• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Number of accounts permitted on the TMF?

I'm just curious to know if there is a limit as to how many TMF accounts one person can have. My apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Well its better not to have more than one account, however you can query with the moderators on the issue.

There have been rumors of as many as 8 accounts all being the same person.
I don't want more than one account myself.

You can have as many as it takes to make you feel comfortable, we don't try to figure out who's who, we just look at the behavior of the account.

It actually surprised me about what Jeff said, and that such is permitted.

I just have one account, and will always continue to. I've been here too long, and have too many posts.. to consider having more than one. Plus, everyone who knows me, knows who I am as Mitchell or Mitch, and I figure it's best to just stay this way.

I had a feeling I was too curt addressing this. Let's get verbose.

We don't try to puzzle out identities. A lot of people with similar personalities or viewpoints seem nearly identical online, because of the lack of nuance. It would be an impossible task to say "This person types a lot like this other person. Let's line their posts up side by side and do a grammar comparison. Then let's collect all their IP history and see how much crossover there is. Then we can have a roundtable discussion and try to come to a conclusion."

It's just not realistically doable. So in practice, our policy is not to worry about it. Not that we're saying "Sure, have a party deceiving people."

It's actually the opposite, and that's what I meant by we judge the behavior of the account. If someone is creating multiple accounts and then using that to create chaos, or fuck with people, we have a huge problem with that, and would put as much of a stop to it as possible. Or if someone is using multiple accounts to cyber stalk someone, that's something we would consider our business and would take whatever steps were required.

But if you separate out the idea of a second account from the purpose of that second account, that part we don't care about because as I said, it would be impossible to start policing that.

Thanks for the explanation, Jeff. I also want to make clear that.. I wasn't advocating for the idea of multiple accounts being openly permitted by you. I was more so reacting to your first post on the matter.

Well thanks for the clarification Jeff, I reckon that's the final word here, it no harm with multiple account as long as the person behaves sober.

Tis true. I do recall there was one clown a while ago that would post a video here, and then come back and take it down after an hour. This happened a couple of times, when someone new pops up and starts saying how this first clown had the best videos on here. Of course others had to comment that no one has yet to see any of them since they're taken down right away. I kind of figured out what was happening, but I had to wonder, why play such a game?

Tis true. I do recall there was one clown a while ago that would post a video here, and then come back and take it down after an hour. This happened a couple of times, when someone new pops up and starts saying how this first clown had the best videos on here. Of course others had to comment that no one has yet to see any of them since they're taken down right away. I kind of figured out what was happening, but I had to wonder, why play such a game?
Probably to sell a few videos.
It is quite common on Max Fisch (a website for professional Dommes and their clients) for the review section to have posts by sock puppets, phony accounts that are really the Domme being reviewed under a different screen name. It is useful in that it gives you a picture of how the Domme wants herself to be seen.

Probably to sell a few videos.
It is quite common on Max Fisch (a website for professional Dommes and their clients) for the review section to have posts by sock puppets, phony accounts that are really the Domme being reviewed under a different screen name. It is useful in that it gives you a picture of how the Domme wants herself to be seen.

That's a very interesting way to look at that type of behavior, at least on that site, Milz. But as far as the TMF goes, I've soured on how many sock-puppets, alt-behavior accounts, and blatantly obvious false accounts I see and encounter on here....makes one wonder if the reality of membership is actually 1/3 the number. I know several people that do it on a monthly basis it seems. I'm not even interested in the reason for the antics; anyone that wants to get to know me has to jump through a lot of hoops before I trust them.

But of course, for a segment of the so-called 'role-players' on here, false accounts are accepted with a wink and a smile. Don't ask, don't tell. ...The ubiquitous young miss 18 year old Facebook model that loves being tickled on her super soft ticklish feeeeeeeeeeeet forevaaarrrr. There's a new one of those posting every week.

Enjoy the kabuki, if that's your bag.

A week or two ago, I noticed something kind of "strange" in the "Birthday List". There were two consecutive days where there were numerous, "non pronounceable names" (about 10 or so each day). What might be considered a "red flag"...was that each "person" was the same age!!! I was a little curious, so I checked the profiles. In every one of them, that I checked the first day, this "person's", "last activity" dates were the same as their "join date". Plus...in every part of their "description info"...they had entered the same word (or some form of that word) repeatedly!!! On the second day, I just checked a couple of the profiles, and saw the same pattern. (I thought..."no need to check the rest")

Jeff, I just wondered if you or other Mods noticed this, or other similar instances?? I know it's almost impossible for you guys to "see everything" or have the time to "take action"...but I thought I'd point out a place like the "Birthday List", as a possible area of interest and/or a "weeding out" area?? Just a thought.

You guys do a great job, regardless!!!

..of course sometimes a bunch of new members at the same time are just spam bots. (or spam people, depending on how you look at it)

A week or two ago, I noticed something kind of "strange" in the "Birthday List". There were two consecutive days where there were numerous, "non pronounceable names" (about 10 or so each day). What might be considered a "red flag"...was that each "person" was the same age!!! I was a little curious, so I checked the profiles. In every one of them, that I checked the first day, this "person's", "last activity" dates were the same as their "join date". Plus...in every part of their "description info"...they had entered the same word (or some form of that word) repeatedly!!! On the second day, I just checked a couple of the profiles, and saw the same pattern. (I thought..."no need to check the rest")

Jeff, I just wondered if you or other Mods noticed this, or other similar instances?? I know it's almost impossible for you guys to "see everything" or have the time to "take action"...but I thought I'd point out a place like the "Birthday List", as a possible area of interest and/or a "weeding out" area?? Just a thought.

You guys do a great job, regardless!!!

This is a behavior that indicates a spambot setting up accounts for a future blast. Often they are set up months before activated to spam, and lay as sleepers. It's one of the annoyances of the modern web. We tend to find the blocks and IP block them.

Myriads

Not being all that "computer literate", I hadn't thought of the "spambot angle". Thanks for the reply...and keep up the great work!!!

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back