• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone have much luck here?

Been posting for a few years now from Western Mass looking for a girl pretty much anywhere in the state to talk, meetup, tickle, whatever. Only have had 1 meetup (with a guy from eastern mass) that was not ideal, but still pretty fun and everything was respected. I've also not paid for any sessions as of yet by personal choice...

Have you had significant successes on this forum and would you care to share it with me?

Thanks, peace out.
Joe

I have had very good luck on here. I have met at least 7 or 8 awesome girls off here, some multiple times. You just need to be friendly and down to earth. Don't approach the girls here like they are a piece of meat and you will have good luck.

I've met a couple of women here... one paid, one not... but it can take a loooooong time.

I've had great luck, try Fetlife as well.

Maybe you can help me understand Fetlife. I am only into Tickling and I don't know a lot of the lingo on Fetlife to find a female tickler or tickle. Can you help me, TripleH1?

@LaughingIsGood... happy to tell you about my meetups through here, in a fashion anonymous to the 'lees. PM me if you'd like me to do that.

//R

I've only met 2 over the course of my time here on the TMF and nothing since 2003 I've made posts in the Personal forum many have read but nobody responded so I just gave up asking in the personals and went to PM's instead one person screwed me over, so I think I will check out the munch parties in Phoenix if any as well as the dungeons

I've had no success on here or on fetlife. Then again, I haven't made much of an attempt on here. I made one post that had no replies to the New England and Eastern United States personals. I had one person reply via private message but she really wasn't serious about it at all. I have, however, made an effort on fetlife and I got a message from a girl who was at least a 2 hour drive away for a "teaching" session which didn't seem worth it because she was gay and I'm not. I got a message from a man about an hour away inviting me to tickle him but again, we were of different sexuality. I was also communicating with a girl who was supposed to go to college near me but her profile got deleted. Another problem is location. I live in Delaware! I can't deem it as a failure yet because I've only been on here about a year and less than that on fetlife, but it hasn't been exactly a good experience so far.

I've met and played with many. Almost all were through the gatherings I ran or attended, or through friendships established here. Visited folks too. Married from here, even.

It can be done. I do recommend group meet-ups, if the whole "dating" thing doesn't work well for you. It's a lot easier to make friends with folks and pair up later when it's a group-related deal, even if it's just social, like a munch. Arrange with several in your area to meet up for burgers somewhere, gab a bit, become known to them, and you'll find it easier to connect with others here.

I've met and played with many. Almost all were through the gatherings I ran or attended, or through friendships established here. Visited folks too. Married from here, even.

It can be done. I do recommend group meet-ups, if the whole "dating" thing doesn't work well for you. It's a lot easier to make friends with folks and pair up later when it's a group-related deal, even if it's just social, like a munch. Arrange with several in your area to meet up for burgers somewhere, gab a bit, become known to them, and you'll find it easier to connect with others here.

Yeah, but your probably a stud, plus a powerful Mod. what about us lesser looking gentleman with no power? :sigh:

Yeah, but your probably a stud, plus a powerful Mod. what about us lesser looking gentleman with no power? :sigh:

LOL! Probably not. :) And I'm a lesser mod here. I just got out and dated a lot. Met a lot of women into this. Eventually I found the right one. It's the same as dating for vanilla folks. It's repetition, often meeting really cool people, until you meet The One.

I've had better luck on FetLife. Then again I am very much into the BDSM lifestyle and felt most of the guys here weren't kinky enough for me. My current boyfriend I've been dating for about a year and a half was from FetLife.

Appreciate this big response, guys. Learning quite a bit from reading what you all have to say. It's what I expected more or less

I've been here and on Fetlife for years on end with no luck whatsoever. Long Island is not a good place for submissive guys with a tickle fetish.

I could swear Mistress Mia's in that area, too. Close to gatherings, too. Albany has 'em. NYC's had 'em. Worth investigating.

Have I met anyone off of here? I've come close, and could have made it happen if I was desperate, but no. Have I gotten my share of tickling women? Absolutely. What do you want? Are you just looking to fulfill this part of yourself or do you want to date a girl who's into this off of here?

The latter is very impractical. It seems to me that many people here are looking to do that, and there are probably a bit more looking to do the first one. It's almost a matter of being in the right place at the right time, because as soon as a female posts, they are bombarded with messages. You've got to try to get in first to make your case, and then it still couldn't happen for any reason. The latter isn't exactly impractical because of those reasons though. There are just more variables involved when it comes to trying to date.

If you want a relationship with someone who's into this stuff, I've found it to be far more likely to just start a relationship with somebody and bring this into it. It seems far more people are alright with this than I thought, and they get into it. From my experience, if you're into tickling somebody else, it's not that big of a deal. If you want them to tickle them, you're in even more luck.

So, I advise you to keep this in mind. Trying to find something on here, you're at the mercy of several things. It just may never happen. If you try the other way, you can start making things happen a lot faster.

iv been on here 8 years or so, spoken to a bunch of women nothing,, my next move is to go to a gathering, but havnt had a chance to do that yet..

I did, twice here and once on Tickle Theater, the latter of which was actually my best success and became a recurring play situation before she, sadly, had to move. It can be done, though does often feel like finding a diamond in the rough. ;)

Last edited:
Been posting for a few years now from Western Mass looking for a girl pretty much anywhere in the state to talk, meetup, tickle, whatever. Only have had 1 meetup (with a guy from eastern mass) that was not ideal, but still pretty fun and everything was respected. I've also not paid for any sessions as of yet by personal choice...

Have you had significant successes on this forum and would you care to share it with me?

Thanks, peace out.
Joe

Though they're currently on hiatus until we find a new location, I hosted a monthly tickle munch and play party for 3 years in Boston in conjunction with Tickle New England! on fetlife. Our events have always had excellent male/female ratios, sometimes even 50/50. Over 100 different people have attended these events during the period I was hosting, along with a nice core group. From my experience, there's no shortage of folks interested in tickling in Metro Boston.

FWIW relying on women responding to a personal ad isn't going to yield many results. It's not bad to have a personal ad, but if you do, I'd suggest that the header include who you are (a/s/l) and what you're looking for (lee/ler/switch). I used to be active here, but now I mostly just come here when I get a PM or response to the Boston munch thread. There's an active Tickle New England! group on fetlife that regularly hosts events, including an upcoming tickle intensive weekend in October in Providence.

Though they're currently on hiatus until we find a new location, I hosted a monthly tickle munch and play party for 3 years in Boston in conjunction with Tickle New England! on fetlife. Our events have always had excellent male/female ratios, sometimes even 50/50. Over 100 different people have attended these events during the period I was hosting, along with a nice core group. From my experience, there's no shortage of folks interested in tickling in Metro Boston.

FWIW relying on women responding to a personal ad isn't going to yield many results. It's not bad to have a personal ad, but if you do, I'd suggest that the header include who you are (a/s/l) and what you're looking for (lee/ler/switch). I used to be active here, but now I mostly just come here when I get a PM or response to the Boston munch thread. There's an active Tickle New England! group on fetlife that regularly hosts events, including an upcoming tickle intensive weekend in October in Providence.
Is an event like that open to anyone?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back