• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what do you mean youre not ticklish? well that sucks

emsindahouse

TMF Regular
Tried to tickle a coworker recently turned out she wasn't ticklish...well that sucks has this happened to anyone else?

YES! My college roommate Leigh used to tickle me all the time, and I could never get her back because she is NOT TICKLISH.

You do realise not everything and everyone revolve around your fetish, right? Get over it. Seriously.

You do realise not everything and everyone revolve around your fetish, right? Get over it. Seriously.

Can't a guy complain in peace? :D
Seriously: he just asked if someone had a similar experience, which is a natural curiosity, so I don't see why you've written what you did.

Can't a guy complain in peace? :D
Seriously: he just asked if someone had a similar experience, which is a natural curiosity, so I don't see why you've written what you did.

The angry face in the thread title implies some kind of disservice/inconvenience has been done to him through this coworker not reacting to his ticklish advances. I just think that's ridiculously self absorbed and wrong. But its just an opinion. Nothing more.

In response to the OP: Yes, I have met people who didn't react at all when I tickled them. But some of those people were worth knowing anyway. :D

Hahaha nice Milagros317! It's always a bummer when i tickle a girl and she isn't ticklish but oh well, it's not like my day is ruined by it....if so I would have had serious issues haha :D

The angry face in the thread title implies some kind of disservice/inconvenience has been done to him through this coworker not reacting to his ticklish advances. I just think that's ridiculously self absorbed and wrong. But its just an opinion. Nothing more.

Actually that's what you're implying. The OP was just expressing disappointment that a co-worker wasn't ticklish, and almost everyone on the TMF has posted similar complaints in the past. There was no need for the attitude and the judgement on your part. And we all wonder why some ticklefiles don't feel welcome on the TMF!

Actually that's what you're implying. The OP was just expressing disappointment that a co-worker wasn't ticklish, and almost everyone on the TMF has posted similar complaints in the past. There was no need for the attitude and the judgement on your part. And we all wonder why some ticklefiles don't feel welcome on the TMF!

:rolleyes: K. I'm not going to get into back and forths here anymore because its distracting from the OP's original post, but I'll leave you with this...don't you think a sad face would have better conveyed feelings of disappointment? Anger and disappointment are two completely different emotions afterall.

Ok. I'm done. Leaving it alone. Continue.

Personally, I've found it safer from an HR perspective to manipulate the co-worker into tickling me, rather than me tickling her. But if it's a co-worker that I've never met and don't know, I might give her a quick little tickle and a wink as we pass each other in a secluded spot.

Some folks are ticklish and some aren't. Those are just the breaks!

Back in 2004 I worked with a girl at a hotel she was the night auditor a very attractive African American girl named Tammy. I worked both the front desk days and weekend nights as a security guard one slow Sunday night were playing cards in the back office about 1am she has her shoeless foot up on the table I said if your foot is this close to me be prepared to be tickled and she said she isn't ticklish, so politely I asked may I as I'm pointing to her nylon clad foot she nodded her head and sure enough of me gliding my fingers up and down the bottom of her foot no reaction

Long story short I also tried her ribs and belly button and still got nothing, BUT she knew how ticklish I am by reading my AOL profile and she got her chance and many more times after that. She was the very first co-worker I ever had to enjoy tickling as much as me and when she got the tickle itch she never had to say a word to tickle me as a signal she'd just raise her eyebrows up and down rapidly I would nod my head in agreement and after all employee were out of the building except her and I around the same time in the back office I would have a clean towel from housekeeping in my mouth to muffle the sounds of me laughing as my legs were in her lap and she going to town on my feet then I would go and down my rounds in and out of the property with my feet still tingling

Block people who post negative comments in your discussion.

As for the original point made, I'm male and I'm a tickler so, hell, yes, I have had that happen. What makes it extra frustrating for me is I tickle for dual purposes of sadism and affection, meaning I love the power tickling gives me over a ticklish girl but I also want to tickle because I like her. When she isn't ticklish, I lose a critical means of expressing myself male-to-female. Being the guaranteed loser in a tickle fight is one thing, but being denied what I want to communicate via that special touch is a big another.

Back in 2004 I worked with a girl at a hotel she was the night auditor a very attractive African American girl named Tammy. I worked both the front desk days and weekend nights as a security guard one slow Sunday night were playing cards in the back office about 1am she has her shoeless foot up on the table I said if your foot is this close to me be prepared to be tickled and she said she isn't ticklish, so politely I asked may I as I'm pointing to her nylon clad foot she nodded her head and sure enough of me gliding my fingers up and down the bottom of her foot no reaction

Long story short I also tried her ribs and belly button and still got nothing, BUT she knew how ticklish I am by reading my AOL profile and she got her chance and many more times after that. She was the very first co-worker I ever had to enjoy tickling as much as me and when she got the tickle itch she never had to say a word to tickle me as a signal she'd just raise her eyebrows up and down rapidly I would nod my head in agreement and after all employee were out of the building except her and I around the same time in the back office I would have a clean towel from housekeeping in my mouth to muffle the sounds of me laughing as my legs were in her lap and she going to town on my feet then I would go and down my rounds in and out of the property with my feet still tingling

Wow, awesome story. In a weird way I think nonticklish women are kind of hot. Something about the fairer sex having that advantage over me, since I'm extremely ticklish. I can't explain it. I knew this small petite cute girl who dated this big jock/bodybuilder, and I noticed her tickling him on a couple occasions(especially his feet) and it drove him nuts. I asked him one day why he never tickled her back. He said believe me, I've tried and she's not ticklish anywhere.
So one day I tried tickling her myself and the dude was right. Absolutely nothing. Feet, midsection, pits, zero response. It was weird but also captivating seeing this hot little waif reducing her buff boyfriend to helpless giggles, when he couldn't retaliate.

Personally, I've never understood the point of "anyone else feel like this?" threads. I mean, what exactly are they expecting, a list of people going "yes I do"/"no I don't?"

On topic, last time I tried tickling someone, not only was she ticklish, but overall it was an amusing experience. Just lucky, I guess! :D

She just might not be into you. Although that may have even tickled her she might just keep it contained. I also think she might just not be ticklish. I've seen it a couple times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back