• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Justices" Episode 2 TEASER! (F/F)

Jondude

TMF Expert
Well, you guys voted, and it was a landslide in favor of a teaser featuring the main tickle victim from the next episode. You guys asked for it, and here it is: an excerpt from Episode 2 of "The Justices"!

* * *​

As the devious dominatrix took a spot at the foot of the bed in which the bound Christie lied, still squirming all over as she was trying to release herself from her constricting bonds, the tigress lied a single hand down upon the lower area of Bluejay's calves, just above her ankles, and placed the other hand on the heel of Christie's right boot. She slowly began sliding it off Christie's fishnet-clad foot, and Christie continued to struggle, trying desperately to break free. If only Tigrenatrix hadn't slapped this damned anti-power collar around her throat, she could bring the roof down on the cat-burglar.

The villainess licked her lips in anticipation, much like a hungry tiger with it's prey in sight, as she finally slid off the navy blue leather boot, revealing a delectable size 11 sole, beautifully wrapped in Bluejay's trademark navy fishnets up to her toes, where a single thread of net lied between Christie's nicely shaped big toe and her longer second toe, most likely to help secure Christie's stockings as she fights crime and practices all those fancy martial arts maneuvers. This would prove to be her downfall soon enough, as Christie feared what little protection her stockings might provide, they wouldn't protect her long, horribly ticklish toes.

Gabriella couldn't decide whether or not she wanted to slide her nemesis' other boot off first, or just start tickling away. Instead, she decided maybe a little teasing was in order, and she gently slid one of her ticklish tiger talons down Christie's fishnet-wrapped sole. The beautiful blonde crimefighter had to bite her lip to keep herself from giggling, her face contorting into a smile as she arched her back and continued thrashing about the bed. Gabby, in love with the sight of Christie trying so hard to keep her composure, then decided to slide her claw down Bluejay's sole once more, and then following up with some circles on Christie's heel. Christie was beside herself, and couldn't hold in her giggles anymore, and let out a quick stream of giggles before clamping her mouth shut once more and holding it in, although Gabby could still hear the heroine's giggles despite her mouth being shut.

The Tigrenatrix then thought that enough teasing for now, and off came Bluejay's remaining boot, now leaving her other sole free for the feline vixen to torment. Gabby then took the bound heroine's ankles into a headlock, and smiled evily as she outstretched her talons on her other hand, steadying them an inch away from Christie's quivering feet, ready to attack. Christie continued to plea.

"Please, Tiger... You can't! I surrender!" the heroine begged.

"Oh, but I can, my dear pretty-bird!" Gabriella taunted, as she brought the tips of her tickling claws to the bottom of Christie's soles, and then, without warning, frantically spider-tickled the heroine's feet!

"HAHAHAHAHANOOOOO!!!! TIGRENATRIX!!! NO, YOU HAVE TO STOP, PLEASE!! IT TI-HI-HI-HI-HICKLESSSSAHAHA!!!!!" Christie screamed out during her explosive fits of laughter.

Tigrenatrix was filled with so many warm feelings as she tortured her captive, and she smiled with such glee as she realized that the fun...

"HAHAHAHAHANOPLEASESTOP!!!! PLEASE!! YOU HAVE TO--AHAHAHAHOHOHOHOSTO-HO-HO-HOOOOP!!!!"

...was just beginning.

* * *​

Is there any chance there will be different types of feet on either the heroes or victims? I love the story and background info it just seems like they're all gonna be carbon copies except for size. Great work though fantastic story.

Possibly? I don't know, I haven't thought that far ahead... Most of the victims over the next couple episodes are all related, and I imagine family has similar physiques and anatomy. Even if they don't, this is a work of fiction, so...

That said, there are other victims, and I suppose I can try and change things up? Smaller sizes, different looks and such...

Super psyched for the next episode! You've created quite a series with a lot of potential, and I'm looking forward to see where you take things.

The Tigernatrix bio was one of my favorites from the beginning, I'm glad she and her superhero nemesis are featuring so early! :D

That'd be cool. I don't mean to come off as just some asshole I really love your story. I just like it when there's variety in that kind of thing. Like the isle of Aphrodite stories they all had a different look. I dunno keep the great work up you rock.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Right now, I've been dealing with some real life stuff, but I'll finish up Episode 2 and post it soon.

Hey buddy, you arent't leaving us with just the teaser, are you?

Can't wait for the next chapter!

I hope you can continue the series because I can tell it would be a lot of fun.

Holy shit is there a chance you’ll be able to continue this?! No joke this was my favorite series.

Uhhhh well I'm honored that it is, and thank you. Never say never, but I can't promise anything either. I haven't written in a looooooong time so... we'll see, I suppose.

Uhhhh well I'm honored that it is, and thank you. Never say never, but I can't promise anything either. I haven't written in a looooooong time so... we'll see, I suppose.

Here’s to hoping. This was such a great premise with tons of potential.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back