• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

27 m, looking to meet people

Gabardine

Hello, as the title states I'm basically looking to meet people and make friends in this place that I've basically just been haunting for about a year now.

I'm a bit of an odd fellow, prone to using archaisms and saying in 15 words what could be said in 12. I'm also not very good at describing myself (I know you won't believe me but it's true. :crazy: )

If you want to chat, rp (I'm a ler personally), bemoan the deaths of your favourite GoT characters... er, discuss lettuces? I don't know, then feel free to PM me.

(I do know a good ghost story)

Hello, as the title states I'm basically looking to meet people and make friends in this place that I've basically just been haunting for about a year now.

I'm a bit of an odd fellow, prone to using archaisms and saying in 15 words what could be said in 12. I'm also not very good at describing myself (I know you won't believe me but it's true. :crazy: )

If you want to chat, rp (I'm a ler personally), bemoan the deaths of your favourite GoT characters... er, discuss lettuces? I don't know, then feel free to PM me.

(I do know a good ghost story)

Well, you have to at least share your ghost story. Or else start discussing lettuce :)

Well, you have to at least share your ghost story. Or else start discussing lettuce :)

:) As you wish,

Back in my student days, or more specifically at the end of my student days, me and my friends had a final farewell booze up at a friend's house. We laughed, we drank, we ate far too many sugary confections and then stumbled home queasy and cold in the midnight air of Plymouth. Me and my friend Ben (name changed) went one way as we lived in the same general area and were walking through the sea front area, past the light house known as Smeaton's tower. As we passed it, Ben swore blind that he could hear a banging coming from inside. For my part I couldn't hear a thing. Neither could I walk straight nor form coherent sentences to be fair but my ears still worked and I heard nothing and told him as much.

Seconds passed, we waited, heard nothing and carried on our way. Ten paces on, Ben turns and urgently says that he can hear thumping from within again and walked back to the (sealed) door. For my part I was cold and tired and nauseous and drunk and in need of the toilet and heard nothing to suggest that Ben wasn't either hearing things or just partaking in tomfoolery as was sometimes his wont to do, so I called a goodbye to him and shambled my unpleasant way home.

Three days went by and none of us heard anything from Ben, not that we particularly expected to. I did mean to ask him about his lighthouse adventure when next I saw him but it wasn't by any means a priority.

Then, me and my friends who'd been at that party all received the same email from Ben's email address. It was a long, senseless mess of characters: (AAA*A*R,<<,R,aAAA-IE+EEEEeeeeeeeoarrrrrrrrrrrryi&u - that sort of thing, on and on, line after line after line.) The only thing that did make sense were the three words worked somewhere into the middle which read 'No more skin'.

And to this day none of us have heard hide nor hare of him, we were leaving university that week however and knew we were likely to drift apart, I haven't heard from two more of the old social circle since either. Also it wouldn't be the first time that Ben came up with a prank that got bogged down by one too many convoluted facets.

It occurs to me that's not actually a ghost story... I'm assuming it isn't at least.

As for lettuces, uh; lettuce, lettuce, lettuce, spindle, lettuce. (Though I wish it were otherwise, that isn't a haiku.)

:) As you wish,

Back in my student days, or more specifically at the end of my student days, me and my friends had a final farewell booze up at a friend's house. We laughed, we drank, we ate far too many sugary confections and then stumbled home queasy and cold in the midnight air of Plymouth. Me and my friend Ben (name changed) went one way as we lived in the same general area and were walking through the sea front area, past the light house known as Smeaton's tower. As we passed it, Ben swore blind that he could hear a banging coming from inside. For my part I couldn't hear a thing. Neither could I walk straight nor form coherent sentences to be fair but my ears still worked and I heard nothing and told him as much.

Seconds passed, we waited, heard nothing and carried on our way. Ten paces on, Ben turns and urgently says that he can hear thumping from within again and walked back to the (sealed) door. For my part I was cold and tired and nauseous and drunk and in need of the toilet and heard nothing to suggest that Ben wasn't either hearing things or just partaking in tomfoolery as was sometimes his wont to do, so I called a goodbye to him and shambled my unpleasant way home.

Three days went by and none of us heard anything from Ben, not that we particularly expected to. I did mean to ask him about his lighthouse adventure when next I saw him but it wasn't by any means a priority.

Then, me and my friends who'd been at that party all received the same email from Ben's email address. It was a long, senseless mess of characters: (AAA*A*R,<<,R,aAAA-IE+EEEEeeeeeeeoarrrrrrrrrrrryi&u - that sort of thing, on and on, line after line after line.) The only thing that did make sense were the three words worked somewhere into the middle which read 'No more skin'.

And to this day none of us have heard hide nor hare of him, we were leaving university that week however and knew we were likely to drift apart, I haven't heard from two more of the old social circle since either. Also it wouldn't be the first time that Ben came up with a prank that got bogged down by one too many convoluted facets.

It occurs to me that's not actually a ghost story... I'm assuming it isn't at least.

As for lettuces, uh; lettuce, lettuce, lettuce, spindle, lettuce. (Though I wish it were otherwise, that isn't a haiku.)

Maybe not a ghost story, but interesting nonetheless. Certainly more interesting than lettuce :)

Maybe not a ghost story, but interesting nonetheless. Certainly more interesting than lettuce :)

Lettuce, I suppose, is not the best of conversation starters. :D

How about yourself? Any ghost stories, or stories involving pirates, or stories of any kind really?

