• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle party for Melbourne, Australia

dogma1

TMF Novice
Come on Melbourne peeps, lets do this!
NYC fetish party style.
If I organise it properly, will people come?

Good to hear!

Come on guys, let's do this for real. Nothing creepy, somewhere public but appropriate. Good fun & shared interests :)

Why should the U.S have all the fun.

We can do this safely, respectfully & together.

Let's be brave! :)

Then lets organise. Its hard though, no ladies seem to get involved in these events, and given im mainlu n m/f'er, it becomes frustrating. Tis the catch22 of the internet. Im a nice guy but how r they to know?

Still, organise sumthn though. Ive been on this site for 14 years and have met one person for a sesh so (last year too)...dunno how good the odds are.

It can't matter how many women show, or none will show. It must be about getting together somewhere, socially, and 'lees being treated politely. Women AND men.

Or you could do it a different way. I've not yet seen a different way work, though.

Get munches going. Meet one another so you know who's working with you to organize a party-style event, privately, in someone's home, in a club or in a hotel room (or other rented space). Seek info on what's legal to organize (some locales in the world have archaic laws against shackles, for example, while others will allow no "beatings" and thus bastinado is illegal, etc.).

There's a very large group of you down there. Oh, and the West Coast Gatherings AND NEST both started with a woman involved. One. Start munches and meet her. Seriously.

It'll grow if you do the organizing. That takes time, effort and a certain amount of planning and organization. Go! :)

I'd be up for this if I'm in Melbourne at the time. What have the previous few there involved? As far as I'm aware they've been munches rather than gatherings where tickling takes place?

Hey If your planning it for May. ill definitely want to come as my parents are going to Rockhampton sometime then

gosh i do like the idea of a tickle party! has this ever happened in melbourne? while i am a professional, perhaps people would be into the idea of a get together where i am ganged up upon? :p it would be better value too. just a thought...

while i am a professional, perhaps people would be into the idea of a get together where i am ganged up upon?

I am 100% sure this would be a blast.

This is going back quite a while ago now but I have tickled and been tickled by Lady Ambrosia and they were both an absolute blast. She is beautiful, sexy, classy and genuinely ticklish. And when she turns the tables on you, look out! We are lucky to have her in Melbourne. I highly recommend her.

Last edited:
thanks so much for the kind words Mr-Tickle! i'm definitely a glutton on both ends of tickle torture ;)

I'm definitely interested! I didn't know there was an active tickle community in Melbourne, this is awesome!!

If anyone wants to first meet at a munch, I'm heading to Arkie's Munch in March. https://fetlife.com/events/310551 It might help us break the ice, meet n greet and plan the event.

Feel free to add me as a friend on FetLife, always happy to meet fellow 'lees and 'lers :) https://fetlife.com/users/4386722

How was the munch earlier in the month? Missed out unfortunately.

The munch was great, nice turnout! You should come along to the next one, they're on every month

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back