• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*Sailor Moon*The Taking of the Scouts: Sailor Saturn's Capture

Usa_Greenleaf

Hi everyone. This is my first try at a story that has more than one part.

It's, obviously, Sailor Moon. I'll be using the English names, in case everyone doesn't know the Japanese ones.

Setting: Tokyo, 7 1/2 years after the end of Sailor Stars. (For anyone who's SEEN Sailor Stars, or read the manga-ignore everything. Everything. Even Serena and Darien being married. Everything. It's an "Alternate Universe" story)

All the Sailor Scouts have given up the power to transform, as the need disappeared when no enemies surfaced. They no longer posses their transformation brooches, though i suppose the Silver Crystal will always be inside Sailor Moon...and are living in seperate parts of Japan. (Hotaru/Saturn still lives with Uranus/Amara, Neptune/Michelle, and Pluto/Trista.)

A new enemy, 11 people (each a counterpart to a certain Scout or Knight) are suddenly appearing and kidnapping the Sailor Scouts. But for what purpose...?

Note: Since this IS 7 1/2 years in the future, everyone in the story has an older age, which are as follows:

~Sailor Scouts/Good Knights:~

Sailor Moon/Serena: 23
Sailor Mercury/Amy: 23
Sailor Mars/Raye: 23
Sailor Jupiter/Lita: 24
Sailor Venus/Mina: 23
Sailor Mini Moon/Rini: 18 (she was 11 at the end of Stars)
Sailor Uranus/Amara: 26
Sailor Neptune/Michelle: 26
Sailor Pluto/Trista: 29
Sailor Saturn/Hotaru: 20 (she was 13 at the end of Stars, in her older Saturn form.)

~Fatima Warriors/Evil Knights:~

Hera (Moon Counterpart) 20
Hermes (Mercury Counterpart) 24
Ares(Mars Counterpart) 24
Zeus (Jupiter Counterpart) 24
Aphrodite(Venus Counterpart) 24
Hebe(Mini Moon Counterpart) 19
Aeolus (Uranus Counterpart) 25
Poseiden(Neptune Counterpart) 26
Hades (Pluto Counterpart) 32
Hecate(Saturn Counterpart) 19

