• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna at the Renfaire

Part 7

The crowd would not let up on Anna. Each member wanting to try out the new tickle toy they had found, or wanting to try out the tickling devices that were proven to work. Anna dripped with sweat, groaning into her gag, and completely out of her mind. Even after a few hours had passed, there were still hundreds of ants crawling over every part of Anna's body, their tiny legs natures most evil tickling device.

“Come on people, even criminals need a break.” Anna heard the words but didn't comprehend them. She recognized the voice though. A man approached in what looked like an executioners cloak with the hood pulled. “Give her a break. Just look at her. She can't take much more of this.”

Anna comprehended these words. Her prayers were coming true. Somebody was going to get her out of this! A wave of relief passed over Anna. She suddenly regained her wits, slightly, but enough to comprehend the situation around her. The crowd was thinning, and the man casting them away watched them go with his back turned to Anna.

After the crowd was gone, the man turned around, the hood still up, obscuring his face. “You look beat.” the man said. Anna knew this voice. The man removed the hood from his head, and Anna's heart sank. Anna wished it really was the executioner, because it was Jake.

“I sure did make this stuff strong, didn't I?” Jake said, picking up the half empty jar of itching powder. “I've never made it that strong before. Was it really strong?” Jake gave Anna an inquisitive glance. Anna didn't know how to respond to this question, she just looked at the jar in Jake's hand in terror. “Based on that look of yours, I bet it did work pretty well.” Jake laughed. “Serves you right for turning me down way back when.” Jake said, a little anger in his voice this time. “I really liked you back then. But apparently I wasn't good enough for you. You always seem to think that your are so much better than everyone else, but now look at you. A helpless criminal in the stocks, tormented and exhausted. It's just a shame that they are going to let you out so quickly. But there is plenty of time left to teach you a lesson about what happens when you are a bitch to those around you.”

Jake looked back at the jar of itching powder in his hand. “I should probably save the rest of this for the crowd.” Jake set the jar down and reached into his cloak and pulled out a second jar. “But I can use this entire batch here.”

The look of terror on Anna's face intensified as Jake was telling her this.

“You like my outfit?” Jake said, turning around. “I'm actually off work for the day now. I'm just pretending to still be working. I figured it would be a good way to keep the crowd away so I could have a little time with you all to myself.”

Anna didn't like the sound of this. He may only be one person, but Jake would make sure that Anna suffered to the maximum extent. He must have been dreaming about this day for a long time, and had all day to think about what he was going to do when his shift was over. And that new batch of itching powder in his hand...

“Close you eyes.” Jake said. Anna refused, shaking her head no. “Come on Anna, close your eyes. We can make this as unpleasant as you want it to be.”

Anna didn't know what to do, but eventually decided to just close her eyes. What choice did she have? Once her eyes were closed, Anna felt a soft bristled brush go over her nose, cheeks, forehead, and the rest of her face. Anna's eyes shot open when she realized what had happened. Jake was putting the itching powder on her face!!!

Anna's nose started tingling as Jake continued applying itching powder to Anna's neck, then all over her up stretched arms, her underarms, and her belly too. By now the itching sensation in her face was nearly at its peak. She started licking the portions of her face her tongue could touch, but this just made her tongue itch. She wiggled her nose, but that was all she could do to make the maddening intensity of the itching subside.

Jake had applied the itching powder to most of Anna's upper body. To finish the job, he pulled on Anna's tube top, exposing her beautiful breasts. Jake dumped a large amount of the itching powder onto Anna's breasts, and put the tube top back in place. Jake then lifted up on Anna's pants, and dumped another large amount of the torturous itching powder down Anna's panties.

Anna couldn't stand this new hell. Jake made sure that every square inch of Anna's body crawled with the most intense itching sensation Anna had felt all day. The enormous amount of itching powder put down her pants seemed to be getting inside of her pussy, making Anna itch right to her core.

