• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M extreme Elaria's Pit (added to stories)

macabre

tenticklepit1.1.jpgtenticklepit1.2.jpgtenticklepit1.3.jpgtenticklepit1.31.jpg

[This has been up for a while under artworks but I added it to the story section so people can see it who might not have. I put the art here too because it seemed silly not to add it with the story it goes to.]

“I’m sorry, but we have to offer you as sacrifice to her.”

“No! Please not that! I’ll do any job you want me to. Just don’t throw me to her. I hear screams coming from the pit at night. It sounds awful. Please!”

“I wish there was some other way. But you’re of age now and she’s threatening to take some of the villagers that we need for the harder labor. You know we keep tabs on you men once you’re adults. You’re young and not in bad shape despite not being the village’s strongest man. You’ll be a fine sacrifice. We already ran it by her. You know she keeps tabs on you men in her own way. She was elated to have you. We don’t have a choice,” explained the village leader. She was only middle aged and in relatively good shape. There was a flock of girls around her, all in good shape too. They grabbed Razel and took him towards the pit of Elaria. He trembled and fought but they outnumbered him. No man dared go with him for fear of becoming a sacrifice themselves.

As he was pulled towards the pit on the outskirts of the village he continued to beg, “Please there has to be some other way. You don’t know what she’ll do. Maybe someone else instead. Please!”

“No, she picked you. And besides from what some of the girls say, you’ll be perfect for her. She enjoys well sized young men. And you don’t have any siblings or other family that depends on you. Your family has passed away or moved out of the village. You have nothing tying you here. I’m sorry Razel but you are an ideal candidate for both her point of view and the village. She doesn’t actually eat you…”

“No she tortures you for eternity!”

“Better you than someone who the village depends on. We have no choice and neither do you. Alright girls get ready to place him near the pit and move. His legs and feet are tied so he should be the only one around when she comes. And do not get left behind. She loves men but we have had a few women taken in years past. They usually are given back but only after months or even years of torture. You don’t want that do you?” the village leader told them.

Razel was placed near the entrance of “the pit,” a large opening in the ground that opened into a dark hole. After placing him down, the village leader declared the offering to Elaria and then they took their leave. Razel was well tied and could barely inch away. As he tried to escape he heard Elaria giggle a dark laugh, “Mmm they left me you, Razel! That’s so exciting. I had been thinking of who to pick but I’ve seen you when you didn’t even think I had. And now, my cute little man, you belong to me…forever!”
After she said this, large green tentacles came up from the pit and latched onto his ankles. He screamed to be released as it dragged him towards the pit, “Please mighty Elaria! Don’t take me! I’ll do anything just don’t take me.”
“Oh you will do anything…anything I want. And I don’t need to bargain with you to make you do what I want. The village already traded you in exchange for another long while of me leaving it be. Now come to me so I can have my fun!”

His arms tied behind his back, Razel had no way to escape and he was pulled all the way down into the pit, making him scream as he went down. When he reached the bottom, he realized he had landed on something soft. He looked to see more tentacles around him. In fact the whole floor as well as the walls and ceilings were covered in tens of thousands of tentacles. They varied in color, most were green and a few were flesh colored or pink. He was terrified, afraid to move. Suddenly, he felt some tentacles pulling him up. His bonds were undone only to have his arms re-suspended by tentacles reaching down from the ceiling. Then more tentacles wrapped up his leg from the floor putting him in an upright spread eagle position. He looked frantically to see what was happening. Then he saw her. Elaria was a fusion of tentacles and beautiful woman. Her body was a hot pinkish flex except for a few more intimate parts of her which were more conventionally flesh colored. She had a light green fusion of tentacle-like hair. Her eyes were a piercing green. She had a magnificent bust and a curvy waist and hips. Her womanhood was bare for Razel to see, making him slightly aroused despite everything happening to him. Her legs ended at about the knees whereupon they turned into dozens of moving tentacles, which were dark green, a stark contrast to her pink flesh. Her left arm look relatively normal, but her right was also split into dozens of green tentacles. She was eying Razel terrifyingly.

