• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl next door tickled until she gets on her knees to beg for mercy [M/f] *EXPLICIT*

Quick background, I was 18 (and the male in this story), while Courtney was also 18.

I was 18, and I was home from college for the summer. My college's semester ran later than anyone else's, so all my friends were already home. A day or two after I got back home, my friends and I were planning to go downtown to hang out, grab a milkshake from the local creamery, and catch up about our first year at college (we went to different schools, and we hadn't seen each other since the fall semester, given that our breaks didn't line up very well, except for Christmas break, but everyone was traveling or seeing their respective families).

As usual, picking the time and place to meet fell upon myself and Courtney, as we were the de facto leaders of the group (I guess we were just the most assertive, or at least the most organized). Courtney lived four doors down from me, and the day of our group get together had arrived, and we hadn't decided where to meet up. It was just after lunch, so it was time to make a decision. I invited Courtney over and told her to being some ideas for where we could all meet up downtown (we'd send a group text message later). I should note that Courtney and I had practically grown up together, both having lived in the neighborhood since we were kids, went to high school together, and were probably each other's best friend of the opposite gender. As it happened, I was home alone, it was the middle of the day and my parents were at work, and since Courtney and I grew up together, it was no big deal to be hanging out at each other's houses unsupervised (both our parents had realized we were college kids now, and had a good track record of being responsible and courteous).

I was in the basement on the computer, looking to see what looked interesting in the downtown area. I hear the front door open upstairs, and yelled for Courtney to come downstairs. She entered the room, wearing a slim cut pink t-shirt with just a half inch of midriff showing, along with a pair of navy short shorts. I noticed she was barefoot as well, and being that she lived four houses away, I wasn't surprised. Her feet were about a size 6, slim, with navy colored toenails to match her unbelievably short shorts. Courtney was (and is) an athletic person, and had the body to go with it. She was about 5'6, 120lbs, and had that slim athletic physique that comes with an active lifestyle, all made complete with the sexy"girl next door"ponytail. And for those curious, she is very attractive, brown hair, green eyes, and a smile to die for. As for myself, I was a six foot tall athletic guy, brown hair and brown eyes, wearing black basketball shorts and a blue, loose fitting v neck shirt. Courtney saw me poking around Google Maps looking around the downtown area, and sat on the couch behind me.

"Anything look interesting?"she asked.
"Well, I was thinking we all meet up at the ice cream parlor, but I don't have anything else figured out yet"I responded.
"I found this new bowling alley on the south part of town,"she says, holding out her phone. I swivel around my chair to look but couldn't see her screen so I sat down next to her to take a look.
"Looks like a pretty good idea, is it expensive?"I asked.
"It's $2 per person per game after shoe rental,"she replied. I looked over the bowling alley website on her phone.
"Everything looks good to me. I figure after that we can just make things up as we go along."I said.

[Continued from first post]

Now, for reasons still unbeknownst to me, I reached over and gave her ribs a quick tickle.
"Really? You know I'm not ticklish," she said in a dismissive tone. It was at that moment when I decided I was going to make my afternoon interesting, or at least try to.
"I bet you are. And I bet I can make you say mercy within 10 minutes," I say.
"What do I get if I win?"
"If you don't say mercy, I'll buy your milkshake," I reply.
"And if I lose?"she says, curiosity in her voice.
"Nothing," I respond. Courtney glared at me with a mischievous smile.
"Do your worst," she said.

And with that I began gently tickling her sides, up and down, over and over, grazing her ribs through her tight t shirt. I'm getting little to no reaction out of Courtney, other than some light fidgeting. After two minutes of this, I pull her arms behind her back, looping my left arm in between her left arm and her back, while using my left hand to clasp her right wrist securely. I then place my right arm around her tummy, and squeeze lightly, keeping her secure and in place.
"Restraint? Really?"she asks, rolling her eyes at me. Other than her response, she offered no resistance to my hold. At this point I only have one arm to tickle her with since my left arm is keeping both her arms in a basic arm lock behind her back. Using my right arm, I began to slowly tickle her underarms, and that's when she let out the slightest of giggles.
"I thought you weren't ticklish?!"I say in a mocking tone.
"I'm not!"she fired back. As I began tickling her underarms more vigorously, Courtney began to squirm left and right within my grasp, and could feel her arms working against my grasp slightly. I continued the tickling, and eventually found a spot that sent her into a giggling fit. She was now squirming a lot, and being turned on by this, I maneuvered her into my lap slowly, while continuing to dangle my fingers back and forth this newly discovered ticklish spot.

