. Shuffling against the cushions, Cody tugged at his bound wrists, his thick biceps flexing, though they found no freedom. Snapping the top button of her red plaid blouse, Bonnie’s ballooning cleavage widened slight, the gradual pulsing beneath the teen’s cotton boxers suddenly increasing.

“Or maybe…” Bonnie said as she snapped open the next button down, her milky white breasts straining her shirts resolve. “…I am all bad?”

“Uh.” Somewhat dumbfounded and definitely confused, the naïve lad stared wide eyed as the woman straddling his legs pried open her thin cotton shirt, large bare boobs spilling into the open air.
I guess the mutual attraction and the fact that Cody is a known tickler kind of lessens the severity of Bonnie’s actions.
As she slid the shirt back over her shoulders, Cody couldn’t help but take notice of Ms. Hinton’s swollen pink nipples, a sight that didn’t help to quash his rapidly increasing arousal. Below the now topless blonde’s generous bare bosom, her soft tummy glistened with a light covering of sweat, a single bead sliding from under her breast. For a moment, lost in fantasy at the creamy soft sights before him, the dazed muscle man dreamed of their situation being reversed. Had Bonnie been the one with her hands bound, her body a playground for his fingers, surely he would show her no less mercy than the country girl had given him. No, the teary eyed boy imagined, he would see to it the older woman laughed and giggled no matter how much she begged. Alas, ‘twas not to be, though the thought had caused his erection to swell even further.
See this is one of the many reason I can’t feel much sympathy for Cody. This also makes #4 come out a little better considering how vicious Bonnie is here.
“Oh my…” Tugging the teen’s boxers down the half naked woman paused at the sight of the farmboy’s huge curved cock.

Quickly downing the boxers and tossing them behind her, the bare breasted cowgirl wasted no time indulging her wickedness. Cupping the bulbous sides of her boobs, Bonnie leaned forward, engulfing the naked young man’s rigid manhood and squashing her sweat-slicked tits together. Groaning with approval, Cody squirmed at the touch, his purple cockhead protruding from the marshmallow prison. Slowly sliding forward, Bonnie rubbed back, her shapely denim clad butt thrusting lewdly in the air. Writhing beneath his blonde mistress, the good natured teen began to thrust back, his glistening erection throbbing as the pressure at the base of his shaft began to surge.

“Awh…awhhaw…” Low groans rumbled from Cody’s chest, his well defined six pack quaking as the older woman pumped thick flesh up and down his rock hard cock.

“Mmm…” The bold blonde purred, extending the tip of her long wet tongue to slide across the boy’s lower tummy.

“Ahnnheh…ahee! Awaw…” Small giggles bubbled through the muscular teen’s hushed growls as the busty woman’s sneaky tongue fluttered below his belly button.

Squishing soft flesh around the nineteen years old’s throbbing erect cock, Bonnie slid back and forth. Painstakingly the bare breasted blonde gradually increased her speed, the young man’s tremors of pleasure growing louder. Buried amongst the moans, tiny squeaks continued to escape Cody’s lips as the blonde’s tongue tip delicately licked along his lower tummy. Slippery with a mix of sweat, saliva and the nude teen’s own oily pleasure juice, the buxom woman’s taste buds easily skated around the boy’s sensitive skin.

“Are you gonna lose it?” Bonnie asked, pumping up and down, the Herculean young man’s purple cockhead throbbing.

“Ahh! Ahh! Y-yeah! Awwgawd!” Gritting his teeth, the teen’s glistening abs began to curl.

“Are you gonna cum?” The buxom woman chuckled, darting her tongue quickly across the boy’s tanned tummy.

“Y-aw! Yes! Awh! Awhaw!” Cody twitched, biting his bottom lip.

“No you’re not!” The cruel older woman said quickly, before snaking her wiggling tongue deep into the cowboy’s achingly ticklish navel.

“YEEEHAHA!” Bucking instantly, the betrayed country boy spasmed as a look of dismay contorted through the insuppressible laughter. “AHAHA! NOAAHAHA!”

