• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Super People: Kryptonite isn't Supergirl's Only Weakness

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
In honor of Independence Day since like Superman, she wears red white and blue, I thought I'd finally write this. Yeah, it's still Independence Day over here in California, even if a couple time zones are on July 5th now and it's almost over here in Cali... it still counts. Happy Independence Day. :)

Tickling Super People
“Kryptonite isn’t Supergirl’s Only Weakness”​

Supergirl wakes up, tied to a bed. She doesn’t remember how she got there. She tries to break the ropes but she can’t. Her powers have been stripped away. “What’s going on?” She asks herself. She finds it hard to answer herself. If she knew, she wouldn’t have asked in the first place.

Lex Luther walks in. “Hello there. I’m glad to see you’ve awaken.”

“What happened?” She asked Lex in her most annoyed voice.

“Well you see, I zapped you with a laser that’s powered with Kryptonite. It took your powers away.”

“What are you going to do to me?”

“I’m going to get you to answer one very important question.”

“And what’s that?”

“I want to know the secret identity of Superman?”

“Why? You can’t defeat Superman so you want to go after the man? Can’t just defeat him with your laser?”

“Unlike you, he hasn’t been stupid enough to fall into my trap and get zapped by it. So you’re going to help me.”

“And how exactly do you plan on getting me to tell you?”

“I have my ways.”

“And what way is that?”

Lex Luther stepped up to Supergirl and leaned over her. “Don’t tell me and you’ll see.”

“Do your worst Lex Luther. I’m not going to tell you.”

“We’ll see about that.” Lex Luther’s hands went to Supergirl’s exposed underarms and starts spinning his fingers in circles around them.

Supergirl starts to move a little. “Don’t do that!”

“Why not?” Lex asked.

“Well uh… hehe… apparently with my powers gone… hehaheh you’re able to tickle me.”

“I was hoping I would be. You’re such a pretty young lady. Tell me what I want to know or I’m going to have a lot of fun.” He circles his fingers quicker in her armpits.

“Noooo heahehahehehehehe.”

Lex Luther starts digging his fingers into Supergirl’s armpits.

“HAheheheHEHAHE please! Stop!!”

“Tell me and I will.”

“Never!”

“Okay then.” Lex slides his hands down and walks his fingers around Supergirls ribs.

Supergirl starts to wiggle and giggles come out occasionally.

“Such a cute laugh.” He slides his fingers down her sides.

“Hahahaha!!! HAHAHEhehehehah! Please! Heahehhehehehehahaheheha!

“Nope.” Lex starts walking his fingers on her belly, right under her belly button.

“Come on! This isn’t fair! HeheheheHehahehHEHAHEaeHEAhahea heaaeha! HeahaehdhhehHEhahahehahHeah!”

Lex stops and looks at her. “Are you ready to tell me or are you ready for me to go down further and tickle the bottom half of your body?”

“Neither please!”

“Not an option!” Lex slides his hands up Supergirl’s skirt and starts to squeeze the top of her thighs.

“Oh boy!” She screams and then starts to laugh, trying to kick her legs. “Don’t be a perv!” She was barely able to get out those words while laughing. Lex Luther slides his hands in between Supergirl’s legs and starts to move his fingers around her inner thighs. She squeals and tries to close her legs but she’s tied to tight in an X and isn’t able to. She can’t do anything but laugh, or do what Lex wants. She’s a strong woman and chooses to laugh. “HeheheHAEHAAHhehehehehahehAHEAHEAEHEHAH!!

Lex Luther stops and looks at her boots. He walks down to them and take them off.

“Why are you taking those off?”

“Why else?”

After Lex successfully takes off her boots, he grabs a feather and starts to move it along the bottom of her feet. First Supergirl just wiggles her feet slightly but then he starts to move the feather quicker and she starts to smile. Eventually as he continues to move the feather along the bottom of her soles, she starts to giggle. He moves the feather up to her toes and across them.

“Not thehehaehahea toesssssahhsdahhehaheheheheha!”

“Yes the toes!” He moves the feather in between her toes.

She wiggles her feet and tries to crunch up her toes. “HehaehaehHEHEHEEHAHEHAEAHEAH! Not there! HEAHEAHEAHHAH!”

Lex puts down the feather. He grabs an electric toothbrush, turns it on and moves it around her toes.

“HEAHHEAHA! HEAHEAAAHHEHEHA!”

“Someone has some ticklish toes!” He mocks her.

“YES! HEHAEHAehahhaheheheheheahahah!! Heaheahahehahaehahaaae! HehaHEAHEAHAHAH!”

“You ready to tell me?”

“No!”

“Then this shall continue.” He moves the toothbrush down her feet.

“Heheheheheheheheehahahahah!

Lex smiles, puts down the toothbush. He picks up a feather duster and moves back up to her thighs. He quickly slides it in between her thighs.

“What are you doing?” She screams, panicked.

He starts spinning the feather duster on her inner thighs, under her skirt.

“WHAT THE!!! HEHAEHAEHAEHHEHEHEHEHEAHAHEHEHEA! THIS IS CRAZY HEheahehaheahhaehaHEHAEhAHEHAAHHeahhahaehaheheaAHEAH!”

“Give in?”

“NeverhahehehehehehHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHAEHAHEAH!”

“You’re definitely a tough cookie.”

“I knowhehheehehehEHHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Stop being so tough. You know you want to tell me.”

“HAHEHEHEHEHAHEHEHEHAHEHA! Stop the feather duster! Please! It’s like a bunch of fafhafahhaheHEHEHEHEHEHE feathers tickling my thighs ahhehehHEHEHEHEAhaehaheaea.!”

“Tell me!”

“HEHAHHEHAHEHEHEHEHAHEAH! Clark heahehahaehahhaehaHEHEHEHHAHEA Kent!”

“What was that? I couldn’t quite here you.”

“Stop haheaheahhahhehe! Tickling HEAHHAEHAHEHEAHAHEHA! Me HEAHAHhehaheAHAHAHAHEA!”

Lex stops but keeps the feather duster placed under her skirt. “Now answer.”

Supergirl takes a few deep breaths. “Clark Kent.”

“Clark Kent? Are you serious?”

“Yes.”

“I should have known. I can’t believe I was fooled by him.”

“Now no more tickling please.”

“No more tickling. I think your powers will eventually return to you. I don’t want to be here tickling you when that happens. Some of my men will be back in a minute to deal with you.”

“So you will tickle me but you won’t deal with me yourself now that you got what you wanted?”

“That’s right.” Lex turns towards the door and exits.

The End​

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back