• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLING IN SPACE 06: TRIALS OF THE TWITCH! F/F Tickling! *New 04/21/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

TICKLING IN SPACE 06: TRIALS OF THE TWITCH!
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Ponce
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

TRIALS OF THE TWITCH!

Koki and Booki have been abducted in a glittery beam of light (which we're willing to concede happens pretty often in this series). And to make things worse...they've ended up in the clutches of a fanatical alien Inquisition bent on putting the ridiculously hot and ticklish species known as the Twitch on trial!

We're pretty shocked about it too.

Now the gorgeous and tender Tickling in Space crew must hunt down their bikini-clad ticklish pals before they are exposed to terrible tickly torture in a sinister alien dungeon to extract their screaming CONFESSIONS! And even if they could hold back against the wicked tools of torment - they will never last against the Krandaloozian Inquisitress!

Okay, let's be honest - the TIS crew will likely arrive AFTER Koki and Booki have had to go through all that stuff. Otherwise it wouldn't be as sexy, would it?

Join poor ticklish Koki and Booki as the undergo the most sinister torture devices known to Twitchdom. The diabolical double foot stocks! The pits and the pendulums! The feathered maidens. And the most fiendish torture which is far too evil to even mention (although fortunately not too evil to show in graphic detail in the comic).

Bikinis will be sacrificed!

Confessions will be made!

And the most ticklish trial ever is about to begin!

Grab your Twitch hat. Get out your Inquisitress tickle tools. And get ready for the most titillating ticklish trial in the history of TICKLING IN SPACE!

TIS06_Cover.jpg TIS06_Preview.jpg

ITEM FEATURES

• 15 TORTUROUS pages plus cover!
• 70+ sexy sizzling comic panels!
• Dungeon and Inquisition tickles!
• Nylon and bare foot tickling!
• Bare naked upper body tickles and button tickles!
• Bare breast, and VERY naughty private tickling!
• Multiple forced CONFESSIONS!
• Cameo appearance by the hot Witch from BITN!
• Illustrated by Ponce!
• Written by Bandito!

Product and Ordering Information

Last edited:
Yay!

It's out! Thought we might not be ready until Wednesday. Two days early, beetches!!!!

Hope you all dig it. Ponce and the whole art team did a SENSATIONAL job on it. I think this one might be even better than the ANDROID DILEMMA.

Please stop by and let us all know your thoughts. And thanks in advance for the support!

Space Deet

I'll pick up the copy before I leave for an out-of-town trip... Then I'll be back for you. Promise. :) :D

Wonderful cover art and sample page! :feets: Great work. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

:omg:
Holy fu**ing gawd:headbang:
This is such an amazing issue! One of my new most favorite comics:typerhappy:

The whole TIS Universe is wonderful and this comic shows us again how great it is:lover:
Many congrats to the fanastic art works.
Every panel is so sexy, great and damn perfect:thumbsup:

The idea of a futuristic inquisition is so genius!
For a Tickle fan, the inquisition is always wonderful, and now with the touch of future and compared with many sexy girls...:lover:
A wonderful funny start with the grenades :jester:
And with every panel it gets better and better:D

If I am right, then we see the wonderful BITN witch Alice in the first panels :lover: My favorite panel with her is the last one on page 3:bubbleheart:
The trials are awesome! Every single one is amazomatic!!!
The poor Twitches are in serious truoble... but as we see in the end: The "Confessions" are totally worth for ;)

My favorite page is this time No. 8 :lover:
I so love the sheer panic in the faces of Koki and Booki. Sexy tit-tickling, the tears... so perfect I so love it:man:

What I like the most in this issue, is the return of one of my favorite TIS gals: Raven:lover:
I soooo missed her since her first appearance. Her multi-colour body... her new hairstyle... she is so wonderful! And as I can see, she still have her "fanclub" ;)

What can I say: Perfect all in all! If you like TIS, or tickling, Deeto or more, than you really neeeeeed this comic:)
The last question is, who is the sexy inquisitor?
You don't get many facts of her, but her skin colour, the dark hair and the way she "greats" Dusty... I think she could be Blake :)
I know she had other marks under her eyes in the origin story. But maybe this is only make up ;)
If I am right, this could be a real great flashback :D I mean, after Dusty "met" Blake, she got her "hyper-over-sensitive-ticklish"-skin... I rmember this great two novels:lover:
The two share amazing moments... okay, the first one was quite painful for Dusty... but the last one was so damn hot!!!

But only the time will show:) and so love the last words of Koki and Booki :D

The perfect Comic from a perfect team! Thank you so much for all this great fun :man::woman:

Last edited:
How has this gotten such a lack of response?

Booki and everything.

Masterpiece of tickling art.