In the course of sliding her onto my lap, her tight t shirt had lifted up a bit more, now resembling a belly shirt that came up just above her belly button. At this point, about 5 minutes had passed, and the clock on the wall indicated I had just five minutes to win this bet. I brought my right hand away from her underarms, and began tickling her near her now exposed belly button, gently running over the area with my fingernails. Courtney lost it, and began laughing harder than ever.
"Oh my God!"she yelled out as I tickled her bare tummy over and over. Courtney was now positively thrashing against my grasp, and while she was very strong, I was strong too, and the arm lock I had on her made it very difficult to escape. I persisted in my tickling, reveling in the sensation of having Courtney squirm every which way all while sitting in my lap. With just a few minutes remaining I furiously attacked her navel, tickling with reckless abandon.
"OK! OK! I'll say it!"yelled Courtney, with just one minute remaining.
"Say what?"I ask playfully, while gently running my finger nails up and down her tummy. Courtney was still squirming, desperately trying to escape.
"Mercy. Mercy. There. I said it."
"No, no, no. You have to beg!"I say in a mischievous tone. Courtney squirmed her body around a bit and turned her head to face me.
"I don't beg,"She says, her tone completely serious. And with that, I dug into her sides, tickling her tight body up and down. By now her t shirt has come up another inch and a half, and I'm all too eager to tickle this newly exposed section. As I tickled her, Courtney began to go into hysterics, laughing uncontrollably, her face red from exhaustion. Her squirming had made me rock hard, but she must not have noticed as she writhed back and forth in my lap. I continued tickling her for minutes on end, her body now thrashing, her arms desperately seeking a way out of my grip. With no hope of escape, I heard her say something in between gasps for breath. I couldn't make out what she said, so I paused my tickling.
"What was that?"I ask, my tone more playful than ever.
"I'll beg,"she whispered. I could hear her perfectly well, but I was relishing the moment.
"Say again?"
"I'll beg. I'll beg for mercy. Please no more!" she said, still fighting for air.
"OK then, go ahead. Beg." I said. I removed my right hand from her sides, but left my fingers dangling on top of her belly button, touching it lightly to remind her I still had her in my grasp.

[Continued from second post]

"I'm begging for mercy. Please. Please please please!" she says, a light whimper in her voice. I maintain silence for a moment as Courtney caught her breath, still whispering her pleas.
"Your so cute when you whimper. But you need to be on your knees if your going to beg." I continued twirling my fingers over her navel, knowing I was in complete control.
"This was not part of the bet!" Says Courtney with a scowl. My response was to dig back into her sides, renewing the thrashing and squirming. She was once again in hysterics, howling with laughter. She was squirming all over my hard on, and I was positively loving it. I had continued tickling her for another two minutes when she finally screamed it:"I'll kneel! I'll kneel!" I didn't let up, and continued to tickle her without mercy."PLEASE! I'LL GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG!" she yelled. I was relishing her pleas, and continued her torment. Her squirms had become frantic, her ass riding up and down my hard on while her tight tummy squirmed every which way to escape. "PLEASE STOP! PLEASE LET ME GET ON MY KNEES! I'LL BEG! I'LL BEG! LET ME GET ON MY KNEES AND BEG!" She was completely sincere, and I was completely turned on by the fact that headstrong, Ms. Independent, self reliant Courtney genuinely wanted to get on her knees to make the torture stop. I removed my fingers from her navel, and gently released her right wrist, followed by removing my whole a left arm from behind her back.

