• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever wish you were more ticklish?

xiahou_dun

TMF Poster
I'm kind of ticklish but I honestly wish I was more ticklish than I actually am, especially on my feet. Any if y'all wish that at all? Or am I weird haha

I don't think it's weird. I also wish I was more ticklish. Actually, ticklish at all.

Yes, I wish I were more ticklish every tickling session that I have. :D

Yeah, I'm still ticklish, but unfortunately I don't get quite the same feeling from it that I did when I was a kid. Back then it used to shoot bubbles and lightning bolts all thru my body and immediately make me laugh uncontrollably; now the feeling is more localized, and it just kind of makes me squirm and breathe heavy. Too bad, because the other feeling was amazing.

Thanks for the reply's guys. I'm honestly jealous of the models we see that are really ticklish and get tickled a lot. I find myself wondering what it feels like aside from the obvious haha.

I have always been curious about what it would feel like to be even more ticklish than I already am. It's a fearful curiosity, though, like when you're waiting to ride a super scary rollercoaster. I've thought about hypnosis, but dunno if it would work, or if it did I might be worried that I'd be too sensitive to enjoy it.

I wish my feet were really ticklish, all the time. Seems like I'm missing out on the fun.

Yeah that's a big part of it too. Kind of strange to want to be more ticklish on my feet but it is what it is, and we are who we are. Good to know I'm not alone however :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back