• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shempfest!

2vjvcxk.jpg

Shempfest!!!! The best darn rootin' tootin' day of the year!!!!

shemp_ambush.jpg

Of course this raises the age old science question "Will there ever be a Unified Stooge Theory? Scientists have long searched for such a theory that can explain all of Stooge Universe with one simple all encompassing theory. Yet that theory has yet to be discovered. Most noted for looking for such a theory is Ratso Einstein. Little known brother of Albert Einstein. Ratso long searched for a theory that would tie in Shemp and Curly and the lesser known stooges Joe Besser, Joe Palma and Joe DeRita (Curly Joe). It was the lesser know stooges that would cause the search for a Unified Stooge Theory to fail and for Ratso to pass away unsuccessful in his efforts to unify the Stoogiverse. Most now believe that such a theory does not exist or perhaps there is in reality a multiverse of stooges. Sometimes called S Theory it proposes an 11 dimensional Stoogiverse. Theories exist which propose a parallel Stoogiverse. In fact there is even a theory which proposes in some place in space time we are all Stooges. Known as the Multi Stooge Continuum it surmises at some point we all are a stooge. Very few of us ever achieve Moe-dom or even Larry-dom most of us end up as Curlies, Curly Joes or Shemps. It some sense the search for the Unified Stooge Theory I suppose will go on. Its interesting to note how far the search has come and where it will lead us next.

I'm allergic to shellfish but...FUGGYT!!!

SHEMP!!!

Is this Shemp a supernatural phenomenon, that is something that defies logic and beyond scientific explanation, then this man

randi-norway.jpg

has a check for $1M if it can be proven, pending a grueling testing sequence. The skeptics like myself must know.

Of course this raises the age old science question "Will there ever be a Unified Stooge Theory? Scientists have long searched for such a theory that can explain all of Stooge Universe with one simple all encompassing theory. Yet that theory has yet to be discovered. Most noted for looking for such a theory is Ratso Einstein. Little known brother of Albert Einstein. Ratso long searched for a theory that would tie in Shemp and Curly and the lesser known stooges Joe Besser, Joe Palma and Joe DeRita (Curly Joe). It was the lesser know stooges that would cause the search for a Unified Stooge Theory to fail and for Ratso to pass away unsuccessful in his efforts to unify the Stoogiverse. Most now believe that such a theory does not exist or perhaps there is in reality a multiverse of stooges. Sometimes called S Theory it proposes an 11 dimensional Stoogiverse. Theories exist which propose a parallel Stoogiverse. In fact there is even a theory which proposes in some place in space time we are all Stooges. Known as the Multi Stooge Continuum it surmises at some point we all are a stooge. Very few of us ever achieve Moe-dom or even Larry-dom most of us end up as Curlies, Curly Joes or Shemps. It some sense the search for the Unified Stooge Theory I suppose will go on. Its interesting to note how far the search has come and where it will lead us next.

I believe you have much reason, Kurch. :D

You just broke my brains, you jerk!

I hope you're happy!

Not only is it true, but it's flippin' hilarious!

Somehow... I am very comforted that I do not remember how all this Shemp business started. Selective memory ROCKS!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back