• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could worship the feet of any tickling model who would it be?

YAMAZUKI85

I know I'm not the only one on here who also has a foot fetish besides a tickling fetish. I was wondering which tickling model would everyone like to get the chance to foot worship if they could.

Mine would be Lo Lo from tickle abuse, her and her feet are amazing. I can only dream what it would be like to have her strapped into one of Tickle Abuse's tickling racks, trapped with nowhere to go. Slowly taking off her shoes and socks to reveal her helpless, sexy, and ticklish little bare feet. Licking every inch of her soles, slowly sucking on each and every toe, running my fingers up and down her trapped bare feet making her squirm and erupt into uncontrollable laughter.

I definitely second Britney Brooks, she has Sexy little feet with lots of wrinkles. And from what I've seen she has EXTREMELY ticklish feet, which is exactly what I want. I'd love to get my hands on them.

Jess Impiazzi isn't technically a "tickle mode", but has been in some UK Tickling videos, so her.

Mine is a tie between Vivianna from Tickling Paradise and Diane from Tickle Abuse

None are particularly appealing, in the sense that, they have likely had their feet fondled, etc. by a lot of others.

Popular fetish models are not very appealing to me, in general.

Same goes for anyone infatuated with celebrities ( what are you 10?)

What's it like to live in your ivory tower on that mountain top?

I have no idea what her name is, but she modeled for Braziltickling (I think it was called Tropical Tickling at the time). It was the video with a maid and her boss. Mai gawd, the woman playing the maid had some of the greatest looking feet I've ever seen.

I don't know how specific a term "tickle model" is, but Sophia Smith. That lady makes my heart hurt.

Lil Dee, Dre Hazel, Taylor Raz and Sasha Foxx. I've dreamed about getting my hands on their feet for a long time. Also Kandi from SilverCherry and Emily from Skelyrata.

I'm kinda on a Sumiko kick right now, so I'd have to say her.

Milf Nikki, Terri from Sweet Southern Feet, Charlee Chase, & Jasmine Mendez.

Taylor Raz and Jasmine Mendez. Always been a sucker for the larger foot size. :)

I have no idea what her name is, but she modeled for Braziltickling (I think it was called Tropical Tickling at the time). It was the video with a maid and her boss. Mai gawd, the woman playing the maid had some of the greatest looking feet I've ever seen.

I think I remember a name from them Leticia? Ring a bell.. The one I really liked her name definitely started with an L :)

Lil Dee and Nikki from TA. Wow. Either of them. And I don't even really have a foot fetish.

Emma Green and Kiki Devine at UK Tickling, Gina Devine at Czech Tickle Girls. With those three, I'd never come up for air...

Jenny from Tickling Paradise, she is one VERY ticklish woman

View attachment 404573

Old time favorite.

Here is a picture of hers from unreleased material.

attachment.php

Chynna is also a winner to me.

15_zps2da06e63.jpg

(also unreleased clip). There are numerous more I could name (like Tracy, Starr, Lily).

MILF Tracy, Minxy and Pepper from TickleAbuse are also a favorites.

feathertorment1-600x405.jpg

Scarlot, Letesha and Ruby from UKTickling.

Other worthwhile mentions are Crystal, Sara Lee, Kristin and Tabitha from Realtickling.

That Asian chick from the Happy Woodcutter clip (Jasmine Lee). Probably just nice acting, but I would still have fun at worshiping her feet.

Prya who did work for TA and Sole Experience.

I'd make a long list of favorites and let an algorithm decide.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back