• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awww... Why'd You Stop? F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here is a continuation of my story, "Sarah Breaks". Thanks to LadyInternet for inspiration. :)

I woke up tied to the bed. My partner, Sarah, had gone missing. Not quite sure what happened before I came to. I just remember going to search for her in the alley she told me her camera was stored. Then a cloth over my mouth. Now I am tied down in a T position. My arms pointed east and west with my feet tied together. I also realize that I am only wearing my boxers. At least it's not cold in here...

My gaze suddenly focused on the door to the room when I heard a clickety clack of what sounded like high heels getting closer... and closer...

The door opened.

In walked an absolutely stunning woman. She wore a studded leather corset and jet black jeans. I couldn't help but notice her curves. What had to be at least a D cup duo of pale, creamy breasts and also a round, firm butt completely held my attention. At least until I saw her eyes. They were the color of the Caribbean waters in old paintings. I was hypnotized. She smiled and I felt like a 12 year old with a crush. She must have known it too.

“I'm Belinda. Belinda Salem.”

I didn't know what to do. I was so entranced by her that I couldn't speak.

“Oh my God! Look at how rosy your cheeks are!” She chirped happily. I could only assume I was blushing deeply. I found myself looking down and to the left like a child being complimented by a babysitter. Afraid to let her see my blush.

She moved towards me. I shifted positions a little. I am not sure why. Of course, I couldn't move much in the first place. She sat at my right side and placed her hands in her lap. She looked me over from head to toe. I could feel a devious intent. Like her eyes were caressing my skin.

“I just saw your friend, Sarah, a few hours ago. Don't worry. She's fine. I just had to ask her some questions about her camera. Do you know anything about her camera?”

She placed her black satin gloved hand on my thigh. The muscles in my leg tensed a little. Enough that she had to have noticed. She did. She started to rub my thigh with enough pressure as if to be soothing.

“Her camera?” All I knew is that the camera was in the alley and that I needed to come and get it because there was something important in the photos that... Oh man. The pics of the mayor. That must be why I was picked up. This woman wants the camera.

“I don't need the camera.” She answered as if she was reading my mind. “But we have a small problem. I think that you know what was in those pictures Sarah took... and I need to know for sure.”

I am not too proud to admit that I was starting to panic. I had no idea who this woman was or what she was capable of. And she was clearly planning to subject me to some kind of horrible torture.

“What did Sarah take pictures of?”

I shrugged nervously.

“I don't know.” I answered honestly. “Please, I have no idea. She told me to pick up the thing. She never told mehehe what was... uh... hehe... she nehehe...”

Belinda wore an unreadable smirk on her face as she poked my left hip. She was tickling me.

“Hey! Stohohop that!”

“What? Is something the matter? You know, you seem awfully ticklish.” She commented with a smile.

I was extremely ticklish. But here's the real kicker: If this was the torture she had planned, it was gonna be a long night. I LOVE being tickled. I used to ask my mom and babysitters and other girls to tickle me when I was little. I loved being teased and made to laugh. I loved the cooing noises they would make and the playful touches and squeezes. Belinda kept that smile as she poked both hips at the same time.

“Hehehehehehehehehhe stop!” I didn't really want her to stop but I was being tickled after all.

“Tickle tickle... just tell me what was in those pictures.” She teased.

“Nohohohhoo hehehehheheee!”

She stopped for a moment.

“Well, then I think we are gonna have to see if your feet want to do the talking.”

The threat made my cock twitch a little. She didn't notice as she turned to sit on my ankles. Oh, how many times my poor toes would be the subject of a tickle attack all those years ago...

“My, look at these cute wrinkles...” She couldn't tell but my penis was rising as I listened to her sweet voice teasing me. I felt a finger race up my left sole. I yelped out a giggle.

“Oh? Tickle tickle here?” She repeated the motion on the other foot.

“Hehehehe”

“Ooooo... I think the feetsies wanna talk to Belinda... I think they wanna tell her ALL about those pictures.” She scribbled along my soles, poked under my toes, stroked my arches... I went crazy.

“HahAhahAHhahAHAHhahAHaHhAhaHahhahAAH!” I was in Heaven. Her touch was so gentle. Her tone was so playful. My erection poked out from the slip in front of my boxers and bounced freely as I squirmed fro her tender attentions.

“Coochie coochie coo. Oh these toes are so wiggly. Ya know, toes are kinda like Pokemon. You gotta catch em all. Hahaha” She gently wiggled my toes one by one causing me to laugh louder.

“HAHahHAHHAHAHAHHAhhHAHhahAhHAhA!”

“Gonna talk yet?” I could tell she was getting impatient.

“Nohohohohoohhoh!”

“Look, I don't have a lot of time to...” She turned and looked down. She saw my full 9 inch erection. Stiff as a board, it stood.

