• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you fight or just give in?

smoothNcool

When you are tied up and your feet are tickled, Do you fight the ticklishness or just give in and laugh?

I've never been tied up when tickled but I try to resist laughing and squirm a lot but eventually I will be laughing

i beg for mercy, not that it does any good...that is i beg when i can say anything between giggles, laughs, shrieks, screams and hyperventilating! being tied and helpless and knowing ur bare feet r going to be tickled is like being at the top of the world's scariest roller coaster and knowing u can't do a thing to stop the ride.

I'm with jan. Once I'm bound I try to prepare myself for what's coming next, but it never works! My feet are uber ticklish so when the tickling starts, all I can do is beg while laughing hysterically and trying to squirm away.

I fight, but it's no use. I just want Jeff to know I'm not happy and he can stop any ol' time. He likes knowing that I don't like it.

Give in. At that point it doesn't matter what I do so might add well give in and enjoy it. Unless I wanted to really fight and probably break said restraints.

depends on my mood but most the time I'll fight it for a while until he hits a super spot then all bets are off and I'm done trying to fight..

Depends on my mood. Most of the time I offer some semblance of resistance, but with the right partner or in the right situation, I'm helpless to do anything but laugh myself silly.

Always try to resist, on the rare occasions this happens, and depending on the ler and the situations, i don't hold out for long.
Being mainly ler, on the odd time i lee it helps improve my tickling methods after a spell on the other end.

I have this weird thing where I can't remember what tickling is like whenever I'm not experiencing it. So, I'm actually not sure what I do!

I don't see how you can not fight if you're really ticklish.

depends on the ler.. some are fun when ya give in.. some make it fun when you fight it..

I don't see how you can not fight if you're really ticklish.

My thoughts exactly. For me, fighting isn't a choice, it is a reaction. I'd imagine there would eventually come a point where I'm so tired that I can't fight back, but it's never come to that yet.

My first reaction is to fight, but then it becomes about control not "giving in". I have been so ticklish in the past that I have actually felt paralyzed... :)

I try and fight but my ticklisness is off the scale and I cant help but to give in

Fighting laughs is impossible for me, I just try to not give them the other reactions to early, screams pleas etc. Idk it's complicated because too much fighting probably will lead to worse tickling etc, and when they get what they want, they go longer in which case greatly extending the time of the session. But the beast in me can't just lay down. So I have to say to at least some degree I fight to the bitter end.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back