“Oh my dear Razel. So terrified and you don’t even know why for. You fear the unknown. Well, let me assure you that you won’t be harmed by me…at least not in the traditional sense,” she said with a smirk, placing her left hand on her waist.

“’Traditional sense?’ What does that mean,” Razel asked stuttering, both because he was afraid and because she was rather stunning.

“Well I’m not going to eat you, or rip you apart or drill holes in you or anything grotesque like that,” she reassured him.

“But I’ve heard men screaming from the pit before. What do you do to them?”

“Well you already know you’re going to find out. Now let me ask you something,” she said, moving her arm tentacles toward him. He felt his legs get spread wider and his feet disappeared below the floor of tentacles, “Are you ticklish?”

“What? Why does that…?” Razel started to ask confused, but jumped as her tentacle reach around him and ever so delicately touched his armpit from behind.

“Oh based on that I’d say it’s a yes. You know I can see everything in the village. I know everything about you all. My tentacles extend into the village and let me see anything I want. For example last year when you peeped on the girls, and they caught you and wanted to punish you. Well, they didn’t hurt you did they? One knew you and knew one particular weakness of yours, didn’t she? Now what was it? Oh yes, she said that ‘if you tickle his feet and nipples he’ll lose his mind.’ They went a little farther too and found another spot you’re ticklish. But you jumped when they touched you there and ran off before they could have any fun. Well lucky for me you can’t escape. But let’s start off easy for now. I love a good build-up. Now which would you prefer…nipples or feet?” she said with a smirk. Razel was both surprised and scared. When those girls tickled him last year he practically lost his mind. Worst still, he had been able to get away when they decided to” peep” at him for payback and move the tickling there. He tried to think of something to say to get out of this. But she lost her patience.

“Well if you won’t pick…” she said as one of her tentacles made contact with his nipples. He screeched as his made contact, and he began to violently wiggle to try and escape the torturing tentacle.

“Oh, Sweetie, is that intense? Did I mention that my tentacles excrete a slimy substance that your body absorbs through the skin? You’ve absorbed tons of it by now. It makes you significantly more sensitive, making my tickling all the more fun. Now about those feet,” she said as she looked to his feet.

His nipple was already being teased furiously and he was screaming for it to stop. He had had his nipple tickled in the past and while it had always been intense this was excessive. He was terrified of how ticklish Elaria had made his feet with her slime. “Please, not my feet. I’ll go down on you as long as you want, or use my fingers, or you can fuck me. Whatever you want me to do. I’ll even do chores or manual labor. Just, for the love of god, don’t tickle my feet!” he pleaded.
“Oh, my dear Razel…I love it when they beg. It’s like a hundred tongues licking me where you suggested. And don’t worry, you’ll get to do all those dirty things while, of course, I’m teasing and tickling you. Now I can feel those feet underneath my tentacles. Time for them to get some much needed attention. And don’t keep anything in for my sake,” she said as she made her tentacle wrapped around his feet on the tentacle floor tickle his sensitive soles and heels first.

“Nohohohohoho gahahahahahdahah! Pleheeheeheeheeheeseehee!”

“But it’s so much fun, just listen to you sing for me. Let’s try those toes!” she said with a elated joy overshadowed by the sadism of watching Razel scream. The tentacles began to move between and under Razel’s toes, tickling each one furiously. Razel was screeching as loudly as he could.

“NOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Nahahahahthaha thahaharharharhaha! HAhahahhahaha!” Razel laughed loudly, practically shaking the roof apart. His body was spasming and twisting more than it ever had.

“Oh now that is fun. How long do you think you can take? Oh I know, let’s bring your nipple back into our game. Oh and your armpits too, all cute boys are ticklish there,” as she said this he screamed a loud “no” between his laughing but it did him no good. She went back to his nipples even more furiously than before and moved to his armpits too. His body twisted in ways he didn’t think it could. He was losing his touch with reality. He wanted to pass out but her tickling was keeping him hyperaware. After what must have been half an hour of this tickle torture, Razel’s laughter had changed to deep, almost silent chuckles as he gasped for air. She stopped, giving him a break and making him drink something. He probably would’ve turned it away if he hadn’t been furiously ticklish.