Without a word, Courtney got off my lap, stood up, and turned around to face me. Her shirt was still hiked up beyond her navel, and even her short shorts had managed to roll up a half inch, revealing even more of her toned legs. She glared at me with a scowl, but in her eyes I saw she was trying not to grin. Courtney then slid down to her knees, put her hands in her lap, and looked up at me.
"How do you want me to beg?" she asked, her breathing beginning to normalize.
"I want you to beg like you know I'll pin you to the floor and tickle you without mercy if you don't beg to my satisfaction."
"I'll do as I'm told," she said. Her words aroused me even more. No sooner had I processed what she said when she gently took a hold of my left foot, which was on the floor in front of her. Then she lifted my foot, slowly bringing it to her lips, where she kissed the top of it gently. "Mercy." she said in a soft, almost sensuous tone. She kissed my foot again. "Mercy."
Courtney then began to kiss my foot up and down, slowly, each kiss pressed deeply into her soft lips I looked down and watched in full enjoyment. It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever witnessed. This girl, who I've known all my life as a leader and strong woman, was on her knees kissing my feet, and I couldn't be more aroused, my hard on was bulging from my athletic shorts.
"I'm on my knees for your mercy," she said, kissing my foot again gingerly. She then placed my foot down , and picked up the other one. I looked at her quizzically."I was told to beg. I'm going to beg." Her voice was now sensuous in every sense of the word, and wasn't trying to hide it. She took my right foot, and began to suck on my toes, one at a time. I couldn't believe what was happening. It was my turn to start making noises, and soon soft moans of pleasure escaped my lips. At this she took a toe out of her mouth, looked up at me, and then my groin, noticing the massive budge. She gave me a half smile, half smirk, and resumed sucking my toes. As she removed each toe from her mouth, she would whisper "Mercy. I'm on my knees. Mercy."And then put another toe in her mouth, sucking it slowly. This went on for about five full minutes, and I thought it was going to climax then and there. I didn't know what to do, everything had gone far beyond what I'd hoped. Courtney slowly put my foot back on the carpeted floor.
"Do I have your mercy?"she asked, her face a devilish grin. I stood slowly.
"Yes. Your very sexy when you beg," I said, noting her expression. I began to step away when she grabbed my leg.

[Continued from third post]

