• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've been around but I want to be apart

tickling=feet

TMF Regular
Hey,

I've posted and reviewed models around the TMF but I've never made a profile or really met any friends. I want to change that! So hello! Im tickling=feet. I am excited to finally be an active part of our community. I finally filled out my profile today so contact me if you want to PM a friend. Thank you!

Real quick summary: I'm 26 years old and an open, compassionate person. I knew I liked tickling when I was just a young child. With the advent of the internet and putting america online or as I say, tickling online, I found a 15 second audio clip of a girl getting tickled. I never went back. I also have a foot fetish. When I moved to LA I learned about dungeons and the scene. Since then I journal who I tickle for everyone here, unless of course I am told not to directly by them. I used to make a lot more money so those days are rare now. I also moved from LA where most of the scene is booming. I want to make friends here and don't really feel comfortable with Fetlife. Though, maybe I'm just not utilizing it right, anyway, thats more of me:)

Last edited:
Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back