-Warnings: Contains F/F tickling and some sexual situations.

~~~~~~~~

The Taking of the Scouts: Sailor Saturn's Capture

~

It was a somewhat boring day, at least to those who couldn't find ways to occupy themselves. Fortunatley, Hotaru wasn't one of those many--she found herself reading a book, which she found mysteriously thrown out on the street. Though, it wasn't hard to see why, when looking at the condition of the book-it was torn in most places, and the pages had been folded over many times, creating a look of extreme use.

The book was interesting enough, though it gave Hotaru chills to read about the method of torture applied to the heroines of the book. Still, she felt ashamed to be so terrified of such a...innocent form of torture. After all, she was -or, used to be, as she often corrected herself on this- the Soldier of Death and Destruction!

Surely, a little...tickling didn't scare her. And, perhaps it wasn't the tickling that frightened her so, but the...the way the book seemed to describe her own life! The heroine, as a little girl, wasn't tickled much, if only once in her 20 years of living (another aspect that started to make Hotaru wary) and barely knew what tickling was! But those few times the heroine *was* tickling, it was torture. The heroine also, as Hotaru did, took extremely good care of her body, particularily the feet.

Hotaru ran one finger down her socked sole and shuddered, for even her own touch on her flawless feet sent shivers up her spine, taking a pit stop in between her legs for a brief moment. Her thoughts lingered on the idea of continuing the sensations, but quickly removed her finger to stop herself.

She decided to keep reading, as her main solution to to boredom was NOT something that...adult. It was reading, plain and simple. As she continued her book, however, she began to feel an extreme uneasiness that was..well, quite unusual for her! She tried to ignore it as nothing more than a post-reaction to the idea of being tickled, but it seemed...it seemed that someone was...watching her. In her room.

She couldn't have been more right, for the moment she began to physically feel something touch her legs, a shadowy figure emerged from behind her. The figure, which Hotaru -in the few seconds she could see- determined to be a woman, held a cloth over Hotaru's open mouth.

It wasn't long before she saw only darkness.

~

Hotaru awoke groggy, and very confused. She was layving, spread eagle, on cold, metal table, and (upon attempt) found that she couldn't move her body at all. She was paralyzed, it seemed, and quite cold.

Cold? Hotaru felt as if she were barely clothed! Her eyes roamed around the room, being the only thing (besides her face) that could move. It was pitch black around her, though a light hung above her body, swinging back and forth...back and forth...back and forth. Hotaru began staring at that light, following it's motions with extreme accuracy, until--

It stopped moving. A hand grasped the light, causing Hotaru to involuntarily jump (or, she would have, had she been able to move her body.) Hotaru began to shout, demanding to be let go.

Her (presumably) captor would have none of this however, and told Hotaru to be silent, or she would force her to be so.

Hotaru, still defiant, replied with a haughty, "Make me." And, of course, resumed screaming at the top of her lungs, trying to get someone's attention. (She didn't know where she was, of course, but assumed some Good Samaritan would hear her and help.)

Her captor, amused, held up a round ball gag over Hotaru's face. "Open up."

Hotaru, as any person would, only pressed her lips together and shook her head, mumbling "Mm-mm"s with half-amusement. 'After all,' she thought, 'There's no way I'm going to be silenced now! This lady didn't even count on me being defiant, it seems! Hah. Idiots...'

Hotaru's thoughts were quickly shoved into the back of her mind, as she felt something touch the sole of her foot. Hotaru's eyes shot open, and as one, round fingernail began trailing over the bottom of her right foot, it became harder to keep her lips pursed.

Her captor smiled, increasing the speed and amount of torture by using all 5 of her fingers to torture Hotaru's long, pale toes. "I'll stop as soon as you open your mouth, Saturn. Unless you want me to force you with even greater...mm, would you call this torture? Oh, I would! You know, I just can't STAND having people tickle my feet...even the simplest of touches drives me insane! But, there's something I can do to make this even more unbearable! Mm...your toes look so delicious! Do you want me to taste them?"

Hotaru, quite sure that not being able to scream would make her suffer a lot less than...that, stopped trying to keep her lips shut. Of course, her captor was still tickling her toes...

"Ahha! Ahahahaa..eeheehaahhAHAHAHAA...PLEHAHAAAA..PLEEHEHEZE!! DOHOOHOON'T TIIIEHEHEHECKLE MEHEHEHEHEE! Eheheaahaaaaaa!!"

Satisfied, Hotaru's captor stopped dancing her fingernails upon Hotaru's toes, and gently placed the ball gag into Hotaru's mouth. (She, unlike Hotaru, could move Hotaru's own head-and strapped the ball in snugly.)

"Now...oh! Goodness, I suppose you want to know what you're doing here!" She giggled overdramatically, having obviously planned that entire line. "Well, my name is Hecate, and I'll be your tickler for about...oh...eternity?" She smiled brightly, and added, "You know...this bra of yours is going to get in the way!" And promptly pulled it off, throwing it into the empty space.

Upon hearing her words, and losing the one source of comfort she could, Hotaru's dark eyes grew very wide. Her head found itself violently shaking back and forth, and muffled pleas of mercy were forced through the gag.

Hecate's smile only grew broader, as she flexed her fingernails, "But...where to start? I know you're VERY ticklish on your pretty feets, but..." As Hecate was about to choose goosing Hotaru's sides, a inkling of an idea popped into her head. 'Of course! Why didn't I think of that in the first place?' Still smiling, she began looking around-searching for something that would serve as a blindfold.

