• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sinister Squeals Make for Lovely Meals (f/f) Sexual Content

april

1st Level Red Feather
I post a lot of fan fic so I decided to change it up with some original stuffs. This is a personal supernatural fantasy of mine...

http://youtu.be/Z4d4yB-cm6E

The night air was humid and sticky causing the aromas in the ally way to fester and stink of gutter trash and spoiled booze. The female waited patiently in the shadows, cloaked in the veil of darkness of the surreal and strangely starless night. Hunger wracked her body; an endless reminder of her feral and unnatural state of being. Patience. Stilling her hunger lust, she watched the back door of the night club waiting; calculating, prowling. Patience. Half past two am the door opened and she stepped out of the shadows ready to devour.

Her victim was a pretty little thing; all legs and sultry curves. Her long blonde hair swayed with her walk as she made her way further down the long and darkened alley way. Celeste followed; her mission clear and concise.

It was the sound of kicked glass that caused the blonde to whip around and stare warily behind her. She had gotten the uneasy feeling that someone had been following her and the high of the alcohol induced buzz heightened her paranoia. She stood there, her purse clutched to her breast. With abated breath she scanned her surroundings.

“Who’s there?”

She watched as the woman stepped into the eerie glow of the moonlight. The female was tall, nearly six feet. She had long dark hair and unnaturally porcelain skin. She was wearing sleek black leather pants matched with a beautiful black leather corset that laced becomingly down the front. Her eyes were what caught her attention; lucent and strikingly blue. She should have felt an overwhelming sense of relief, after all she may as well have been a fellow clubber, but the feral nature of her presence and the lustful undertones in her stare cautioned her otherwise. Something was pinning her there where she stood; an unnatural paralyzing force that caused her body to remain still. Watching in fear, the female approached.

Celeste did not want her victim overly frightened. Killing the girl was not her final intention. She needed her calm and placid to enact her plan. Switching tactics she smiled warmly and releasing sultry pheromones into the air; surrounded the girl with exciting and delicious sensations. The girl immediately responded to her tricks by smiling warmly back at her.

“Hi there,” Celeste began “I’m so sorry to bother you but my cab never showed and my Cell died. Would it be alright if I borrowed yours?”

“Sure no problem at all.” responded the girl, digging into her purse and quickly producing her cell phone. She reached up to hand the phone over but to her utter shock and amazement the woman had already closed the ten foot distance between them in less than two seconds. A cold hand gripped her throat before she could react but it was those startling blue eyes that caught her in a hypnotic trance, rendering her of any further reaction.

With her hand firmly at the girl’s throat, Celeste rallied her other worldly powers of persuasion and coolly exploited them. She devoured the girl with her eyes, appreciating the softness and glow of her human skin. She lowered her head slowly towards the girl’s neck, inhaling the rich aroma of the hot, sticky blood that lurked just beneath. It wasn’t enough; she needed her panting, her blood flowing and pumping to the surface. It was time to find out what made this girl tick. Gently enfolding the girl into her arms, she pressed her body into hers, smiling at her seductively. The girl’s breath hitched in her throat, her head tilted upwards practically begging to be kissed.

“In good time my pet,” Celeste cooed to her victim. “What’s your name pet?”

“Alice.” She responded breathlessly.

“How very pretty you are Alice. We’re going to play a little game now, is that alright with you?”

Alice nodded her head obediently.

“I am going to read your thoughts and I want you to think of the most tantalizing and depraved things you wish would be done to you,” She leaned in and lightly licked her bottom lip seductively with her tongue. “Can you be a good little pet and do that for me?”

Alice closed her eyes and moaned as she slowly nodded her head yes.

Pictures began to flash in Celeste’s mind. The girl was bound in tight rope; hands caressing her body lightly. Fingernails trailing along her exposed young flesh as she wiggled cutely; her giggling filling an unknown room sweetly. The pictures intensified and took on a frantic radiance; struggling, twisting, moaning, begging…laughter. The scene that had just played out before her eyes filled her with an unfamiliar desire and Celeste unconsciously moaned against the girl’s mouth in response. Wetness flooded her **** and her bloodlust doubled causing her to break the mental connection lest she accidentally drain her victim on the spot. Bringing her ragged breath under tight control, she set her plan into motion. It was time to reverse the connection; to feed the girl her own mental seduction and when the time was just perfect, the very moment the girl was at her peek…she would feed.