Planting her palms flat on the couch cushions either side of the screaming hunk, the ravenous she-devil released her own sweat glazed cushions and held on for dear life. In his ragingly aroused state, every nerve across Cody’s body stood on high alert, all ready for the seemingly inevitable rush of nirvana to follow. When that rush didn’t come, sitting on the brink, so close, instead rudely interrupted by a flickering tongue in the teen’s belly button, what would have normally been an uncontrollable giggle fit turned into howling laughter of riotous proportions. Where the boy’s nerves should have been rolling around in rollicking mirth, instead they were setting fires and running amok.

Drilling deep, Bonnie’s pointed tongue swirled as the muscular young man’s nude physique bounced and strained. Making matters worse, though his promised ecstasy had been tickled away at the last possible moment, the painfully erect Adonis’ arousal only seemed to intensify. Slipping and slapping against the busty woman’s jiggling boobs, Cody’s giant cock pounded a deep shade of red. His befuddled brain forced to focus on nothing but the navel torment, the screeching teen had control over nothing, least of all the rampaging lust pulsating through his loins.

“Haven’t you ruined my couch enough already?” Bonnie said as she sat up, the shuddering boy’s curved shaft throbbing before her. “Now you want to go cummin’ all over it?”

“Pleehee…ahhnn!” The teary eyed boy giggled, a pang from of his swollen soaked cock interrupting his words.

“We’ll have none of that!” Doing her best strict schoolmarm impression, the normally golden hearted country gal dug her fingers into the frazzled boy’s hips.

“Aheeiiiieee! Hahahaaa!” A large sloppy grin spread across Cody’s harrowed face, his firm torso curling forward before his back arched, violently repeating the involuntary sit-ups.

Her milky boobs bouncing in time with her long blonde locks, the curvaceous woman’s blue eyes watched unblinking at the sight of Cody’s hard shaft slipping up and down his crunching six pack. Lewdly thrusting in her kneeling position over the bucking boy’s thighs, Bonnie’s nipples puffed rigid with lust. The older woman could force her unwitting tickle toy to lose his composure at any moment, but just how much longer she could contain herself was quickly becoming more difficult to resist. The urge to simply ravage the dark haired boy had begun well before he entered her modest little country home, now with him howling and nude beneath her, it was damn near overwhelming.
It’ s staring to seem like Hysteria Lane is a just desserts series. Every one of the victims has tormented, if not Tina, then someone so all the punishments are just.
“I think I’ll tickle you feet again!” Bonnie grinned, planting a hand in the middle of the strapping lad’s firm pecks.

“Nohonho!” The nervous boy begged through giggles as he was pushed back down into the thick couch.

“Or maybe I’ll tickle this!” Keeping her weight pressing the teen down, the crazed older woman ran the long nails of her free hand along the underside of his quaking cock.

“EEEIGGHA!” Cody bucked at the unexpected sensation, the topless blonde’s nails fluttering up and down his shaft. “HEEHAHA! NAHAEIII!”

Even the Turnbull sisters hadn’t thought to ever tickle him there. Suddenly, almost instantly, Cody felt himself on the brink of bliss once again. Berserk with uproarious laughter, the swell of lust tensed the crying cowboy’s thighs, certainty of an explosive result. Bonnie’s deft fingers were inescapable, dancing ever so lightly from the base of the young man’s raging erection to just below his bulbous cockhead. No matter which direction the achingly hard boy fought to, the buxom blonde’s playfully torturous touch easily followed. Unable to speak, barely able to remember his own name, the helpless hunk found himself trapped, pressure at its absolute peak yet still, somehow, unable to find release.

As much as the burly boy feared being tickled, his young mind could never have imagined such a terrifying fate. Caught on the fine line between heaven and hell, Bonnie’s furious fingers wiggled up and down, each tiny touch arousing the cackling cowboy, and tormenting him even more. Craving release, Cody strained and rolled, his muscles tight and wrists raw from tugging. The slightest tender touch would do it, a loving stroke, a tiny lick, anything to relieve the devastating pressure pushing at the screaming boy’s seams. Sadly, as those five scurrying nails constantly reminded him, the buxom blonde was not in a loving mood.

“I…I can’t…I can’t take anymore!” The writhing country boy wheezed, his bright red cock soaked in slick liquid pleasure as he remained firmly held on the edge.