As Hecate was searching, and Hotaru's nerves called down (if only a little) she began to examine her captor-this Hecate. She, like Hotaru, had jet black hair. Though, Hecate's own hair was a little longer, and done in two tight braided pigtails. Her clothes consisted of a "barely there" pink skirt, (that was short enough to let Hotaru see the black panties underneath) a tight, open purple vest, that allowed Hotaru to see most of Hecate's large breasts. Her eyes lingered on this section of her body, until she heard Hecate speak again.

"Goodness...I can't find a blindfold for you! And I don't want to take off YOUR panties, at least not yet...hmmm..." She pretended to be thinking, tapping her fingernails on Hotaru's growing nipples. "What to do, what to do...AH! I know! Look away, Saturn! Look away!"

Hotaru did indeed look away, afraid of being punished for not doing so, but when she (curious) looked back-her vision was blocked by a silk piece of fabric. Hecate had found her blindfold all right, her own panties. At least, that's what Hotaru could gather...her panties hadn't been removed, and a distinct creamy smell was present on the fabric. Hotaru didn't know whether to be sick, thankful, or just afraid...

"YAY! Now you're all blindfolded and gagged! Teehee! This is going to be so fun! Should I start with...your TUMMY?" Hecate began spidering her fingers over Hotaru's tummy, taking special care to avoid her belly button.

Hotaru's muffled cries could barely be heard over the gag, but were loud enough for Hecate to hear them-smiling broadly and using different techniques to elicite more laughter from her victim. Dragging a fingernail around the belly button a dozen times, until it dove into the middle of the tiny crevice--Hotaru's screams and cries doubled in intensity and loudness, surprising even Hecate.

"MHMMHMHMHHHEHEHEMM! AHMMMAHAAMMAMMFMAHMHMAHA!"

After a few minutes of this, Hecate grew tired of not hearing Hotaru's laughter at it's loudest, and promptly removed the gag. Besides, it made it harder for Hotaru to breathe with the ball in her mouth. Of course, after removal, she also decided to try somewhere else.

"Hmm...what do you think, Saturn? Where should I tickle you next?"

Hotaru's reply didn't surprise Hecate, as everyone -at least at first- did the same: "Nowhere! Tihiickle me nowhere! Please, please, pleheheehehee...ehehaha...ohohoaohommmm..ohhahahha GAHAHAWD, STAHAHAHAP!"

Hecate had been gently tickling the insides of Hotaru's thighs, letting a few of her fingers spider tickle Hotaru's panties, "I can't tickle you nowhere! If you don't give me somewhere to tickle, I'll hafta tickle your pretty footsies!"

Hotaru, trying to gain enough willpower to talk through the tickling, tried to think of a place that WASN'T ticklish...or, at the very least, that she didn't think was ticklish. (As Hecate continued to tickle her most private part, however, Hotaru almost decided on suggesting that very thing! Of course, it was extremely ticklish too...)

"EHEHEHEHEHAAAH!! TIHIHICKLE! TIHIHICKLE MY RIHIEHAAAAABS!" Hotaru had never been tickled there before, but assumed that nothing could be worse than the current tickling!

Hecate, still smiling, obliged with extreme force, digging her fingers into Hotaru's ribs. Hectate wasn't going for subtly at this point, and it was extremely obvious to Hotaru, or...it would have been, had she been able to think of anything BUT the horrible sensations shooting through her ribs.

"OHHOHOHOAHAAAAAAA! OHGAAHAHAHAHAAAWD! STAHAHAHAHAPOHHAOHOADAHAAMN! HAHEPLEHEHEHEHEAAAAZE! NOHAHOHOHOHO! MOHOHOHOHOHOHARE!"

Hecate almost answered her, wanting to retort with the ol' 'What? You want more? All right!' phrases...but before she could open her mouth:

"Oo~ooh, Hecate!" A familar voice filled the air, startling Hecate so that she stopped tickling Hotaru, giving Hotaru the chance to gulp in much needed air.

Hecate spun around, looking for her sister, "Hebe? Hebe, is that you?"

A small, thin figure grabbed Hecate's sides, digging in mercilessly-

"EEAAAAAHAHHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEAHAHOAH!" Hecate managed to push away from the figure, who she now recognized as Hebe, and growled, "Hebe! You little brat! How many times have I told you not to do that!"

Hebe grinned slightly, but ultimatley bowed, apologizing to Hecate, "Oh...I'm sorry, Hecate. But I'm just so-so tickle-starved, that I'm losing my mind!" Her bright blue eyes roamed over Hotaru, "You wouldn't mind...sharing, would you?"

Hotaru's body tensed, expecting this new person to torture her further -a horrifying thought- and began pleading aimlessly.

"Oh, please, don't, don't, don't tickle me anymore! I can't stand it, please! I'll do anything, just d-don't tickle me anymore!"

Hecate sighed in slighty annoyed tone, "Goodness, Saturn...you think, since you used to be a deadly warrior, a little tickling wouldn't be that bad. But, oh goodness!" She began kneading Hotaru's toned tummy, causing deep, earthy laughter to pour out of Hotarus' mouth, "You are just so ticklish!"

Hebe slowly reached her hand toward Hotaru's belly button, but a firm Hecate grabbed her thin arm, "This is MY tickle-toy, Hebe. Besides, didn't Hera tell you to capture Mini Moon today anyway? You'll have a lot more fun with your own tickle-toy...believe me." Hecate, getting a wonderful idea from Hebe's stuck-out tongue, and -while continuing to knead Hotaru's stomach- dug her writhing tongue into Hotaru's naval. The reaction was instant, and strong.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAH! SHITHAIHAAAAAAA! STAHAPHAHAHHAAHA! OHGAAAAHAHAHHAHAWD! PLEHEHEHEEZE! NOHOAHAHOOOHOAAAAAA!"

Hecate's tongue wormed it's way out of the hole, leaving trails of saliva over Hotaru's wildly quivering tummy, until it reached her jiggling breasts. Long, agonizing licks covered the two mounds, shattering any reasonable thought that remained in Hotaru's mind, except for that of tickling and extreme arousal. She didn't hear Hebe leave, either, and had forgotten about her mission to kidnap Mini Moon.

"AAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAHAAA! EHEHEHEEEEEEHAAAAAHEEEEEEE! UNNNNNAAAAAHAAAAAA! Unnn.aaaaaaaaaAAAAAHAHAAAAA! EHHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! AHAHAHAAAH!! AGAAAAAWDAHAHAHAHAH! UNNN...MMMOHOHOAA!!"

And as Hecate's tongue whipped around Hotaru's engorged nipples, her only thoughts seemed to fill both her and Hotaru's head,

"Mm...you're going to be such a wonderful tickle slave..."

