• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eva Marie from the wwe

feetadell1

TMF Novice
Just a minute or two ago she was asked on twitter if she's ticklish, her response was "very".

That's one I've been wanting to know for a while, now it's time to find out where

Good find. This kicks off the first from the new crop of Divas. Hope to get something from Paige and Emma soon.

Paige, wrestling as Britani Knight, has her feet tickled several times in this match against Fantasia, available on slampegs.com. It is pretty brief, but her reaction seems pretty authentic.

paige.jpg

its number 853 on there site..the preview doesn't show you much though at all

Paige being tickled in a match? I've got to see this!

Cool about Eva.

If anyone has clips of that Paige match, please upload. I always wondered if some of the slampeg matches had tickling even if they didn't advertise it.

yea i brought this as soon as i saw it hehe and yes it is paige the voice the piercing and yes she gets tickled the big lady holds her foot up and with her trailing fun makes her scream and squirm omg haha brilliant then when camera is in paiges face she tickles her socked feet again and the reaction is amazing so ticklish. Thanks for letting me know about this video not much tickles paige wins the fight but majority bullied and couple occasions tickled. not much tickles but the caliber of the person being tickled makes it haha i will no longer wonder if she is ticklish.

So if someone asks is she ticklish i will say

YES YES YES YES YES

apf

Slammin Ladies does have a policy against uploads of their clips, so you probably won't see it for free. They like to prosecute by the way. I have seen the clip and yes, she is tickled. She is tickled through her socks. so no barefoot shots.

Slammin Ladies does have tickling in some clips, but it is really something they don't encourage. They don't want to become too "fetishy".

Slammin Ladies does have a policy against uploads of their clips, so you probably won't see it for free. They like to prosecute by the way. I have seen the clip and yes, she is tickled. She is tickled through her socks. so no barefoot shots.

Slammin Ladies does have tickling in some clips, but it is really something they don't encourage. They don't want to become too "fetishy".

How's the reaction?

If it can't be posted can it be emailed by someone who has it please?

The sox never coming off is a deal breaker for me! Gotta see the feet...at least in sheer tan hose if she's gotta wear something..but definitely not into sox

Her reaction is good, but because this is not a "tickling video" it isn't a very long scene. Fantasia (the opponent) does tickle her a few times and Paige is actually ticklish. If you are looking for any tickling then buy it. But if you want some long drawn out tickle scene, then you will be disappointed.

C'mon people, it's $10 dollars. Stop begging for it and just pony up the cash. Where did this "I deserve everything for free" mentality come from?

I'd guess a few people wouldn't want it to appear on their bills lol

I know this thread initially concerned Eva Marie, but I'm actually happier to learn Paige's ticklishness (shes' cuter IMO and at least she can wrestle).

Would someone who has this mind PMing this to me?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back