• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many straight guys would let another guy tie and tickle them?

Oh wow, this is something I love to tease my husband about when I've had him tied up. It drives him crazy when I tell him I'm going to bring in a guy to tickle him while I watch. He knows he has to be careful what he says because he's loved in the past seeing me tickled by other girls. I do wonder what his reaction would be.

Oh wow, this is something I love to tease my husband about when I've had him tied up. It drives him crazy when I tell him I'm going to bring in a guy to tickle him while I watch. He knows he has to be careful what he says because he's loved in the past seeing me tickled by other girls. I do wonder what his reaction would be.

Divorce?

Ha ha ha, I doubt it. He knows I've put up with a lot of "crap" over the years and he's never going to find another woman like me. Besides, I think he'd like the challenge of it. The embarrassment would be the biggest thing.

Amanda--OMG--that would drive most guys crazy, and its good to have a little fun with this thread. I think some guys would have a hard time not letting the tickles get to them regardless of who was doing it.

Amanda--OMG--that would drive most guys crazy, and its good to have a little fun with this thread. I think some guys would have a hard time not letting the tickles get to them regardless of who was doing it.

See, I really do wonder, and he does too--if he were in a situation where it was JUST about the tickling--no arousal, maybe even a little humiliation--what would his reaction be?

well go ahead and do it and tell us all about it!! lol

I find it highly amusing that so many people think simply having another person of the same sex physically touch you makes you homosexual. By that logic, you're gay if you have ever shaken hands or high fived another man.

Are you posting in the correct thread? Because nobody in this one has even remotely suggested what you're implying.

"Safe, sane & consensual". Consent can only been rightly be given when there's trust. Unless you're just blowing off, or have discussed this with your husband and he's agreed, you're breaking a trust. And that's a shitty thing to do in any aspect of a relationship, sexual or not.

As an aside; This thread has really gotten off-topic.

tickling to me, and most here is tied to our sexuality. for me, tickling = sex.
being straight, i have no interest in being tickled by a guy.
if you are ok with being tickled by anotherr guy, and tickling is sexual for you, then you are not straight. at best bi-sexual.

steve

"Safe, sane & consensual". Consent can only been rightly be given when there's trust. Unless you're just blowing off, or have discussed this with your husband and he's agreed, you're breaking a trust. And that's a shitty thing to do in any aspect of a relationship, sexual or not.

As an aside; This thread has really gotten off-topic.

First I apologize if I have violated a thread rule by being off-topic, but I don't think I did. The topic was about straight guys being tickled by another man, and my husband is definitely straight and it's something I've teased him with.

As for consent--with all due respect I'm not sure what you mean in my case. Jeff and I have been together for 30 years. Do you think I'm going to mess all that up, with the father of our 3 kids, just for some jollies that he doesn't want to happen?

Part of the point of being tied up is to be "forced" to do things you might not otherwise. I don't ever expect him to come to me one day and say "hey, go get a guy to tickle me and I'll lay still on the bed and let him do it." Part of what I want to do is help push his boundaries. He'll let me know when it's gone too far. I don't really "consent" to be tied down firmly and have ice dripped all over me, or have my feet spanked with paint sticks, but I do consent to put myself at his mercy and let him explore his fantasies and mine. I'm not sure we need you to referee our mutual "trust" after all these years. But thank you for being concerned.

Finally, I thought the forum was to discuss and explore. I did not know there were forum police ready to criticize thoughts and fantasies that are posted.

Nice answer meteor, unlike some of the other comments left here, why in 2014 do people still hate what they don't understand???
I'm seeing a different kind of misunderstanding altogether. The people who correctly identify sexually stimulating fetish activity between two men as "gay" aren't the ones suffering from misunderstanding, nor are they speaking out of hatred.

The ones who lack understanding are those who seem to feel that gay, straight, and bi are things by which you identify yourself, like the clothes you wear. Today I'm gay. Yesterday I was bi. Thursday, I'll be straight. Oops, I mean Str8. Nobody can tell me what to wear! Anybody who does is expressing hate that stems from a lack of understanding, even in 2014!.

One guy even went as far as to say that a guy can fuck another guy and still be straight. Who knows? Maybe he heard the term "straight jacket" and got the wrong idea.
:laughhard: :bwahaha:

Part of the point of being tied up is to be "forced" to do things you might not otherwise.

It wouldn't be for me and my relationship. In fact, I find that concept terrifying. But as long as you've discussed it with him ahead of time, I think it's fine to do whatever you like to each other.

I think it's fine to do whatever you like to each other.

Thank you for the permission!

Yes that's sarcasm and I know you didn't mean it that way. I find it exhilarating to put myself at his mercy, or to have him at mine, and to be out of control. If I'm in charge of what happens I don't need to be tied up, right?

