• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many straight guys would let another guy tie and tickle them?

In the past I'd of said no, but now I've come to greatly enjoy the idea of another man tying me up and tickling me. I don't have any romantic feelings towards men so I certainly wouldn't date them and a dick up the ass sounds rather unpleasant to say the lest, so I consider myself straight or at least mostly straight.

Im a straight married male, one of our fantasies we talk about in bed is for me to be tied up naked as my wife brings a guy in to tickle me to sexual submission and beg to orgasm and beg him to take my wife, I also have a fantasy a woman ties and tickles my wife to sexual submission as I’m bound and forced to watch or her husband tortures me. Just a fantasy doesn’t mean your gay hahaha. Love to talk to people that enjoy that type of fantasies

I don't see the big deal. I actually think it's kinda awesome that some guys are willing to let another dude tickle them. I mean, being a queer woman myself and attracted to guys, ladies and everything in between, it's easy for me to just say "hey enjoy it." But I think tickling, whether on the giving or receiving end, is just such a fucking thrill that even if you aren't super attracted to the other person, it can still be erotic on some level. That's been my experience anyway.

As a side note, I'd like to be a fly on the wall for a straight dude's first m/m session. That seems pretty hot to me
;)

I posted in the Kik thread on here, and so far all of the guys who have contacted me have been straight men. They know I'm a gay guy, they know I'm a Ler, and they're all cool with it. They've all been very fun to talk to as well! And yeah, they contacted me, not the other way around. Being interested in being tickled by another guy doesn't have to have any meaning beyond what you want it to mean.

And I'm SerialTickler312 on Kik if any of you straight guys want to tickle chat. :)

I would never do it. I find it impossible to view tickling separately from sex or eroticism, and as I am straight I will only tickle with women, God bless them. I am willing to believe that for some people sex and tickling can be separate, but I can't imagine what that would be like.

Not my thing. Never will be. I hate it personally. Respect to the Gentleman who do. In the end, I am no one to trample peoples fun. Live let Live.

I have, and would do it again. I enjoy being tickled, plain and simple, regardless of who is on the other end of the feather.

I'm a straight, male lee and don't necessarily care who tickles me or what gender they are as long as two things happen 1) I enjoy the tickling and 2) They themselves enjoy tickling me. I may not be the most ticklish guy out there, but just ticklish enough to be enjoyable.

I might, if it were someone I knew and trusted. I might help too if they're open to me returning the favor.

Not that there’s anything wrong with guys that would butI’m definitely not one of them. Happy tickling to those of you who are though!! 😊

Blue--"As a side note, I'd like to be a fly on the wall for a straight dude's first m/m session. That seems pretty hot to me " --i find that super hot that you think thats hot!!I have some interesting fantasy ideas around that topic

I personally don’t see the big deal lol it’s tickling my fetish doesn’t descriminate... I perfer tickling woman because sexually I’m straight but I feel like tickling another guy who is super ticklish would be kinda fun I don’t think it’s gay at all if your comfortable with your sexuality

This has probably already been said, but women can experiment with other women and they don't necessarily consider themselves "bi" or "lesbian" afterward. They were just experimenting. Guys, not so much. Not because it doesn't work that way for guys too, but because we've been conditioned to think it doesn't work that way for us.

This has probably already been said, but women can experiment with other women and they don't necessarily consider themselves "bi" or "lesbian" afterward. They were just experimenting. Guys, not so much. Not because it doesn't work that way for guys too, but because we've been conditioned to think it doesn't work that way for us.

Or

Or

We're just not into it.

For me personally, I love tickling but it's only good for me if it's between me and a woman I'm interested in. That's just my thing.

Or

Or

We're just not into it.

I'm more talking about guys who are into it, but have to somehow rationalize how they're still straight. Actually, maybe the OP honestly just gets turned on by the act of being tickled, and the gender of the tickler is irrelevant to him. Maybe it could be a baloney sandwich tickling him and he'd still get turned on. I'm just saying in the possibility that gender DOES enter into it for him but he's having a hard time admitting it to himself, it's okay.

This is a great thread, and would love to get some feedback as to my opinion on the subject.

I am not homosexual by any means, and have never had a session with a guy. The clips that I watch are mainly F/F, with some M/F. However, I'm sure most of you see the channel "topticklepig" on certain websites or whatever. Has anyone else seen this? This guys clips, in my opinion, are OUTSTANDING, even though they are M/M. This guy does sock tickling, foot tickling, edging, milking, etc.

So, if I must say, I do not know what I would do. If I ever had a session with a man, I probably would get an erection, just by being tied up, and tickled anyway. Would I want more? No, but what would happen if I'm tied down, and played with? I don't know.

For me, I've only session with women, but if I ever sessioned with a man, I would definitely have to be blindfolded, and let my mind go, so I would not think about the part of a guy tickling me.

What do you guys think? Definitely looking for feedback and opinions.

That's true in general. All women, regardless of sexual orientation are generally more physically affectionate w/each other, while even in this day and age, us guys are still battling that "macho" Bulls**t of anything more than a handshake, occasional hug between men can be awkward. Maybe that's why women generally live longer.
That being said, I definitely only want women tickling me. That goes for massages as well. I worked at this one company years ago where this one big dude(straight, he was married w/kids), would often poke me in the ribs to watch me jump and I hated it. But we also had a cute young lady at that same company who would do the same thing and I'd get seriously turned on when she tickled me

Most of the times that I get tickled by someone it's in a friendly/platonic context. Usually the ticklers are women but a few times I've been outnumbered and/or held down and tickled by guys, and for the most part it's really pretty much just like getting tickled by women. The tickling is just as tickly and my reactions are just as frenetic. If anything the same-sex dynamic added an element of competition/domination -- my hapless defeat at their hands had a different edge of punitive embarrassment -- so that was a new flavor of intensity that had an interesting novelty.

I'm more talking about guys who are into it, but have to somehow rationalize how they're still straight. Actually, maybe the OP honestly just gets turned on by the act of being tickled, and the gender of the tickler is irrelevant to him. Maybe it could be a baloney sandwich tickling him and he'd still get turned on. I'm just saying in the possibility that gender DOES enter into it for him but he's having a hard time admitting it to himself, it's okay.

Fair enough, but you were speaking as if that was a general attitude, and not specific to the OP.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back