By now Jake had covered Anna in itching powder from head to toe. Jake stepped back to enjoy the sight of the suffering Anna for a few minutes. Anna's eyes were rolling back in her head as she was forced to endure the full intensity of Jake's strongest batch of itching powder yet. Anna screamed into her gag with as much force as her hoarse throat would allow, shaking in all directions, pulling vainly at her restraints.

As if not satisfied with Anna's current state of suffering, Jake dipped the brush back into the itching powder, and started applying a second layer of itching powder to Anna's body, beginning with her face again. Anna begged for mercy, but Jake took no notice, he only smiled. Anna knew from her experience with Susan that the second layer of itching powder would only intensify and lengthen her itching nightmare.

After the second layer of itching powder was applied, Jake picked up one of the brushes, and scrapped it across one of Anna's helpless soles. Anna erupted in laughter for a brief moment, but her exhaustion caught up with her quickly, as she slumped back down, submitting to her bonds and her ordeal.

Jake had a huge grin on his face, and an obvious bulge in his pants, as he moved from Anna's feet to her belly, up her ribs to her underarms. Anna squirmed as much as her strength would allow at this point, which wasn't much.

Jake stepped behind Anna, giving him full access to her belly and under arms. Jake dug deep into Anna's belly, renewing Anna's shrieks and struggles until she ran out of strength again. Jake was having the time of his life. He searched for Anna's most ticklish spots, and found a few good ones, especially her underarms. Jake only focused on Anna's most ticklish spots, moving from one to another frequently so Anna never got desensitized to the tickling.

All the while the itching never subsided. Jake must have been tickling her for an hour at least, and she itched just as much as when it started. Every part of her, from the soles of her feet to the top of her head itched with an unimaginable intensity. Jake's tickling was relentless. He had a natural gift for finding Anna's ticklish spots and getting the most out of them. Anna was far beyond what she thought her breaking point was, but she began feeling like she was being broken on a more fundamental level.

Jake went back and grabbed the now mostly empty jar of itching powder. “Enough for one more layer.” Jake grinned as Anna moaned.

Jake applied a final thorough layer of the itching powder to Anna's body. Jake dumped the remainder of the itching powder at the bottom of the jar down Anna's panties. Anna's pussy was still itching from before.

“That should keep you going for a good long while.” Jake said, satisfied with the torture he just inflicted on Anna. “I think we need to change this sign.” Jake flipped the sign around, and wrote a new message on the other side. He showed it to Anna, “Gates close at 8pm. Use your time wisely.”

Jake put the sign in the ground, and Anna dropped her head down. “It's a little after 5pm. We need to make sure that people make the most out of the short amount of time left.” Jake said with a laugh. “I've been hogging you for a while too, so I'm sure the townspeople will be eager to get back to tickling you.”

Anna couldn't even respond anymore. She was beyond exhaustion. Every bit of her body itched with more intensity than she ever though possible. She couldn't believe that she was still conscious, and wished with every fiber in her body that she no longer was.

I was hoping Jake would get his chance at Anna. Can't wait to see what the crowd does after a rest. They got evil after lunch and with a short time left thhey need to "use the time wisely" and I am sure they will

This is slowly becoming my favorite story (or at least one of them)...I feel sorry for Anna, probably because that's my name as well and I identify with her so much! Keep it going!

I would never torture you like this, so feel free to get in the stocks anytime!!!
Hehehe!!!