“Oh my, that was fun wasn’t it? Those must be your worst spots. Still there are some other spots I want to try.”

“Noo! Please! No more! You’ve had your fun. Let me go!”

“Well quite demanding for my slave…or toy, if you prefer. As long as you realize you’re mine. And raising your voice in anger? I don’t mind it when we’re playing, but I’m being nice and giving you a brief rest and that’s how you behave? I guess your break’s over isn’t it?” she said as she moved one of the tentacles on his leg up to his hip bone. Another reached behind his leg to the back of his knee. They wiggled furiously making him scream out.

“Nahahahata agaihahahahahnahahaha!”

“Again? No sweatie this is different. Unless you want me to go to those other spots once more?” she said teasingly, knowing she would go back there sooner or later regardless of how he answered.

“Nohohohoho!” he yelled between the laughing. This was intense. In fact this too was worse than it should have been. He figured his whole body would get equally sensitive. He remembered the water…unless it wasn’t water. It could have been more fluid to increase his sensitivity.

“Okay, well then how about here?” she said as more tentacles reached up from the floor and began tickling the cheeks of his ass. He jumped as this and screeched out more laughter.

“Well I think you enjoyed that quite a bit. Just look at your friend there,” she said smiling, pointing with her left hand to his penis. It was fully erect, shaking with pre-cum at the end.

“Thaahahahaht’s nahahahathahaha…” he tried to explain through laughter.

“Not what? You know one of the things I love about cute boy’s cocks. They’re so honest. So ticklish too when their owners are given the right type of ‘cocktail.’ Hah, get it? Oh listen to you laugh, that must be the funniest joke you’ve ever heard. And you laughing more after I said that probably is only mildly related to the fact that I started tickling your feet and nipples again,” she smiled deviously enjoying his laughter and suffering. He was laughing even harder now as his thighs as well as his nipples and feet were brought back into her game. They had also gotten more ticklish. He figured it was due to the drink but a thought occurred to him in between his screeching that terrified him. What if he was absorbing the slime as he was tickled because he was struggling and sweating and the tentacles were rubbing it in, in addition to tickling him? What would that mean for anywhere else she tickled?

“Oh I can see that look in your widened eyes. You’ve realized you’re still absorbing the sensitizing gel I make. Well did I mention it disproportionately affects places both that are most ticklish and sensitive? Like, oh say, a boy’s cock and balls. How long have I been tickling you since that break, one hour? Really? It’s felt like five minutes,” as she said this, Razel was in disbelief. One hour? How could it have only been one hour? It must have been at least three or four since his break. But before he could dwell on this, he noticed his cock being wrapped around by her tentacles. Suddenly her other tentacles stopped, but remained in contact with him.

“I need to stop those other ones. I love watching cuties respond to this spot more than any other. Now try not to enjoy yourself too much,” Elaria said with a smirk as one tentacle tickled his sensitive scrotum while another tickled his very sensitive glans. He screeched louder than he ever had. His balls and penis had never been particularly ticklish, maybe his testicles a little. But this was more intense than all the other spots combined. He screeched, struggled, begged, twitched, cried, all as his genitals were tickled mercilessly. He didn’t think her gel could make him so ticklish. But it had, and he was in anguish beyond what he had ever known, which was accompanied by another odd sensation. He was dripping pre-cum. This all combined scared him but only so much. He could barely think about anything besides the ticklish assault on his genitals.

“Oh I love watching this. It’s just beyond words isn’t it? Never thinking you could be so ticklish there. But it is the most sensitive spot on your body sensually and my gel amplifies its sensitivity both sexually and from tickling a thousand fold from how much you’ve absorbed so far. Oh just look at you laugh and wiggle. Did I mention that you can still become more ticklish as you absorb more slime? I’ve found that there’s no limit to how much you can absorb. A truly magical thing really. Oh, and there is just one or two more spots to tickle you, but I want to have some more fun here before I move to those last spots,” she said smiling as she continued to tickle his genitals. He suffered through another half hour of only genital tickling and the she starting tickling the rest of him, making him screech with renewed ferocity. This went on for another hour. He found that despite all the teasing and attention to his genitals that he hadn’t come, and this need was starting to get close to his need to have the tickling stop, which by now was incredibly high.