“Ohh I think you can…” Bonnie replied, her once kind demeanor completely corrupted by carnal power. “…I think you’ll take whatever I give you!”
The cackling cowboy and the curvaceous cowgirl. Both devious villain ticklers taking turns driving each other mad. I’d follow that series. Anyway yeah Bonnie is just really far gone now.
“Nuh…no…” Attempting to roll toward the back of the couch, the lust mad teen needed something, anything to slide his aching erection on, even the darn couch cushions would do.

“Uh uh uh!” The cruel country girl said, pushing her unwilling pet back down before swiftly swinging her entire body around. “What did I say about making more mess?”

“Please! PLEASE! N-not again!” Cody trembled as the Amazon straddled his lower legs, edging closer toward his wriggling bare feet once again.

“Again and again and again!” The sadistic blonde grinned over her shoulder as she bent the toes of the struggling teen’s left foot back. “And all afternoon if I say so!”

“OHNO DOHOOAAHAHAA!” Arching his back hard, the painfully erect teen’s cock sent another lightening pang through his strained frame as five sharp nails spidered up and down his taut bare sole.

Out of his mind, Cody shrieked, the whole couch shifting as his muscular body spasmed. Where his right foot could only wiggle, the cowboy’s left couldn’t even do that. Weak from exhaustion and held by a determined grip, the dark haired lads left foot sat still, it’s heel planted into the cushion and toes bent back by Bonnie’s forceful grasp. Terrible talons ran with a mind-numbingly delicate touch, around his tender heel and repeatedly up and down the desperate doe eyed boy’s arch. Poking and sliding across the soft balls of his foot, the helpless lad bounced his bare butt violently, gut wrenching laughter and unbridled lust his two unwilling companions.

“Such a big strong boy!” Bonnie teased, releasing the teen’s toes. “Chopping wood, fixing things, so big and tough…and SO ticklish!”

“Hhhnn! Ple…please…” Whimpering hoarsely, his mouth a picture of misery, the tortured boy had barely a moment to breath before his boisterous boss was running all ten of her nails across both bare soles all over again. “YEEHAHA! NAHAHAA!”

If he could just get his hands free, the bucking young man would have gladly finished himself off. Never in his nineteen years had the dark haired prisoner felt so powerless. After his father and brother, the muscular farmboy had always been one of the beefiest and most strapping men around. With the exception of his occasional encounters with the terrible Turnbull sisters, Cody Werner was pretty well accustomed to having the upper hand in most situations, or at the very least having a fighting chance. Then and there, bare ass naked, his wrists bound behind his back, sweating and bellowing for mercy, he had no chance, fighting or otherwise.
Bonnie would make a great mistress.
“Nff…” The slowly grinding blonde bit her bottom lip softly as she used one hand to unbutton her denim short-shorts while the other continued to raid the bottom of her handy man’s silky souls.

To the unpredictable tune of the hysterical lad’s loud laughter, Bonnie hurriedly zipped down her fly. As she spread the golden zipper with her fingers, the topless woman’s bright yellow cotton panties adorned a clear damp patch over the lower half. Digging her fingertips under Cody’s toes, the buxom older woman slid her other hand beneath the thin elastic waistline of her underwear to the pulse pounding sound of a particularly shrill scream from behind. Her fingers slick with sweat from her own glistening midriff, the red faced bombshell gently spread her hidden pussy lips. Rolling her bright blue eyes back into her head, the perverse woman shook as she fondled her swollen clit, moaning openly and unnoticed by her struggling captive.

Within seconds the flustered country gal had slipped two fingers inside herself, hooking back slightly to tap at her g-spot. Thrusting into her hand, Bonnie breathed heavily to the point of distraction, her free hand fumbling at the young man’s bare feet with little coordination. Though her technique had become far less refined, it was still more than enough to keep Cody cackling. Hunching forward in a surprise involuntary movement, the randy blonde grit her teeth as a wave of lust caused her thick thighs to flex.

“Heehee…uh…m…miss Hintonnn…” Cody mumbled and he attempted to rejoin reality when the feeling of fingers on his feet was replaced by larger, hurried movements atop his legs.

