• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My day with a fellow TMFer

dramallama

TMF Novice
So I met this amazing woman from here recently. She was nervous at first, but that's only to be expected. Our first meeting went better than expected. But yesterday, oh my god yesterday was awesome. We had planned to watch movies and hang out all day, with maybe a session towards the end. But she was in the mood to get tickled. We watched 1 movie, with me casually tickling her feet every once in awhile. Then we sat so that we were basically spooning but sitting up (unsure if this counts as spooning or another thing I don't know the word for). And I tickled her sides and stomach and armpits and neck intermittently throughout the movie. I decided to start paying attention to the movie, and she was giving me side glances for a few minutes before saying "okay, screw this" and proceeding to remove her shorts to reveal a lovely little bikini. I tickled her legs a little to satisfy her, but told her we were finishing the movie first.

The movie finally ended, and I instructed her to remove her shirt as well, and lay face down on the bed, where I tied her spread eagle. Now, of course I had to admire her beautiful, glorious ass, sitting there looking so perfect. Begging me to tickle it. So I started there. Spider tickling at first, before discovering the bikini material was such that I could sit my fingers in one spot and glide them back and forth with incredible ease. Naturally this also increased the sensations for her, as she started giggling louder and jumping around a little. After a few minutes of ass-tickling, I spidered my way up and down her sides, before eventually settling in her armpits for a few minutes of adorable giggles and pointless squirming. She has such a cute little giggle. ^_^ She decided to teach me a very evil technique to use on her....I think she might have regretted telling me, because I used it. A LOT. Right on the back of her ribcage, hard squeezing pressure ( the kind that would normally hurt someone ) drives her absolutely bonkers. So naturally I had to tickle there continuously for like 5-10 minutes. But eventually I had to stop, because it was starting to hurt her.

Then the REAL fun began. Her most ticklish spot, her feet. Her soles were facing up, perfect little platters for my eager fingers to devour. I started gently caressing her soles, from ball to heel and back, scribbling on the edges of her feet, and occasionally grazing her toes. Each time I hit her toes I get an extra giggle out of her, so I knew what to do next. I grabbed one foot, and started on the tops of her toes. This got her grunting slightly as she laughed. After teasing the tops of her toes, I started on the undersides, lightly grazing the base up to the top of each toe. She started freaking out a little, wiggling her foot madly. I got an evil idea at this. So I grabbed 2 paint brushes, held one foot still, and started a brush in between her toes. This got her giggling a little louder, grunting, and telling me "you're a jerk". And she started kicking a little and managed to free her foot from my hand. Now it was on! I tied her ankles together, then her 2 big toes. She was gonna get it!

I took both paint brushes and started across her feet, making sure to dig them into the spots between her toes often. She started to really wiggle and kick to avoid the brushes, despite being tied. I propped a towel under her feet and ankles to add pressure to her restraints. Perfect, now she really couldn't move. I spent probably 15 minutes alternating between fingers, paint brushes, and a hairbrush on her lovely feet and toes. Now I moved up her body, and went at her sides and back with the paint brushes. After several minutes of grunts and giggles and frustrated "oh my god"s from her, I discovered that a tiny portion of her ass crack was beginning to peak out of the bikini. I casually ran the paint brushes over that spot, and was rewarded with an extra squeal and squirming. I asked and received permission to pull down her bikini to tickle more of her ass, and was rewarded with her beautiful, chubby little ass being bared to me. I ran the paint brushes all over her cheeks, but paid special attention to her oh-so-sensitive ass crack. More squeals and giggles, particularly with the crack. I ditched the brushes and went back to spider-tickling her lovely ass for a few moments, then back to the brushes. After a short while I got bored with this, and went back up and squeezed the back of her ribs again for a few seconds, then spidered her armpits, and neck and spine. I decided it was time to give her a break. Plus I wanted to get at her front.

I'll post part 2, where I get her front, tomorrow.

Great story, well-written, and thanks for all the detail! Glad you had a good time, and looking forward to Part Two.

Awesome stuff sir. Sounds like it was incredible indeed. What I want to know is, what movie did you end up watching? Haha.

Independence Day. we WERE going to watch her favorite movie and then mine, but decided just to watch mine only.

Tickling feet while watching your favorite movie? Can't say that I'm not jealous.

Great story. Thanks for the detailed description of the foot tickling. :feets:

Good stuff there, thanks for sharing what sounds like a really fun experience.

she is someone very special and awesome, however she's not comfortable with being revealed, so for now I have to keep her a secret. Rest assured, if I ever get permission to identify her, yall will know.

Were you ever going to post the rest of the story.. With her front side? Was just wondering since it been like 7 months. Haha...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back