• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah Breaks F/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
An alley... the camera... the pictures she was hired to take... The shadowy figure that got the drop on her... the rag over her mouth...

These memories flashed across Sarah's mind as she woke. Her eyes took a moment to adjust to the light. She had half expected a white padded room or some kind of dungeon. She certainly never expected a bedroom. She was tied to an extremely comfortable king sized pink bed in a spread-eagle position. She was left in her purple bra which housed her 25 year old D-cups and her matching satin undies.

She thought about crying for help but then another memory surfaced. A woman: Tall, slender, and with a sensible pair of glasses. The woman had a needle...

Sarah snapped back to reality when the door opened. In walked the woman with the glasses. She wore a serious look, like a doctor would.

“I can't believe it. I really can't.” The tall woman confessed. “For 15 years now, I've been doing this shit. Interrogation is my specialty. I have broken spies, cops, even government officials. But you...” The woman approached Sarah, standing next to the bed. Her voice was full of cold menace “You have withstood every technique I could think of. Even the Sodium Pentothal failed.”

Sarah remembered the needle. That must be what the woman was talking about. Sarah's memory came back. She had been hired to photograph the mayor having an affair. Mayor Turnbull was facing indictment. His wife was his only salvation. But he couldn't stay faithful to save his life and their pre-nup was still in good standing. If it was proven that the mayor was unfaithful, he would lose everything to his wife.

“Ah, good. You remember. Maybe you would like to tell me where you hid the camera.” The tall woman suggested.

Sarah had suspected someone was following her before so she had hidden the camera in a dumpster near the alley where she was abducted. The woman with the glasses clearly worked for the mayor and wanted to destroy the evidence. Sarah had been paid well for her assignment though, and refused to cooperate.

“Maybe you'd like to eat me.” Sarah shot back.

“No, thank you. I'm a vegetarian.” The woman said calmly. “I have one last resort...”

Sarah's eyes narrowed slightly with a hint of confusion. The woman glanced at the door.

“Belinda!”

The door opened again and a stunning young woman entered the room. Sarah looked the woman over. Belinda, as she was called, was absolutely gorgeous. Jet black hair and lips the color of rubies. Her full breasts were enclosed in a studded leather corset and her jet black jeans hugged her ass and hips beautifully. She wore long black satin opera gloves. Belinda smiled a smile that would make a young boy blush and a grown man ache. Sarah also recognized Belinda as the woman that the mayor had been seeing.

“Belinda is a dominatrix.” The tall woman informed Sarah. “I will leave you two to get to know each other.”

The tall woman nodded at Belinda and the two exchanged knowing smiles as the tall woman exited the room, locking the door behind her.

Belinda turned to face Sarah. Sarah wore a look of calm. She had withstood so much already. She could handle this.

“Hi!” Belinda chirped. Her friendly tone surprised Sarah. “Mind if I sit down?”

“Do I have a choice?” Sarah asked sarcastically.

“Now now, none of that.” Belinda sat on the bed on Sarah's left side. “I'm not like that bitch, Mary. I don't wanna hurt you or drug you or anything like that. I just wanna get to know my photographer is all. Ya know, I have actually been shot and filmed before for some... videos online. Fetish stuff mostly. Of course normally I charge for that.” Belinda chuckled.

Sarah began to relax. Maybe she could just talk to Belinda.

“Listen, I will pay you whatever you want. But I have a job to do and I can't tell you where the camera is. Just untie me and you and I can work something out. You have nothing to lose if the Mayor is caught. You won't be affected at all. There is no reason for this.”

Belinda smiled.

“Ya know what the most fun thing about my job is?”

“What?” Sarah asked, playing along.

“After a few years of dominating men and women for money. You learn real quick where somebody's breaking point is.” Belinda explained “You also learn pretty quickly that harsh punishment doesn't work on everyone. Sometimes you gotta think outside the box. Sometimes... a loving... gentle touch... is much more effective. You may be a tough cookie, Sarah. But I had you pegged the minute I walked in here. You are tough. But you are also a young woman with soft skin and tender nerves.”

As if to illustrate her point, Belinda dragged a satin covered index finger slowly up the length of Sarah's bare thigh. Sarah was unprepared for the sensation and the muscles in her leg tightened briefly and she bit her lower lip.

“Ticklish?” Belinda asked the rhetorical question.

Sarah became very uncomfortable and refused to answer. Instead, she opted to give Belinda a confident glare. Belinda simply gave Sarah a teasing smirk and reached her hand down towards Sarah's feet, running the same finger ever so gently up and down the left sole.

The sensation was nearly unbearable and Sarah tried hard to stay calm as Belinda continued to smirk at her and watch her face for tell tale signs of weakness.

“Tickle tickle...” Belinda teased with a childish tone of voice. She knew that the key to tickling was to make the victim want to laugh. Not just from the touch, but out of general mirth. Play with them. Make them giddy. Then it's easier to get them laughing.

The damn finger trailed near Sarah's toes and Sarah instinctively tried to scrunch her toes and pull her leg back. Belinda gasped with mock surprise and gave a cheery look to Sarah, Like a mother playing a tickle game with her child.