Lettuce, I suppose, is not the best of conversation starters. :D

How about yourself? Any ghost stories, or stories involving pirates, or stories of any kind really?

No, no ghost stories, at least from a personal experience such as your own. And I haven't come across any pirates that were memorable enough to share a story.

No, no ghost stories, at least from a personal experience such as your own. And I haven't come across any pirates that were memorable enough to share a story.

That tends to be the typical response whenever the conversation shifts towards pirates. In practice their sense of showmanship often seems to be lacking. Though I guess they'd argue that it's not their responsibility to bring dramatics to every conversation.

Do pirates owe it to the general public to be interesting? A question for whoever happens to be reading

That tends to be the typical response whenever the conversation shifts towards pirates. In practice their sense of showmanship often seems to be lacking. Though I guess they'd argue that it's not their responsibility to bring dramatics to every conversation.

Do pirates owe it to the general public to be interesting? A question for whoever happens to be reading

I guess that all pirates are not Johnny Depp. Actually, pirates, due to the nature of their business, probably find it better to keep a low profile, else they may find themselves under scrutiny from law enforcement.

I guess that all pirates are not Johnny Depp. Actually, pirates, due to the nature of their business, probably find it better to keep a low profile, else they may find themselves under scrutiny from law enforcement.

Ah, gone are the days when they'd swarm to the hold of a captured prize like a parcel of furies and open all the bottles of alcohol with their blades because they were, for some reason, disdainful of corkscrews. Well, Bartholomew Roberts' lot were at least.

And now I find myself in the mood for rum... and there isn't any to be had. This is a disaster.

Ah, gone are the days when they'd swarm to the hold of a captured prize like a parcel of furies and open all the bottles of alcohol with their blades because they were, for some reason, disdainful of corkscrews. Well, Bartholomew Roberts' lot were at least.

And now I find myself in the mood for rum... and there isn't any to be had. This is a disaster.

That is why you always have to make sure you have some emergency stock on hand. You never know when the need will arise.

That is why you always have to make sure you have some emergency stock on hand. You never know when the need will arise.

Sage advice, I really should have known better.

I'm reminded of a time when I drank too much rum and spent half the night climbing in and out of a window... (It was a lot more interesting a happenstance than I'm doubtless making it sound.)

Fun times were they. Though if I tried to do that on a pirate ship I'd probably fall in the sea and die.

(I must stop over-thinking these points.)

Sage advice, I really should have known better.

I'm reminded of a time when I drank too much rum and spent half the night climbing in and out of a window... (It was a lot more interesting a happenstance than I'm doubtless making it sound.)

Fun times were they. Though if I tried to do that on a pirate ship I'd probably fall in the sea and die.

(I must stop over-thinking these points.)

Hopefully the window wasn't very high off of the ground.

Hopefully the window wasn't very high off of the ground.

Nope, just a ground level window.

As the saying goes, if it's a stupid idea but you manage to avoid tripping over and breaking both your legs on the jagged stone paving below, it's not a stupid idea.

Nope, just a ground level window.

As the saying goes, if it's a stupid idea but you manage to avoid tripping over and breaking both your legs on the jagged stone paving below, it's not a stupid idea.

Or else a stupid idea that was barely avoided.

So it sounds as if it was driven by youth and alcohol.

Indeed, should have mentioned this is another foolery tale from my student days. Right up there with the sambuca, far too much junk food and then the spinning wire-cage thing in Plymouth's central park. Somehow I managed not to throw up... somehow.

Indeed, should have mentioned this is another foolery tale from my student days. Right up there with the sambuca, far too much junk food and then the spinning wire-cage thing in Plymouth's central park. Somehow I managed not to throw up... somehow.

It is amazing the things that we do when we are young, foolish and indestructible. And it sounds like you have a stronger stomach than I have.

It is amazing the things that we do when we are young, foolish and indestructible. And it sounds like you have a stronger stomach than I have.

Looking back I do wonder how I got through with all my limbs intact sometimes. Also I'm surprised none of my internal organs decided to abandon me and try their luck with other bodies. My stomach sadly has less of a stomach for such things nowadays.

How about yourself? Any tales from your indestructible years? (If you'd rather not share then no worries.)

Looking back I do wonder how I got through with all my limbs intact sometimes. Also I'm surprised none of my internal organs decided to abandon me and try their luck with other bodies. My stomach sadly has less of a stomach for such things nowadays.

How about yourself? Any tales from your indestructible years? (If you'd rather not share then no worries.)

None at the moment, now that I reflect on that foolish period that I'll share in public. I'll have to revisit this thought, though.

None at the moment, now that I reflect on that foolish period that I'll share in public. I'll have to revisit this thought, though.

Fair enough... ahhh, I feel nostalgic now. I may have to go pick a fight with a cash machine for old time's sake. (Again I was drunk and in retrospect the machine had the moral high ground after all. No harm, no foul.)

Actually I must go to sleep and then get up to work a job I despise. It's been fun chatting with you.

Fair enough... ahhh, I feel nostalgic now. I may have to go pick a fight with a cash machine for old time's sake. (Again I was drunk and in retrospect the machine had the moral high ground after all. No harm, no foul.)

Actually I must go to sleep and then get up to work a job I despise. It's been fun chatting with you.

Good night.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back