• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many straight guys would let another guy tie and tickle them?

mark.simon46

I am a straight guy and I let another guy tie and tickle me. I wonder how many other guys have had this experience.

Feel free to PM if you don't want to post here.

I've always wanted to be tickle interrogated. I've had one girl do it, but she lost interest after a while, and refused to push me to the breaking point as I would have liked.

I even posted on craigslist trying to find someone to tickle me, especially on my feet. But the only replies I got were from guys.

I met this one guy, got to talking, sent pics of my feet, and he wanted to meet up with me. I thought about it, wasn't quite sure, but after ensuring he'd do what it took to break me, I relented.

I met him at a motel room he rented, told him I had somebody who would call the police if I didn't show up later that night, and JUST as soon as I propped my shoes up, he was the one that became nervous.

It was a really enjoyable experience after we got more comfortable. He ripped off my shoes and socks, played with my toes a little bit, and then started tickling me. It was more enjoyable and fun than torturous, which is what I wanted, but I loved it.

I even met up with him again, assured him I wanted to be broken this time. He tried harder with more confidence, but still didn't manage to break me and make me beg. I was too nice to let him know though, although the DS Stylus on the pads of my toes drove me nuts. But it seemed like everytime he found a weak spot, he'd move on.

I'm completely comfortable in my sexuality, I had just accepted that the majority of willing lers that would tickle me into hysterics would be guys, and I don't mind the attention. I even had him shoot a video so I could keep it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4AvRjIhql8

Thing is, would you let a guy tickle you? As long as they respected your wishes and stuck JUST to tickling? It's nothing to be ashamed of if you wouldn't mind a guy tickle torturing you, it's not like you're making out with them. I've found through experience that males are more willing to tickle other males than females....that sucks, but hey, anybody who wants to tickle me can.

Oh, my bad. I only wish I could find a woman to worship my feet, play and tickle them, as much as i love to. I have yet to tickle a guy though. If the feet were gorgeous enough, and didn't smell, and had ticklish toes, I don't think I'd be able to resist.

For me it's a simple one word answer, NEVER!!!!

LBFT

I've got news for you.

You are not straight.

You may pretend and think that you are, but you are not.

I wouldn't. Not my cup of tea. But hey, if you do that and still feel comfortable with your sexuality then more power to you bro! Rock on

This same kind of thread appears frequently and i always think the same things. 1) OP is closeted gay lee/ler who is in denial and wants confirmation from other "straight" guys that there fantasies/desires are "normal" or 2) OP is gay lee/ler who fantasises about tickling a straight guy and wanys to read there responses as spank bank material. If its either case Dude it's ok to be open about this shit on a fetish forum.

Last edited:
Not I. Nor would I tickle another guy or want to watch that. Just not for me.

Lol how on earth could you possibly be straight??? I'm positive you're not and are getting off talking about this. It's like me asking, how many straight guys would take it in their a$$ from another guy. Are you kidding me!?

So everyone thinks that both girls in f/f are lesbians? If you do, you're wrong and if you dont, then why do you see a problem with guys doing the same thing? Idiots

Lol how on earth could you possibly be straight??? I'm positive you're not and are getting off talking about this. It's like me asking, how many straight guys would take it in their a$$ from another guy. Are you kidding me!?

So everyone thinks that both girls in f/f are lesbians? If you do, you're wrong and if you dont, then why do you see a problem with guys doing the same thing? Idiots

No... I think they are actresses being paid to do it.

As a straight woman, I could never be tickled by another female. I have a difficult time understanding how any truly straight person could engage in kinky play with a member of the same sex. This is a sexual tickling forum for people with fetishes, and to me, doing sexual things with someone of your same sex is pretty much the opposite of straight. I realize some people here don't view tickling as sexual, but I really don't understand that mentality at all.

Sexuality is not as simple as most people make it out to be.

Dominance and submission can and do act as independent factors outside of base level sexuality.

What does that mean? It means that a person who is hetrosexual identified, when it comes to basic sex, and relationship can have Dominant and submissive desires that cross gender.

What (who) a person finds attractive, and can 'love' is often very different from what arouses, or satisfies a power exchange desire.

So it's not unreasonable at all that the OP, who is Hetro identified, might see no issues in crossing gender when it comes to his submissive desires.

Gender preference is not always locked across an entire persons sexuality and personality. Culture however demands that it be all one or the other. And thus this division is often buried under the weight of social pressure and judgement.

Myriads

You're not entirely straight. Sorry to break it to you.

I don't have a problem with guys doing it as long as I'm not forced to watch. I'm not into guys at all and find it repulsive and disgusting. I would never do it, even the thought of it creeps me out. I can watch females because I like women. I also don't consider myself an idiot for feeling this way, it's just the way I am. Deal with it.

I would never do it. If tickling is a sexual thing for you and you're straight, m/m doesn't make sense at all.

The only way I would do it was if a scenario presented itself where a woman would only tie me up and tickle me if she did it with her bf. Then and only then would I accept to be in a situation where a male is tickling me while i'm tied. Otherwise, no chance.

Meh, I like being tickled by anyone that ive got a closeness with. Gender doesnt much matter to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back