• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally joining my husband

Welcome to the TMF, Amanda, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello, Amanda, and a big welcome to the TMF! It's awesome that you've decided to join us here. I hope enjoy yourself while exploring our awesome community :)

Hello! and welcome to the forum, lotta activities here including live chat-room, which is active 2487.

Welcome babe, glad to see you finally took the plunge. Guys like Milagros and others who post here to welcome you will look after you, so let them. This will make things interesting for sure...

I’m just one of the anonymous many but I wanted to welcome you and express how glad I am for you both.

So excited to have you on board with your husband! It's great to share something like this. My fiance, PinK-STHLM, and I have been sharing this for over 7 years! Welcome! :)

HELLO AMANDA.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

I'm Amanda, the wife of Fecil, who's been a member here for several years. He has told our story about me being tickled during an initiation in college, and he's posted candid pics of my feet and the feet of my sisters and our friends. I finally decided to check it out myself, but I have to be discreet--we have kids, live in a small town, and my job is one where I need to maintain professional appearance. I'll be reading and trying to catch up with everybody, so be patient!

I am glad to read that you will be posting here on a regular basis. looking forward to posting with you.

Same here. Trying to work on some things... But this site navigation is a little confusing for me. Never been very good with social media accounts. :hello:

For example, I don't know why there's a sad face on top of my post. That shouldn't be there. (Now insert sad face here.) *Sigh*

We're still exploring this great site! I may have overdone it at the start but am figuring it out. Jeff is years ahead of me on this.

Apparently I have angered some people by using only one word to describe my feelings about tickling in the profile part where it says to use "one word." My word is complicated. To avoid upsetting people I have added a couple of sentences to that. Also, while my husband has posted many photos of my feet, I realize that other people haven't found them, and when they ask me to chat or send me a PM I realize they are just randomly approaching me with no real knowledge of me from the TMF. First, I ask for patience while I still learn the accepted ways of transacting here--I am many many years/feathers behind all of you. Second, here are 3 photos of my feet that I took over the past year--maybe people will see this now that I'm posting them. I apologize sincerely to anyone I offended in the chat room.
View attachment 415774View attachment 415775View attachment 415776

Last edited:
The fact that you are here posting and chatting even though, as you frankly admit in your profile, being tickled is something you endure for your husband, shows you are trying to deal with your feelings about tickling. So "complicated" seems like an appropriate word to describe how you feel.
I haven't had the pleasure or opportunity of chatting or reading your other posts so have no history to go on but keep in mind a relatively anonymous forum like this using primarily text to communicate can provide all sorts of misunderstanding and crossed messages.
Regarding your mixed feelings about tickling, my wife says 49% of her hates being tickled while 51% of her loves being tickled. What are your percentages?

no history to go on but keep in mind a relatively anonymous forum like this using primarily text to communicate can provide all sorts of misunderstanding and crossed messages.

I think my problem has been that all my history has been posted by my husband, Fecil. So I understand people not knowing much about me. But a couple of times I've asked people in the chat room to go see his posts and then we can chat with the having more knowledge about me. That suggestion has been met with pretty ugly responses, which I regret.

Regarding your mixed feelings about tickling, my wife says 49% of her hates being tickled while 51% of her loves being tickled. What are your percentages?

While I am being tickled my percentages are 100% hate. It really is awful for me, but he enjoys it so much, and it relates back to my college experience being tickled as part of an initiation when I was a dorm assistant. I love being tickled when it's over and I see the effect it's had on Jeff and when he goes out of his way to "make it up" to me.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back