• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She's in control (F/M)

44Blues

TMF Expert
Here's a little story I wrote. I hope some can enjoy it.

I open the door to my hotel room and find you standing there. We look each other up and down, smiling and feeling the mutual anticipation.

"Hi baby." I say as you enter the room and take off your coat. We exchange a big hug and a long delicious kiss. Tongues intertwine as I feel your hands slide down and pull off the towel I'm wearing. As the towel hits the floor, your hands run over my naked body and our kiss becomes deep and passionate. I feel your hands run through the hair on my chest and down to my hips. I moan as I feel your hands gently grab my cock. Your freshly manicured nails softly glide over my cock into my thick pubes, making me giggle and dance. I stretch my arms above my head and shift back and forth from foot to foot, giggling helplessly as your fingers skitter up my naked body. You smile at me and tell me to get on the bed as your fingers reach my armpits and stop tickling.

"Mmmmmm I'm going to tickle you good. Tickle tickle tickle" you whisper as I lie back on the bed and you tie my wrists and ankles to the 4 corners of the bed. You kneel between my legs and start to toy with my cock. Your nails run through my pubes, making me giggle and wiggle. I start to harden instantly, and a nail runs up the length of my shaft, making me laugh out loud. Nails dance up and down my shaft, making my giggles louder as my cock flexes and a drop of precum oozes out. You take your tongue and lick the precum, gently putting the tip into my cumhole. I moan as you take my cock into your mouth and start to suck it. Your tongue slithers around my shaft and your tickling fingers glide through my red bush and down over my balls. You suck my cock until it is rock hard and about to explode, then you slip a cock ring on me. Suddenly I feel your nails start to tickle my bare feet. I shudder and gasp as your nails run up and down my soles. My gasps turn to laughter as your nails scrape my arches. My toes curl as I feel nails tease every wrinkle on my soles. I kick my feet in a vain attempt to escape the tickling. My feet flex and wiggle helplessly to your tickles until you stop and move onto the bed. You climb on top of me and slide your pussy down over my cock. You begin to ride me, slow at first and gradually faster. You grind on my cock and rake your nails down my sides. Your eyes widen with delight as you watch my reaction.

"Haha hehe baby that tickles!" I jump and squirm suddenly. You ride me harder, continuing the tickling of my sides. I feel the sensations of your long gorgeous nails scraping each rib, gasping as they reach the hollows of my armpits. I twist and turn, unable to escape the tickling that I endure. I laugh louder as your nails tickle their way back down over my hips to my pubes. You continue to tickle my thick red bush for what seems like an eternity. My laughter turns to pleas as your fingers run through the hair. You concentrate the tickling right at the base of my cock as I beg for mercy, but mercy is not on your agenda. You lust for this revenge. You will make me pay with an hour's worth of giggles for all the tickling you have endured.

"That's it, fuck me baby, come on Jason fuck me harder! Tickle tickle tickle!!!" You moan, riding me harder and tickling me like crazy. I buck and slam my cock into you. The closer you get to cumming, the more you tickle me. Your nails flutter up and down my sides, over my belly and across my chest and nipples. I wiggle and giggle, thrusting into your pussy harder. You watch my wrists pull on the restraints and lustily enjoy the control you have over me. I buck up and slam my cock into you harder as your nails slide down to tickle my hips. I thrust my hips helplessly for your pussy's pleasure and laugh out loud.
"Somebody's very ticklish. Mmmmmmmm. Tickle tickle tickle." I hear your sweet voice through my giggles as your nails continue their assault on my naked body. I twist and turn, driving my cock into you from every angle as I feel your hands tickle their way from my hips up my sides to my armpits. You intensify the tickling as you get closer to orgasm, digging your nails into my belly and making me squeal.

"Coochie coo my ticklish baby! Give me that cock and make me cum! Tickle tickle tickle!" You moan out with your sweet voice, making me thrust harder. As your nails run up and down my ribs, I slam into you again and you scream out. Waves of orgasmic pleasure pour over you. You writhe and close your eyes, curling your toes as you get lost in a euphoric state, unaware that you are even tickling my hips mercilessly. As you finally come back to your senses after your orgasm subsides, you refocus your attention on tickling me. Your devious nails tease my nipples, making them hard. Your lust for tickling me brings on the feelings of another impending orgasm. Your fingers run up and down my chest and belly furiously as the burning deep inside you builds again. I can only buck and laugh, slamming my cock into you time and again as sweat pours off of my naked body. You return to tickling my hips mercilessly as your eyes close and toes curl, caught in the bliss of the second orgasm. I gyrate my hips and watch your beautiful face enjoy the pleasure last for minutes before you open your eyes and turn your attention back to me.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH BABY BABY BABY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" I scream out as I feel you reach around behind you and start to tickle my balls. My balls are full and sensitive, ready to fill you and oh so ticklish to your devious nails. I buck and jerk, slamming into you as my legs kick helplessly. Each brush of your nails, running over my balls and down to my ass, sends me into furious laughter. It's more than I can take as I pull hard on the restraints. I'm completely helpless, forced to endure the merciless tickling of my privates. You continue to tickle my ass to my balls for what seems like an eternity before you finally reach to remove the cock ring. I shudder as I feel nails scrape my shaft while you remove the ring. You smile and make me laugh louder as you tickle my cock. Your nails skitter up and down my shaft and over my cumhole for several moments before you sit back down on my cock.

"Cum for me baby. Tickle tickle tickle....." I hear you utter those sweet words as I feel your sexy nails return to tickle my hips and ribs. I pull on the restraints and thrust harder and harder. My burning cock is ready for you. You step up the tickling of my sides as you watch me near orgasm. I buck up into you one last time lifting you up off of the bed.

"Tickle tickle tickle. Cum inside me baby. Tickle tickle tickle tickle......" Your sweet voice tickle talks me to orgasm. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle mmmmmmmm tickle tickle tickle...."

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! HEHEHE!! MMMMMMMMMM OH GAWD BABY HAHAHAHAHA!!" I scream out as I arch my back and raise my ass in the air. My cock flexes and clenches for what seems like an eternity as your nails run rampant all over my naked flesh. Finally, the shaft pumps once as the head flares and the cumhole opens up to shoot a stream of hot cum deep into your pussy. The pumping continues as your nails reach my hips. The tickling intensifies my orgasm as my cock flexes and shoots hot cum deep inside your dripping wet hole. I fill you full, wiggling and ramming my cock into you as your nails flutter over my hips. You continue to tickle me from my hips up to my ribs until the room goes dark and I pass out from exhausting pleasure. You finally retract your devillish nails and lay your head on my chest, drifting off with me as my cock remains buried deep inside your pussy, still flexing and pumping.
"Tickle....tickle....tickle....." are the last words I hear as I drift off.....

Last edited:
Yeah! Nice story... I just love the idea, the conflicted feelings.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back