• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many straight guys would let another guy tie and tickle them?

Why are people getting so angry over this?

To answer the topic - I'm straight, no male tickling for me.

Hey OP.

I'm a gay dude, and I realize that you weren't directing this thread towards me, but I always find these conversations interesting whenever they come up. I would like to share a different perspective then what we've had so far.

I used to also think that tickling and sex were completely inseparable for all tickle fetishists as well. I mean, that only makes sense, not only from how I experience tickling, but also from the very idea of a tickling fetish. But after I joined the TMF and started frequenting the chatroom, I found that people can be much more complicated than that. Namely, I have met a BUNCH of guys like you OP - men who want to tickle other men but draw the line when it comes to sex. It was a bit confusing and kind of disappointing at first (where are all my gaybois at?!) but what I've come to find after chatting it up in many, many private conversations throughout the years is that it's a little of everything:

Some of the dudes I talked to found m/m to be sexually appealing.

Some of the dudes I talked to were definitely bi but didn't want to admit it because they were afraid it would make them "unmanly."

Some of the dudes I talked to liked "the idea" of tickling a guy but had no plans to actually pursue an m/m scene in real life.

And some of the dudes I talked to simply wanted to tickle another guy for the sense of power it gives them. Despite my best efforts, they would reject any and all flirtatious advances I would make towards them.

So yes, sometimes someone's domination/submission needs can become uncoupled from there sexual needs. These people can enjoy a scene regardless of who the other participant is. That's confusing to someone like me who doesn't see tickling in that way, but I've met enough people who are like that that I've just come to accept it.

I mean, the human brain can be wired in any manner of ways (we're on an adult forum dedicated to tickling for crying out loud) so really it shouldn't be surprising that sometimes are people are just different like that.

Just my two cents :)

Dude, you win this thread for the most informative and well thought out response. Kampai!

For me, tickling is pretty much interlinked with my sexuality. So I can't imagine ever being comfortable being in that situation with a guy. But if that's what you're into than that's cool too! I'm sorry to say though, but I wouldn't call it 'straight'.

So is there a difference in being tickled by a man or by a woman who you are not sexually attracted to at all? I've had women I was not attracted to tickle me. I'm not sure what the difference is

There is no difference, but I wouldn't get tickled by someone I wasn't attracted to either.

I'm straight, have been tickled by men nonsexually, and love it. You're choice in behavior does not define your sexual orientation. A straight man can fuck a guy and he's still straight, a gay man can choose to fuck a woman, he's still gay. It's really not complicated at all.

If people are able to be this loose with the definitions of gay/straight, then there's no point even discussing it at all.

I knew a girl who claimed to identify as a lesbian, but she had been in a committed relationship with a man and had sex with that man only for years. I was asking her why she identified as gay when she was with a man and she said she just did. I made a comment like "Wouldn't that be pansexual or bisexual?" and she got furious and yelled at me that she was a lesbian and how dare I try to tell her otherwise.

I totally support people's right to call themselves whatever they feel comfortable with, but after a certain point, when these definitions mean something completely different to every person, it makes it hard to even have a discussion.

Also, DAJT... while I am impressed by your knowledge and awareness of gender identification issues, I would like to point out that this is technically not directly related. Gender identity is independent of sexual preference. People who identify as men, women, or neither can be found all along the spectrum of what they call gay/straight. In this case, there was little ambiguity... the OP seems to identify as male, and this was never called into question.
A technicality at best. Yes, I am aware that gender is independant from prefence. But gender identity IS related to gender preference identity. They both involve a type of identification that relates to gender.

Consequently, the protesters who demonize those who don't honor a particular individual's choice of gender identity...

Son, no matter how much you want to be a woman, you were born male and will be male for the rest of your life, and no amount of cosmetic surgery will change that.

How dare you deny this individual's RIGHT to choose his...uh...I mean HER gender?! You are so full of bigotry, prejudice, hate....blah blah blah etc.

...are likely to be the same prostesters who demonize those who don't honor a particular individual's choice of gender preference identity.

Son, no matter how much you want to be a thought of as straight...er...I mean Str8...If you get a boner from tickling or being tickled by other guys, you're queer.

How dare you deny this individual's RIGHT to choose his gender preference?! You are so full of bigotry, prejudice, hate....blah blah blah etc.

The question isn't what makes a person gay or straight but rather do they view tickling as sex. For some of us, there is no divide.
The divide is there. Whether one chooses to see it or ignore it, tickling is not a sexual activity. We can have erotic associations with it, but that does not make the activity itself a sexual one. In short, the sexuality of an activity doesn't change from person to person. Only their associations and subsequent reactions do. Another technicality perhaps, but one worth noting.

