• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many straight guys would let another guy tie and tickle them?

So everyone thinks that both girls in f/f are lesbians? If you do, you're wrong and if you dont, then why do you see a problem with guys doing the same thing? Idiots
First point. I've read every post in this thread. I see no evidence of anybody having a problem with guys tickling each other. Most don't want to see it and certainly would not participate, but I don't see anybody calling it evil.

Second point. In case you're not aware, men and women are different, and the differences go far beyond the plumbing. Our emotional and psychological landscapes are different. Neither gender supersedes the other in value, abilities, or worth, but let's not pretend the two genders are identical.

There are different social and cultural standards between the sexes. It's far more socially acceptable for females to be closer to each other, both physically and emotionally. We don't achieve euphoria in the same way. ;) Women can kiss each other on the mouth, they can softly caress each other, or even slow dance, all without being assumed to be lesbian.

Guys don't generally do those things unless they are either gay or actors in some hideous social-statement movie or TV show.

Sexuality is not as simple as most people make it out to be.

Dominance and submission can and do act as independent factors outside of base level sexuality.

What does that mean? It means that a person who is hetrosexual identified, when it comes to basic sex, and relationship can have Dominant and submissive desires that cross gender.

What (who) a person finds attractive, and can 'love' is often very different from what arouses, or satisfies a power exchange desire.

So it's not unreasonable at all that the OP, who is Hetro identified, might see no issues in crossing gender when it comes to his submissive desires.

Gender preference is not always locked across an entire persons sexuality and personality. Culture however demands that it be all one or the other. And thus this division is often buried under the weight of social pressure and judgement.

Myriads

The man has spoken. And he speaks trufax.

Also, no, I personally would absolve myself of this kind of activity, but I do believe it's fine for straight guys to engage in it, without being necessarily homosexual. In my opinion, what makes a person homosexual is if not only their sexual desires are satisfied by members of the same sex, but also their desires for love and marriage. Otherwise... Well, your brain will find whatever it wants pleasing, and if it's pleased by tickling, regardless of your partner's sex, then shit, man, it's all just chemistry. In the end, nobody can help it. And it doesn't mean they'll like having sex or marrying said partner if they're of the same sex, either. I can read M/M fiction just fine, but I don't find dudes attractive outside of that in the least, let alone share ANY desire to engage in any kind sexual activities with them in the slightest.

That's just my two cents. Then again, like Myriads, I also am not judgmental nor do I lack the understanding or maturity needed to see that a love for tickling comes in all kinds of forms, so I'm prepared for the accusatory comments that comes along with sharing this opinion from the people who DO lack the qualities and are quick to deem it "wrong".

Smfh. If tickling is your fetish, meaning you get off on it, and you let another guy tickle you, you are not straight. You're getting off from letting another man do something to you. You're not straight. But that's been stated here already in a much better format.

This same kind of thread appears frequently and i always think the same things. 1) OP is closeted gay lee/ler who is in denial and wants confirmation from other "straight" guys that there fantasies/desires are "normal" or 2) OP is gay lee/ler who fantasises about tickling a straight guy and wanys to read there responses as spank bank material. If its either case Dude it's ok to be open about this shit on a fetish forum.

Thank you. My thoughts exactly.

Sexuality is not so black and white. I dont think it always needs a label, nor do I think people fit in neat little box-like categories. Its certainly not my place to define someone elses feelings or sexuality. Ive found myself attracted to both genders, mainly dudes though, and like I said ill play with anyone I have a closeness with, regardless of gender as tickling is contextual and, for me, not always sexual. I dont feel the need to label myself as anything other than Mairead and i dont understand the need to tell other people what they are based on one's own preconceived notions. At the end of the day, gay, straight, bi, pansexual, aesexual, we are all human and humans tend to be multifaceted.

Meh, I like being tickled by anyone that ive got a closeness with. Gender doesnt much matter to me.

You're also very cute and could get away with it. I know that I'd watch lol

Sexuality is not so black and white. I dont think it always needs a label, nor do I think people fit in neat little box-like categories. Its certainly not my place to define someone elses feelings or sexuality. Ive found myself attracted to both genders, mainly dudes though, and like I said ill play with anyone I have a closeness with, regardless of gender as tickling is contextual and, for me, not always sexual. I dont feel the need to label myself as anything other than Mairead and i dont understand the need to tell other people what they are based on one's own preconceived notions. At the end of the day, gay, straight, bi, pansexual, aesexual, we are all human and humans tend to be multifaceted.

I don't care what someone's sexual preferences are either. It doesn't affect my life in the slightest. I just know what turns me on and that for me is straight or bi women. If they are hot in my opinion and I can turn them on it doesn't matter what they are into, as long as they are women, I'm game.