“Pleaheeeheeheeseeheehee! Ieeeeehehee cahanahahahntahaha takahahhahahah mohoohooororo teaseeheeeseeheeingeeheee!” he pleaded.

“Oh, you’re feeling that now are you? Well it has been a few hours now, I suppose I can let you in on the last spot that I like to tickle. After say another hour of tickling there I’ll let you come. Oh you’re confused? In my lair with my tentacles you don’t come unless I let you. Before we move to the last spot of yours let me show you something,” she said as she began to move some tentacles on the floor, opening up to reveal a naked man who was completely bounded by tentacles. They surrounded him, covering most of his body. His eyes were covered blinding him and his mouth was gagged by tentacles going over his mouth like tape. Razel could see some of the tentacles binding him moving, tickling him just about everywhere. There was no spot left untouched. Still in a way it seemed less intense than what he had just been experiencing. Still, the thought that he may be bound like that for any extended period of time terrified Razel who already thought he had seen enough sexual horrors for one day.

“This is Jasop. He’s been my toy here for the past decade. When I’m busy with something else or one of my other slaves I like to make sure the others are still attended to. Oh, don’t worry. The intensity is a little reduced. I just want you ready to go in case I decide I want to play. Don’t be nervous, Razel. I assure you Jasop has enjoyed his time here quite a bit. He hasn’t even aged. My gel that I make does a great many things. I’ve had quite a few slaves over the years, but the first few either were over stimulated or grew too old to play with any more so I made adjustments to my gel. It improves your body so not only are you several dozen times more sensitive with each subsequent exposure, but you also don’t age, need barely any sleep, are more durable, get any nutrition you need from the gel, and are a subject of my will, which mostly concerns your ability to finish. Oh isn’t it just wonderful. Jasop here is one of a few slaves I still have around here. Jasop, dear, don’t keep too quiet,” she said as she took the tentacle away from his eyes and mouth. He had a look of sheer terror and broken spirit. He was giggling quietly but he looked exhausted.

“Pleeheeeheese Elaharharharhia! Ieeeeheehee neeheeheehedahaha a breakahahahahha! I neeheeheedaha toohoohoo comeahahahahah!” he pleaded laughing quietly and exhausted.

“Break, but you’ve been resting for so long. I haven’t played with you in months so you’ve had plenty of time to rest,” she said with a dark smirk. And as she did, Razel was filled with renewed terror. Did she say months? Has he been like that, unable to cum while his whole body is tortured for months? He had only suffered a few hours and already he’d do anything just to come once. But months; Razel was sure he’d lose his mind.

“Are you starting to understand my new pet? Good. Don’t worry, though, I can never keep my hands off my new toys for long. Although sooner or later, I’m not going to be able to resist making you suffer without release for a little while. But I’ll still want to play, and you may find my hands-on teasing without release to be significantly worse than resting bound in my tentacles in this “pit” as your village calls it. I can be so much more direct, forceful, more vigorous. Oh but Jasop, you have behaved. I’ll tell you what, in a few days when I start making Razel wait longer between releases, I’ll let you come inside me. How would that be?” she said smiling still deviously despite what, to Razel, seemed like a merciful promise from someone who enjoyed the laughing torment of men so much.

But despite this seemingly merciful promise, Jasop reacted very oddly, “Nooohohohoh Naaahaahat ineeheehee thermmmmm!” he yelled more
violently than Razel had seen him yell so far, even after months of edging. But Elaria cut him off by regagging him before he could finish. The tentacles refitted around him and he once again disappeared underneath the floor, struggling from the tickling and teasing and laughing through the gag.