If people are able to be this loose with the definitions of gay/straight, then there's no point even discussing it at all.

I knew a girl who claimed to identify as a lesbian, but she had been in a committed relationship with a man and had sex with that man only for years. I was asking her why she identified as gay when she was with a man and she said she just did. I made a comment like "Wouldn't that be pansexual or bisexual?" and she got furious and yelled at me that she was a lesbian and how dare I try to tell her otherwise.

I totally support people's right to call themselves whatever they feel comfortable with, but after a certain point, when these definitions mean something completely different to every person, it makes it hard to even have a discussion.

The truth is that definitions can also be somewhat loose, depending on what those definitions are. Most people usually fit unto a somewhat broad category they identify, because we usually like to identify things as a species, as it makes life a hell of a lot easier. ie, politics are an example. Ie, a person might identify themselves as a Republican, but not believe in civilians owning guns, though they agree with all the other views the party has. Having a classification for every single nuance would be extremely difficult, not to mention time consuming.

As for your friend, I don't see any contradiction in her statement, and I'll explain why. You say she was in a committed relationship and was having sex with a man, but that doesn't mean she was sexually attracted to the man, ie straight. Hell, we have straight couples where people are in a relationship and have sex, and the other doesn't find their partner sexually attractive at all. Now, as to why she was in such a relationship, I can't say. Perhaps their were financial reasons, children, or perhaps she was/is simply comfortable. Maybe she has a very strict family, and if they found out she was gay, it would cause considerable strife. I can only guess.

Firstly, Bator... I do apologize if you were blanket included in something where I implied that I thought your comment in particular was narrow-minded. I would have to read them again to be sure, but I was honestly just looking for people who posted a variety of seemingly "negative" comments which I did not feel were "wrong" per se. I did use the word "may" when it came to my own personal disagreement, because I did not necessarily think them ALL narrow-minded. It was my intention to contrast a bulk group of statements in a very general sense to make a point regarding what irritated me. I was not wanting to argue with you specifically, I was merely highlighting your comment because you chose words that did not point fingers, which I appreciate. I'm sorry you completely missed this.

I didn't miss it at all, but words such as "may" are ambiguous at best. Apology accepted.

In my opinion if you have been are into being tickled by guys then their is nothing wrong with it, I have been tickled by guys and I am straight. People enjoy things that they like and people need to stop trying to tell other people that they are gay or not based on if they like being tickled by guys. You know what they say, people that call other people gay are secretly gay themselves.

I bet a lot of guys have been tickled by their older brother or their brother's friend as a way to be embarrassed in front of them. If you don't like being tickled by guys just leave it there and stop assuming you know a persons sexuality because you don't.

This is the exact reason why labeling can be a bad thing. I can see two straight guys tickling each other and being ok with it, just as I can see two straight girls tickling each other and being ok with it. I can also see why some men wouldn't want another man to tickle them. But just because someone is comfortable doing something with the same sex that you are not comfortable doing, doesn't mean they are gay. Human Sexuality is complicated so don't be so quick to judge. Everyone just needs to live and let live, if you don't like it don't do, if you like it do it!

As for your friend, I don't see any contradiction in her statement, and I'll explain why. You say she was in a committed relationship and was having sex with a man, but that doesn't mean she was sexually attracted to the man, ie straight. Hell, we have straight couples where people are in a relationship and have sex, and the other doesn't find their partner sexually attractive at all. Now, as to why she was in such a relationship, I can't say. Perhaps their were financial reasons, children, or perhaps she was/is simply comfortable. Maybe she has a very strict family, and if they found out she was gay, it would cause considerable strife. I can only guess.

Hmm...yeah but it was none of those things with this particular person. She talked openly about how they had hot sex and how she'd never been attracted to anyone like him. I don't care what she calls herself, it's just strange to be fixated on being a lesbian when you only have sex with a man, rave about the sex and how much you love that man, and then get angry at people who question it.

I agree labeling is pointless most of the time.

Can a Moderator please end this? We've taken enough bashing, hating, and outright ostracizing as it is .. I do not understand why this circus of a thread is allowed to continue.

Can a Moderator please end this? We've taken enough bashing, hating, and outright ostracizing as it is .. I do not understand why this circus of a thread is allowed to continue.

Is there a reason why you think you're the arbitrator of when a thread should end here? Was an appointment made that declared you emperor of thread life while I was away?