So everyone thinks that both girls in f/f are lesbians? If you do, you're wrong and if you dont, then why do you see a problem with guys doing the same thing? Idiots

Because its not acceptable with men. it makes a man seem emasculated. now with two women, its more natural to see them do anything together. :excited:

I apologize for being off-topic, but this needs to be said.

Nobody claimed that anybody here said m/m was "bad" or "evil". It is not only unfair but incorrect to argue this. It is also perfectly okay to not like m/m, or to say that you would not do it because the activity is sexual for you. It is well within anybody's rights here to say that they do or do not like something, or that a given situation makes them uncomfortable.

What I do NOT feel is okay is for one person to LABEL another based on their own beliefs. How a person identifies sexually is their call, and it's something that can change over time, but it's not your call to make for somebody else. Just because you say it's okay in your thinking to be gay, and that you do not have a problem with gay people does NOT give you the right to point to another person and tell them that they are. I would go into more detail here, but I feel you can just go back and read Myriads' post to get the rest of the information you lack.

It just frustrates me to see an interesting question asked, like how many STRAIGHT men would permit m/m without sex, and have the first several posts on the topic- not one, but MANY- be "dude, your question has no meaning because you're really just gay." I'm not meaning to make inflammatory remarks here, but that's insulting.

Nobody claimed that anybody here said m/m was "bad" or "evil". It is not only unfair but incorrect to argue this. It is also perfectly okay to not like m/m, or to say that you would not do it because the activity is sexual for you. It is well within anybody's rights here to say that they do or do not like something, or that a given situation makes them uncomfortable.

What I do NOT feel is okay is for one person to LABEL another based on their own beliefs. How a person identifies sexually is their call, and it's something that can change over time, but it's not your call to make for somebody else. Just because you say it's okay in your thinking to be gay, and that you do not have a problem with gay people does NOT give you the right to point to another person and tell them that they are. I would go into more detail here, but I feel you can just go back and read Myriads' post to get the rest of the information you lack.

It just frustrates me to see an interesting question asked, like how many STRAIGHT men would permit m/m without sex, and have the first several posts on the topic- not one, but MANY- be "dude, your question has no meaning because you're really just gay." I'm not meaning to make inflammatory remarks here, but that's insulting.

I really like this post

I really doubt anyone is 100 percent straight anyway. I believe most people are at least slightly bi-curious. Like me, I'd probably consider myself 90 percent straight, 10 percent bi-curious. It's just that I've already experimented with women earlier in my life enough to know it's men I really want. I don't believe in casual sex, so I know I could only ever do tickling with the person I'm deeply committed to. Knowing that person will never be female makes the idea of a female tickling me repulsive. It's the idea of doing tickling without that commitment that freaks me out, not the idea of a female touching my body.

BUT, if I didn't have these super-strict morals around sex, or if I didn't consider tickling to BE sex, I don't think the idea of tickling a female would necessarily have to be a bad thing. This is probably how guys who do m/m feel. I still think they'd at least have to be bi-curious, but if someone wants to call themselves straight it doesn't matter to me.

Im 1000% straight. the thought of doing anything sexual with a man skeeves me out. hell, i even make sure i have a female doctor, dentist, eye doctor, etc. its all about the babes! :veryhappy

While I agree they can't dictate his sexuality to him, their answers are valid. To them that clearly crosses the gay/straight line. He draws the line elsewhere as do other posters. As a 'ler I get nothing out of touching another guy, and I think it's gay. Doesn't make my opinion invalid because another guy might not. Clearly the answer is very few men who identify as straight consider this to be a straight act.

On a different note to the guy who said guys are better ticklers, guys are better at hand-jobs too but it doesn't mean I'm gonna ask a dude for a handy.

What I do NOT feel is okay is for one person to LABEL another based on their own beliefs.
Such as calling people "idiots" based on their own beliefs?

I'm curious. What do you find so insulting about being thought of as gay?

As the OP, I never thought that this thread would have so much negativity and speculation associated with it. Thanks to Myriad, Chicago, LadyKilroy and others for steering this in better directions. I am not in denial about my sexuality and while I identify as straight, I am also open to new experiences and do not have hang ups about gender. Myriad hit the proverbial nail on the head as his post basically identified that I do get turned on by power exchange. I would prefer this to be with a woman, but again I am open to other experiences when they present themselves and it was only at this site that they did. The tickling that I enjoy most is F/f on this site and I often wonder what it is like to be the person being tickled that may not be even attracted to the other person as that is a much deeper submission. This is also true in the M/f state as well.