Absolutely wonderful colors, and the characters are drawn so crisp.

Such great erotic action...and then INTRIGUE!

What's not to love here?

I'll pick up the copy before I leave for an out-of-town trip... Then I'll be back for you. Promise. :) :D

That which you have promised you must perform. :) You rock, Bohy. Thank you so much for always being such a generous supporter. Seriously. I love your kind and intelligent feedback. Thank you.

Wonderful cover art and sample page! :feets: Great work. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks, Mils. Ponce and team did a lovely job on the cover, imho. And the interior is just plain.................WOO!

I lust for Booki far too much

Booki is a hotty mctotty. There's no doubt about it. I remember in the original TIS when she finally showed up as the penultimate ticklelee I was just like "KAPOW!!! I NEED TO DRAW MORE OF THIS CHICK!" She definitely deserved every second of attention she got in this issue and more. Thanks for always being such an awesome pal, my friend.

ablsolutely love it cant wait for the next one to come out

That's so awesome! Thank you for the kind patronage ad input, amigo. The good news is that Ponce has kind of rocked it lately. So the next TIS adventure might not be as long in the coming. Stay tuned!

:omg:
Holy fu**ing gawd:headbang:
This is such an amazing issue! One of my new most favorite comics:typerhappy:

The whole TIS Universe is wonderful and this comic shows us again how great it is:lover:
Many congrats to the fanastic art works.
Every panel is so sexy, great and damn perfect:thumbsup:

The idea of a futuristic inquisition is so genius!
For a Tickle fan, the inquisition is always wonderful, and now with the touch of future and compared with many sexy girls...:lover:
A wonderful funny start with the grenades :jester:
And with every panel it gets better and better:D

If I am right, then we see the wonderful BITN witch Alice in the first panels :lover: My favorite panel with her is the last one on page 3:bubbleheart:
The trials are awesome! Every single one is amazomatic!!!
The poor Twitches are in serious truoble... but as we see in the end: The "Confessions" are totally worth for ;)

My favorite page is this time No. 8 :lover:
I so love the sheer panic in the faces of Koki and Booki. Sexy tit-tickling, the tears... so perfect I so love it:man:

What I like the most in this issue, is the return of one of my favorite TIS gals: Raven:lover:
I soooo missed her since her first appearance. Her multi-colour body... her new hairstyle... she is so wonderful! And as I can see, she still have her "fanclub" ;)

What can I say: Perfect all in all! If you like TIS, or tickling, Deeto or more, than you really neeeeeed this comic:)
The last question is, who is the sexy inquisitor?
You don't get many facts of her, but her skin colour, the dark hair and the way she "greats" Dusty... I think she could be Blake :)
I know she had other marks under her eyes in the origin story. But maybe this is only make up ;)
If I am right, this could be a real great flashback :D I mean, after Dusty "met" Blake, she got her "hyper-over-sensitive-ticklish"-skin... I rmember this great two novels:lover:
The two share amazing moments... okay, the first one was quite painful for Dusty... but the last one was so damn hot!!!

But only the time will show:) and so love the last words of Koki and Booki :D

The perfect Comic from a perfect team! Thank you so much for all this great fun :man::woman:

You're the best, Deemon. So glad it's become one of your new faves. That's really important to me and to us. I'll be sure to share your generous input with the art team.

Like a lot of these stories, I've been thinking of a Twitch Trial since I named the characters "the Twitch" about 10 years ago. It's just such a fun idea. A futuristic space inquisition allows for some very standard themes from the tickle world, and also some nice new slants as well. The truth is that the art team deserves all the credit. Ponce, Duarte and the rest all just brought this bad boy to life. Without their amazing execution the idea would have likely felt a little limp. So yay for the kick ass art team!!!

And I'm so glad you enjoyed the inclusion and return of Raven. Lotus and I put her in this issue for you. Just our way of thanking you for being such a kind, consistent, generous fan. And selfishly.....I totally wanted to see her tickled again s well. ;-)

As for the Inquisitress - she is a new character. A very important new character who will join the permanent TIS crew. She has a pivotal role in Dusty's past and an even more important role in the comic adventures. She is a Krandaloozian (an exceptionally rare species) and goes by the knick-name "Shooter". All other details will be revealed in time on this mysterious hotty.

Thanks again, D. You're wonderful!

naw cant be blake

You're absolutely right. But I'm definitely curious how you knew that. ;-)

How has this gotten such a lack of response?

Booki and everything.

Masterpiece of tickling art.

Absolutely wonderful colors, and the characters are drawn so crisp.

Such great erotic action...and then INTRIGUE!

What's not to love here?