When you put what you do with your partner "out there" on a public forum, you open yourself up to criticism--or rather, a reaction of some sort. There are people who would judge all of us simply for playing with bondage. Everyone has a line for what is acceptable vs not. And if this thread has demonstrated one thing, it's that all of us have very different ideas of how things like bondage play are supposed to be.

Even though being in bondage implies a lack of control, I actually think it's an act of extreme control and trust. Bondage provides me the illusion of helplessness (I always equate it to a roller coaster), but part of safely creating that illusion is having a partner I trust to ONLY provide me with the type of experience I'm seeking and protect me from anything else. That's his responsibility. If he were to introduce any new and unexpected elements to the play without my permission, he would violate that agreement and ruin the trust. And then it would be game over.

So for you, it's about giving up control completely. For me, it's about giving up control and trusting him to still do what I want and only what I want. Him having me naked and tied and being able to do ANYTHING--and then only doing what I want and am comfortable with? That's about the sexiest exercise in trust I can imagine.

I really think the moral of this thread is that people do bondage and tickling for a huge variety of reasons from an even bigger variety of mindsets, and as long as everyone involved is doing so willingly, it's all okay. It may seem baffling to some of us that some people could engage in this stuff with members of the same sex and still consider themselves straight, but does it really matter? Sexuality only matters to you and the person you're having sex with, doesn't it?

Sexuality only matters to you and the person you're having sex with, doesn't it?

I agree completely, and sorry for being snarky. Yes, what happens between people is between them, I was just trying to contribute to an interesting thread that is more about just TICKLING and not sex, since it's between assumed straight men. I read another of your posts, and I guess its just a different perspective we have--I've been with my husband for 30 years, so trust is not an issue between us, and exploring (within reason) is. But yes, definitely, to each his/her own. Finding a little happiness is something we all need.

I'm seeing a different kind of misunderstanding altogether. The people who correctly identify sexually stimulating fetish activity between two men as "gay" aren't the ones suffering from misunderstanding, nor are they speaking out of hatred.

The ones who lack understanding are those who seem to feel that gay, straight, and bi are things by which you identify yourself, like the clothes you wear. Today I'm gay. Yesterday I was bi. Thursday, I'll be straight. Oops, I mean Str8. Nobody can tell me what to wear! Anybody who does is expressing hate that stems from a lack of understanding, even in 2014!.

One guy even went as far as to say that a guy can fuck another guy and still be straight. Who knows? Maybe he heard the term "straight jacket" and got the wrong idea.
:laughhard: :bwahaha:

Right, because it's true. A friend of mine is a lesbian who in college had sex with men in an attempt to make herself straight ( a religious upbringing being the reason). It obviously doesn't work like that. She was and is a lesbian, even when she was doing guys because sexual orientation is biological and ingrained and not based on action. Numerous gay men have slept with woman to do the same. They are still gay and always were.

Most people in this thread naturally assume that tickling is a sexual or stimulating activity for all people which it clearly isn't.

Most people in this thread naturally assume that tickling is a sexual or stimulating activity for all people which it clearly isn't.

This is a fetish forum. So it makes sense. I wouldn't have assumed that for all people (obviously), but I would have assumed it about people posting here. This is really where all the confusion came from. Also the fact that the OP mentions letting another guy TIE and tickle him, not just engaging in playful, non sexual tickling with another guy. Bondage is generally considered sexual by most people.

This is a fetish forum. So it makes sense. I wouldn't have assumed that for all people (obviously), but I would have assumed it about people posting here. This is really where all the confusion came from. Also the fact that the OP mentions letting another guy TIE and tickle him, not just engaging in playful, non sexual tickling with another guy. Bondage is generally considered sexual by most people.

Not sure about the bondage factor, it is i agree considered a fetish or a bit kinky, but basically it is (to me at any rate) about control, domination, submission, and is not always sexual.

Possibly its 78% sexual but not always.

May be that would make a good thread, with a vote element.

I've read pretty much all of the responses of this thread and I have to say it's a pretty interesting topic! If I'm understanding this right if your a straight guy who tickles it gets tickled by another guy them you are automatically gay?? Does this mean women who get tickled by other women are lesbian!? Don't get me wrong I'm sure there are some people who consider tickling sexual but what if there are people who just down right like tickling? I don't judge not do I put a label on people, we are all here sharing a common interest! I'd rather be supportive of out friends on here instead of labeling them gay straight bi!! Just thought I would share!!

I've read pretty much all of the responses of this thread and I have to say it's a pretty interesting topic! If I'm understanding this right if your a straight guy who tickles it gets tickled by another guy them you are automatically gay?? Does this mean women who get tickled by other women are lesbian!? Don't get me wrong I'm sure there are some people who consider tickling sexual but what if there are people who just down right like tickling? I don't judge not do I put a label on people, we are all here sharing a common interest! I'd rather be supportive of out friends on here instead of labeling them gay straight bi!! Just thought I would share!!

As unfair as it sound, intimate touching between women has always been more excepted. That is one double standard they can keep on the books.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back