“Well wasn’t that fun? Giving you an idea of the fun to ‘come’…or that won’t, at least not for a while. As you may have noticed from the past few hours I like my toys desperate. It makes you more fun and a little more sensitive. Now about that last spot of yours. Well, it’s really two. But one at a time I suppose,” she said smirking as she started to control the tentacles holding him exposed. He was turned so his back faced her, then suddenly his hips started to move up so his butt was pushed in the air towards her. Then tentacles moved onto each of his ass cheeks and separated them exposing his anus to her. He realized what she was going to do.

“No, Elaria, please! Not there. Not tharharharhahahahahheeheehehe nohohohohoho!” he said, groveling only to have her ignore him and move one tentacle to his exposed anus and start moving it very quickly with a decent amount of gel, increasing his sensitivity with every stroke. He found himself infinitely more ticklish there than he had ever believed possible, especially there. It was terrible, every time he thought he had adjusted to the ticklishness, he became even more sensitive.

Razel twisted and very loudly screeched in laughter for another thirty minutes, during which time she move more tentacles to his back end, some helped tease his anus, other teased the rest of the area between cheeks and others still kept each cheek company. He was screaming, begging for it to stop when much to his surprise it did, which was something he hadn’t been used to, getting what he asked for. But he knew there was some dark reason for the temporary stop in his torture.

“Well, that is fun; you’re very ticklish there too. But I know one place you’ve never been touched let alone tickled. I promise it’ll feel good. And so unbearably ticklish you’ll feel like you’re going to explode…but you won’t. Not until I allow it. Now open up my dear Razel,” said still having her dark smirk on her face as she motioned her arm tentacles back towards his anus, her other tentacles pulling his ass more apart.
Razel didn’t understand what she meant until it was too late for him to even scream for her to stop. One of her tentacles went inside him and started wiggling, perfectly finding his prostate and touching it so it both felt incredibly good and more unbearably ticklish than anything else had so far. Of course he was sure by now that his glans was at least as ticklish after absorbing all the new gel. But he couldn’t focus on that. He could only scream, “Nooooo!!!!! Nohohohohohohohohoho Aneeeewhehehehehereheheh buhuhuhutu…”

Elaria cut him off, “Butt, yes that is where I’m teasing you. Or more precisely, your prostate. Did you know it’s the male g-spot. Oh, you will soon. I have to say, that is the loudest you’ve screamed so far. You boys always react the same way. Especially if you’ve never been touched there before, which I truly love. I love taking your virginity one way or another. Oh, and I do in so many ways. My, still screaming so loudly? Just give it a few minutes. You’re about to scream even louder once you realize…well I want to see the look on your face.” She hadn’t slowed down. If anything she had increased speed, making sure to only tickle his prostate. She like seeing how they reacted to isolated sensitive areas before doing it all at once.

After not even ten minutes he felt the need to come. In truth he had felt it early but the intense tickling distracted him from it. But with the prostate tease, it didn’t matter anymore. No tickling or humiliation from what he considered rape would stop the orgasm that had been building up for hours. He may be her slave but he could at least try to enjoy this. But as he felt it start to wash over him, it just stopped. He could feel it; it was there, just below the surface, keeping him on the edge. It was as she had said. Her will kept him from finishing. This was nearly as terrible as the full body tickle assault. He had felt something similar when his genitals were teased after several hours along with the rest of his body but not nearly as severe as this. He screeched even louder than before.

“Noooooo!!!! Nooooo dooohohohohohn’t Stahahahahapapapaph ieeeetahahah!” he yelled frustrated beyond what he ever thought was possible. His orgasm was just hanging there. He could feel it stronger than any orgasm before in his life but it was out of reach and would remain so until Elaria decided to give it to him. “Well, I stand corrected, that is the loudest you’ve been so far. But it’s not over yet,” Elaria said as she brought more tentacles to his anus, tickling him all over his ass once more in addition to his prostate. This continued for another hour. By the end of it he thought he would die. But he didn’t; his body had absorbed enough of her slime to make him not only durable enough to survive but even to stay fully conscious through it all.