"Your done. You can get off your knees," I said.
Courtney didn't let go, and pulled me back to where I was, standing in front of her. I looked at her quizzically, and then she met my eyes and then lowered them to the bulge in my pants. I watched her eyes, and when they returned to me she gave me a sexy grin. Without thinking, I lowered my pants, grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth. Courtney immediately took her hands off my leg, put them in her lap, and began sucking my cock, slowly and softly as she had with my toes. As she periodically removed it from her mouth, she whispered "Mercy". The view was spectacular. I was standing above her, her tight t shirt ridden up to resemble a belly shirt, her short shorts almost impossible to see as she leaned in slightly to continue sucking my cock. The cleavage of her breasts was in plain sight, and behind her I could see her sexy little feet, wrinkled slightly as they were pressed tightly together and keeping her balanced while she knelt before me. I was hard like a diamond, and grabbed her ponytail and began to rock her mouth back and forth using her hair to guide her where I wanted. At one point she brought her hands up to my thighs, but I looked at her sternly and said "No." She immediately put them back in her lap and resumed sucking me. She then began to spread her knees apart, and lift one knee off the ground to a half kneel position.
"You get that knee back on the floor," I say. Without delay, Courtney brought her knee back down, and squeezed her thighs together. She was completely submissive to me, on her knees, hands in her lap, and back straight up.
"I'm in charge," I say, my boldness growing. Courtney's head continued to bob up and down."Who's in charge?" I ask, trying to sound commanding and sexy. Courtney tried to remove her mouth from my cock to answer, but I put my hand on the back of her head, holding it in place. "Who's in charge?"I ask again.
"Yumph," is all that comes out of Courtney's mouth.
"And who is on her knees sucking a dick?"I ask.
"Mmmph," comes the reply. I begin to rock her head every way I want, the climax imminent. I could feel Courtney making a half attempt at removing her head from my cock, but when I pushed with my hand on her head she kept her head still, her hands still in her lap, her knees pressed tightly together in a position of absolute submission. I was seconds away from climax.
"Who is my bitch? ' I say the words slowly, with as much as authority as I could muster between my own heavy breathing. Courtney gave no response, sucking harder and harder. I kept my hand on her head, and pinching her pony tail with my thumb and pointer finger, pulled her ponytail down hard, forcing her head upwards to look me in the eye. Courtney let out a slight noise of discomfort at having her hair pulled back so roughly. Her eyes were now locked with mine.
"Who. Is. My. Bitch?" I ask again, dragging each word out.
"Mmph! Mmph!" is the response, while sucking on my cock like it was the wellspring to the fountain of youth. And with that, I came into her mouth, pouring freely while keeping my hand locked behind her head. I gasped, breathing wildly, while Courtney continued to suck. I was in a coma like state, nearly dreamlike, yet still just conscious enough to watch her swallow, not once, not twice, but three times as the remnants of my cum slid down her throat. I let out a final gasp, and exhaled fully, slowly bringing my eyes down to Courtney. I didn't know what to say or what to do. Courtney looked up at me expectantly, our eyes locking, my cock still in her mouth.
"Kmmph huh rammmph?"was all I heard. I pulled my dick out of her mouth.
"I was trying to say, 'can I remove it?" she said. I smiled, pulling my shorts back up.
"For now," I said, still grinning.
"And may I get off my knees?" It was here where I knew that my relationship with Courtney, a friend I had grown up with, had just changed into a very different stage. She was enjoying this, reveling in being told what to do. Her whole life, she had been the one making decisions, from school group projects, to planning friend get togethers, to calling the shots in bed (or at least that's what I'd heard, I certainly wouldn't have been surprised). And now here she was, asking my permission to get off her knees after sucking my dick. It wasn't until later that I found out she enjoyed my more authoritative personality, which contrasted sharply with the men she had dated in the past. Apparently she had never even given a blow job from her knees before, but felt compelled to kneel when I told her, even though she argued, she knew within her that she would kneel for me, apparently turned on by the fact I got authoritative and bossy with her.
I nodded at her to come up off her knees, and she did.

"You will not tell anyone of this," she said, rising to her feet.
"Of course not. But when we are alone and in private, you'll do as your told," I counter.
"Yes sir," she said, sincerely.
"Now bend over," I command, relishing in the fact that I might have secured a "friend's with benefits" relationship that could go any number of ways. Courtney came over to the arm rest of the couch, and slowly draped her tummy over the arm rest and the couch, her back arched and her ass in the air. I moved behind her, and saw the very top of a black athletic thong creeping out of her short shorts. I decisively pulled her pants down and smacked her behind in one swift stroke.
"Who's in charge?" I say.
"You are, sir," came the reply. Smack smack smack.
"And who is my bitch?"
"I am, sir," was the submissive reply.

And with that, I smacked her ass again, and sat her in my lap as we finalized our group get together for the evening. Courtney left to go back to her house to get changed, while I took a hot shower.

Our newfound relationship would persist throughout college, for a total of fove years, kept secret between us. She would eventually become my tickle slave, which led to more adventures. And we enjoyed every minute of it.

**END**
This story is true and accurate to the best of my recollection.
More stories upon request, though they make a while to write up!

Wow! Great story. Thanks for sharing and please do share more stories about you and her. :D

Incredible. I'm interested in seeing where this series heads.

Wow! That's all I can say. Wow. I want a girl like that.

Awesome story bro. My only complaint was she was barefoot and you never touched those beautiful soles. Did she always walk around barefoot? Were her feet ticklish?

Very well done. I'm sure we would all enjoy all the other stories you have to tell and it sounds like you may have quite a few.

Omg, that was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Srsly, I have to go change my pants now. Whew! That was incredible!

im glad you all enjoyed it. im so sorry for the ridiculous delay in responding. i will have more stories written up soon!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back