What I was looking for here was not wanking material, but simply to see if others had gone down the road that I did. I do not regret anything about what I tried. I had fun. I did so without consulting anyone but then became curious if others had done the same, which some people have.

I've got news for you.

You are not straight.

You may pretend and think that you are, but you are not.

Despite how often they occur, comments like this still frustrate me. Do you realise how ridiculous it sounds trying to tell someone they have their own sexuality wrong? Imagine telling a gay person they may think they're gay, but they're not. Moronic.

You're on a fetish forum. Do you think maybe people have differences in their sexuality? That maybe it's not all black and white? Maybe for this bloke, he doesnt even get turned on, for all you know.

Despite how often they occur, comments like this still frustrate me. Do you realise how ridiculous it sounds trying to tell someone they have their own sexuality wrong? Imagine telling a gay person they may think they're gay, but they're not. Moronic.

You're on a fetish forum. Do you think maybe people have differences in their sexuality? That maybe it's not all black and white? Maybe for this bloke, he doesnt even get turned on, for all you know.

They frustrate me too, but it's an unfortunate and necessary evil. Not everyone in this community has the capacity for understanding or maturity necessary to not force their views on to others. We're here to SHARE opinions, not change others' to be in line with your own.

Such as calling people "idiots" based on their own beliefs?

I appreciate that your link takes the time to point out that that word was not one I used. I also do not believe I either quoted that post nor condoned what was said. As I said, I am choosing NOT to use inflammatory words here if it can be avoided. I realize some may choose to take them as such anyway, but that is their prerogative.

I'm curious. What do you find so insulting about being thought of as gay?

An interesting question. I don't. If I may clarify what I actually did say in proper context, I think it is insulting that a person can make a post on this forum, a place for adult discussion, and when they say they identify as straight, that they can be told by somebody who has likely never met them and has no basis for the judgment other than their own opinion, that they are WRONG.

To be more specific:

"That's just gay."
"...It's not acceptable with men. It makes a man seem emasculated."
"If tickling is a sexual thing for you and you're straight, m/m doesn't make sense at all. "
"I'm not into guys at all and find it repulsive and disgusting. I would never do it, even the thought of it creeps me out."
"I have a difficult time understanding how any truly straight person could engage in kinky play with a member of the same sex."

These are statements I may disagree with, and I may find narrow-minded, but they are fair statements to make, and the person has a right to that view.

"Dude, you're gay."
"You're not straight. You may pretend and think you are, but you're not."
"How on earth could you possibly be straight? I'm positive you're not..."
"You're not entirely straight. Sorry to break it to you."

These are statements that directly judge another person and call them a liar when there is absolutely no evidence except the opinion and perception of the accusing poster. THIS is what I feel is wrong.

There is a difference.

I appreciate that your link takes the time to point out that that word was not one I used. I also do not believe I either quoted that post nor condoned what was said. As I said, I am choosing NOT to use inflammatory words here if it can be avoided. I realize some may choose to take them as such anyway, but that is their prerogative.

An interesting question. I don't. If I may clarify what I actually did say in proper context, I think it is insulting that a person can make a post on this forum, a place for adult discussion, and when they say they identify as straight, that they can be told by somebody who has likely never met them and has no basis for the judgment other than their own opinion, that they are WRONG.

To be more specific:

"That's just gay."
"...It's not acceptable with men. It makes a man seem emasculated."
"If tickling is a sexual thing for you and you're straight, m/m doesn't make sense at all. "
"I'm not into guys at all and find it repulsive and disgusting. I would never do it, even the thought of it creeps me out."
"I have a difficult time understanding how any truly straight person could engage in kinky play with a member of the same sex."

These are statements I may disagree with, and I may find narrow-minded, but they are fair statements to make, and the person has a right to that view.

"Dude, you're gay."
"You're not straight. You may pretend and think you are, but you're not."
"How on earth could you possibly be straight? I'm positive you're not..."
"You're not entirely straight. Sorry to break it to you."

These are statements that directly judge another person and call them a liar when there is absolutely no evidence except the opinion and perception of the accusing poster. THIS is what I feel is wrong.

There is a difference.

So, the fact that I don't want a guy tickling me makes me narrow minded. That makes perfect sense. All along I thought I knew who I am attracted to and want to be intimate with. Thanks for the input, but I'll choose my own partner if you don't mind. If you found something to be repulsive and disgusting, would you try it anyway or say no thanks, it's not for me? Oh, and btw, the next time you decide to use my comments, please feel free to use them in the context which they were intended. If you read them properly, I think you will find that I explained myself rather clearly. I did write more than one sentence and also made more than one comment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back