• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/22/14]* Vivian Ireene Pierce (VIP) Tickled *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
After several requests from our customers, we've decided to have Vivian Ireene Pierce come in to get tickled in our stocks. Rosie was excited to see if she could break the giggly brunette who's been in several previous productions. At 5'4 with size 6 soles, VIP is moderately petite...but as we all know, she's ticklish. Rosie starts off with lightly tickling VIP's cuban nylon covered soles, provoking mild spirts of giggles and laughter. The subtleness doesn't last long though as Rosie's determined to hear more pronounced laughter. As Rosie moves to VIP's upper body, she mixes it up between underarm and torso, so VIP has no idea where the next tickle is coming from! This clip comes complete with a pre and post interview footage too at no additional cost.

I normally wouldn't advocate working with a model who is all over the place, but this was a popular request from many of you over the years and I have a good report with Vivian so we finally decided to give it a go.

STATS

Length: 20 Minutes (11 Feet Only, 11 Upper Only)
Starring: Vivian Irene Pierce, Rosie
Shoe Size: VIP (6)
Relevant Sequals: None
VIP's Other Appearances: None with us but several with others

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Vivian Irene Pierce (VIP) Tickled - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• VIPTickledPreview-Forum.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,734
  • vip_tickled_hrs4-1.jpg
    vip_tickled_hrs4-1.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 1,165
  • vip_tickled_hrs1-1.jpg
    vip_tickled_hrs1-1.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 1,720
  • vip_tickled_hires2.jpg
    vip_tickled_hires2.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 950
  • VIP2.jpg
    VIP2.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 1,205
I've not seen Miss VIP in a while. Always great to see her cute little self get tickled, and I didn't know her upperbody was particularly ticklish!

Really? Did the other clips you saw her in not do a good job of highlighting that?

I've not seen Miss VIP in a while. Always great to see her cute little self get tickled, and I didn't know her upperbody was particularly ticklish!

I always imagined what it would be like to let Darth loose on VIP - we needn't imagine any more! Great work as ever.

VERY nice clip! Vivian is quite ticklish with an awesome laugh. Would luuuv to see her belly button get tickled. :D

Thanks for sharing! Beautiful clip of a gorgeous woman getting tickled. Any chance any one here knows of a clip where she’s mummified and tickled on her bare soles with a hairbrush? Thanks In advance for any info on that clip. Thanks, TLM

Good question. Not sure off-hand. I know she's done a few, but not sure about that specific scenario.

Thanks for sharing! Beautiful clip of a gorgeous woman getting tickled. Any chance any one here knows of a clip where she’s mummified and tickled on her bare soles with a hairbrush? Thanks In advance for any info on that clip. Thanks, TLM

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back