• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles for the Ladies f/m

TICKLERBOY123

TMF Regular
Currently on Granada there is an advert for a show called The Two Of Us, or Just Us Two, or something like that. In this advert we se a female tickle a guys ribs for about 5 seconds, although presumeably there would be more tickling in the episode from which the tickling was taken to be used in the advertisement by Granada.
This does nothing for me - but someone out there might like it

Also, whilst watching TV a couple of nights ago i discovered a commercial for Lynx, deodourant. In this commercial a guy is in a library whilst a very attractive girl is staring at his feet. He approaches this girl who promptly removes a pair of disgraceful trainers and then removes his socks. She then starts licking his feet and caressing them. This lasts for about 9 seconds.

The fact that no-one has replied to this clip could very well confirm my worst suspicians. This clip was designed as one for the ladies. Yet despite its piss-poor content, i thought that perhaps due to the fact that very little material is aimed at ladies, some would still reply. Obviously the only women into tickling are lesbians that would prefer to tickle other women.

I have always gotten the impression that "the ladies" don't frequent this part of the forum, probably because it's geared towards /f tickling, and also from what I've observed is that women seem to be into the direct experience a bit more (as opposed to in a voyeuristic kind of way). I don't see "the ladies" reply to any of the threads, not just this one. I think this fact doesn't support your conclusion that this means all of the girls that frequent the TMF are lesbians. And then of course,I happen to know for a fact that at least three of them (who are very visible contributors) are NOT lesbians. And anyway, if they ARE lesbians, that's cool too. Welcome.

I'm not so into /m tickling either but once in a while it's okay depending mostly (for me) on the beauty of the tickler and if she looks like she's really getting into it. Kind of like now the tables are turned...I think when a girl is tickling somebody, she gets this hot look on her face and if she's tickling a guy, she looks even hotter because you can tell she feels good to be "in control" for a change, and also she gets this kind of amused look because the sight of a man (who is supposed to be "strong" and "in control") being reduced to putty because of HER light, sensual, feminine touch......plus some women probably get tickled more than the other way around......ahhh, I don't even know what the hell I'm talking about!!! Enough from me! Nothing beats the sound of a girl's giggle or the feel of her soft skin.....tickling brings out the girl in the girl!!! Hallelujah!

Anyhow, that's my two cents!

I appreciate the info ticklerboy but have never heard of the Grenada network or Lynx deoderant. are they in the U.S.?

as for the the commentary... nontkl responded to it very well. except that, I (and others I am sure) do check this and other sections of the forum. altho I will admit that prob 3/4 of my posts and responses have been in the story section. oh, and I am not a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that... lol).

please post more f/m if you see it.

thank you,
Ayla

Ayla NY!

I'm also in NY but I happen to know that Granada is an English channel. Good to see you here!

If you want to know a great f/m tickling scene (that perhaps you don't know about), rent out The Unbearable Lightness of Being. Juliette Binoche really gets Daniel Day Lewis good. I also have a great clip from a TV movie in the 80's with Robby Benson buried in sand and a girl kissing his neck as he giggles and flinches and tries to move away (but he can't)-no sound on this though because music is playing. Also in the movie Mishima, a gorgeous asian girl starts tickling the title character while horsing around in bed-sexy scene.

If you've got any mainstream (or otherwise!) clips, I'd be happy to trade you for some of what I've got (I have a ton! Mostly /f tickling, but a few /m stuff.) My email is [email protected]

Hope I hear from you!

thank you nontkl! my hero! lol I am going to be renting this video a.s.a.p. the stills really look great! the f/m pic... is that a good old tickle fight? love those.

the few mainstream tickles I have seen have all been by pure chance. when I saw the cute little foot tickle in Tarzan I fell in love with the movie and a week or so ago I was lucky enough to stumble accross the tickling in that MTV show (the naked something?... lol). I would have posted about it but I didn't know the name of the show (still don't I guess lol). thanks again :)

Watching tickling scenes on tv & in the movies is what got me through my life before the Internet.

Though I do prefer cartoon tickling to actual people tickling, for some reason (I loved, loved, LOVED the Raggedy Ann & Andy movie.)

I think men are more voyeuristic, but I can be at times. I used to own some tickle videos (none with f/m, or any /m at all), and it would be nice to see that maybe once in a while. So thanks for the heads-up, but I also don't know any of those channels or shows. I guess I'll have to rent "Unbearable Lightness of Being" myself. :)

-Dee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back