• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could worship the feet of any tickling model who would it be?

Why hasn't Mia Alania been mentioned yet? I've been fantasizing about licking and nibbling her gorgeous feet for years. And to hear her squirm with that rich laugh of hers... :lick:

I fully second this!! Mia is simply amazing, also as a tickler! :)

And on the first place: Nurse Lisa!! :) I absolutely adore her.,

Last edited:
Tie between Jasmine Mendez and Kelli Lynn Sage. Holy crap just thinking about that opportunity drives me insane.

Savannah from Simply tickling. However I don't know if she would be considered a tickle model since she is an everyday woman so then I would say Sasha Foxx.... I love how active her feet are withe the toe wiggling and spreading and scrunching and all... PURE SEXY FEET FOR BOTH WOMEN!

Hold up, haha I guess I gotta fix...

"Non Tickle Model" - Savannah from Simply Tickling

Tickle Model with small feet - Sasha Foxx

Tickle Model with big feet - Charlee Chase

Haha.. I was thinking I prefer big feet but if I had to choose a big foot and small foot tickle model, this is who I would choose.

Last edited:
I'd pick either Marylin from shy and wild tickling and Ruby Summers from UK tickling I believe she is from

I've shot a couple of worship videos; April, Valerie, and Kim, I think. Those were fun. One that I didn't that I would have liked to was Lolly Gagger. Although, she did try to kick me in the face and got her toes licked for the effort. That'll learn'er.

From other folks' studios? I have to second Priya. What a cutie. Also, going old-school for Lily from Tickling Paradise. Ditto Mishell. I'm pretty sure you'd have to peel that one off the ceiling when you were done...

EDIT: You folks searching for Lolly in my store as a result of this post, the video you want is "Sideshow Silliness".

Last edited:
Kelli Lynn Sage, Scarlett Storm, Sasha Foxxx, Danielle Trixie, and definitely Addie Juniper! ;)

Lil dee or Addie Juniper. I'm not a full blown foot fetishist but I'd treat their feet like ice cream :p

Two votes I see for Nurse Lisa, which is a good choice, but I would keep getting distracted by remembering how insanely ticklish her feet are. From the old school, my vote would be Darla Crane. Them large luscious wrinkly soles look like they could use some gentle loving attention.

Holly McGuire from UK Tickling. I think she has the cutest little feet ever.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back