“Dear Razel, I do love you like this,” she said, and as she did he spun back up and around, his ass no longer in the air for her to assault but his cheeks still spread and his anus still very much exposed behind him, “But I think it’s about time we bring it all together don’t you. It’s been a nearly all day since those ladies of your village brought you bright and early, but there is some more we can do. You still need more sleep now than you will once your body’s done adjusting to my gel’s changes. So I need to make today last before you pass out on me. For the time being you’re still more or less human, rather than my invulnerable sex slave. Now let’s see what you look like when no part of your body is left untouched.”

“OH MAHAHAHAHA GAHAHAHAHDAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!” Razel screamed as tentacles ascended on every part of his body. His sensitive nipples, toes and soles. His knees, back and front, his thighs, hip bones, stomach, ribs, neck and armpits. His shaft, cock head, balls, taint, ass, asscrack, anus, and prostate. All were victims of her torment. All faced unbearable teasing, tickling, and torture. And Elaria intended to make it last.

“I love it the first time boys are tickled everywhere at once. They scream so loudly. They plead, they squirm, they beg, they yell, they bargain. Why I bet I could make you sell me your own family in exchange for it to stop for just a few minutes. But it won’t, this is going to last. I love this more than just about anything. Well I guess there is one thing, but you’ll feel that soon enough too. Now scream for your mistress, Elaria, my pet!” she said with an evil grin across her face. And scream is exactly what Razel did for over four hours straight. He felt the near orgasm but lack of release so many times it began to feel like he would never be given release. He didn’t know which was worse between the unrelenting tickling and unyielding orgasm denial. By the time she stopped, Razel felt broken like he never had. He truly understood why he had heard screams from the pit.

Her tentacles had stopped tickling. His body was soaked in his sweat and her gel. He was trembling uncontrollably. He looked up at her and she smiled back at him. He was only barely being held in the tentacles, his feet finally supported his weight on her tentacle-covered floor. But he was weak and needed support, which her tentacles provided.

“Oh, Razel you’ve been so good. The village picked me a perfect one this time. You scream and laugh so wonderfully. And your frustration is pure ecstasy to me. Since you’ve been so good, I’ll give you the best reward you could ask for, my soaking pussy wrapped around that pleading cock of yours. Does that sound nice,” she said, comforting him, a surprising way to see her considering the joy she seemed to get from tickling, torturing, and teasing him.
He could barely think straight, a weak “yes” and a nod was all he could manage. He was laid down and then the tentacles pulled his arms and legs once again in a spread-eagle position on his back. The ends of his extremities disappeared below the tentacle-covered floor. This restraint reminded him of how the other man, Josep, had reacted to making love to Elaria. Why had he acted that way?

But it didn’t matter, his cock needed her. He needed to come so bad he would almost kill for it. She could tickle him all she wanted if he could just come once. She bent down over him and impaled her manhood inside of him. He groaned and his head went back from bliss. It was a more wonderful feeling than any girl he had ever made love to.

“Enjoying yourself, are we?” she said as she pumped herself on him. He simply moaned more. She kept pumping a little more then stopped for a second. He quickly looked up, curious why she had stopped, needing the orgasm. “You know you’re not going to come until I decide you will, and watching you has made me awfully wet. I want to come first. But I think you may be too weak from everything. I’m going to help you,” she said with a smile, moving her arms which were both ending in tentacles and planted into her floor along with thousands of other tentacles.

He saw the tentacles coming to tickle torture him once again. “Nooo! Not like this! Not duringeeheehee aaah nohohohoh aah aah aahahahahahha!” he pleaded and then moaning as she starting fucking him once again. He was torn between the bliss of her womanhood and the torturing tickles of her tentacles. He was screaming and moaning. He started to spasm to try and escape the tickling and moved rapidly, pushing into her even more, making her moan more. She loved it, and started tickling him more.

“Aaahh! Oh that’s right sweetie, just like that, don’t you dare stop. Aaaah. Not that you have a choice,” she said deviously between moans. Her tentacles had moved back to every place they were before except his cock which she had inside her. It was both better and worse than his previous four hours of teasing torture had been. He didn’t know if her promise to let him come had been a lie. And he had also been in her underground cave long enough, and put enough gel in him that she even knew what he was thinking now.