If a thread is open it's because we've decided to leave it open.

If it's closed it's because we've decided that it should be closed.

Frankly there seems to have been a good deal of communication and merit in the above.

Myriads

This issue comes up every few years. In fact, I think I opened a thread on this theme a decade ago. The fact that the question was on my mind back then shows what a different stage of life I was at--not inferior, just different. Be that as it may, I really think people can figure out for themselves what categories they fit into. If a man says he's straight, that tells me that he desires romantic and sexual intimacy with women rather than men. If he has tickle play with men, I think he can decide for himself how to relate that to any other part of his life such as how he defines his sexual orientation. Anybody who says "Here, let me tell you the absolute truth about yourself, because I know" is not on solid ground, or for that matter on any kind of ground at all.

Okay, I've had my TMF fix for the weekend. It doesn't take nearly as much as it used to. Off to sleep.

Not me, I have to even be sexually attracted to a girl if she even wants to tickle me like that. I don't even like watching f/m clips unless the girl looks attractive to me because when watching clips I don't even focus on the guy.

Is there a reason why you think you're the arbitrator of when a thread should end here? Was an appointment made that declared you emperor of thread life while I was away?

Frankly there seems to have been a good deal of communication and merit in the above.

Myriads

Agreed. Well said.

Tickling is all things to all people.

Therefore in a random sort of way considering, tickling, bondage, sensual situations, which all tie into the tickling scene sooner or later, i would say yes.
This does not mean i'am gay, nor does it imply any form of sexual action, its to do with tickling, control, domination, submission, power.
Various people link tickling with sex and this is often the case for many, but others do not
Engaging in f/f and m/m tickling related situations does not in itself imply that the people are Lesbian or Gay, it does not indicate a mental or physical connection in a Lesbian or gay manner, purely tickling and tickle related disciplines.

For people who are Lesbian or Gay they may well tickle also, it a different sort of situation entirely.
I know lots of people will both agree and not agree, that's why this thread is good topical thread, that provokes comment.
Well done Mark.Simon46 a good thread.

Last edited:
Tickling is all things to all people.

Therefore in a random sort of way considering, tickling, bondage, sensual situations, which all tie into the tickling scene sooner or later, i would say yes.
This does not mean i'am gay, nor does it imply any form of sexual action, its to do with tickling, control, domination, submission, power.
Various people link tickling with sex and this is often the case for many, but others do not
Engaging in f/f and m/m tickling related situations does not in itself imply that the people are Lesbian or Gay, it does not indicate a mental or physical connection in a Lesbian or gay manner, purely tickling and tickle related disciplines.

For people who are Lesbian or Gay they may well tickle also, it a different sort of situation entirely.
I know lots of people will both agree and not agree, that's why this thread is good topical thread, that provokes comment.
Well done Mark.Simon46 a good thread.

Nice answer meteor, unlike some of the other comments left here, why in 2014 do people still hate what they don't understand??? or is it that they hate what they can't control? I am a straight male and yes I'd consider being tied and tickled by a gay man. in my opinion there is no need to label people who are already labeled because of their fetish, we are all in this tickle fetish together, let's try to get along!!!

Myriads

Well, we agree to disagree.

Women, however, tend to be a little more fluid with their sexuality.... Are women able to operate on a wider sexual spectrum because its more social acceptable or are they naturally wired differently?

Of course, there's lesbianism and lesbianism. There's the worthy kind, often seen in the news these days, where two similar-looking women get married, as should be their inalienable right. Then there's also the sort as exemplified in a fine sociological video I viewed once (strictly for academic reasons) called "DD Teenage Lesbian Cheerleader Tickle Sluts' College Girl Strap-on Sorority Oral Clitfest Bondage Graduation Orgy (Part IV)" which seemed more authentic.

Last edited:
Nice answer meteor, unlike some of the other comments left here, why in 2014 do people still hate what they don't understand??? or is it that they hate what they can't control? I am a straight male and yes I'd consider being tied and tickled by a gay man. in my opinion there is no need to label people who are already labeled because of their fetish, we are all in this tickle fetish together, let's try to get along!!!

Thanks for the comment, i agree, lets all try to get along, we have a common bond tickling, so lets live and let live.

I find it highly amusing that so many people think simply having another person of the same sex physically touch you makes you homosexual. By that logic, you're gay if you have ever shaken hands or high fived another man.

It's within reason to think that a straight guy would partake in M/M. My boyfriend has said he has no interest in it, and he's the only guy I've asked about the topic. If the OP is straight and wants to let other guys tickle him, than he should.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back