• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aela's Pitstravaganza! (HD armpits ~7 mins.)

T

Tidas

Pitthumb.jpg
Poor Aela is tied to my chair this time with her arms spread and secured wide, leaving her lovely underarms open to ticklish torments! I tickle her sweet smoothies with a few tools and my fingers, while she wiggles and giggles for your delight!

http://youtu.be/CAVPG9nVz7Q

Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave us a comment!

Sorry y'all! They were on private, but all vids are fixed now!

So excellent ! Why should we keep from tickling women when they are so ticklish ?

One of the greatest armpit tickling videos, thanks for sharing your video, Aela and Tidas.

One of the greatest armpit tickling videos, thanks for sharing your video, Aela and Tidas.

That is high praise! Thank you very, very much! You're most welcome, and there'll be more where that came from!

Here's a wacky idea, is it possible for you (Tidas) to tickle you (Aela) in this position while Aela talks about tickling? Or answers questions about how she feels about tickling? Or talks about the weather???

Again, you guys ROCK!

AWESOME!!!
Thanks dude!!

Here's a wacky idea, is it possible for you (Tidas) to tickle you (Aela) in this position while Aela talks about tickling? Or answers questions about how she feels about tickling? Or talks about the weather???

Again, you guys ROCK!
Sure! PM me or her some questions you'd like her to answer! We can definitely do this.

Wow, keep them coming. Aela, you are a gem!

We definitely will! Thanks!

This is one of the best armpit tickling videos ever, and very well photographed. Aela's reactions, smiles and laughter are delightful!

This is one of the best armpit tickling videos ever, and very well photographed. Aela's reactions, smiles and laughter are delightful!

Thank you, so very much!!! We are so very glad you like it!! We were very pleased with how this one turned out!

That's a great video. I loved watching your facial reactions. Fantasitic to see a video from a genuine enthusiast!

I like your face before the electric toothbrush!!! Great clip!!

Why thank you, Tiny!! I really and truly cannot stand the electric toothbrush!! It's terrible!! But, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for watching!

I've seen pits tickled well, but never really well, mostly this crap with the tickler spinning circles with his/her thumbs --- this video does it really awesomely, and I've been a connoisseur for nearly 30 years.

I've seen pits tickled well, but never really well, mostly this crap with the tickler spinning circles with his/her thumbs --- this video does it really awesomely, and I've been a connoisseur for nearly 30 years.

Thank you, sincerely. Reading this put the biggest smile on my face, and I am truly thankful for your comments! Rest assured, Aela's armpits will be getting it again, and hopefully it will be equally entertaining. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back