Alice stood there wantonly, her body lightly shaking with desire for this unknown female. Confusion wracked the far corners of her mind but it did not matter; she wanted the stranger with such a lust that it obliterated all sound judgment. She felt a warm tingling sensation and her head became a little woozy as suddenly the alleyway slowly melted away and she found herself in an unknown space.

The walls of the room were deep red; blood red. There was a soft light that illuminated the space, gently casting shadows against surreal surfaces. She was no longer standing on pavement; she wasn’t standing at all but instead firmly bound to a large four post bed. She lay their naked; her arms and legs stretched taught in a v shape; the dark purple rope at her wrists and ankles seemed to cast an ethereal glow. Her skin was a striking alabaster against the black silk sheets and her light pink nipples seemed strangely innocent in contrast to the gothic theme of her surroundings.

The beautiful woman was standing seductively at the end of the bed slowly unlacing her corset. Alice watched her; transfixed on her long slender fingers as she carried out the sensual task. Moments later her corset slid to the floor revealing two perfectly round breasts peaked with soft dusky nipples that were puckered sweetly in anticipation. Her small waist led down to seductively curvy hips and Alice let her eyes wander upon them as the woman slowly slid down her skin tight pants. Moments later the impossibly sexy creature was crawling on top of her; prowling like an exotic cat in heat. Her head tilted slightly to the side as she licked her red lips and smiled at her. It was a delicious smile full of secret promises of what was to soon come.

Celeste leaned down and purred into her ear, her warm breath and the soft vibrations tickling her earlobe. Alice giggled and scrunched her neck. This made Celeste’s smile brighter and with a devious glint in her eyes she began to trail soft tickling kisses along her neck and collarbone. Alice’s adorable giggles filled the room. Celeste felt an overwhelming urge to taste the young woman and so she gingerly began to lick her seductively from her collarbone slowly down to her navel. Alice’s body arched upwards and a soft moan escaped her lips. When Celeste finally reached her navel the girl was squirming in rapturous delight beneath her. She could hear the blood singing in her veins as she tentatively dipped the tip of her tongue into her belly button. Alice squealed and attempted to shift her body away but Celeste put a steady hand to her waist and stilled her. In and out her tongue dipped and swirled causing Alice’s body to twitch frantically as the tenor of her giggling turned towards a more maniacal tone.

The very moment the young woman’s giggles turned into full blown laughter, Celeste sat up between her legs and gently ran her short manicured fingernails along her inner thighs. Alice sucked in her breath and her eyes involuntarily snapped shut in reaction to the devilish sensations.

“No my pet,” Celeste purred “I want you to watch as I torment you.”

Alice opened her eyes; they were filled with lust and trepidation, a combination that pleased the hungry vampire. Her blood lust increased as she watched her beautiful victim wiggle desperately at her touch and strain against the ropes. Celeste ran her hands against her victim’s thighs, switching up the sensations between a soft palm and long drawn out scratches as she slowly made her way towards Alice’s slick wet mound.

The sensations were driving her little pet wild as a frantic agitation began to set in, her musical laughter turning desperate. Celeste threw her head back and laughed herself, clearly taking pleasure in Alice’s reactions. Her slender hands inched ever so closer; teasing, taunting and tickling their way towards the young woman’s heated juncture. Alice was shaking and writhing; her body locked between the notion of flight or fight. She shifted her hips impatiently; willing one of those stealthy hands towards the all-consuming fire between her thighs.

“No, oh please!” Alice pleaded with her beautiful tormentor.

Celeste’s fingers slowly traced circles around the outside of Alice’s beautiful engorged labia causing her to moan and cry out in frustration. When she sensed that the poor girl could no longer withstand the punishment, she sat up on her knees and straddled her, once again leaning over to whisper into her ear.

“Have you had enough pet?”

Alice once again was writhing beneath her, breathless and wanton; the loss of contact with where she wanted it the most was making her desperate.

“No,” she whispered back breathlessly, wishing that the ropes would evaporate so that she could touch herself and be rid of the terrible frustrating sensations.

Celeste ran a comforting hand along her victim’s cheek and calmly shushed her before parting her tantalizing rose red lips, revealing two small porcelain fangs. Alice gazed at her in wonderment and once again sensed the odd notion that something was not quite right yet somehow it did not matter. A hunger danced in the seductresses eyes as the room ominously darkened. Celeste pressed her lips against Alice’s teasing her lips apart with her tongue. Alice reciprocated eagerly as the kissed turned passionately ardent. The hunger was quickly rising in the vampire, threatening to break at the seams and with one accidental slip of her fang Celeste pierced her victims tongue releasing one sickeningly sweet drop of blood. The slick thick substance hit her taste buds like a fine wine and she deepened the kiss, sucking and lapping at the young woman’s mouth. Alice let out the tiniest of groans and Celeste immediately broke the ravenous lip lock.