Awwww - you're fantastic, buddy. Thanks for the bump. It's funny but this issue has done so incredibly well that I didn't even think of the fact that the thread hasn't received a boat-load of responses. Maybe it's because there were already 2 other bandito releases in April and folks already kind of said everything they needed to on those threads. maybe since we kind of teased this comic in the original TIS thread that we got a bunch of feedback in there too. Dunno.

All I know is we totally apprciate all your support - and the outstanding patronage of this community. Folks seem to adore Ponce - and so do we. He's already well into the next adventure! YAY! More TIS on the way.

Thanks again for the ringing endorsement. I'll shoot you a sneak preview of the next adventure for your generous help.

And a thousand thanks to all y'all again for helping us do what we do.

I love ya - and so do the Space Bunnies!!!

B

You're the best, Deemon. So glad it's become one of your new faves. That's really important to me and to us. I'll be sure to share your generous input with the art team.

Like a lot of these stories, I've been thinking of a Twitch Trial since I named the characters "the Twitch" about 10 years ago. It's just such a fun idea. A futuristic space inquisition allows for some very standard themes from the tickle world, and also some nice new slants as well. The truth is that the art team deserves all the credit. Ponce, Duarte and the rest all just brought this bad boy to life. Without their amazing execution the idea would have likely felt a little limp. So yay for the kick ass art team!!!

And I'm so glad you enjoyed the inclusion and return of Raven. Lotus and I put her in this issue for you. Just our way of thanking you for being such a kind, consistent, generous fan. And selfishly.....I totally wanted to see her tickled again s well. ;-)

As for the Inquisitress - she is a new character. A very important new character who will join the permanent TIS crew. She has a pivotal role in Dusty's past and an even more important role in the comic adventures. She is a Krandaloozian (an exceptionally rare species) and goes by the knick-name "Shooter". All other details will be revealed in time on this mysterious hotty.

Thanks again, D. You're wonderful!

Oh... now you make me really curious :D
A new char... cannot weit to see, what she and Dusty were in their past days :typerhappy: and whats so important about her... I bet I will love it :lover:
And for Raven again soooo many thanx :)
This is sooo nice of you and Lotus. I knwo why I like you soooo much. You and Lotus are wonderful, awesome buddies and friends :)

So... after some merry days on the light and rugged side of the moon, I am back.

One word for this comic… MARVELOUS! Anyone who bought this comic will agree with me that all the panels are well done with a score of 99% (just like how Deet delivers art!)… 1% goes for remaster slips factor – hehe – joke joke - peace! For this release, I am specifically drawn to the line art (ink works), paneling and background. It can stand alone without the colors. But the colors give it a special vibrant impact. The plot is solid, nifty and innovative. Kudos to the great teamwork! :headbang:

Oh... now you make me really curious :D
A new char... cannot weit to see, what she and Dusty were in their past days :typerhappy: and whats so important about her... I bet I will love it :lover:
And for Raven again soooo many thanx :)
This is sooo nice of you and Lotus. I knwo why I like you soooo much. You and Lotus are wonderful, awesome buddies and friends :)

And you're an awesome fan, friend, and rock-star trivia champion of the tickle comic world. Thanks for all your incredibly generous patronage, feedback, and following of so many series. You're the best, buddy.

As for the Inquisitress.......I'm excited about her role in future endeavors. I think folks are going to really like the ticklish turn-abouts in her upcoming adventures. XD MUAA HAA HAA!

So... after some merry days on the light and rugged side of the moon, I am back.

One word for this comic… MARVELOUS! Anyone who bought this comic will agree with me that all the panels are well done with a score of 99% (just like how Deet delivers art!)… 1% goes for remaster slips factor – hehe – joke joke - peace! For this release, I am specifically drawn to the line art (ink works), paneling and background. It can stand alone without the colors. But the colors give it a special vibrant impact. The plot is solid, nifty and innovative. Kudos to the great teamwork! :headbang:

You're so sweet, Bohy. Thanks so much for the kind words about the art team. Ponce and Duarte have done a terrific job on this series, and some of their latest work (Ponce's in particular) looks even better. Can't wait to share it with you all!

And thanks to all of you that support the TIS gals!

Ponce is ROCKING the next issue already.

So stay tuned,

Space Deeto

attachment.php
This is why I enjoy art so much! CREATIVITY! I can't wait to be able to enjoy this! Hey, really everything you ALL do!!!! -GLEE-

attachment.php
This is why I enjoy art so much! CREATIVITY! I can't wait to be able to enjoy this! Hey, really everything you ALL do!!!! -GLEE-

You're so sweet, FP. Thank you. I'll be sure to pass along the kind feedback to the very talented art team. And I hope you're able to pick up a copy, I think you'd really enjoy ToT. I think its right up your alley.

;-)

B

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back