• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eva Marie from the wwe

Man, I pity anyone who has ever asked you for a favor. None of these people are begging. They're politely wondering if anyone had the video, and if they could send it. That's it. None of them are going, "Oh pleasseee can someone send it?? Please please please I really want it! Please send it!". That would be begging. God forbid people just ask for a favor.

Asking others to send a clip that people must pay for? That's not a "favor", that's called "piracy".

And people wonder why producers close-up shop and disappear...

Well it's not really piracy, if that person pays for it its theirs and they're free to share it with whoever they please. It's no different than someone buying a DVD and giving it to someone else. It is what was said above, a favor, this is a community where everyone has that one thing in common. People were just asking as a favor to people who share their same interests.

I can see from both sides. What if someone who purchased the clip were to simply cut the scene out and post just the tickle scene instead of the entire clip, much like how many on here who have bought clips have purchased certain scenes? As well, I can see the other side. I am trying to again open a foot/tickle clip site again, since I closed my old site Shoreline Soles due to constant stealing of my clips. So its a 2 way street

No, a person can't share a clip/video with "whoever they please". There's laws; look it up. By all the constant asking/begging for the video, your advocating online piracy, plain and simple.

Actually people were asking it to be PMed or emailed, not to be posted. Posting it would be the violation, sharing it in private would not be. Once a clip has been purchased they own the right to share it in private. So there ya go

Except nobody was begging. So get over it already. People wanted to know if someone could send it if they had it. That's it. Again, god forbid anyone ask for a favor.

Actually people were asking it to be PMed or emailed, not to be posted. Posting it would be the violation, sharing it in private would not be. Once a clip has been purchased they own the right to share it in private. So there ya go

And the problem with people buying it is what? If you emailed it, how do you know that person won't post it? If people really want to see the clip, then buy it.

I haven't purchased or posted in over a year...but I have to say, that was worth the $10 I accidentally paid for it. (I did paypal, but it wasn't instant access so I did ccbill--tho I'm worried, cuz last time I used ccbill in 2011, i had someone take my card number and start using it for other things). Not worried, it is for a charity cause (you can read about it on the link)

It's crazy cool. She is having a regular match getting beat up, then when the lady puts on that old move where you lay on the persons thigh and lock their leg in between your thighs, so that leg is trapped on the mat and immovable, you see Paige go from just regular "ah" to BLAH and flailing. You can tell a BIG difference between her selling the move and being tickled. I think, unknowns to the camera, she tickles her leg too. At one point her hands are no where near Paige's foot, but you see
Paige flail like being tickled.

Long story short, well worth the buy. Ps, it seems like its early Paige from like her first year, cuz her selling for each move is not really crisp or creative. She just keeps going "ah" all the time. That's how u could tell the ticklish part and it's difference

Anyone know where I can find this Paige video? I bought it on slampegs but couldn't watch it on ipad.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back