“Ut oh... is that a tickle spot?” Belinda asked with an accusing look that made Sarah blush in spite of herself.

Belinda trailed her gloved finger over the tops of Sarah's toes and noticed Sarah's lips start to curl.

“Ah. I see a smile.” Belinda claimed, nearly singing. Sarah struggled and was able to put a straight face back on. Belinda stroked the toes again for a few moments and then stopped. Time to search other spots, she thought.

Belinda fashioned her thumbs and index fingers into little “c” claws. She made quick little pinching motions in the air so that Sarah could see and started to lower them towards Sarah's knees. This was a technique that Belinda liked to use to build suspense in her clients. She found that letting them see what is coming often made them giggle before she even touched them. She saw a look of panic form on Sarah's face. She had her now.

“Here I come...” Belinda teased and the second she touched the knees, Sarah lost it.

“Hehehehhehehehehhee”

“There we are.” Belinda gave a satisfied smile as she gently goosed Sarah's knees.

Now that she knew she had found a weakness, Belinda decided to exploit it. She goosed, poked, and drew little circles around the kneecaps. Sarah giggled and giggled, unable to compose herself. After a while, Belinda stopped.

“How are you doing, Sweetheart?” Belinda asked.

“Go to Hell.” Sarah was beyond embarrassed. She hadn't been tickled in years and this woman had just masterfully reduced her to a helpless little girl.

“Not Hell. Heaven. I want to send you to Heaven. And you know, in Heaven, people are happy.” Belinda scooted up and began gently tickling Sarah's ribs with her fingertips. “Now show me your happy face!”

“Hehehehehehhehehehehehehehe!” Sarah responded with forced giggles.

“Yes indeed-y. Tickles and tickles for baby Sarah”

“NoHOohohohohohohoht a baby!” Sarah managed to get the words out.

“But you're laughing like one.” Belinda pointed out. She suddenly un-clasped and removed Sarah's bra, freeing the firm D cup breasts from their comfy confines.

“Hey! What the Hell do you think you're doing? Put thahahhahahahahaha...” Sarah's complaints dissolved into giggles as Belinda began to draw little circles on the undersides of the wonderful bosom.

“Just surrender, Honey bear. Give in to the tickles. Smile. Laugh. Have fun. It's okay to laugh. You don't have to fight it. Just let go. Boop boop boop boop!” The 'boops' accentuated little pokes as the fingers spidered all over the breasts. One of them quickly grazed Sarah's right nipple which brought a yelp from the captive photographer.

“Oh? Oh yeah?” Belinda smirked and began to softly tickle the nipples until they stiffened. Sarah's giggles grew into laughter.

“HehHEheheHEHehHEHEHHEhEHHEhEheHHEhE!”

“My my these little soldiers needed a good laugh, didn't they?” Belinda teased as her captive laughed helplessly. Belinda was merciless in her playfulness, cooing at Sarah and using the most maddeningly gentle touch.

“PlEHhehEHhehehehehase stop!”

“Coochie coo!”

“NoOhhoOHhOhoHOohohhoHOhoohoh HEHhehEHhehehEhehhehehe!”

Belinda stopped and gave Sarah a breather.

“Ready to talk?” Belinda asked politely.

“Fuck you!”

“Hmmmmmm... Ya know, there is a tickle spot on most girls that they don't even know about. But I have found that if teased properly, it can make even the toughest girls safe-word relatively quickly.” Belinda reached up and grabbed two lines from the top of the bed. She brought them down and hoisted Sarah's legs into the air so that her feet were pointed at the ceiling. Sarah grew super nervous.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

Belinda knealt behind Sarah's legs so Sarah could barely see her.

“Do you have any idea how many nerve endings you have in the skin on your ass?” Belinda asked non chalant before giving light tickles on Sarah's butt cheeks.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” It didn't take much for Sarah to start struggling like mad.

“Well, you do now. Hahaha!” Belinda laughed cruelly as she tickled the buns gently. “Such a tickly tushy! Ready to talk?”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!”

“I'm gonna get you!” Sarah felt her cheeks being spread. “Here I come! Wigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle!” Sarah felt a satin fingertip tickle her asshole.

Sarah screamed.

“STOP STOHOHOHOOHHOHPPPP I'LL TAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHLK!!!!!”

Belinda stopped and listened.

“I-n the dumpster near the alley I was picked up at.”

Belinda smiled sweetly.

“Thank you dear. And since you have behaved, I am gonna reward you with a special tickle kiss.”

Sarah watched as Belinda snuck her head between Sarah's legs. She gulped before Belinda started to plant quick tickly pecks along Sarah's pussy lips, clit, perineum, and even her asshole.

“Hehehehhehehehehhehehehehhe!” The kisses overloaded Sarah's mind. They were here, there, and everywhere. She giggled all the way through a massive orgasm. When she came, Belinda wrapped her arms around Sarah, holding her comfortingly as she kissed, and soothing her with a back rub.

“There there.”

Belinda got up and walked out of the room, leaving Sarah to await her release.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back