• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

4 x recent successes

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hello all

I had a recent spate of successfully 'nailing it' by tickling 4 girls that I'd longed to tickle for a while. Mostly brief tickles compared to the sort of tortures I've been lucky enough to enjoy with partners and close friends, but worth recounting equally due to the nature of how sexy they were to me, in the sense that I was just taking chances spontaneously with these girls.

All in black tights by coincidence, which is one of my favourite things.

Girl 1:
short, very pretty girl, flirty girl, Latina looking, dark hair, small feet, age 19 I think.

This girl I hardly really know, she is a colleague and occasional drinking buddie, but as she is naturally flirty it didn't seem too much of an issue tickling her. it was a weekend so the office was quiet, at the end of the shift she asked to borrow a PC so I said yes no problem. I knew she was a serial shoeplayer, she would shoeplay when standing/sitting etc - so i thought by getting her sat down I would at least enjoy some good shoeplay, she had black tights on. sure as anything she did, I even raised the computer chair to ensure her shoes at the greatest chance of slipping off. I was actually a little tipsy at the time, having had some wine at work and I remarked on her shoeplay and commented on her new shoes to get the conversation going in the right direction and said "your shoes don't seem to fit your feet very well". she explained that she had tiny feet and it was hard to get good fitting shoes. by this time I was getting very excited and although had never intended to, just decided I needed to take this chance to tickle her feet. I had no idea if she was ticklish at all, so it was a real excitement for me. I went to put her shoe on for her, but it instantly slipped off again, so I just said 'are you ticklish much' and gave a quick wiggle, she giggled and said yes , so I grabbed her foot and literally through her shoe off and just got her foot in a lock and tickled the sole. I could feel her warm feet and her toes scrunch up - she went nuts screaming and kicking and falling off the chair, she even scratched me somehow. I stoped after a few seconds as I didn't want it to appear weird. She remarked "oh my god don't ever do that again, I'm am very ticklish, like very very ticklish on my feet, i hate it". she seemed genuinely shocked and out of breath at the unexpected tickle attack, almost as if she had never had her feet tickled whilst being held still before. nobody else witnessed this, of all these experiences it's probably the most reckless in the sense that I did not know her at all, so this could have been crossing boundaries and she could have got quite cross with me! luckily she did not.

Girl 2:

Tall girl, 23, fake tan, attractive but distinctive, big feet (UK 8), dyed blonde hair, Essex accent.

I had established a long time before this experience that she was ticklish by breaching the subject of fish pedicures with her and she had clearly stated something along the lines of "omg I could no way get one of them, my feet are so ticklish".

I would sometimes get the urge to tickle her but nothing too obsessive, except this one morning I arrived at work and she was sat there with her feet in black tights shoeplaying and heelpopping (she would often take her shoes off completely at work sometimes barefoot, sometimes socks, sometimes tights). it turned me on so much that I had to somehow breach the subject of tickling/feet and commented on her shoeplaying by saying "did you realise you've only got one shoe on" - without even thinking about it I'd leant down under her chair and tickled the sole of one of her feet - her reaction was fantastic, she shrieked and immediately pulled away and put her shoe on. It wasn't long before she started shoeplaying again, this time I didn't give her any warning and tickled her sole again, this time the shoe popped up in such a way that it actually got my hand stuck inside for a few seconds, which resulted in an even better reaction, when it stopped she stated "i'm so ticklish, I hate being tickled'. Her colleague also remarked on this.

Girl 3
fairly tall, long brown hair, 20, quite large feet (size 6 maybe ),

a girl in my badminton team, I already knew she was ticklish from tickling her barefeet once at the summer BBQ - she put her feet across my lap so I tried tickling them - it had an effect, but she was too drunk for it to really tickle.

This second time was after the xmas party, again she was fairly drunk (as was I) but not so much - we were all squashed together in the back of the taxi on the way home, she had big stiletto heels and black tights on. The journey was not long but I had decided I was going to tickle her somehow. I started to accuse of her taking up all the room and managed to get into a position where I could complain that the heel of her shoe was on my shoe and causing me pain. I used this as an excuse to reach down and grab her shoe. I was quite nervous and after a brief conversation over how spiky the heel was I went back down to put the shoe back on and held her foot so as to help the foot back into the shoe, I commented 'Oh they are bit sweaty', she explained she had been dancing so that was not surprising, I think went back to put the shoe on but instead started to tickle and said 'are you ticklish', she giggled but said 'no I'm not' whilst i was starting to tickle a bit faster and she tried to hide the ticklishenss by saying 'look just give me my shoe back', I said 'are you sure you're not ticklish' and carried on tickling, she started to laugh more and say 'yes maybe I am a little bit, get off me'' , by this point i had got her foot into a position where I could just tickled it in a lock and she was now starting to become helpless with laughter and couldn't get any words out, I could feel her warm feet curling up in the tights and her laugher had become silent with the occasional 'stop' slipping out as she wriggled around in her seat. eventually I stopped. She has remarked on this once before since. I tried to encourage the other guy sharing the back seat to get her other shoe off, he tried but she was wriggling too much for him to be able to get at it.

Girl 4 - plain but pretty girl, fairly short, fairly small feet, 26 years

This girl is usually a bare foot in flats kinda girl, but on this occasion, in the pub late one night, she had tights and flats on. She has been know to shoeplay but wasn't on this occasion and all of a sudden I got to the point where I decided drunkenly that I must try to tickle her foot. I had previously witnessed her getting her knees and sides tickled but another guy and she was extremely ticklish . I once asked her about fish pedicures and she had agreed when prompted that she would find it ticklish, but she hadn't volunteered the info so I didn't consider it confrimation.

So in the pub, i started to remark on her ballet pumps and the bow and asked if it was actually there to keep the shoe on or whether it was decorative. She said decorative. I took the shoe off for a closer look and said can I try it on. she said 'you can but they are probably a bit stinky' at this point she was quite detached from the whole scenario, so I thought I'd just go for it and said 'are you ticklish' and tickled her sole, she was giggling already and said 'yes' with a giggle/hiccup in her voice, so I quickened up my fingers and tickled some more, her reaction was an adorable giggle, which became more of a hearty laugh in between squeels and 'ooooohwwwww's as she tried to move her foot away. I stopped after a few seconds but it was a really sexy few seconds. two other guys were at our table but neither really noticed.

Last edited:
thinking about it, there was a fifth girl worth mentioning.

A lithuanian girl, cheshire cat face, 21 years old, prob size4/5 feet.

this girl had previously denied having ticklish feet when I broached the subject of fish pedicures with her, I didn't believe her 100% because I'd seen other poke at her sides very sucessfully so figure I might as well keep hoping for a chance to test her.

one night (pub again...!) she was out and had tan coloured tights on with lace up Van shoes, multi-coloured, which gave me the chance to draw attention to them and ask if I could try them off because I liked the colours. I eventually got one off her foot, she was very reluctant to have it removed, and when offering to put it back on again I went to tickle the sole and asked if she was ticklish. There was no answer but the shriek and sudden pull away was enough to confirm the answer! brief but great.

Girl 3 sounds amazing. Any more info to help me visualize what she looks like? Like maybe closest celebrity look alike or something?
She sounds like a fun girl, and like she knows she is ticklish but tries to hide it. You did well

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back