• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in the Theater

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
As I've mentioned in my profile, my hubby and his friends love tickling me. A recent story about being tickled in a theater reminded me of my experience a few months ago. Hubby picked a comedy at a second run theater, which is where movies come around a second time, and it is virtually empty. He called a friend of his, and the three of us went. At his request, I wore a white blouse with a button up front, low cut bra, short skirt, and heels in barefeet. We sat at the back, there probably wasn't six people near the front, all spread out.
About 10 minutes after the movie started, hubby whispered to his friend (I'll call him Frank) "tickle her"! Frank started lightly wiggling his fingers along my thighs. I was squirming and giggling, but the longer he did it, I started laughing. Hubby took my right foot in his lap, and when a funny scene came along, he would tickle my foot and toes. I was going hysterical with laughter. Frank unbuttoned my blouse a little and put his hand inside, tickling my tummy and sides, playing with my ribs. I was howling with laughter and squirming involuntarily. My hubby then unbuttoned my blouse all the way, and they each grabbed an arm and raised it up, going at my underarms. I can barely speak when tickled and I was like NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA. They tickled my underarms for about 10 minutes, then each took a foot and tickled for another 15 minutes. I was a hysterical mess, laughing like a wild woman. They spent the rest of the movie tickling me randomly on my ribs, thighs, legs. Even after they stopped, I was giggling, my body tingling. I had to "service" each of them with my hand to stop them from tickling me to death any further. When the movie ended, a elderly man came up the aisle, stopped and looked at us, and said with a smile "wow, that gal sure enjoyed the movie" and went on his way.
Needless to say, hubby gave me a wild ride all night when we got home!

Cool story, and I don't blame him, a wild ride is due after something like that!!

Thanks for sharing ticklishmrs. Sounds like a fun experience!

Ahh this is a great story. My favorite stories are the ones where there is no restraints, just someone being stronger than the weaker female and tickling them to death. That's awesome that you let your husband and his friend do that to you or maybe you didn't have a choice. LOL! Would love to hear more stories like this.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back