~~~Fin Chapter 1~~~

What'd ya think? ^_^ Reviews are extremely appreciated, and highly suggested!

Also, which Scout should be taken next? (Logically, it should be Mini Moon, but it's only mentioned that Hebe was *supposed* to capture Mini Moon that day. Not that she did.)

^_^

~Usa

Wow!

I really loved this story!! Being a HUGE anime fan, it made it all the more enjoyable! I don't think there are enough Sailor Moon TK stories out there....whats up with that?!!? ~.^

I loved it too!!!

Nice job, Usa.

I'm a big anime fan as well, heh, as more than half of my posts
have been anime stories. I can't wait to see how you follow this
story up. Oh, and Amara should be captured and tickled senseless
next, I think. One, it would be nice to see little Miss Snooty
get taken down a peg or three... Two, of all the Sailor Scouts,
the is the least likely to laugh, and probably one of the most
tickle-deprived. Three, well, logically, is Hotaru lives with her,
Michelle, and Trista, one or all of them will soon notice when
she doesn't come home. So one of the three outer sensai are the
next logical choice.

J-dark

P.S. Hey Krokus, I agree, but how much is not enough? *grins* I
did two seperate Sailor Moon tickling stories way back when, ya
know, and I wasn't the first. There are at least six others
counting this one that I recall.

Of course, I don't think they were as creative as this one is
turning out to be.

Awsome story! I loved it. I also like Anime. I say the next victim should be Venus, Jupiter, or Mars.

Well

Im sure that there are many other great SM tales out there...I just can't find em'...lol ^^

Wow, it's been a loooooooong time since I wrote this. I probably won't ever update it, :( Oh well, I'm focusing on my Fatal Frame story now... x.x

oooh that was really good! I've never seen a SM tickling story featuring Hotaru (my favorite). bravo, I say! :)

-summer-

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back