“Aah don’t worry, aah, I’ll let you aah come in a little bit,” she said moaning. She tickled him just a little more to make him squirm a little more. And then she came, convulsing on top him, squeezing his cock inside her. It was as much torture to be teased and edged inside her as she orgasmed as the tickling was torturing him. Then she and the tickling stopped for just a second as she laid still on him, all the tentacles still in place but unmoving. “You’ve done so well, done everything I’ve wanted and more. I suppose it’s time for your ‘reward,’” she said oddly emphasizing the word reward, “Dear Josep did scream for a reason.”

She started pumping again and then tickling with the tentacles. He screamed again but felt like he had just barely adjusted to it as much as he could with her gel constantly making him more ticklish. But then he felt what seemed to be tentacles on his cock, all along the shaft and at the head, reach out onto his balls and even to his anus. “Whahahahahahahahthahahahaha iseheeheehee thahahahahtahahah?!!” Razel screeched; this was terribly ticklish. More than anything so far. Even beyond the prostate tickling. He didn’t understand. How? What was happening?

“Oh, you just keep screaming. I’ll tell you what’s torturing you, although I don’t know why you’re so surprised. I’m living tentacles in the shape of a gorgeous woman. Everything about me has tentacles. And you know where they’re the most voracious? Right where your cock is. They love to tickle there the most. I can barely control them. Sometime I can’t. And when I come, I release a lot more of my gel. What? You shouldn’t be surprised that’s where it’s from. It’s actually extremely concentrated there. Your cock will feel like I poured gallons of the gel on it,” she declared, deviously proud, enjoying every second of his torment.

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH PLEASEEHEEHEEHEE TOOOHOOOHOOO MUHUCHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” he screamed, becoming as loud as when she tickled him everywhere at once before. She was doing it again. Every part of his ticklish body was being tickled and he was reaching the brink of insanity. Tentacles from insider her womanhood were tickling his worse spots, all over his cock, head and shaft, and they had wiggled out to get all over his balls and inside his anus to his prostate. They were worse than any of the other tentacles, soaked in the highly concentrated gel. Razel was madly convulsing. Elaria smiled at him while she moaned, his made squirming was bringing her to another wonderful orgasm. He noticed and wanted to stop moving, knowing that when she came she would release more gel. But he couldn’t help it.

Elaria finally had a second orgasm, clearly enjoying it as she moaned against Razel’s wiggling. The tentacles from insider her released a significant amount of gel, washing over his cock, testicles, and prostate. He had become even more unbearably ticklish.
“Aaaah, that was even more wonderful. Now my tormented pet, I want you to come like you never have. Laugh for me, scream for me, come for me!” As she told him this, her body’s pumping and tentacles from insider her pussy got more intense. His back arched as much as it could in his restraints, his eyes rolled back, his head went back, his feet extended, his cock twitched, and he violently came. It was more intense than anything he had ever felt. It just kept coming, significantly longer than he ever had before. It lasted minutes until it finally subsided. His nerves were all on fire. It was beyond anything he thought possible. He had enjoyed it more than he remembered enjoying anything else before because he had needed it so bad.

But just as he was beginning to relax and enjoy his post orgasm relief, he realized the tickling and grinding wasn’t stopping. It was getting more intense…everywhere. He gave out a wordless scream.

“Oh dear Razel, What’s wrong? You were begging to come for so long I thought I’d give you it. And after all that teasing I think we need at least that much relief from you. I wouldn’t want you to think I was just a tease. I give my pets what they want, and I don’t like it when they change their minds so suddenly. I’ll just have to give it to you through your protests. Oh and you may find yourself significantly more ticklish after coming, made several fold worse by that wonderful gel of mine,” she said still riding him.