“No don’t stop! Please don’t stop!”

Her victim wasn’t quite ready for bloodletting, after all, she was providing Celeste with a much needed meal; she should at least be getting something gratifying out of the horrific deal. Celeste grinned at her evilly as she flipped her beautiful raven locks forward and slowly ran the long strands down the length of Alice’s body. Her reaction was instantaneous; twisting, straining, undulating and gasping in response to the soft tickling tresses. Celeste began to softly nip and bite at her ribs causing her to scream out in laughter and throw her head from side to side. The strands of Celeste’s hair gingerly slid over her innocent pink nipples causing them to pucker and intensify the rapturous laughter. Down she slid further and further as not a single inch of flesh was spared from the tortuous hair tickle. Alice swayed under her touch in frantic delight; reveling in the maniacal torment, the arousal singing between her legs begging for release. Prowling her way even lower still, she finally reached Alice’s heated juncture. An unnatural heat radiated off of the younger woman; an all too familiar and comforting heat to the hungry vampire. She looked up at her sweet victim and reading the lust in her eyes she slowly parted her mouth and bit down; fangs piercing labia and an eager tongue darting and lapping at the life sustaining sustenance as it slid over a throbbing engorged clit. The hot liquid could not flow fast enough for her liking and with rapt determination wrenched herself regretfully away from her meal and sat up. Alice whimpered and squirmed in protest and beseeched her tormentor with wide and wanton eyes. Reaching her arms back Celeste placed her long slender fingers against her victim’s delicate soles and with almost a painful patience slowly dragged her nails up and down them. Alice went wild beneath the sadistic touch; her torso flying upwards and off of the comforting silkiness of the sheets.

“Noooo! No please! Please not there!”

Alice strained and fought; her head thrashing and breasts bouncing. Celeste wickedly smiled down at her as she drank in every movement her little pet made. Up and down her nails trailed causing her victims toes to splay and then curl under in ticklish delight. Gut wrenching laughter exploded out of the young woman who in minutes had begun to realize the desperateness of her situation.

“Nooooo!” she wailed “I’ll do anything! Anything you want!”

Celeste giggled at her; a sweet and sickeningly remorseless sound.

“But you are doing exactly as I want my pet.” She replied slowly, the words having a frightening effect on Alice’s fragile psyche. She was in fact doing exactly as the vampire wanted as was evidence with the rapid beat of her frantic heart causing the blood in her veins to quicken and sing.

Celeste’s nails continued to dance and scratch; maintaining a hypnotic rhythm against quivering feet and wriggling toes. Minutes passed this way turning Alice into a shaken mess of frazzled, sexually excited nerves. She watched her pet carefully; paying close attention to the rise and fall of her frantic breathing and the steadily increasing throb of her pulse; the timing to devour had to be precise. Alice’s laughter was weakening; her vocal cords giving out under the constant strain. Patience, it was almost time. The last pained laugh escaped her victims lips filling the room with an ominous silence and Celeste attacked with lighting speed, her body lurching forward once again settling back into her favored feeding grounds. Small fangs descended upon Alice’s hot mound and the moment her tongue touched the over sensitized nub between her legs her victim screamed out in rapture as the orgasm exploded through her body causing delicious thick sweetness to slide rapidly down her hungry throat…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scenery slowly shifted as Alice rejoined reality and disjointed thoughts raced through her mind; clouding her memory from the last hour. She was alone in the Ally way not more than twenty feet away from the clubs back door. Her body felt weak, no doubt a side effect from the three long islands she had carelessly ingested through the course of her short night out. A strange yet exotic perfume that was not of her own particular brand permeated her nostrils and a sense of euphoria washed over her, alleviating her mind of any further doubts. Whatever happened to her, if anything at all, it was buried away into the dark recesses of her memory. She gathered her wits and slowly started making her way home unaware of the beautiful deadly creature that watched her appreciatively as she disappeared around the corner and into the safety of the busy well lit city lights.

The End

Last edited:
I'm not usually a horror fan, but wow. That was so vivid, so extreme, I had to keep reading.

Magnificent story! So detailed and descriptive, I enjoyed it very much. Great concept too :D

I can't speak for Alice, but this original story certainly got my blood pumping!

The question I most want to know is, to whom does the author more closely relate; the predator, or the prey?

Thank you kindly! I'm a bit of both; dark and light &#55357;&#56842;

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back