“I told you –unf- before…” Turned to face the bewildered teen, the wild eyed woman quickly slipped both short-shorts and yellow panties over her shapely butt, her curly blonde bush sprinkled with lustful dew. “…call me Bonnie!”

“Miss Bonnie!” Sitting up, his eyes bursting wide, the bound boy lurched as the now very nude older woman took his aching hard cock in hand.

Sliding her knees along the cushions, the brazen blonde stifled a moan as she watched the teen’s chiseled, shining muscles tense. With a gentle swiftness Bonnie angled the dark haired boy’s cock back, easily slipping her tender pussy around his bulbous purple head. In perfect unison the pair arched their backs, mouths instantly forming clumsy wide Os. A husky breath escaped the country gal’s plump lips as she grind forward, the young man beneath her flexing back. Grabbing at Cody’s burly shoulders, the buxom woman thrust, each new push doubling the power of its predecessor. Responding in kind, the cowboy gripped hard at the cushions beneath him with his trapped hands and growled loudly.

“OH! Oh gaw-I-Unh! I’m gonna…gonna-“ Planting his heels into the couch, the over stimulated boy pushed up with a mighty drive.

“N-not-unnh! Not yet!” Bonnie demanded as she rode her tanned bronco, his huge cock pounding inside her.

“I c-I can’t hold i-“ Knowing full well he was letting loose, the handsome cowboy preemptively curled his toes.

“Not yet!” Her curved bare butt flexing rapidly, the devious seducer began clawing at the hyper-horny boy’s exposed ribcage.

“EEEEYAAHA! NOHOOO!” Cody bellowed, his sudden wild thrashing causing his rock solid erection to drive deeper than any intentional thrusting could have.

Despite her domineering denial of the howling teen’s need for release, Bonnie was not fairing any better. On the threshold of messy bliss herself, the jiggling woman had lost the control she had worked so hard to establish. Diving deep into her own all consuming urges, the loudly moaning blonde shuddered violently, her legs quaking as a white hot orgasm rocked her stark naked body. Her cheeks flushing rose red, the convulsing Amazon dug her nails hard into Cody’s tender skin, releasing the pressure and squeezing rapidly. Crying out beneath her, the helpless boy wailed with laughter as his torso was ravaged, the older woman’s soaking pussy tightening around his throbbing cock as she threw her head back in a second explosive eruption of ecstasy.

The slippery squeeze was the final straw, nothing could stop the young buck’s body from its desire now, even the vicious tickle attack. Pounding with a pulse so hard it made him seize, Cody’s tight abs curled as he thrust upward, lifting Bonnie clean off the couch. A primal roar shaking their bodies, the cowboy slammed back down as his raging erection pumped a torrent of steaming cum inside the screaming blonde. Sitting up straight, the older woman wrapped her arms around the shuddering boy, gripping at the tight muscles on his upper back. Grinding into him, the dark haired lad’s toes spread as he bit the shapely cowgirl’s shoulder.

Engulfed by one another, nude and soaked in each other’s sweat, saliva and sticky lust, the pair slid slowly back and forth for several long minutes. By the time Cody was done, his large frame exhausted, it was only the straddling woman’s arms around his neck that kept him from collapse. Quivering and more than a little weak herself, Bonnie strained to lay her bound boy toy back, falling gleefully atop him when she did. The blonde’s breasts ballooning into the cowboy’s toned pecks, neither moved save for the slow rise and fall of their deep, heavy breathing.

“Do you think…I can get some of that ice tea now?” The herculean lad whispered softly once his mind had reassembled enough of itself to form words.

“I don’t know…” Bonnie replied, a sly smile perking at the corner of her mouth. “…you still have to fix my couch.”

The End.​

Bonnie would make a great mistress eventually. So Bonnie and Cody have a different relationship now. Are they just going to go back to normal now? :shock:

Only reading this story, (there’s apparently a series???) as long as this world’s “morality” and sexual conduct laws still fall in line with such ... intimate actions and retaliations, I am all for this tale!
Bonnie is a mass cougar! But oddly enough, I actually know a marriage, of I don’t know how many decades now, where the wife is eleven years older than the husband. So, though implausible as anything else, it is possible!
Go get ‘em Bonnie! Wondering what will soon occur (depending on how further stories that have been written years ago foretell). :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back