• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sports Illustrated: In The Paint

Wildben

TMF Regular
I came across this:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-portfolio-books

"In The Paint depicts stunning models wearing nothing but body paint in illusory designs by legendary makeup artist Joanne Gair. The collection pairs the images with captivating essays and stories from SI, along with behind-the-scenes looks at photo shoots and a rundown of which models were most ticklish."

Does anyone have this book? Please say yes!

Very interesting. Hopefully someone has it so we can see the info.

I wonder if that can really be part of the content, or is that just something cute for the purposes of promotion. Like if one of the painters mentioned someone being ticklish one time, that might be enough for the marketing team to dream up that sentence.

Haha wow, that's incredible....I love the fact that bodypainting is a thing now, and basically, there is no way that it's not insanely ticklish for most people. But I do agree with Jeff's comment above....seems more likely than, say, a section with Ticklish Rankings of all the models :)

I have the book. The bad news? It doesn't have a list of ticklish models. The good news? Lots of great pics of supermodels wearing nothing but paint!

I have the book. The bad news? It doesn't have a list of ticklish models. The good news? Lots of great pics of supermodels wearing nothing but paint!

Does tickling even come up?

Yes, and I apologize for not having mentioned it in my last post. I think these quotes have been posted previously in this forum (much of In The Paint is recycled from SI Swimsuit Issues).

There are two tickle mentions:

(1) An interviewer asks a tickle question to Rebecca Rominj:

(Q) Rebecca, do the paintbrushes tickle?

(A) Only when they painted my bellybutton. That tickled big time. It woke me from a dream

(2) A quote that appears next to a picture of supermodel Melissa Miller: "I just try to hold really still while Joanne (Joanne Gair, the incredible artist who does the body painting for SI) works. It's hard -- especially when she's painting the ticklish spots."

Yes, and I apologize for not having mentioned it in my last post. I think these quotes have been posted previously in this forum (much of In The Paint is recycled from SI Swimsuit Issues).

There are two tickle mentions:

(1) An interviewer asks a tickle question to Rebecca Rominj:

(Q) Rebecca, do the paintbrushes tickle?

(A) Only when they painted my bellybutton. That tickled big time. It woke me from a dream

(2) A quote that appears next to a picture of supermodel Melissa Miller: "I just try to hold really still while Joanne (Joanne Gair, the incredible artist who does the body painting for SI) works. It's hard -- especially when she's painting the ticklish spots."

So apparently Rebecca Romijn's only hyper ticklish spot is her belly, although they never paint the feet so her soles might be ticklish.

And I believe you're referring to Marissa Miller, not Melissa Miller.

So apparently Rebecca Romijn's only hyper ticklish spot is her belly, although they never paint the feet so her soles might be ticklish.

And I believe you're referring to Marissa Miller, not Melissa Miller.

You are right, I meant Marissa, not Melissa. I truly hate the autocorrect function...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back