• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife and friends today on porch 1

fecil

TMF Expert
First, just my wife Amanda (48)
A1.jpg

Then Amanda and her friend Julia (46)

A and J 1.jpgA and J 2.jpgA and J 3.jpg

Then her friend Leigh (44)

Leigh1.jpg

Then all 3 of them

3 Friends.jpg

Then my favorite sister-in-law Shannon (46)

S 1.jpg

Fantastic pics!!! How bad did Amanda get tickled that night, I'm guessing pretty bad. Thanks for the posts!

It was an amazing experience. Best money I've spent lately, and a very cathartic experience for both of us. I'm trying to get my mind around how to describe it.

Gorgeous feet and toes of your wife, Leigh and your sister in Law. Could not tell about Julia she never had her shoes off.

Here are a couple of Julia from earlier this month.

Julia 1.jpgJulia 2.jpg

Last edited:
Leigh is not ticklish at all--she is barefoot all the time, ran around barefoot all that day. Leigh is definitely a tickler, very dominant.

Julia has told my wife and me that her feet are ticklish, very ticklish, but we have not tested that. It's on my list.

Shannon, my sister-in-law, has ticklish feet once they get warmed up. I know this from having tickled them a few times over the years.

Leigh was kind enough today to post a photo of herself at the pool.
LeighToday.jpg

Even though it's not a foot pic, thought you guys might enjoy seeing a bikini pic of Leigh--remember she's 46 years old with 3 kids. And I've tickled her feet (but she's not ticklish) and she's tickled my wife a bunch when they were in college.
LeighBikini.jpg

Leigh came to visit Friday night and I cooked them breakfast on Saturday. Here's Leigh at the table

IMG_1274.JPG

It`s a shame, that Leigh`s feet arn`t ticklish, but what`s about her ub?
Any tickling pics of your wife?
Some more feet pics (evtl. tickling pics) of Julia and and Shannon possible, please!!???

No, Leigh isn't really ticklish anywhere--believe me, with her being my wife's best friend for over 25 years I've tried everywhere.

There are tickling pics of my wife but she does not want them shared on the open forum, nor do I. Our jobs are very sensitive and fairly high-profile.

I can get you more feet pics of Julia and Shannon.

No, Leigh isn't really ticklish anywhere.

Well, I'm not talking about everywhere but as far as feet are concerned, I find that if you're going around barefoot all day, you are aren't going to be ticklish on your soles.

Well as her friend and college roommate, I can say that Leigh's feet are very soft and well-taken-care-of. She's just not the kind of person to be ticklish. My sister Shannon lives in Florida and is barefoot all the time and is off the charts ticklish like me. But we're that type...

My wife's college roommate Leigh at her 25th anniversary party

IMG_3708.JPG

Well as her friend and college roommate, I can say that Leigh's feet are very soft and well-taken-care-of. She's just not the kind of person to be ticklish. My sister Shannon lives in Florida and is barefoot all the time and is off the charts ticklish like me. But we're that type...

You should have Shannon get a membership here!! - We are in South Florida as well - Delray Beach

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back