It was so great that Jake decided to cover her in itching powder from head to toe, several layers, including lots down her underpants! :devil:
Looking forward to finding out what happens at 8pm. :D

It was so great that Jake decided to cover her in itching powder from head to toe, several layers, including lots down her underpants! :devil:
Looking forward to finding out what happens at 8pm. :D

I think the employees that had to work all day that did not get a chance to tickle her should. I am sure she has made others want to torture her. Would make a great bonus where they all get her for a few hours as a bonus

Part 8

The crowd quickly surrounded Anna as Jake walked away, shouting out, “Have at her.” Anna moaned and squirmed as the crowd watched on in delight. They all saw how much itching powder Jake had put on her, and that he had put it all over her body. The third and final layer of itching powder Jake applied was the last straw for Anna. The sensory overload was more than she could take. She screamed through her gag at the crowd, singling people out individually, trying to get someone to sympathize with her, trying to get someone to let her out. But the more Anna begged, the more the grins grew on the townspeople.

To the great dismay of Anna, one of the crowd members remembered to oil Anna up before the tickling began. Someone pointed to the sign and said, “Less than three hours left everyone. Make it count.” The crowd descended on Anna, everyone trying to get in as much tickling as the time would allow.

By now Anna could barely struggle against her bonds due to her exhaustion. Her body barely even responded to the tickling anymore, just a few twitches here and there. None the less, Anna FELT every last finger, every last brush bristle, every last itch. Anna tried to beg for mercy, but only incomprehensible sounds came out of her gagged mouth.

As time slipped by, the crowd only intensified their tickling, trying to squeeze in as much ticking into the short time they had remaining. Occasionally Anna would need to be oiled back up. Other times a new layer of the itching powder would be applied to her feet, or her underarms, or her face.

Anna could just suffer at this point. She could no longer scream, no longer squirm, no longer fight. Her tormentors never let up though, despite Anna seeming to not respond. Anna's head hung down, sweat dripping from her chin. Anna looked unconscious, Anna wished she was unconscious, but Anna was well aware of her torture. Anna was broken. Right down to the core of her very being she was broken.

The crowd never relented. Each of them wanting to use their favorite tickling device one last time, each wanting to see if they can get Anna to moan, or twitch one last time. By now the itching powder was gone, and most of the tents at the renfaire were beginning to clean up. The crowd around Anna was as big as ever though.

Anna was still slumped over, dripping with sweat and incoherent. The crowd still poking and prodding at every last ticklish spot Anna had, maximizing Anna's suffering in the last few minutes they had.

“Gates are about to close. Time to go everyone.” Said the voice of Steve, the one who strapped Anna into the stocks at the beginning of the day.

The crowd let out a groan in unison. A few stubborn ticklers lingered, getting in one last tickle until Steve said once again. “Gates are about to close. Time to go.”

The last person left, and Steve stepped up to the stocks. He let Anna's arms down first. Once her arms were free, Anna collapsed onto her side. Steve then undid the lock on the stocks, and let Anna's feet free.

Anna just lay there, exhausted, unable to move. Steve picked Anna up and carried her over to one of the tents, and laid her down on a cot where Anna fell into a deep sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anna woke as the morning sun rose above the horizon. She was sore. Her throat was hoarse. Anna lay there, thinking about the hell she survived the previous day. She looked around the tent she was in. She was still at the renfaire.

“I need to get out of this fucking place once and for all.” Anna though as she tried to sit up in her cot. Anna's muscles were so sore that she could barely move. She tried to get up, but she couldn't. Anna tried to move, but realized that she couldn't either. Anna looked up to see that her wrists were strapped to each post of the cot. She tried to move her legs, only to find that her ankles were also strapped to the cot.

As Anna was struggling against her restraints, Jake walked into the tent. “Good, you're up.” Jake said. Anna glared at Jake, not forgetting the hell he put her through the other day.

“Let me out. I want to get out of here.” Anna shouted back as best she could with her worn out raspy voice.

Jake looked at Anna with a huge smile on his face. “The renfaire was such a success yesterday, and that is mostly thanks to you. It was so success that the organizers wanted me to try to convince you to sign a contract guaranteeing you a permanent job in the stocks.”

Anna's eye's widened. “Tell them to fuck off. I say NO!!!” Anna tried to shouted as she pulled at the ropes with the little strength she had left.

