• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When my wife modeled her bare feet...

TCarlCMI

TMF Poster
I'm glad that you gentlemen like the picture of my wife's bare feet after her round of golf. In 2004 she did a modeling shoot for a foot fetish website called Wowfeet.com which was fun for both of us. I am posting a picture that I really like which shows Michelle displaying her hyper-ticklish bare soles fresh from her chunky shoes. This was the very first picture of the set and it was taken when we arrived at the site. Michelle's meaty size 8w's had been trapped in those leather prisons for about 6 hours prior to this picture being taken and they were hot, damp and smelled like musty leather and sweet sweat. Shortly after this shot was taken the owner of the website "Alex" and I immobilized Michelle in pallet wrap and duct tape from her shoulders to her shapely ankles and he and I switched roles....I ran the camera while he spent the next hour or so examining Michelle's bare feet. Naturally the examination included various tickling tools which drove her insane!! Once she had been broken I mentioned to "Alex" that Michelle's bare feet tasted even better than they look and that he should feel free to treat himself to suck her plump, succulent and highly erotic toes...I will never forget the horror in her eyes when she heard those words nor the expression on her face as her toes slid into his mouth. "Alex" made Michelle cum three times that afternoon as he sucked/nibbled on her toes and licked her wide wrinkled soles.

Attachments

• Michelle's chunky loafers.jpg
    Michelle's chunky loafers.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,891
I get extremely turned on by watching certain other men and women seduce my wife...especially when it involves her bare feet. Over the years our relationship has evolved to the point that she is very comfortable with the arrangement. When we identify someone who we know is lusting after her size 8's it is fun for us to take it to the limit.

Wow! Good for both of you. Glad you both share those lovely feet. Please continue...

It's very refreshing to not only see a beautiful face associated with a pair of sexy soles, but to also hear a story as erotic as this one!

I have the video...I'll see if I can figure out how to post some of it here.

That's simply incredible. Thanks for sharing. Shouldn't be a problem to post that video or even a clip. You just need to find somewhere to host it, then share the link here. Good luck with that. I know plenty of folks will be looking forward to that.

Has Chicago thawed enough for a round of golf? The mud must be awesome.

Wow, she is very pretty! Does she ever tickled torture someone with her pretty feet?

Oh I would love to see a video of Michelle having her feet tickled with sound. I hope you can post it.

I'm going to do my best to post a clip. The entire video is about 90 minutes long. "Alex" violated my wife's bare feet like nothing I've ever seen before. I don't think she was ever quite the same after that...she was truly psychologically and physically broken by the unmerciful tickling and sexually exhausted from "Alex's" molestation of her arches. Her curvy body was encased down to her ankles in all that pallet wrap and tape like a package and she literally had no leverage at all. Her arms were pinned tightly to her sides and she had no leverage as she was forced to watch "Alex" at her 8's.

The picture and two accounts are an incredible turn on. Thanks for sharing it all.

I'm going to do my best to post a clip. The entire video is about 90 minutes long. "Alex" violated my wife's bare feet like nothing I've ever seen before. I don't think she was ever quite the same after that...she was truly psychologically and physically broken by the unmerciful tickling and sexually exhausted from "Alex's" molestation of her arches. Her curvy body was encased down to her ankles in all that pallet wrap and tape like a package and she literally had no leverage at all. Her arms were pinned tightly to her sides and she had no leverage as she was forced to watch "Alex" at her 8's.

Any update on the video?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back