• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls Aloud Tickled!

I thought you were going to tell us something great maybe she is just needs to be a suprise tickle lol

It is a repost, thanks anyway. I don't want to come across as rude but, a little search of the forum doesn't hurt anyone. :)

I don't want to come across as rude, either, but I have to say I'm sort of getting tired of people complaining about reposts. It's not reposting is some sort of epidemic going on here. New people seem to be finding the TMF all the time, and it seems a little unrealistic that they're going to be mining 14 years of postings just to make sure they don't post a duplicate. Even conducting a thorough search first won't always help because people use all sort of different keywords when posting things. As someone who has been on here for quite a while, I don't mind an occasional reposting of some classic (or other) clip.

Maybe it's just me but people seem to really whine WAY too much about repostings on this board. I'm happy that there are people that like to contribute and they shouldn't be made to feel like idiots just because something might have been posted once before.

I love this clip. And the thing about reposting is that not everyone on the site has been here since the start so this was probably new to a lot of people. And saying that if they wanted Girls Aloud tickling they could have just searched the forum for it but come on, we can't expect people to search the site for every single tickling related thing they want to see. It's been a long time since this was posted so reposting here is not really a problem I think.

Search Girls Aloud, and you will see that the clip has already been posted. Frankly I'm sick of the same old clips being reposted instead of new stuff being found and uploaded.

Hadn't seen it. Not searching for something I've never known about. Thanks for sharing :)

You're missing the point Sieed so no use driving it home further. People aren't going to search for something they don't even know exists. They shouldn't be required to search for something that they want to share. Hell, what about the pedicures clips, a lot of these get reposted and I love seeing them every single time. If you're fed up with reposting, then find some new stuff yourself to share or leave and start your own board if you're that unhappy. Or, if you see that someone posted something that you suspect has already been posted then don't click on the eff'ing thing if it's causing that much distress. Just please don't be part of that small group of people who seem to regularly just bitch about reposts and, worse, try and make the posters feel stupid.

I posted this originally a year and a half ago. I don't see the issue with this being a repost. A lot of people have joined the site since then and Jim has posted it with good intentions. There is that much content out there these days its easy to forget about a lot of clips and its nice to have them reposted.

If anybody cared to notice, I thanked the OP, I was just merely telling them that to avoid being sorry that it is a repost, they should try searching the forum. Also although I don't post too often, the content I have posted was all new at the time. I know it's hard to understand the tone of a persons post over the internet, but I assure you I wasn't trying to be rude or make SunnyJim feel bad. Sorry for any confusion. :)

I'm sorry if I have caused a ruckus lol, didn't mean to!

In my defence I did type in Girls Aloud but couldn't find this clip :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back