“That's not what you said last night.” Jake pulled out a piece of paper out. The paper was a contract, and at the bottom was Anna's barely legible signature.

“I never signed that.” Anna yelled. “That is fake. I would never sign that.”

“Oh yes you did. I 'persuaded' you to sign it throughout the night. Don't you remember? We had a little tickling after party in here last night. I tied you up while you were sleeping. I'm surprised you don't remember waking up after I started tickling you. I said that I would let you sleep if you just signed the piece of paper. You were so out of it that you had no idea what you were signing. But we'll keep that our secret.” Jake said with a wink.

“That's illegal. You can't do that. That isn't a binding contract. It doesn't mean anything. I'm getting out of here right now.” Anna yelled as best she could.

“Oh no you're not. You see, I volunteered to look after you in the stocks.” Jake grinned. “That means that I will put you in the stocks in the morning, and I will take you out of them at night. Then, after your shift, I will continue to tickle you for the rest of the night, just for my own personal pleasure. Besides, you are going to make this place so much money. The organizers aren't going give a shit about your mental state when you signed up for the job.”

“You're sick.” Anna shouted back.

“Save your strength, you have a shift today” Jake said, as he pulled out a rag soaked in chloroform and placed it over Anna's nose and mouth. Anna struggled as much as she could before she passed out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anna awoke facing Jake. She wasn't in the stocks though. She was in a position that had her kneeling on a platform. Her feet were hanging over the edge of the platform, her toes tied immobile and pointing towards the ground. Her arms were stretch in a 'Y' shape above her head, firmly secured to some planks of wood. A gag was placed in her mouth again to muffle her complaints and pleads for mercy.

“I though you might have been tired of the position you were in yesterday. This position seemed like fun. Plus it gives much better access to your upper body.” Jake said with a smile as he poked Anna in the ribs a few times. Jake pointed to a box on the ground “We have lots of leftover tickling devices from yesterday. Shouldn't be any shortage of ways to tickle you. Oh, and I made you another batch of the itching powder.” Jake said, setting a jar of itching powder next to Anna. “We should have a very big crowd today. The renfaire is the talk of the town now, thanks to you. We might need to keep the gates open extra late tonight. I don't think 12 hours will be enough time to tickle you.”

Anna's eyes widened in sheer terror. This was worse than anything she could have ever imagined. She would have to “work” shift after shift, tickled all day by strangers, then tickled all night by Jake, just to wake up and do it all over again.

Anna shook in her new bonds, but they did not budge. A loud voice rang through the festival grounds “The gates are open, may the festival begin!”

Jake looked deep into Anna's eyes, an evil grin on his face. “Have a great day. I'll be back in 12 hours to let you out so I can tickle you myself.” Jake gave Anna one more poke in the ribs before he walked away.

In the distance Anna saw the first few people come into the festival. One of them pointed at Anna, getting the attention of the people around them, and started walking in Anna's direction.

Anna threw back her head and let out a gut wrenching scream. “Not again. Not another day of this. I would rather die! Anything but this!” Anna shook in terror as the people approached, eager and with malicious intent, ready to get to work.

THE END

Great ending. I somehow just knew that you would find a way to make Anna's torment go on indefinitely. :devil:

Just became my favorite story I love itching powder being used on tied toes so deliciously cruel :D

Thank you everyone for reading my story and all your compliments, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Maybe some another sequel of Anna later on through the RenFaire season. Maybe after all the cruelty she's compensated greatly.

I'd like to see Susan get her day in the stocks as well!!
Maybe a spinoff story of her day and Anna getting some form of payback??

As a fan of F/m, I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel where Jake is in the stocks and Anna gets extreme revenge on him. :devil:

Yup, one of my favourites :)

Love renfaire stories and this is one of the most ruthless and detailed ones I have come across :)

ypoou haaave to keeep going loooove susan!! and the itching truly evil! looove it keep going!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back