“Wait...” She chuckled knowingly “You actually LIKE this, don't you?”

I blushed again.

“You do!” She beamed. “Well then, I think we need to think of a new torment for you then. Hmmmm...”

She noticed that since she had stopped tickling, my penis started to go limp, much to my disappointment. She sat next to my feet but faced me.

“Do you want me to tickle you again?” She asked and saw my cock twitch again at the thought. She giggled.

“Maybe I should just make the punishment the reward. I bet you used to get tickled a lot when you were younger, huh?” She surmised.

“I... I did. I used to ask girls to tickle me.”

“Awww that's so cute. You mean like an older siblings friends or...?”

“Two babysitters. And of course my mom and older sister would.”

Belinda placed her fingertips on my inner thighs and lightly crept them upward. She watched with childish amusement as my cock grew again. The fingers came closer and closer to my genitals. It was a tease I could hardly stand.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” She sang softly.

“Hehehhehehehehhehehehehhee”

Suddenly she stopped. I looked down to see that my penis was fully hard again. She smiled again and began to undo her top. Within moment, her glorious jugs bobbed out in the open air. I couldn't help but stare.

“Tell me what I want to know and I will tickle you till you are as pink as my nipples. Deal?”

“I swear I don't know what was on the camera.”

“How am I supposed to believe you?” She asked somewhat coldly. She began to softly fondle her breasts. Her nipples were stiff within moments. “Tell me. Tell me and I will tickle the cum right out of you...”

I could not resist her to save my life.

“Do... do you promise?”

She nodded comfortingly. “I swear.”

“They were of the mayor. He was seeing a hooker or something like that. That's all I know.”

“And you won't tell a soul about those pictures, will you?” She wiggled her index fingers, tickling the air.

“No. I won't. Please believe me.”

“I believe you.” She smiled. “Now... I believe the tickle monster has an appointment with you...” The playfulness returned to her eyes, bringing a giddy chuckle out of me.

“She... she does?”

“Mhmm...” Belinda slid down so that she was kneeling in front of the bed. Her breasts were level with my feet. “And she always keeps her appointments. Even when little boys try to run and hide... she finds them...”

I felt a small point drag up and down each arch: Her nipples were tickling my feet!

“Hehehehehehehhehehehheheheheh!”

I noticed an odd smile on her face and she mused.

“My nipples are a bit ticklish thehehehehemselves”

I thought I was going to cum right then and there. Her ticklish nipples and my ticklish feet were teasing each other! We both were happily giggling before too long.

Her nipples poked my toes and we both yelped a little. This continued for a few minutes before she stopped and climbed back up on the bed.

“I bet I know a spot you wouldn't have been tickled on before.” She pulled my boxers down, revealing my rigid member and my pink scrotum which pulled my balls in tight.

I watched as she lifted a single finger up with an impish smile. I never even knew if I was ticklish around my groin. I began to get nervous.

“I hope you are ready for this, Honey.” She warned playfully as she lowered her finger. “I hope you seat and tray are in the upright position... cause we...

“Hehehe” I giggled shyly.

“...Have...”

“Hahahaha”

“...Liftoff!” The gloved finger gently swirled in little circles on my scrotum.

My cheeks blew up like a chipmunk for a moment before the dam broke.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA!”

“tickle spot! Tickle spot! Baby's got a tickle spot!” She sang teasingly. That damn finger trailed up, down, and around my balls, even poking and tickling my perineum here and there.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Her free hand untied my ankles and spread my legs a bit more. I felt whispery fingertips on my bottom.

“AHHAHAHAHHAH EHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!”

She began to coo at me. Telling me that the tickle monster had me and that I would be okay and make it through this and what a “little trooper” I was. Tear were forming in my eyes from the maddeningly soft touches on my poor bottom and testicles. A quick tickle on my asshole made my whole body twitch and she focused some of her energy on that spot. I was leaking pre-cum like crazy.

Finally she wrapped one hand around my erection and began softly masturbating me. I felt the satin wrap around me like a gentle hug. Of course her other hand continued the devilish tickling of my balls and asshole.

“Tickle tickle tickle, I think we're gonna make a mess on Belinda's boobies...” She positioned her breasts in front of my cock. One more poke along the rim of my asshole was all it took. Hot jets of semen shot into the air and landed on her immaculate chest as she cooed at me.

“Thatta boy. The tickle monster is so proud of you...”

She stopped after a few moments. It took me a little bit to calm down as she did her top back up. She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

“That was a lot of fun tickle boy. If you ever miss me, come down to 10th street and find me. We'll play again.”

It hit me that this was the same hooker the mayor had been seeing. She got up and strutted out the door. Before long another woman came in and put a rag over my mouth, knocking me out again. I awoke in my bed, with Belinda's card in my boxers.

You mentioned you might make a series with this ler. I say go for it - why not? :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back