• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dacy in Distress F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Dacy definitely did not want to get in the new Rack, she knows everything is going to be worse in it. She wont be able to see her feet and her extremely sensitive armpits are going to be completely vulnerable. Tay knows how badly this is going to suck for Dacy too but shows her no mercy. She starts off with some feathers but that isnt much of a break for Dacy, she is absolutely feather sensitive and horrified about being in such a vulnerable position. Tay gets tired of Dacy complaining and decides to tickle her harder, Dacy totally and completely loses it. She begs for mercy but gets none. I know how ticklish she is and how afraid she was prior to getting in, so I did allow her a safeword that she could use only once. Tay sort of stops, lol, but only for a few seconds. The only break Dacy gets is that Tay goes to her feet, not much of a break! Tay tickles her with feathers, fingers, then destroys Dacy with the massager.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• dacydistress1.jpg
    dacydistress1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,575
  • dacydistress2.jpg
    dacydistress2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,099
  • dacydistress3.jpg
    dacydistress3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,007
  • dacydistress4.jpg
    dacydistress4.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,392
  • Dacy in Distress Sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 2,479
Is this the same Dacy that performed in other videos of another company? I seriously could watch her ALL day! Fantastic!

Simply amazing and the hottest clip. Cant wait to get this one. Dacy is really the best tickling model. I have no doubt this will be the top selling clip on C4S in no time.

Dacy never disappoints! Those sexy feet must be so damn ticklish that even feathers make her scream, and those armpits are as equally ticklish as her feet. Add to that very pretty face and hilariously loud reactions, I will say she is the perfect tickle model!

Simply amazing and the hottest clip. Cant wait to get this one. Dacy is really the best tickling model. I have no doubt this will be the top selling clip on C4S in no time.

should be though most of my business is done on tickleabuse.com.

TA,

you have done it again. ive been wanting to see Dacy stretched for so long now. Preview looks great, cant wait for it to be up on membership

Dacy is so Hot, its not even fair lol!! she is my favorite ticklee ever and i am thrilled to see her on tickleabuse.

I would love to see Tasha have a shot at her. Best Tickler vs Best Ticklee, can't top that.

Anyway, great job

Dacy to me is the Best Tickle Model right now.

Just a Beautiful Woman all together.

Beautiful Face/Smile/Eyes
Beautiful Laugh
Beautiful Feet

And as a Belly/Navel Guy, I must also say that she has one of my Favorites lol

Wow. Hot lee .... and the Gorgeous Taylor. Can't get enough of Tay! :)

I can't get enough of Dacy. She's really the perfect lee...fell in love with her laugh & her feet are beautiful. I could tickle those pretty toes all day!!!

Tay is a true fingernail foot tickling artist. She knows what turns a foot tickling fetishist on and she delivers that in spades. I rate her along with Tasha and Kelli in terms of erotic, creative fingernail foot tickling. With Tay. Tommy has cornered the market in erotic fingernail foot ticklers, and he is damn good himself. I love the nuances in Tay's tickling techniques...a real master of the craft....leaves me breathless.

Tay is a true fingernail foot tickling artist. She knows what turns a foot tickling fetishist on and she delivers that in spades. I rate her along with Tasha and Kelli in terms of erotic, creative fingernail foot tickling. With Tay. Tommy has cornered the market in erotic fingernail foot ticklers, and he is damn good himself. I love the nuances in Tay's tickling techniques...a real master of the craft....leaves me breathless.

You may like the 'solely soles' video I have coming of Dacy, I tickled her myself.

I am waiting with bated breath. I may need to see my cardiologist to see if my heart can take the stress. I am looking forward to your foot tickling artistry...you are by far the best male foot tickler that I have seen. How about this for a blockbuster...Tay doing a 'solely soles' on Emma's world-class feet? The thought makes my hands tremble.

I am waiting with bated breath. I may need to see my cardiologist to see if my heart can take the stress. I am looking forward to your foot tickling artistry...you are by far the best male foot tickler that I have seen. How about this for a blockbuster...Tay doing a 'solely soles' on Emma's world-class feet? The thought makes my hands tremble.

I will try to edit it today, doing a long time request of Morgan Del Ray first.

I love Morgan Del Ray's feet. I'll bet that you will do a mind-blowing job on them. It is as good as sold.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back