“Gahahahahdhahahaha nohohohoh noho nohohohohohoh! Nohohohoho mohohohrroohohoh!” Razel screamed as he felt the unyielding tentacles find every sensitive spot on and in him. He could barely see through his tears from all the laughter and he wanted it to end so badly, but he realized that may not happen for a while. And as Elaria had said, he was much more ticklish now. He didn’t know what to do or how to escape this. It was a kind of hell in and of itself. He felt the tentacles at his prostate move faster, then at his glans and shaft, and his testicles, all pushed farther. He felt another orgasm brewing despite having just finished. He didn’t know if he would be able to handle it again but he had no choice. Through screaming laughter he came again. His body violently convulsed, he thought he would go unconscious, but Elaria kept him awake to his dismay. He could feel himself growing even more sensitive. There seemed to be no limit on how much more his sensitivity could increase. It was unreal, it was unfair, and it seemed to be never ending.

Then it started again. “Nohohohohoho! No! No!! I dohon’t want tooohoohoohoo come agaihahahahananana! Pleeeheeeheeseehee!” he begged. But Elaria ignored him and kept tickling and milking him. This went on for six more hours. He was as dry as possible. Her gel had somehow allowed him to keep coming longer than any human should be able to, but even with that he was dry by the end and his mind was going crazy from the hypersensitization. He couldn’t even speak coherently any more. Mumbled “no’s” were barely audible along with deep breaths and quiet laughter.

“Oh, Razel, you’ve done so well. I lost track of the number of orgasm I had…I bet you lost track of yours too. Oh sweetie did I wear you out? That’s okay, I know how to make you revitalized. A few days of teasing should give you your strength back, hmm?” she said almost lovingly as she made her tentacles stop.

He heard this and he found his energy again, “No please Elaria! I need to rest!”

“You’re going to rest right here in my pit like the other boys. Oh, don’t worry. I always give my new toys more attention at first. I like to try them out, break them in. But I want to have even more fun next time so I’ll need you to save up for a few days. Now why don’t you enjoy a rest? Even the ones that have been here for a while need some sleep and your change hasn’t completely happened yet. Just enjoy your dreams. I’ll wake you soon enough. He wanted to say something else but tentacles went over his eyes and mouth and pulled him under the tentacle floor. It only took a minute before he fell into a deep sleep.

He would awake to teasing caresses that he wanted to instantly be over only to have them last two days. During those two days he found himself going crazy from the teasing only to stay very sane despite his predicament. He was sure Elaria’s gel somehow kept him sane too. Going truly crazy seemed like the only escape and she had even prevented that from being a way out. His body was stuck in tentacles, completely covered and unable to move. He felt teasing caresses everywhere, edging and tickling him. The idea that he could be sentenced to this for months at a time was truly terrifying. When Elaria finally did pull him out he was extremely frustrated, maybe close to as much as that first day of teasing before she milked him bone dry. She smiled evilly and started his torture all over again with more intense edging and then another tortuous milking with him insider. The second time was worse and lasted longer than the first. After weeks of this cycle of a few days teased, and an all-day tickling-milking session, he found himself stuck in her tentacles teased for days on end. It soon turned into weeks and then a month. She would occasionally visit him in her tentacles for a little, increasing the intensity of the tickling only to leave him again, a little more exhausted and a lot more frustrated. He also realized after so many sessions with her that while the incessant teasing was its own kind of torture, it wasn’t as intense of edging and tickling as he experienced with Elaria, which unfortunately didn’t always end in release for him anymore. Finally, after a month, she pulled him out again for a full-length play session. Every part of it, the tickling, the edging, the milking was a hundred times more intense than the time before it. And he found that when she fucked him, he was even more sensitive to her vaginal tentacles. They were utter agony as well as wonderful bliss and this contrast was its own torture. Razel was hers and this cycle would last much longer than he thought he could take, knowing that the magical gel of hers could keep him young, sane, awake, and edged as long as she wanted. And she seemed to really like him. All Razel could do was laugh deafening screams that he was sure terrified the village and made sure no man would ever want to be a part of Elaria’s pit.

Oh this is very nice, please tell me you'll write more stories, perhaps some f/f as well? I'd love to see you adapt that pirate woman picture of yours into a full story

Thanks for bringing it out into the open here. Some of my favorite F/M stuff, and the illustrations are terrific. Well done!

Hey everyone I really appreciate all the kind words. I'll see if I can come up with another story sometime soon.

Excellent story! How can I get to become Elaria's tickle slave?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back